Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? (1247 Views)

Video: God Use Wiseman Daniel To Deliver Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke @ SCOAN / Why Does God Use Adversity To Lift People Up? / "Why Did God Use A Lying Spirit To Deceive Ahab?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kepukepu:
I don't know it, I don't think anyone knows that the universe has a boundary or a wall, it's why I'm interested in knowing how you figured it out.

That is not what I asked you to know and i did not say that the universe has a boundary or wall. If you were huunan you would have understiod that I simply said no one has touched the universe and those doing that madness are still blindly stretching their hands feeling the emptiness of space. End of story and i do not say more. Every human gets it. I am probably speaking with a robot and it wont be out of place that you do not understand these things.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is not what I asked you to know and i did not say that the universe has a boundary or wall. If you were huunan you would have understiod that I simply said no one has touched the universe and those doing that madness are still blindly stretching their hands feeling the emptiness of space. End of story and i do not say more. Every human gets it. I am probably speaking with a robot and it wont be out of place that you do not understand these things.
Why do you think you can ask me a question?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kepukepu:
Why do you think you can ask me a question?

You are truly looking roboty, for I did not ask you a question.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are truly looking roboty, for I did not ask you a question.
If you don't want people to ask you questions then you should actually get facts before making statements.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2023
Kepukepu:
If you don't want people to ask you questions then you should actually get facts before making statements.

You need to see a mechanic for repair for you are completely twisted.

First you said "Why do you think you can ask me a question?"
I answered you to the effect that I did not ask you a question.
Now again, from no where you said "If you don't want people to ask you questions then you should actually get facts before making statements" after you have finished asking all the stupid questions you could summon?

You are definitely a lunatic of you are human or a defective robot. Either way I'm out. I don't relate with mad people or crazy robots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Whitsuntide / An Evangelical Rethink On Divorce? / The Church by Umari Ayim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.