Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Boko Haram Finally Deciphered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Finally Deciphered (3890 Views)

He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda / Boko Haram: Finally, Amnesty Comes To Ghosts. / Boko Haram Finally Named (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
Let me start by saying that all 'black' people are not the same. We are not from the same seed. There are two kinds of black people. The Hamitic black people and the Shemitic black people.

Hamitic black people will encompass the hausas, fulanis, cushites (erritreans, somalians, sudanese, and ethiopians) and the ancient egyptians (not the ones who live their today. those are ishmaelites or arabs ). Hamitic black people though black skinned are almost always tall, lanky, stream-lined faces, aquiline noses and caucasian features. So next time a somalian or ethiopean person tells you that they are not negro, they are right, they are Hamitic people. Hamites are almost always muslims. Hamitic black people are from the seed of Ham. There is a biblical curse on them. The curse of ham. this is why everytime you turn around they are almost always in some severe pestilence such as severe famine etc etc.

Shemetic black people are the so called 'negros'. Your so called 12 tribes of israel. These are the ones that have been cursed for disobeying the lords laws. These people have been in one kind of slavery or another ever since we lost favor with God from being used as slaves in egypt to build the pyramids (our slave masters then were the hamitic black people. the ancient egyptians) to being rescued by moses and taken to israel, and then been enslaved in israel and taken into a 70 year exile in babylonia by nebucadnezer to being allowed to return back to israel and then to being invaded by the romans and kicked out of israel into all parts of africa to being enslaved in africa in the trans-atlantic slave trade. the yorubas and igbos fall under this group. shemetic black people have wide noses, wide faces and what you generally will refer to as 'negroid features'. they are almost always christians and still maintain their ancient hebrew tradition of circumcision of their male children before 8 days. shemetic black people are from the seed of shem

Hamitic and Shemetic black people are not the same and have different religions and the hamitic blacks (fulanis and hausas) have enslaved the shemetic blacks (igbos and yorubas) in the past. Our religion is also different and whenever you have a situation in which both types of black people exist in a country (such as in mauritania, sudan and nigeria), there is always violence and conflict. the hamitic blacks feel superior to the shemetic blacks and feel like they should rule over them. That in a nutshell is the framework and blueprint to the boko haram conflict.

I am now, more than ever convinced that this is not about western bruhaha to get oil. Heck, nigeria is the most subservient nation you would ever get on the planet. You dont need to bomb us for our oil. you can have all the oil you want. we, as a country are docile and peace-loving. we are not 'rogue nations'. this is not about oil. this is about weaponry. outside forces are stoking the flames of a traditional life-long disunity between hamitic and shemetic black people and in return they get to peddle billions of dollars of their weaponry. its all about the dollar dollar bill yall.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by Olaone1: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^Don't worry, man. At least, we've got Yahweh. Yahweh sleeps NOT, I tell ya. cool
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ola one:

^^Don't worry, man. At least, we've got Yahweh. Yahweh sleeps NOT, I tell ya. cool
you are right Ola. He is always awake. reaching out for those and protecting those that reach out to him grin Happy new year in advance
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by Olaone1: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2011
^Happy new year. May our church grow cool
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ola one:

^Happy new year. May our church grow cool
Amen to that lol.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by NegroNtns(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
Hamitic and Shemetic black people are not the same and have different religions and the hamitic blacks (fulanis and hausas) have enslaved the shemetic blacks (igbos and yorubas) in the past.

Its actually the reverse in that case - Yoruba enslaved and traded Hausa/Fulani to the point that their Caliph wrote a book and grieved about their dissatisfaction.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Its actually the reverse in that case - Yoruba enslaved and traded Hausa/Fulani to the point that their Caliph wrote a book and grieved about their dissatisfaction.
Happy new year Chief. I was buttressing my points as to the cause of the percieved superiority of the hamites over the shemites. i did not actually mean the people i put in parenthesis specifically. they just happen to fall under the groups. what i am trying to say is this--the hamites have enslaved the shemites for hundreds if not thousands of years. the hamites enslaved the shemites in egypt and had them build the pyramids and whatnot. our first slave masters were the hamites. couple that with the onset of caucasian white supremacy and the widespread touting of caucasian features as superior (which the hamites have ) and finally the nail in the coffin is that during colonialism, the only nation in africa not to  fall to caucasian invasion was a hamite territory (ethiopia). they whooped the italians butt,  add all these together and it reasons to see that the hamites have a huge complex over the shemites. this is why the hametic hausas and fulanis feel it is their birthright to rule over the shemetic igbos and yorubas.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by Olaone1: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^Pastor, quote some verses to buttress your point cool

He wants to know more
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2011
@negro, hunhun, how can I get hold of such a book? I neva know yoruba enslavd d hausas!
@negro, hunhun, how can I get hold of such a book? I neva know yoruba enslavd d hausas!
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ola one:

^^Pastor, quote some verses to buttress your point cool

He wants to know more
biblical verses ?  grin
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2011
cogitoErgo:

i never knew either. thats news to me. i would love to see this book myself grin
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by Olaone1: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
buzugee:

biblical verses ?  grin
Yes, Pastor. The hard-to-find ones cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ola one:

Yes, Pastor. The hard-to-find ones cheesy
hmmm ok lets see. Boko Haram 10 vs 3 thou shall not blow up shemetic folk because thou feel like thou are destined to rule. grin
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
This sounds fraudulent.
1) The historical-critical [/b]method of studying the Bible is quite [b]wary of giving LITERAL interpretations to all Bible stories.

2) What I find inconsistent is how this same historical-critical method suddenly goes LITERAL in interpreting the Noah's Ark story, and generally spreading the belief that ALL BLACK PEOPLE  are cursed in one way or the other.

~~~Shine your eyes~~~
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
Wat nonsense have i just read? Talk about twisted and fairy tale history, anyway it is no secrets that black women were violated after the Arabs invaded Egypt/Africa and settle ever since in the Northern desert part of the continent and desire to conquer the whole continent for Arabia.

They use their Black Slaves to subjugate other blacks into slavery via violence and forced religion. (i.e Fulani)Example s of what am talking about can be seem in Sudan, Mauritania, Niger, Chad and Mali. The second wave of countries ripped for conquer are Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Togo, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Liberia and Sierra Leone etc.

Know wat your enemies are planning.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by VoodooDoll(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
Yaba Left. The patients have taken over!
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2011
grin^^^ take it or leave it. facts are facts. all documented in history books (besides the bible)
quid:

This sounds fraudulent.
1) The historical-critical [/b]method of studying the Bible is quite [b]wary of giving LITERAL interpretations to all Bible stories.

2) What I find inconsistent is how this same historical-critical method suddenly goes LITERAL in interpreting the Noah's Ark story, and generally spreading the belief that ALL BLACK PEOPLE  are cursed in one way or the other.

~~~Shine your eyes~~~
biblical stories are mostly allegorical but the first five books are historical more than anything. examples ?
an allegorical story will be 'esau being hated by the lord because he sold his birthright for a pot of red stew' if you want the real interpretation of that story let me know
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by NegroNtns(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2011
Happy new year Chief. I was buttressing my points as to the cause of the percieved superiority of the hamites over the shemites. i did not actually mean the people i put in parenthesis specifically. they just happen to fall under the groups. what i am trying to say is this--the hamites have enslaved the shemites for hundreds if not thousands of years. the hamites enslaved the shemites in egypt and had them build the pyramids and whatnot. our first slave masters were the hamites. couple that with the onset of caucasian white supremacy and the widespread touting of caucasian features as superior (which the hamites have ) and finally the nail in the coffin is that during colonialism, the only nation in africa not to fall to caucasian invasion was a hamite territory (ethiopia). they whooped the italians butt, add all these together and it reasons to see that the hamites have a huge complex over the shemites. this is why the hametic hausas and fulanis feel it is their birthright to rule over the shemetic igbos and yorubas

Happy New Year my brother. May GOD bless and prosper your head, hands and feet this incoming year, Amen.

Corgito, were you talking to Chief Negro or to Negro? cool
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by homerac7: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2011
Sweet sounding load of crap. African version of conspiracy theory. Maybe u should also include Hutu and Tutsi genocide in d list. Although I'm interested in ur interpretation of Esau porridge pot conspiracy. grin
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2011
buttressing my point with language similarity. this is an excerpt

'The Hamitic languages, which include Hausa, Berber, Somali, Galla and several others, as well as Ancient Egyptian, are classed as In flected and share with the other two great families (the Indo-European and Semitic) the possession of grammatical gender, or the distinction of masculine and feminine indicated by the form of a word, as in our pronouns "he" and "she," or terminations like -ess as in "lion-ess." (It is curious that this feature is absent from all known languages outside the three great families mentioned above, sex being indicated, where necessary, by using a different word, as we do, e.g., in the case of "bull" and "cow," or by adding the word for "man" and "woman," saying, for instance, "man-lion" and "woman lion."wink The plural, as a rule, is indicated either by a termination ("suffix"wink or a change of vowel in the body of the word, com parable to our "man, men," "mouse, mice." More than one plural is used (in Hausa at least two of these are recognized) : one to indicate several individuals of a species, another to express multi tude (sometimes called a "collective plural"wink and one enumerating several kinds of the same object. There is no article, definite or indefinite, in the Bantu languages (one or two exceptions seem to arise from European influence) . Hausa agrees with them in this respect, though some other Hamitic tongues do not. Another point of resemblance is the position of the genitive; both Hamitic and Bantu place the thing possessed before the possessor, whereas the more typical Sudanic languages reverse this arrangement and say, e.g., "the king's horse" (or rather, literally, "king horse," there being no possessive inflection). In Hausa this would be doki-n sarki horse of (the) king" and in Swahili (to take a specimen Bantu language) it would' from this website The Hamitic languages, which include Hausa, Berber, Somali, Galla and several others, as well as Ancient Egyptian, are classed as In flected and share with the other two great families (the Indo-European and Semitic) the possession of grammatical gender, or the distinction of masculine and feminine indicated by the form of a word, as in our pronouns "he" and "she," or terminations like -ess as in "lion-ess." (It is curious that this feature is absent from all known languages outside the three great families mentioned above, sex being indicated, where necessary, by using a different word, as we do, e.g., in the case of "bull" and "cow," or by adding the word for "man" and "woman," saying, for instance, "man-lion" and "woman lion."wink The plural, as a rule, is indicated either by a termination ("suffix"wink or a change of vowel in the body of the word, com parable to our "man, men," "mouse, mice." More than one plural is used (in Hausa at least two of these are recognized) : one to indicate several individuals of a species, another to express multi tude (sometimes called a "collective plural"wink and one enumerating several kinds of the same object. There is no article, definite or indefinite, in the Bantu languages (one or two exceptions seem to arise from European influence) . Hausa agrees with them in this respect, though some other Hamitic tongues do not. Another point of resemblance is the position of the genitive; both Hamitic and Bantu place the thing possessed before the possessor, whereas the more typical Sudanic languages reverse this arrangement and say, e.g., "the king's horse" (or rather, literally, "king horse," there being no possessive inflection). In Hausa this would be doki-n sarki horse of (the) king" and in Swahili (to take a specimen Bantu language)' from this website http://gluedideas.com/Encyclopedia-Britannica-Volume-11-Part-1-Gunnery-Hydroxylamine/Language.html

see after the european came into africa, they pretty much coalesced and yet divided some cultures. but how you can trace them no matter wherever they went in africa, is by their language.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Happy New Year my brother. May GOD bless and prosper your head, hands and feet this incoming year, Amen.

Corgito, were you talking to Chief Negro or to Negro? cool
Thank you Brother. May the lord bless you immensely both spiritually mentally physically and materially this year too. Amen
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by 2mch(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2011
See Buzugee with agege market gossip. Na wa, you just sit down all day and formulate this theory.  . Let me get it to you simply and decipher this whole thing for you. Hausa and Fulani are and have always been foreign stooges, to maintain power. This BH is political, for people who have a certain agenda. Some elements have predicted 2015, and they are working towards it. A united Nigeria is a threat to the world. If we get stronger we can actually stop african countries from being pilfered and violated. We are the largest and potentially strongest black nation in the world. That is a threat. Divided we fall, united we stand. Boko Haram are following some political aspirations of certain elements, it may be the arab world, it may be others. No be me talk am, but you get the whole jist. It is up to Nigerian's to stand and fight, and get our seat and respect on the world stage. Not inviting this same elements trying to tear us apart to succeed.  undecided
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
homerac7:

Sweet sounding load of crap. African version of conspiracy theory. Maybe u should also include Hutu and Tutsi genocide in d list. Although I'm interested in your interpretation of Esau porridge pot conspiracy. grin
grin ok here we go with Esau porridge pot conspiracy. Ok if you tell a normal thinking person that the God that you worship hates a whole race of people (malachi 1 vs 3) because their progenitor sold his birthright for a pot of red stew, they will tell you that you are worshipping an irrational deity. how do you hate a man for selling his birthright when he is absolutely dying of hunger ? the man is starving to death for chrissakes, this is what starving people do, they give up whatever it is they have for food. Why hate a man for this ? its preposterous. This is what a normal thinking man will think. however you are justified to think this way if you take the story literally. however here is the allegorical interpretation of the story. Esau in this story represents the white race. esau is the progenitor of the edomites (the white race). the lord sees the future. this story is about the future. the lord has looked into esaus future and knows what kind of person he is. he is only about his stomach. he is only interested in his needs and wants and will give up his birthright (a place in the kingdom and the duty of being the shining light to all the other heathen nations) just so he can get stuff. he will kill, commit genocide (native indians), slavery (african americans), unfair trade, start wars for resources, colonialism, brutality, white superiority etc. he will do all these things so he can get material things. he will do all these things because he is only worried about his stomach. he is all about his material things (stomach). he will give up his birthright (a place in the kingdom and to be a shining light to the heathen nations) so that he can satisfy his stomach with the worlds resources and riches. when you get this allegorical interpretation of that sentence 'esau have i hated because he sold his birthright for a plate of red stew' you can start to see that the gravity of the word 'hate' is not misplaced . i am assuming that you know that esau in the bible is the white man ? (born with red skin and is very hairy and is an outdoorsman )
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by Olaone1: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^Ehm, Pastor, they don't want to know. Why not let Yahweh reveal himself to them.
Heee, they are talking about Yahweh. grin
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by Olaone1: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
grin grin BTW, Pastor, you haven't called on Yahweh today. Why? 'Yahweh' is always present in your posts. cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ola one:

^^Ehm, Pastor, they don't want to know. Why not let Yahweh reveal himself to them.
Heee, they are talking about Yahweh. grin

like the lord said, his people (us israelites) are very stiff necked and strong headed. he keeps sending prophets to them but they never listen. they say the prophet is talking crap (not saying i am a prophet) grin
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by Olaone1: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
buzugee:

not saying i am a prophet grin
You are a prophet. Don't lower yourself, pastor. Yahweh blessed you thus you can exalt yourself, pastor.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
2mch:

See Buzugee with agege market gossip. Na wa, you just sit down all day and formulate this theory.  . Let me get it to you simply and decipher this whole thing for you. Hausa and Fulani are and have always been foreign stooges, to maintain power. This BH is political, for people who have a certain agenda. Some elements have predicted 2015, and they are working towards it. A united Nigeria is a threat to the world. If we get stronger we can actually stop african countries from being pilfered and violated. We are the largest and potentially strongest black nation in the world. That is a threat. Divided we fall, united we stand. Boko Haram are following some political aspirations of certain elements, it may be the arab world, it may be others. No be me talk am, but you get the whole jist. It is up to Nigerian's to stand and fight, and get our seat and respect on the world stage. Not inviting this same elements trying to tear us apart to succeed.  undecided
absolute hogwash. nigerian is not, will not and can never be a threat. heck they are dashing you their old used up warships. you are light years away from them. they do not view a united nigeria as a threat. this is all in your fantasy.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by buzugee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ola one:

You are a prophet. Don't lower yourself, pastor. Yahweh blessed you thus you can exalt yourself, pastor.
grin grin you wan make lightening strike me this new year abi ? this na wetin dey happen to people who exalt themselves grin
Re: Boko Haram Finally Deciphered by deols(f): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2011
crap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! / Solution To The Igbo 'craze'!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.