Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? (1245 Views)

Video: God Use Wiseman Daniel To Deliver Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke @ SCOAN / Why Does God Use Adversity To Lift People Up? / "Why Did God Use A Lying Spirit To Deceive Ahab?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple: You can't measure how old a hall is if you have not touched it.

I care that you people lie and your lies disturb me and lies are never Truths.

LMFAO! So being inside the hall cannot give you sufficient access to "touch" it?

With the breath of evidence to support that fact, your opinion is irrelevant.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! So being inside the hall cannot give you sufficient access to "touch" it?

With the breath of evidence to support that fact, your opinion is irrelevant.

No one has ever been able to touch any part of the wall of this hall called the universe, so it is impossible to tell its age. And your 13 billion years is a pure conjecture and fabrication.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:

This is not the first time you have been shown evidence for evolution and probably won't be the last.

And each time, i pointed out why they are lies just as these ones. Una just dey fabu and the gbo-gbo people wey no dey expect say una go lie.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Emusan(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:
I don't even understand what you are saying and I am asking you question but you are acting condescending for no reason, yet you want me to disprove your statement. LMAO!

You're asking me a question yet you don't understand! cheesy grin cheesy grin

My statement is very simple.

Evolution isn't fact, Variation is!
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emusan:

You're asking me a question yet you don't understand! cheesy grin cheesy grin

My statement is very simple.

Evolution isn't fact, Variation is!

What do you when you don't understand? Argue? LoLz.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And each time, i pointed out why they are lies just as these ones. Una just dey fabu and the gbo-gbo people wey no dey expect say una go lie.

Nope you have not pointed out why it's a lie, you've only said you don't care.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No one has ever been able to touch any part of the wall of this hall called the universe, so it is impossible to tell its age. And your 13 billion years is a pure conjecture and fabrication.

LoLz. So the Earth, the Sun and the Stars are not part of the Universe?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. So the Earth, the Sun and the Stars are not part of the Universe?

Yousaid it "part of the universe" not the universe.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:

Nope you have not pointed out why it's a lie, you've only said you don't care.

I also, said you lie
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I also, said you lie

How is it a lie.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yousaid it "part of the universe" not the universe.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahaha!
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahaha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH"
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:

How is it a lie.

Its been pointed out above.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Its been pointed out above.

You are just making me laugh. LoLz.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH"

There is no need to engage with what is clearly and intentionally absurd so I will just laugh at the nonsense. LMFAO!
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:

There is no need to engage with what is clearly and intentionally absurd so I will just laugh at the nonsense. LMFAO!

You have absolutely nothing reasonable and tangible to say after all this because "THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH".

So, if you talk all year long, you wont have anything reasonable and valid to say.

That is what God has done! grin so byeeee! grin
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You have absolutely nothing reasonable and tangible to say after all this because "THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH".

So, if you talk all year long, you wont have anything reasonable and valid to say.

That is what God has done! grin so byeeee! grin

To Dtruthspeaker absurdity is truth. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:

To Dtruthspeaker absurdity is truth. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

To the atheistReed, conjectures and speculations are True! What a crazed delusion. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How did you know that the universe has a wall?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kepukepu:
How did you know that the universe has a wall?

I don't know and i am not trying to know. But what I do know is that no one has reached the wall or boundary of the universe. So no one can tell us any trutfull thing that we don't already know eg, everyone knows that the universe is older than us. But no one can validly and truth fully say that the age of the universe is 13 billion or 1300billion years. Whosai! Na fabu and gbo-gbo be dat!

Make atheists dey try to dey stay dia place not to kon dey open dia mouth dey lie big big lie on top poor simple people head.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't know and i am not trying to know. But what I do know is that no one has reached the wall or boundary of the universe. So no one can tell us any trutfull thing that we don't already know eg, everyone knows that the universe is older than us. But no one can validly and truth fully say that the age of the universe is 13 billion or 1300billion years. Whosai! Na fabu and gbo-gbo be dat!

Make atheists dey try to dey stay dia place not to kon dey open dia mouth dey lie big big lie on top poor simple people head.
How did you know that the universe has a boundary?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kepukepu:
How did you know that the universe has a boundary?

I did not say i know the universe has a boundary. I said no one has reached its boundary or touched its walls. So i take it, you have nothing to say.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not say i know the universe has a boundary. I said no one has reached its boundary or touched its walls. So i take it, you have nothing to say.

How then are you concluding that no one has reached the boundary or wall when you don't know if it has walls or a boundary?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kepukepu:
How then are you concluding that no one has reached the boundary or wall when you don't know if it has walls or a boundary?

Has anyone reached a wall or boundary and not know it? C'mon man you are about leaving the realms of reasonablility and i wouldn't follow you into madness.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Has anyone reached a wall or boundary and not know it? C'mon man you are about leaving the realms of reasonablility and i wouldn't follow you into madness.
Why do you think it must be a wall or boundary?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kepukepu:
Why do you think it must be a wall or boundary?

Because you need to take hold of a thing before you begin to measure it. And to hold a thing, you require contact.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Because you need to take hold of a thing before you begin to measure it. And to hold a thing, you require contact.
So how did you know this?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Pecuman: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
I don't know why people think evolution don't jive with Christianity when none of the 4 Apostolic congregations think that evolution can't jive with Christianity.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kepukepu:
So how did you know this?

How do you not know, how i know? Are you a robot?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How do you not know, how i know? Are you a robot?
No I am not. I just want to know how you know a these you are saying?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kepukepu:
No I am not. I just want to know how you know a these you are saying?

Now, you know that you are supposed to know these things i know, cos you are a human and not a robot.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Now, you know that you are supposed to know these things i know, cos you are a human and not a robot.
I don't know it, I don't think anyone knows that the universe has a boundary or a wall, it's why I'm interested in knowing how you figured it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lifestyle Evangelism: Greatest Challenge Of Modern Day Christians / Pope Francis,the Last Pope? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 26th May, 2013 How Sacrificial? By Pastor E. A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.