Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,130 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Ohu Or Osu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohu Or Osu? (844 Views)

So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu / True Origin Of The Aro. Summary Of Aro History And Osu / No Difference Between Blacks Abroad And Eru, Oru, Kaferi Ohu Or Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by SwissMass: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2023
Landlord97:
whatever your name is i have been observing your bile toward the igbos and it keeps on reaffirming my stance on the hatred an average YORUBA person has for the igbos, even on a Sunday morning boy rest.
Life is a mirror it reflects you, whatever you sow is what you will reap, it is a payback time, yorubas have tolerated your bitterness, hatred and anguish for long, Psquare even insulted Fela Kuti that is dead, because of election, igbos insulted Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi, Adefarasin Ooni, Wole Soyinka even babies were not spared by igbos like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's small girl, Kanu nnamdi commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos and one Igbo boy Chinasa Micheal burn BRT buses in Lagos Igbo was arrested in Akure for arson.

2 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Raskimonojendor: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

By "you", I suppose you refer to the Igbos, right?
If so, any proof of your assertion?
Go ahead, research and present it here.
I don't want to go historical with you. The below are recent new.

1 Like

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I don't want to go historical with you. The below are recent new.
I prefer you go historical. You know, you can't completely rely on news from these bloggers. Go historical bro, maybe as far back as 5000 years back. It will give it reasonable credence.
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

I prefer you go historical. You know, you can't completely rely on news from these bloggers. Go historical bro, maybe as far back as 5000 years back. It will give it reasonable credence.

Google : Among the Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Raskimonojendor: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

You are abit stubborn. It's interesting to know that hope Uzondima is now a blogger cheesy
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Google : Among the Ibo.

What? Bro, no o. I can't Google shit. You do the research and present it here for us. You're the great researcher of Igbo history, remember?
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are abit stubborn. It's interesting to know that hope Uzondima is now a blogger cheesy
I'm not being stubborn. Going back in time, say like 5000 years back and tracing it to now makes it more credible, bro.
We humbly wait to learn from you.
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by sultanofpigs: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2023
If you claim SS thunder go smash your Agbadorian gworo destiny. You know where I am from? angry

Osu System is cultural and it's eradication is not instant ..ode oshi, alakorin werey ...spits
angry

AuschwitzPrefec:

Thank you.

Beremx see as your fellow Okoro is defending your continued slavery and discrimination.

God is alive and that slavery you wanted to extend into the SS under Biafra rubbish will never happen.

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:

Osu System is cultural and it's eradication is not instant ..ode oshi, alakorin werey ...spits
angry

Ok

Thanks for validating my post.

1 Like

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by sultanofpigs: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2023
Are you not from SS Again? Elede buruku oshi. Omo ale...spits angry angry

AuschwitzPrefec:

Ok

Thanks for validating my post.

1 Like

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Modernization is emboldening ohu and freeborn to intermarry, despite the threat of ostracization. “I know communities where people of slave descent have become affluent and have started demanding the right to hold positions,” Professor Okoro told me. “It is creating conflict in many communities.” Last year, in a town in Enugu State, an ohu man was appointed to a traditional leadership position, sparking mass protests. In a nearby village, an ohu man became the top police officer, giving the local ohu enough influence to push for reform.
Eventually, they were apportioned a separate section of the community, where they can live according to whatever laws they please, away from the freeborn. “It will probably be a long time before all traces of slavery disappear from the minds of the people,” G. T. Basden, a British missionary, wrote of the Igbo in 1921. “Until the conscience of the people functions, the distinctions between slave and free-born will be maintained.”

1 Like

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
If you claim SS thunder go smash your Agbadorian gworo destiny. You know where I am from? angry

angry

Seun, Mynd44, nlfpmod, oam4j.
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Shal0mmy(f): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Don't cry when the games begin.
poor thing like u

1 Like

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Neckpresser101: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ibos/Igbos were never great for any good thing, except only great in cannibalism.

Do you know about nsibidi and Akagu writings?

A kind of hieroglyphic writing Igbos used dated back by acheologists to far back 1000BC

Do you know Igbos read and write while your parents were chased by women from Dahomey cheesy cheesy

Igbos built monuments like the Udi nsude pyramids grin

Have you seen one of the best bronze work of Thier time like the Igbo-ukwu arts? grin

We no be Una mate no be today
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Neckpresser101: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Are you not from SS Again? Elede buruku oshi. Omo ale...spits angry angry

you catch am grin

1 Like

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by udede(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2023
The mods will see nothing wrong with igbo bashing. But no problem. We know that nairaland is already dead
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lol
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Osu system,Is cultural...it's as old as circumcision mumu.

See the rubbish you posted .

0su is cultural .

And tomorrow you will be crying that you are marginalized.

The revolution will start in your 0su enclave .

Idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Lawyers Went Into Sleeping Competition On The Judgement Day! / A Letter To Seun And His Moderator / Tinubu Certificate Scandal Is Now Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.