Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Will This Relationship Ends Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Relationship Ends Well? (1502 Views)

Will This Relationship Ends Well Part 2 / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Akukoreporterne: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2023
Good morning everyone,
i have dating this girl for more than 2yrs now and finally i meet her parent that i want to marry their daughter .so we go into courtship .
along that period i rented a self con because most time i stay at work due to the distance.

so after 6months i was havng financial issues in which i discuss with her and even she was not having enough money on her so i beg her to brrow money from fairmon which was like 15k and she agree

before the loan due date i told her o change her atm card to avoid unessary debit from the bank so she agreed.

not upto a week i lose my job and everything was so hard for me ,so i meet her and try to discuss thing with her that am not financially bouyant and that i will pay the when i have it.

after one month pass she came to me and told me he was debited the 15k that i should get her back her money, i pleaded serverally but this girl insisited until after a month he promise to report me.

the same girl i try my best paying her bill ,make hair and all that but seems she is not ready to plan with me.

because she has been disturbing i told her to sell the phone i bought for her and the i will give her the remaing balance.
i think my decision is right afterall every since i bought her the phone she has been having many affairs outside, love message etc.

even since the money issue happen she has been keepin distance so i want if we are together what can she posibly do.

guy what is your take in this.

.................true life story>>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Nwodosis(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Will you in every honesty advise your own sister to date a man like you?

10 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by dawnomike(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:
Good morning everyone,
i have dating this girl for more than 2yrs now and finally i meet her parent that i want to marry their daughter .so we go into courtship .
along that period i rented a self con because most time i stay at work due to the distance.

so after 6months i was havng financial issues in which i discuss with her and even she was not having enough money on her so i beg her to brrow money from fairmon which was like 15k and she agree

before the loan due date i told her o change her atm card to avoid unessary debit from the bank so she agreed.

not upto a week i lose my job and everything was so hard for me ,so i meet her and try to discuss thing with her that am not financially bouyant and that i will pay the when i have it.

after one month pass she came to me and told me he was debited the 15k that i should get her back her money, i pleaded serverally but this girl insisited until after a month he promise to report me.

the same girl i try my best paying her bill ,make hair and all that but seems she is not ready to plan with me.

because she has been disturbing i told her to sell the phone i bought for her and the i will give her the remaing balance.
i think my decision is write afterall every since i bought her the phone she has been having many affairs outside, love message etc.

even since the money issue happen she has been keepin distance so i want if we are together what can she posibly do.

You're in a situationSHIP not a RelationSHIP...

2 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2023
This one is just bitter and angry. Are u mad at her because she needs her money back which u forced her to take a loan on without repayment or ur mad at her for using the phone u bought for her to chat other guys? No be today u know say she dey chat other guys na? Why bring it now into the money matter? And u are even planning to marry her when u know she's probably jocking other pipes at random? Or ur just mad because things are slow for u now? I think ur confused. Pay her back the money and leave her alone so u can focus on urself undecided
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by izonborn098(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2023
That is woman for u, i believe by now she don tell her friends and love ones how she raise u from nothing and how she stand by u when u have nothing just because she borrow u 15k,
Many of u still never know that gender, if i am dating any girl she don't have the right to tell me what to do for her or what i should buy her, i only do it for her when i know something is giving her a very difficult time and don't buy things u can't afford to lose for any girl.
If u are my brother i would have tell u to forget about that girl, somebody who is ready to breakup wit u because of ordinary 15k, it is well.

7 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Akukoreporterne: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2023
am mad at her becos i dont think the money issue should have become a problem since we are into a serious relationshp. but i know borrowing or attach anything money with some girls out there are very bad but atleast one must be sure of the lady she is gonna marry
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Slynation(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2023
Help yourself first, the next time money comes, know where your priorities lies...

4 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by muyico(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2023
don't go into it?? U bin doubting it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:
am mad at her becos i dont think the money issue should have become a problem since we are into a serious relationshp . but i know borrowing or attach anything money with some girls out there are very bad but atleast one must be sure of the lady she is gonna marry
Bro believe me or not ur not in any serious relationship with her... Maybe with urself. Try pay her and delete her from ur memory.

I still don't understand why ur seriously involved with a girl who obviously has strings of other guys which ur aware of? Is the pussy controlling u? Better wake the fvck up!

3 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Akukoreporterne: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Runnerzz:

Bro believe me or not ur not in any serious relationship with her... Maybe with urself. Try pay her and delete her from ur memory.

I still don't understand why ur seriously involved with a girl who obviously has strings of other guys which ur aware of? Is the pussy controlling u? Better wake the fvck up!

thank you but i already told her she should sell the phone and i will balance up the remaining one
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Akukoreporterne: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2023
why not and what is wrong , am i that bad ?
she is taking me for granted and i think it is time to let her know
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Cassandraloius: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2023
Abeg fox your life first, forget her jare.

1 Like

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:

thank you but i already told her she should sell the phone and i will balance up the remaining one
Lol... And u think she will sell it when it's the only device she has for communication? Just try come up with the money no think am as loss. Think of it as all she's worth to u and pay it off... After that she nor go bold near ur domain except u want her to which u should not
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Akukoreporterne: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2023
is a loss even the 15k self na him i take flex
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by izonborn098(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2023
Are u alright?
Nwodosis:
Will you in every honesty advise your own sister to date a man like you?

1 Like

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by muyico(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys.
I once wrote about the need for guys to stop
giving their money to ladies and I also wrote
about the need for ladies to drop their
entitlement mentality and YES I still reiterate
these facts as they referred to ladies with an
unrealistic sense of entitlement but
nevertheless, there is a wide gap between a lady
making lame financial demands from a man and
a man being sensitive to the needs of his
woman.
Giving should be a two-way street and it will be
very selfish for any lady to expect her man to
give without her reciprocating but it is no longer
new that ladies love to be taken care of and any
guy who has what it takes to take care of his
lady and yet refrains is a stingy man who does
not deserve to be with any lady and ladies who
are looking for a real purposeful romance should
avoid such guys not just for their sake but for
the sake of the future as such a man may not be
generous enough to take care of his family
financially....and worse still, I believe a man
who is not generous to his lady does not truly
love her cos there is no love without giving.
Now I want ladies to understand this...it is one
thing if a guy does not have and it is another if
he has but just chooses to be stingy....it is also
very important to note that generosity should not
be measured by the amount of substance be it
money or gift but must be accessed based on
the proportionality of the gesture in relation to
the resources at the guy's disposal....this means
a guy who earns 100k a month but gives his
woman an average of 10k in a month has given
10% of his total income and he is more generous
than a guy who makes far more but gives his
lady sparingly.
What is the point?
John 3:16 KJV 16 For God so loved the world,
that he gave... You can give without loving, but
you can't love without giving.
When a man truly loves a woman he will give
even without her asking, he will be sensitive to
her needs and will always give her from what he
has no matter how small even if the lady is
financially buoyant, there are still little gestures
that go a long way to express your affection for
her. If a man truly loves his woman he will give
of his time and his resources. Those who truly
love, hold nothing back.
The measure of your giving reveals the measure
of your love. Love is something we can't see, but
we can see the evidence of love in the action it
produces, which is giving. Where you give your
time and resources also reveals what you love. If
we think we love someone, yet never give to
them of our resources, then we are just
deceiving ourselves.
Hope this makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by libertyfather(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2023
nah money be fine bobo
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:
Good morning everyone,

i think my decision is right afterall every since i bought her the phone she has been having many affairs outside, love message etc.

Guy? You think your decision is right?

You are wrong man. You should not have put the idea of her borrowing with her card in her head. Just ask her for help of 15k. Trust me, if I a lady loves. You, na you go tire for love.

You asking her to sell the phone you got her to settle the debt is another low. Stop being petty.

I do not see anything wrong in your lady. For her to even agree to take loan with her details for is because she cares. You need to understand Nigerian Women. There money is there money and yours is theirs. Facts.
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Akukoreporterne: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2023
this is aabsolutly rubbish, my money and time is so precious
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by chacoonder(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:
Forget about relationships for now. Get a job and fix yourself financially first.

2 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Bluezy13(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:

You brought your situation to this platform, hoping everyone to be on your side, not knowing you are actually irresponsible.
Now you're calling people's opinion rubbish. I pity any girl that will end up with you in this your state.

3 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by imagrg(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2023
It's funny your preek still dey raise as you nor get money so. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2023
dawnomike:
You're in a situationSHIP not a RelationSHIP...

Nawa ooo lol grin
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Akukoreporterne: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2023
is not your fault since u also love polyyamory

1 Like

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by advanceDNA: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:

..women understand risk managenent better than men so most of them dont usually mix their money and love ..... find money ...pay her back for peace to resign....

this ur babe even try collect loan for you... baba...i can tell u for free....there are only two women that can do such....1) ur babe 2) ur babe... grin
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Khd95(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2023
Diary of a finished weak man, you bought a phone for her and she’ has been having multiple affairs outside yet you still went to her parents that you want to marry her😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Nonexisting1: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2023
Simps and their problems with vaginarians. Not my business. I'm too busy to entertain foolishness when the foolish person doesn't even know he is foolish and still fooling the more. Oya nau, go and force her to sell the phone you bought for her. Mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Baronthecelebri: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
Leave her
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by torqque7(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:
is a loss even the 15k self na him i take flex
How you go borrow money to take flex girl wey you know is fvcking other guys. Omoh the kind simping we see everyday is surpassing greater heights..
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by marlow1962(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Both of you are mad
When will guys like you ever learn sad
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
So many angry men on this thread.......

Well,op, That banny isn't a wife material at all..... weren't you guys suppose to watch each other's back in the of DOWNS like this? Na wa.... Condition dey really dey open many people eyes to see wetin the reality of life cha.
Re: Will This Relationship Ends Well? by HarunaWest(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Akukoreporterne:
Good morning everyone,

Pay up her money. Don't date if you are not comfortable to an extent. That you lost your job and everything went sideways means that you are still in the hustling phase. Go a notch higher,before you enter that dating thing. Women are only after comfort nowadays, nothing concern them and Naija condition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs To Know If A Man Is A Virgin / Help Me, My Mother Does Not Think Pos Is A Job. / Return Rolls Royce, Buy A Corolla, Lady Calls Out Kizz Daniel For Wasting Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.