Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? (14981 Views)

BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) / BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:26am On Jul 17, 2023
Babysho:

Yoo putting Rango and Ratatouille up there shows you're a man of culture πŸ‘πŸΎ. I learnt to play Le Festin on my guitar because of Ratatouille. I still rewatched Rango for the 20th time just last month and as for Ratatouille I watch that every month πŸ˜… "Anybody can cook!"

My top 7
Meet The Robinsons (I love time travel)
Ratatouille
Fantastic Mr Fox
Flushed Away
Big Hero 6
Wreck It Ralph
Surf's Up

I love Soul 2020, and it should make the list but I think in the near future is when I'd really love it, when I'm nostalgic about it.
My brother, the list is just endless for me. I only posted what readily came to mind. I've watched so much interesting cartoon.
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by SUXXI(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2023
ednut1:
If you are above 18 and still watching anime I think you need deliverance.
I am 40 married with 2 kids and i watch anime,animated cartoons,pingu,pjmask,thomas and friends,ben 10,all types of cartoon animated or not.
I am currently watching
One piece
Boruto
Spy x family
Jujutsu kaisen
Attack on titan
All animated movies released.
I am a computer engineer,network engineer,forensic data recovery engineer,i am a computer ICT expert/provblem solver,i also train students on the set of skills i already have.
Do i need deliverance?
Do we need deliverance?
As an instructor,i deal with kids and teens a lot and this cartoons,animations is best way for me to connect with them as i also enjoy watching it.
Being educated means to understand that there is variety in life. Even if you dont like something does not mean others wont like it.
The thread says animie lovers for people like me.
If you dont like animie,you can scroll and pass this topic without the need to make negative comments on what we love.
Thank you.
I believe we learn everyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by SUXXI(m): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2023
I love all the animations so it will be difficult to select the best.
Let me make my best list
1. NEXT Gen
2. 9
3. Flushed away
4. Turbo
5. Home
6. Sing 1 and 2
7. Trolls 1
8. How to train your dragon
9. Monster inc
10. All barbie cartoons ( i love animation singing a lot)

3 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2023
ednut1:
If you are above 18 and still watching anime I think you need deliverance.
I'm not impressed at all
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by SurveyR: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by tofolo(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2023
Olatundex22:
KimoiTV dot com any latest movies
thanks.
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Sheriman(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2023
One day on Nairaland, we will all have the opportunity to talk about millions of dollars that has yet to be discovered in the 3D Animation industry in Nigeria.
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Babysho(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2023
RobinRay:

my first encounter with Studio Ghibli movies was Spirited Away; I was initially drawn by the aesthetics of it all but it blossomed into an appreciation of the genius that is Hayao Miyazaki grin

Arcane was a weird one for me, I watched the first 2 episodes to see what the hype was about; I didn't know when I binged the whole season in one go, last I heard S2 might drop in early 2024...

LDR came out after I watched 5 seasons of Black Mirror, so it really satisfied my itch for anthologies at that point. S1 is the only season I can rewatch with no skips. My favourite episodes are The Secret War and probably Jibaro.

Tuca and Bertie is a must-watch for any fan of Bojack same goes with Undone.

Bojack Horseman singlehandedly raised my expectations of what a well-written show should be from the subtle jokes in the background to Princess Carolyn's tongue twisters to Todd's wacky schemes. Bojack Horseman is comedic perfection. My favourite episode? Free Churro S5E6; his eulogy at his mom's funeral. My favourite character has to be Princess Carolyn.

Bob Burgers and I can never seem to work grin, I just don't know why. Watched the first 2 seasons and I was like meh...

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give it a watch smiley

Yes yes same! I was initially interested in studio Ghibli because of the aesthetics but found the stories are even more compelling.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was reluctant to watch Arcane too until I did and it blew my mind. I really hope S2 is done.

Now that you mention it, I'll watch Black Mirror. I didn't even know it is an anthology. Same for me Jibaro in LDR.

Undone? I'll check out the trailer.

Ahhh you get it! You're a true movie enthusiast! I couldn't have described Bojack Horseman better. The transition cameos of the human-animals is just comedy gold. You never know maybe a bird will fly into a window on its way to work or a cow will serve milk from its udders at a restaurant. And the animal puns are well written too!
Free Churo is gut wrenching. "I.C.U? I see you. My mom died and all I got is a free churo"
Poor Princess Carolyn, glad things kinda worked out for her in the end sort of. "Of course, of course, of course, this is what you get when you fall for a horse"

Oh too bad! Bob's Burgers is the one I watch to really relax or enjoy a Saturday morning. There's always a feel good at the end of each episode, exciting music and the puns and witty remarks are the best I've heard in animation.

What's your favourite animated series now?
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by okrikaboi: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2023
Love Death + Robots

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Flamemignon1(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2023
Olatundex22:
yeah me too which is very bad for the lovely story movie
Una don come again, it's not bad because queer kids exist and representation matters

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Koppaguard: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2023
victorazy:

grin yes you've remind me of River Dance grin ama go and edit my list. I love the music and the story line grin The hunter, Deer and River.

They mentioned Nigeria in Luck.
There was this cartoon where they mentioned a Nigerian Prince and scam, this people sabi us oo, though it was funny
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Olatundex22(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Una don come again, it's not bad because queer kids exist and representation matters
seriously so it only queer kids what of we straight adults, I never see any signs at the beginning of it that gay is part of it. Representation matters! yeah so they should not be a sign am just saying because I don’t expect that part in that good movie story.
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by NoonMasamune: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2023
ednut1:
no be maturity o. But are those things not meant for kids Lol

dude watched Highshool DxD and thinks that's how all animes are

Go watch A silent voice or some ghibli movies to get a taste of the amazing stories that you can see in Anime
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by victorazy(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2023
Koppaguard:

There was this cartoon were they mentioned a Nigerian Prince and scam, this people sabi us oo, though it was funny

I tell u grin
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by ednut1(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2023
SUXXI:

I am 40 married with 2 kids and i watch anime,animated cartoons,pingu,pjmask,thomas and friends,ben 10,all types of cartoon animated or not.
I am currently watching
One piece
Boruto
Spy x family
Jujutsu kaisen
Attack on titan
I am a computer engineer,network engineer,forensic data recovery engineer,i am a computer ICT expert/provblem solver,i also train students on the set of skills i already have.
Do i need deliverance?
Do we need deliverance?
As an instructor,i deal with kids and teens a lot and this cartoons,animations is best way for me to connect with them as i also enjoy watching it.
Being educated means to understand that there is variety in life. Even if you dont like something does not mean others wont like it.
If you dont like animie,you can scroll and pass this topic without the need to make negative comments on what we love.
Thank you.
shocked shocked
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by KingDash09(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Netflix = gay cartoon
Olatundex22:
grin Nimona
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by MrExcept(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
i just dey read comments.
nice one
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Flamemignon1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Olatundex22:
seriously so it only queer kids what of we straight adults, I never see any signs at the beginning of it that gay is part of it. Representation matters! yeah so they should not be a sign am just saying because I don’t expect that part in that good movie story.
Yea.....like straight adults haven't been in 80% of movies,you are literally the majority, little representation that queer people have,you get your wings in a bunch. One of the directors of the animation is bisexual and one of the writers is gay so are you expecting them not to add people like them to the story? Also expect anything in a "movie storyline",just because it has a queer scene or gay characters doesn't take away from the film,if it's a good movie, it's a good movie......what you are implying is that queer characters don't belong in good movies,only bad movies
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Flamemignon1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
workchopNG:
How about creating the animation?
Exactly, animations are really hard, expensive and takes a long time to create than movies
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Flamemignon1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Koppaguard:

There was this cartoon were they mentioned a Nigerian Prince and scam, this people sabi us oo, though it was funny
It was also mentioned in the Scooby Doo animation,these people don see us finish
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Kehinderichard(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Oh my! Soul is deep

We all cant be the same but can adapt through unique social values.

Find joy in what you do.

Accepting change can be difficult but we gave to be ready

Dont get lost in your job that you'll forget those that matter to you in life

Everyone's passion should be nurtured and respected

Negative words impacts a lot. We all need encouraging words. It does a whole lot of help. Refuse to be swayed by people's negative words

There is always a moment where we find our spark.

It's good to be skilled.

And so on..

Babysho:

What did you like about Soul? πŸ₯Ί

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Dayotheeone(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Go watch Ajaka lost in Rome on youtube
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Juniorangel(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Despicable Me, How to Train your Dragon, Epic, Frozen, Madagascar, The Croods, Zootopia and many more...
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Babysho(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kehinderichard:
Oh my! Soul is deep

We all cant be the same but can adapt through unique social values.

Find joy in what you do.

Accepting change can be difficult but we gave to be ready

Dont get lost in your job that you'll forget those that matter to you in life

Everyone's passion should be nurtured and respected

Negative words impacts a lot. We all need encouraging words. It does a whole lot of help. Refuse to be swayed by people's negative words

There is always a moment where we find our spark.

It's good to be skilled.

And so on..

I have the exact same opinions about Soul. I watched Soul at a period in my life where I was starting to feel really lost in my career and Soul told me to breathe, it told me that it was enough to simply exist and love things and people and it was right. I cried when I watched Soul the first time, Soul spoke to my soul.
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by RedChiefPriest: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Coco
Vivo
Moana
Puss in boot
And boss baby
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Anny69: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Beastnation:
High school of zombies
It's High school of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Anny69: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
SUXXI:

I am currently watching
One piece
Boruto
Spy x family
Jujutsu kaisen
Attack on titan
Do i need deliverance?
Do we need deliverance?
Thank you.
Oh wow! This comment gave me goosebumps. grin
Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Kehinderichard(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
There must have been a reason it was made as an animation. Probably to pass the message in a humourous way.

I probed my career path after watching but we gas move on and be happy. Quite emotional as well. Life is very short as well.

Good to see that you share same thoughts

Babysho:

I have the exact same opinions about Soul. I watched Soul at a period in my life where I was starting to feel really lost in my career and Soul told me to breathe, it told me that it was enough to simply exist and love things and people and it was right. I cried when I watched Soul the first time, Soul spoke to my soul.

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Josbreed: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Babysho:

We're in the same group πŸ˜…, I also started animation with chicken run, a bug's life and Antz. I bet you also watched Arthur And The Invincibles that movie that became animation when the boy turned small with white hair to meet his grandpa.

I have not watched it, I am downloading it tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Queenslander(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
SUXXI:
I love all the animations so it will be difficult to select the best.
Let me make my best list
1. NEXT Gen
2. 9
3. Flushed away
4. Turbo
5. Home
6. Sing 1 and 2
7. Trolls 1
8. How to train your dragon
9. Monster inc
10. All barbie cartoons ( i love animation singing a lot)
9 brought tears to my eyes.. cry

1 Like

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Qhio(f): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ratatouille
Meet the Robinsons
Megamind
The incredibles
Klause
Despicable me
Turning red
Raya and the last dragon
Puss in boots last wish
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Kung Fu panda
SpongeBob SquarePants (as silly as it is I love it)
Coco
Book of life ❀️
Prince of Egypt
Antz
Anastasia ❀️
Soul
Courage the cowardly dog
Barbie (used to have every collection back in the days πŸ˜‚)
Ice age
Moana
Frozen
Tangled
Boss baby
The barnyard
Zootopia
Flushed away
Over the edge
Tazan etc.....

3 Likes

Re: Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? by Dandy1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
mekleelex200:

I know you cannot understand the philosophy of carton or animation, you brain cannot carry it.

Just watch Wall E
Soul
Epic (what I love about this animation is the calculation and physics it takes to produce their hair especially the main actor)

As a graphic designer I appreciate animation more than anything because it takes a lot of work compared to ur conventional movies.

Please go research, thanks.

"Inside out" by Pixar cannot be watched und understood by a dummy. You have to be really smart to really understand it. Only "soul" was a bit close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Girlfriend - Latest 2018 Yoruba Movie / Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners / French Media Giant, Canal+, Acquires Leading Nollywood Film Studio- ROK TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.