Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? (1564 Views)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Ladies, Where Do You Fall Under???(picture)!!! / 3 Types Of Women: Ladies Where Do You Belong? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? by tayekenny(f): 2:56am On Mar 04, 2006
[center] ladies, where would you like to be propose to? i would luv to be propose to at the beach. 
I would like to know ur view on this topic.  
[/center]  kiss
Re: Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? by tayekenny(f): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2006
hi ladies, reply on this topic.  I mean where would u like ur man 2 propose marriage 2 u.
Re: Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? by lunafish(f): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2006
Somewhere private where my decision isn't swayed by distractions.
If he knows me that well and actually loves me, then he'll know the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What if you're on a beach and the tide comes in, there's a sandstorm or irritating seagulls,
would you still like to be proposed to there?
Re: Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2006
i love suprises so d man i would date shuld keep dat as a suprise wen i least expect smiley it
Re: Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2006
Geez!!!!! this is a tough question, i've never really thought of it but then let's see ummhhhh i guess i would love to be proposed to at ummmmmhhhhh lets say you're out eating at this really posh restaurant with him and he suddenly takes your hands into his and gazes right into your eyes and then he just says it, just like that it's very romantic to me kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? by papermoon(f): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2006
cry
Re: Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? by tellbabe(f): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2006
In the bathroom whiles we having a bath together
Re: Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? by eveseh(f): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2006
in my bed

(1) (Reply)

How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date / Juicy Office Gossip / Hello Fellow Nigerian,the Mtn Wap Trick Works On Every S60 Phones And Soni Ericssons,but Not On S40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.