Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? (1257 Views)

Video: God Use Wiseman Daniel To Deliver Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke @ SCOAN / Why Does God Use Adversity To Lift People Up? / "Why Did God Use A Lying Spirit To Deceive Ahab?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
LordReed:

Why not though? Why do you think a universe 13billion years old means your god is weak?

Because the maker of a clock is never inside the clock even if one of the numbers in the clock discovers that the clock is 20billion year old
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by BulabaPowder: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what creations are. Creations are always entertainment to their Makers.

Go get a job

2 Likes

Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Who cares?

But evidently our favorite bingo looks different from wolves as gorrillas are different from baboons. And none evolved from each other and they dont need to.

FYI

Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Because the maker of a clock is never inside the clock even if one of the numbers in the clock discovers that the clock is 20billion year old

Why do you fear the fact that the universe is several billion years old?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Image123(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2023
LordReed:

FYI

Lol.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Image123(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2023
LordReed:

It's insignificant to the Christian faith.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
LordReed:

You are reading it wrongly. I don't care how old the universe is. What I concentrate on is the fact that Creators will always be outside their creations and that no thing can create itself. That is The Law!
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
LordReed:

FYI

That is why i said who cares. People do as they please and can do, domesticating gators and snakes and cockroaches and frogs etc.

So if someone is able to domesticate a wolf, it means nothing for it understandably looks like a dog exactly how a croc looks like a lizard.

But we must recognize that it can be stretched by thoughts that they are the same ancenstry as it can also be thought that they are differently created even though similar like Pontiac vibe and Matrix. So its 1-1 in philosophy.and none supercedes the other.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is why i said who cares. People do as they please and can do, domesticating gators and snakes and cockroaches and frogs etc.

So if someone is able to domesticate a wolf, it means nothing for it understandably looks like a dog exactly how a croc looks like a lizard.

But we must recognize that it can be stretched by thoughts that they are the same ancenstry as it can also be thought that they are differently created even though similar like Pontiac vibe and Matrix. So its 1-1 in philosophy.and none supercedes the other.

So do you agree that the proliferation of species is accomplished by the mechanisms of evolution?

2 Likes

Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are reading it wrongly. I don't care how old the universe is. What I concentrate on is the fact that Creators will always be outside their creations and that no thing can create itself. That is The Law!

But always show concern whenever the topic is brought up, why is that?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
LordReed:

But always show concern whenever the topic is brought up, why is that?

Because in the topic you people will come to sell your reasonably sounding lies to a simple people who do not think well hence they are deceived by your reasonable sounding lies.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
LordReed:

So do you agree that the proliferation of species is accomplished by the mechanisms of evolution?

How can you still ask this after you have seen that i pointed out that your evolution shit is just a philosophical calculation and speculation and not a real thing?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How can you still ask this after you have seen that i pointed out that your evolution shit is just a philosophical calculation and speculation and not a real thing?

And how can you call it philosophical calculation and speculation and not a real thing when you been repeatedly shown the evidence for it?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Because in the topic you people will come to sell your reasonably sounding lies to a simple people who do not think well hence they are deceived by your reasonable sounding lies.

Ahhh, Ok you are afraid that it would disable some of your arguments.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
LordReed:

Ahhh, Ok you are afraid that it would disable some of your arguments.

It does not because 95% of your arguments are reasonably sounding lies put against simple people who do not know that they are simple.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It does not because 95% of your arguments are reasonably sounding lies put against simple people who do not know that they are simple.

How is the fact that the universe is more than 13billion years old a lie?

1 Like

Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Image123(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
LordReed:

It's now 13billion years old? Happy birthday oh.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Evolution is fact, we don't know if God used it.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47am On Aug 25, 2023
LordReed:

Because you have not taken hold of the universe to be able to tell its age nor can you take hold of it, just like a number in the clock. So that is the first lie you sell.

Then secondly, no one cares how old the universe is, it is not even reasonable to cate to know but you people insist on disturbing people with it, why? So that you force people to listen to your reasonabley sounding lies.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:31am On Aug 25, 2023
LordReed:

And how can you call it philosophical calculation and speculation and not a real thing when you been repeatedly shown the evidence for it?

Here comes your lying again. I gave no such evidence and the real thing is simply that we see that the wolf looks like a dog as Pontiac's Vibe looks like Toyota's Matrix.

And like the Vibe/Matrix, your wolf/dog scenario is clearly that they are independent creations which resemble each. That is all it is which has always been until you liars came up with your philosophical speculation of evolution.

Till tomorrow, out favourite bingo has not still turned to a wolf or bear, So you people are just big time liars.

1 Like

Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Because you have not taken hold of the universe to be able to tell its age nor can you take hold of it, just like a number in the clock. So that is the first lie you sell.

Then secondly, no one cares how old the universe is, it is not even reasonable to cate to know but you people insist on disturbing people with it, why? So that you force people to listen to your reasonabley sounding lies.

What do you mean by take hold of the universe?

If you don't care stop getting bothered then, it's that simple. Nobody is disturbing you with it, it's simply a fact.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Here comes your lying again. I gave no such evidence and the real thing is simply that we see that the wolf looks like a dog as Pontiac's Vibe looks like Toyota's Matrix.

And like the Vibe/Matrix, your wolf/dog scenario is clearly that they are independent creations which resemble each. That is all it is which has always been until you liars came up with your philosophical speculation of evolution.

Till tomorrow, out favourite bingo has not still turned to a wolf or bear, So you people are just big time liars.

I didn't say you gave evidence, I said you've been shown evidence for evolution.

Your dog is not going to turn into a wolf, you just showed you don't even understand the subject or are wilfully misrepresenting it.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Emusan(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Evolution is fact, we don't know if God used it.

Evolution isn't a fact, variation is!
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emusan:

What is variation?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Emusan(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
LordReed:

What is variation?

You don't have dictionary?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emusan:

You don't have dictionary?

LoLz! I know what it means but how are you using it with respect to biology?
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Emusan(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! I know what it means but how are you using it with respect to biology?

So why asking then?

You haven't disprove my statement.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emusan:

So why asking then?

You haven't disprove my statement.

I don't even understand what you are saying and I am asking you question but you are acting condescending for no reason, yet you want me to disprove your statement. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Kepukepu: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emusan:

okay
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:

What do you mean by take hold of the universe?

If you don't care stop getting bothered then, it's that simple. Nobody is disturbing you with it, it's simply a fact.

Simple: You can't measure how old a hall is if you have not touched it.

I care that you people lie and your lies disturb me and lies are never Truths.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:47am On Aug 26, 2023
LordReed:

I didn't say you gave evidence, I said you've been shown evidence for evolution.

Your dog is not going to turn into a wolf, you just showed you don't even understand the subject or are wilfully misrepresenting it.

No.you didn't. What you showed is some one talking about domestication of dogs and i answered and we have passed that level.
Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No.you didn't. What you showed is some one talking about domestication of dogs and i answered and we have passed that level.

This is not the first time you have been shown evidence for evolution and probably won't be the last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards / Any Fountaineers Out There? / What You Need To Know About Hadith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.