Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? (15006 Views)

BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) / BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by folake4u(f): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Cosigned

Correct man! cool

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Marcel5818(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Arcane is very good. I do rewatch avatar every now and then the last air bender. And some DC animated movies, I can give name of the goods ones if u wanna. Also I watch SpongeBob a lot. I'm 25 but it helps me relax. Lol. Also I love dem Japanese manga like dragon ball super, demon slayer , black clover, one punch man, my hero academia and some more.

4 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by folake4u(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
My top 15

1.Rango
2.Treasure planet
3.Ratotulie
4.Tangle
5.Sing 1&2
6.Tom and Jerry (watch many episodes everyday)
7.sherman and Mr. Peabody
8.diary of a wimpy kid
9.Madagascar
10.Boss baby 1&2
11.Coco
12.Luck
13.Chicken run
14. Finding Nemo
15. Finding Dory

You Sir have great taste in animated movies.

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by folake4u(f): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Omoo. I've watched nearly all animated movies mentioned in this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Childfree: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

I tip my hat to you.. one legend to another kiss

...was hoping you could tell me grin
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Thugnificent(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
wisewordd:

Lol punkassnificent grin. Granddad no get joy.

From superstar to delivery man. A lot of lessons in the series man.
Yea bro. He show Grandad tough time even gangstalicious. That series was Soo interesting and funny. Wonder why they ended it abruptly.

2 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Adewale1603(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
ednut1:
If you are above 18 and still watching anime I think you need deliverance.
people that needs the deliverance plenty. What about the producers, writers and the voice-over actors/actresses? Are they under 18, or you think they're little children. Most kids they made this cartoon/anime/ animation for, do they really understand what's happening in the movie or is it the subtitle they understand while watching it, do they have the mental capability yet?

2 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Greystone: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Childfree:
Not Anime please.

Some of us love animations or animated films. Since no thread for animation lovers I decided to create this.

What animation are you currently watching?

What are your 5 best animations?

Nimona was the last animation I watched on Netflix. Cool except for the gay male characters
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by PUKKA25: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
My best is MEGAMIND
Best 2023 Animation this year is
NIMONA

3 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Anny69: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Arcane.
Spiderman into the multiverse.
Turing red.
SpongeBob SquarePants.
The Sea beast.
Madagascar.
Penguins of Madagascar; love this because of my King Julian. cheesy
Encanto.
Sing 1 and 2.
The Croods.
Raya and the last dragon; many more I can't remember at the moment.

grin Don't think I'll ever get tired of watching animated movies.

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Anny69: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
ednut1:
If you are above 18 and still watching anime I think you need deliverance.
What's wrong with watching anime when one's above 18? angry
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by akinwale701(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
1. Kirikou and the Sorceress
2. The Tangled
3. Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs
4. Scoob
5. And many more
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Anny69: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
folake4u:

I'm beyond redemption then.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚We both are.

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by folake4u(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Anny69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚We both are.

You know the drill. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by tobenuel(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wait o, na cartoon una dey talk about?
I watched Tom and Jerry back then na
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Purvan(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Neon genesis evangelion

Ghost in the Shell

Rabbid invasion
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Killermamba: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Childfree:
Not Anime please.

Some of us love animations or animated films. Since no thread for animation lovers I decided to create this.

family guy
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Allisgud: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
I use to think it's only me that still watch cartoon at my age,I love funny story cartoons
Nobody has mention this one
Courage the Stupid dog
Johny bravo
Cow and chicken
Pinky and the brain
Tom and Jerry
Superman
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Aolfooties(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
Coco

Nimona

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by mekleelex200(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

It's classic...

Rango! Rango!! Rango!!! According to those singing birds.

I don't know if you heard about 'Blackadder' though his works is strictly NSFW, man is extremely talented in this CGI thing.

I respect graphic designers a lot particularly those into animation, the amount of work is enormous.

Oh! I just remember Ferdinand another crazy one with that she goat acting as his manager, some of this movie are purely emotional..
Lol @ Ferdinand
But I will check Blackadder up.
If people know the amount of work graphic designers pass through just to animate just the finger of a carton character, people will respect animation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by blingxx(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Childfree:
Not Anime please.

Jujustu kaisen
Assassination classroom
Vinland saga
Tokyo ghoul
Demon slayer
Attack on titan
Spy family

2 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by blingxx(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Purvan:
Neon genesis evangelion

Ghost in the Shell

Rabbid invasion

You just use rabbid invasion spoil this list undecided..

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by CartelKenneth: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nawa o

Anyway see mine

1Lion king
2 tangled
2i Ratatouille
3 how to train your dragon 2
4 COCO
5 toy Story
6 beauty and the beast
7i WALL-e
7ii tarzan
8 UP!
9 big hero 6
10 hercules!

4 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by HoneySwag(f): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
SpongeBob square pant
Casagrandes

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by saysoo: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Peter and the Rabbit.
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Justdogood(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Childfree:
Not Anime please.

Please who can teach me how to make animations and cartoons. Not pictures oooo.
Live 2d and 3d animations for clips and so on. I don't mind paying.
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Crofton: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
RobinRay:
Most Nigerians tend to assume animation is childish or redundant genre.

What they fail to realise is that it is a very very efficient medium of storytelling that live-action media could never replicate.

And it's incredibly diverse from animΓ© to stop motion to 3d animation to conventional 2d animation.

Some of the best offerings I've seen this year in no particular order are:

Fired From Mars
The Boondocks (it's shocking how each episode can be applied to the Nigerian setting, we all know at least one Uncle Rukus)
Dr. Stone
Vinland Saga
Virtually all films by Studio Ghibli
When The Wind Blows
Arcane
Bojack Horseman
Family Guy/American Dad (not as comedic as earlier seasons anymore)
Undone
Tuca and Bertie
The Simpsons
Archer
and so on.

In summary, animation isn't a genre of media, but a medium by which complex stories are told in an engaging manner.

Arcane is on another level

3 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Olatundex22(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
tofolo:
which site do you download with?
KimoiTV dot com any latest movies
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Olatundex22(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
blaquemyc:
Was loving it till the gay part pops up.
yeah me too which is very bad for the lovely story movie
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by emeejinsm: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
I have seen most animations listed above,
Dragon ball
Mega mind
How to train your dragon
Ice age
Trolls lost village
Many more
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by willi926(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hidohwuh:
Nimona
Nimona na specifically gay and lgbtqvurstabcd animation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners / French Media Giant, Canal+, Acquires Leading Nollywood Film Studio- ROK TV / Doyin To Ceec: I Never Liked You In Your Season, But Now Understand How It Feels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.