Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? (15007 Views)

BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) / BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by meobizy(f): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Not my choice of a topic. I have no contribution.
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Biola67: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
the kind rubbish wey dey make front page these days
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
Rango, It's kinda philosophical especially the part the man said 'no man walk out of his own story.

Lion King, I still find Timon character amusing, man takes things literally, never a fan of metaphor.

Sing, this one is dear to my heart because I lost someone days after we saw the movie together with her children, may God keeps resting her soul.

Madagascar, another crazy one filled with crazy cast, King Julian top it all.
I tip my hat to you.. one legend to another kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

I tip my hat to you.. one legend to another kiss
You got me there...
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by lexrichy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
One piece
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by CJStarz: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lion King
Kungfu Panda
George of the jungle
Beauty and the beas
Shrek
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by FoggedBrain: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Why has no one mentioned Coco and Zootopia?

3 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by GreatAchiever1: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
One of my best animated series of all time is Adventures from the book of virtues.
Generally, I don't think I have top 5 list, I sha enjoy watching cartoons, just that cartoons of this modern era, I don't understand.
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by nathyx(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hell's paradise here.

2 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by saintkel(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Batman
Superman
Team titans
Justice league
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
My top 15

1.Rango
2.Treasure planet
3.Ratotulie
4.Tangle
5.Sing 1&2
6.Tom and Jerry (watch many episodes everyday)
7.sherman and Mr. Peabody
8.diary of a wimpy kid
9.Madagascar
10.Boss baby 1&2
11.Coco
12.Luck
13.Chicken run
14. Finding Nemo
15. Finding Dora
Finding dory not dora
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by wisewordd: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
The boondocks - I'll keep watching it forever.
Despicable me
The minions - forever
Simpsons - forever.

3 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

You got me there...

I have watched Rango more than 15 times.
As if I have the script on downloaded on my head already grin. God bless Johnny Depp and others who made the movie come true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

Finding dory not dora
Thanks it's a typo
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by RobinRay(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
ednut1:
If you are above 18 and still watching anime I think you need deliverance.

lol okay, ancient of days. the maturest of all mature!
kindly cast and bind on our behalf with your white bear bear.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by ednut1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
RobinRay:

lol okay, ancient of days. the maturest of all mature!
kindly cast and bind on our behalf with your white bear bear.
grin
no be maturity o. But are those things not meant for kids Lol
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Khafsun: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
ednut1:
If you are above 18 and still watching anime I think you need deliverance.
What a myopic take.

2 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Trojan8(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
ednut1:

Animes with complex outlooks on life is meant for kids.

Just smh

3 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
RobinRay:
Most Nigerians tend to assume animation is childish or redundant genre.

What they fail to realise is that it is a very very efficient medium of storytelling that live-action media could never replicate.

And it's incredibly diverse from animé to stop motion to 3d animation to conventional 2d animation.

Some of the best offerings I've seen this year in no particular order are:

Fired From Mars
The Boondocks (it's shocking how each episode can be applied to the Nigerian setting, we all know at least one Uncle Rukus)
Dr. Stone
Vinland Saga
Virtually all films by Studio Ghibli
When The Wind Blows
Arcane
Bojack Horseman
Family Guy/American Dad (not as comedic as earlier seasons anymore)
Undone
Tuca and Bertie
The Simpsons
Archer
and so on.

In summary, animation isn't a genre of media, but a medium by which complex stories are told in an engaging manner.
My brother, at my age, I rarely watch life action movies. If it's not animations I'm not just interested

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by victorazy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
olamilarks:

In no particular order:
Riverdance.
Puss in Boots: Last wish.
DC league of super pets.
Strange lands.
Luck

grin yes you've remind me of River Dance grin ama go and edit my list. I love the music and the story line grin The hunter, Deer and River.

They mentioned Nigeria in Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by SammyLeeSneh(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Best animation ever "Spies in disguise"

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
1.Arcane
2.Boondocks
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by blaquemyc: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Olatundex22:
grin Nimona
Was loving it till the gay part pops up.

4 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Thugnificent(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
wisewordd:
The boondocks - I'll keep watching it forever.
Despicable me
The minions - forever
Simpsons - forever.
Boondocks forever!

Check out my monicker

Remember?

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Titogbanski: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
LION KING
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Kharol1234: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Turtle ninja
Pink panther
Tom Nd Jerry
Boss baby
Kung Fu Panda
Super Mario
Nenza
Mansion of the Gods 1-3
Justice League.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by workchopNG: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
How about creating the animation?

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
ednut1:
Are you kidding me angry
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Styluss: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Childfree:
Not Anime please.

Some of us love animations or animated films. Since no thread for animation lovers I decided to create this.

What animation are you currently watching?

What are your 5 best animations?

Attack on titans - Eren jegan or so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners / French Media Giant, Canal+, Acquires Leading Nollywood Film Studio- ROK TV / Doyin To Ceec: I Never Liked You In Your Season, But Now Understand How It Feels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.