Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles (3874 Views)

What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / PDP Spent N2.5bn On Presidential Poll Adverts, APC N728m – Report / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
Lamido Sanusi once said that 25% of the Nigerian budget goes into legislation.
Re: Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles by flippers: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2011
cry cry cry cry God!, sick of this country
Re: Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles by Orblonde: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
nothing will happen. Be happy they didn't allocate more, this is naija for you
Re: Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles by lekanfahd(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2011
I keep telling people dat before nigeria will make it to the track to the pomise land, the spendings in our democracy must be reduced to the minimum. Every of their enjoyment shld be stopped. If not, i swear dat country will go no where cos every new pple coming has d same mindset and there is no orientation to change this. I just wish(not praying) dat this can be achieved.
Re: Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles by ashdre: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
I tout this NASS i would be of intergity,but no difference.2.5b?One frm my state refused to come home. I see.
Re: Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles by Xionez(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2011
Its only a matter of time. . .only a matter of time wink
Re: Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles by igbo2011(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2011
I bet they will all buy Benzs so the money goes to the Germans instead of buying Innoson so the money goes to Nigerians.

The difference with Africa and South Asia is that South Asia has POSITIVE corruption. The government steals money and puts it in South Asian banks so banks can lend the money to people in the country. That will help economic growth. African leaders do NEGATIVE corruption and put the money into a western bank so the western banks can invest more money into their economy.

African leaders buy planes that are made in US, Brazil, or Europe, they buy foreign cars, it is just useless.
Re: Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles by Bukkyade: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
UceeGod: This senseless Govt's got no remedy to corruption.  God have mercy!!

How is it now become the president's constitutional responsibility to purchase operational vehicles for the NASS,please the house has what we call statutory allocation,and the NASS has a level of financial independence.Get it into your head there's the principle of separation of powers.
It's on record that president Jonathan cut the budget of the NASS by over 40%,so I wonder how someone would place it at the doorsteps of the FG,if not for hatred and 'BLIND'bias.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Finally Deciphered / Meet President Goodluck Jonathan's Secrete Son / We Must Do Everything Possible To Stop Nnamdi Kanu - Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.