Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage (776 Views)

The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Olu Jacbos And Joke Silva Shares A Kiss, As She Turns 55 Today, Sings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage by FRANCISTOWN: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2023
What's up people.

Subsequent to several threads which have been created as succedents to Pa. Olu Jacob's last birthday celebration.

I really didn't want to talk about it as it has nothing to do with me, but I've noticed that many people are using that to drive men into imbecility.

Now! This is a mind game, it's a programming.

First of all. I was not fascinated and impressed by what Joke Silva did during her husband's birthday for these 2 reasons, and anyone with a working brain will agree with me.

1. I can never fully believe whatever I see on the internet. Since I do not live with them and sleep in their bedroom. They could be living a different life entirely offline and whatever they are putting online might be a facade.
I'mma fact, It is possible the man could be going thru a slight or gross maltreatment behind the scenes.

2. Let's say truly, she did all that both online and offline. She's truly caring and all that stuff. I'm still not impressed, man! Because WTF? Isn't that what a wife is suppose to do?
A wife is supposed to take care of her husband during the grace days and the grass days.
That was the way it has been since inception.
At old age, if a man developed any sickness. The wife is expected to provide absolute care and assistance. Even a polygamian, all his wives would take care of him.

Also, not just the wives alone, but also the wives' families would assist because they wouldn't want their daughters become widows.

It was so normal that if a wife refused to care for her sick husband, both the wife's family and the husband's family would unite to punish the woman.

This is normal.

For every guy out there, I guess this will open your eyes. I read thru a few comments on the thread , mostly by ladies.

Some like
• "Na men wey treat us well, we go take care of during old age"

• "Na man wey give us joy go enjoy for old age"

And some very stupid men below.

• "To those "my wife is not my family" gang.i hope you can see this"

• "I will take care of my wife with my body and my soul so at old age I'll be at peace"

Lemme preach the error s in the above comments to you.

Firstly, the society created a standard and has forced everyone to live according to it, in such a way that if you refused to live up to the standard, you are considered a failure.

The society, thru some stupid men and feminists have made it seem like it's not a woman's job and to be with a man at his lowliest point (broke/sick), In such a way that, they now made it feel like the woman is doin the man a favour.

That's bull shit bro. They made it seem like whatever a man does for a lady, She deserves it and it's his responsibilities but whatever a lady does for a man is out of good will hence, we are giving a whole lot of power to women.

That's why you can see a very broke and ugly girl with boobs and ass parading herself like she's Beyoncé.

Okay! That being said. Let's go back to the comments and check them out.

The comment above reeks of red flag and ultimate stupidity.

The lady was simply saying, she can't make sacrifices for her husband, and the level of care the husband gets is directly proportional to the amount of care he would first give out.

Now think about this. "Care" is relative and not absolute.

Attention + ₦500, 000 + surprise visitations might be okay enough for some girls.

While for some girls , attention + ₦5,000,000 isn't enough to treat them well.

Let's say the husband doesn't have enough money to "treat her well" and he goes sick in his old age. This means the husband will not be taken care off.

To me, this feels like gambling.

Lemme quickly say this here.

Olu and Joke Jacob are ancient couple. They didn't get married today.
Joke isn't a 21st century Gen-z/ Gen-A woman.
She didn't grow up with the social media mentality, exposure, perception and expectations in her, so anyone who is using her as a measuring stick for the 21st century ladies is either extremely stupid or related to madness by blood. It doesn't correlate

We keep saying this that the media is feminism. Since when have you seen the media go crazy for a man who is paying his sick wife's hospital bills? Who is heavily providing for his wife and kids, putting them on a yatch and jet. When in fact, men do this daily. I mean daily. Yes we know, they are what men should do. Also, a woman is supposed to take care of her husband, that is what a woman should do too. Why is the media going crazy about it, and why is everyone going crazy for what is normal?

It's easy, it's because the society has made it seem like women are doing men some good by staying with them. Them, on the other hand have allowed that get into their head to the extent that they now feel you have to earn them before they can stick with you.

On the same note. I'd want you to also know that, for every Olu Jacob and Joke's marriage, there are 50 women out there who are grossly irresponsible. Don't bother, you won't know about them, why? The media would never broadcast such things. It will never trend on SM.

Also I'd like you to know that. There is no direct principle to living life.
Forget all the books you've read, forget all the motivational speakers.

There is no such thing as 2+2= 4 when it comes to dealings with humans.

Everything can be right from your end and the other party may go crazy.

Haven't you heard how people were killed by a stray bullet right in their room, someone would just die for doing nothing wrong because one mad person somewhere couldn't shoot rightly. Then an innocent soul would die due to somebody else's mistake.
You can even be in your house and break your neck.

There is no assurance, I'm saying this with full responsibility that no matter how well you treat your woman, there is no assurance that your wife will be there for you when you are old.
Okay! Why do people always expect men to be the ones to always fall sick at old age?

Don't women fall sick too?

Many men take care of their wives at old age too, but you won't see them at the hospitals, why? They need to be on the streets to make money to pay for their wife's treatment of course.

The reason you see women at the hospital beside their sick husbands is because of 2½ things.

1. To ensure the men's will favour them.

2. The man is the sole provider and the woman knows once the man dies, it won't be easy.

½ . Very old couple who have been together for long (40 yrs and more), but this generation what is the chance that any marriage will survive the first 20 years?

Guys! Also understand that, those woman who are with their husbands during sickness are woman who are not as rich as their husbands.

No rich wife will stay with her husband when he is sick. The few what will stay will either put him at the health centre or employ a nurse. She won't be the one to take out his leak and shit.

Now back to this.

There is no assurance, I'm saying this with full responsibility that no matter how well you treat your woman, there is no assurance that your wife will be there for you when you are old.

It's possible you use all your life savings to treat your wife well and she'll still leave you when things go sour.

We've seen cases of men who put their woman thru school only to end up getting disappointed.

We've seen cases of men who sent their wives to different countries only for the women to get there and go on with another man.

We've seen cases of men who treated their women so well but she's got kids for other men.

One of my uncles used all his savings to establish his wife. He was thinking a time would come when he wouldn't have the energy to work no more as he was still in service then.

He spent millions of naira. Fast forwarded, my uncle retired and his pension wasn't forth coming. His wife had already grown too big, my uncle is now broke and his wife had become the head of the family.

It is so bad now that even the kids don't respect him no more. The wife built another house and moved in with the kids. The man is alone now. Whenever he falls sick, it's either he calls his younger sis or elder sis.

Should we take care of our wives? Big yes!
How? Let her enjoy what you enjoy. You can't lunch on chicken and wine and make your wife do bread and fanta🤣🤣
No! Let her have whatever you have, when you wear Fendi, let her wear Fendi too.

You got money to buy a car? But the car in your name and give it to her.
You wanna buy her a house?
Buy the house in your name and give it to her.

Woman are like snakes, feed them but don't make them grow big. Once they are bigger than you, they'll swallow you mercilessly.

They are like fire, they burn anybody and they have no respect for whoever.

Do not use Olu Jacob's marriage as a measuring stick for this current generation. You will be bleeped.

Again, your wife is not your relative. She's only a family member. Blood is thicker than water.

No woman in this current dispensation will hold your shit when you are old. Instead of wasting money on a woman who will leave you when things go sour,better safe that money to access good health care just in case you fall sick when you are old.
That woman might disappear on you.
Before you advance your woman once. Advance yourself like 10 times first so that she doesn't catch up.

See what happened to my guy below.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage by FRANCISTOWN: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2023
One of my home boys once helped a girl secure a job at one of the very high paying organizations in Nigeria.

The offer was below his salary so, he thought to put his "future wife" instead, so this guy tried all his best.
He somehow used his connections to get the aptitude test's questions a day before it was to be written. He stayed up all night to solve the questions, provided the answers and sent them to the lady to memorize.

After the aptitude test, he helped the lady prepare for the interview, plus a few strings here and there. The lady got the Job.

2 months after the lady got the job, my guy lost his high paying job and was working a gig that paid him less than 10% of what he was previously earning.
First six months, she was still her normal self.
A year after she got the job, she started acting fancy. Mind you about this time, my guy was already in his broke state.

All of a sudden, this lady started posting a particular guy at her place of work. My guy complained and complained and rebuked, but she was complacent in her wrong doings.

To cut the long story short. One day she sent my guy a message that read "all of your mates are moving up in life. I don't even know what I'm still doing with you sef"
And that was the end of their relationship. Till date, my friend is still suffers the post traumatic.
If you were on WhatsApp, I'd love to share you some interesting true life stories.

You see, anyone who is interested in supporting their GF is free.
As long as the disappointment has nothing to do with me.

In this Gen_Z/ Gen_A . I'm saying it with full authority and realisation. Once a lady is richer than you, deep down her heart she feels like you no longer worth her. Forget this useless game people keep shouting up and down, I'm not talking about sex. I'm taking about a committed relationship (husband/wife, fiancé/fianceé). Once a woman is richer than you, forget it. In the space of one year, if you refused to level up. You can kiss your woman good-bye

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage by Josephkabila12: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
The write up no be here......

1 Like

Re: Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage by kokorokoman: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wahala.
Re: Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage by mrmislim: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Okay bro, when it is your turn don’t treat your wife well, nobody is actually forcing anyone to do right by their spouse.
The end will justify the means. Macho man grin cheesy
Re: Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage by FRANCISTOWN: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
mrmislim:
Okay bro, when it is your turn don’t treat your wife well, nobody is actually forcing anyone to do right by their spouse.
The end will justify the means. Macho man grin cheesy
Have you seen me put bullet into anyone's head?
Re: Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
What's up people.

Subsequent to several threads which have been created as succedents to Pa. Olu Jacob's last birthday celebration.

I really didn't want to talk about it as it has nothing to do with me, but I've noticed that many people are using that to drive men into imbecility.

Now! This is a mind game, it's a programming.

First of all. I was not fascinated and impressed by what Joke Silva did during her husband's birthday for these 2 reasons, and anyone with a working brain will agree with me.

1. I can never fully believe whatever I see on the internet. Since I do not live with them and sleep in their bedroom. They could be living a different life entirely offline and whatever they are putting online might be a facade.
I'mma fact, It is possible the man could be going thru a slight or gross maltreatment behind the scenes.

2. Let's say truly, she did all that both online and offline. She's truly caring and all that stuff. I'm still not impressed, man! Because WTF? Isn't that what a wife is suppose to do?
A wife is supposed to take care of her husband during the grace days and the grass days.
That was the way it has been since inception.
At old age, if a man developed any sickness. The wife is expected to provide absolute care and assistance. Even a polygamian, all his wives would take care of him.

Also, not just the wives alone, but also the wives' families would assist because they wouldn't want their daughters become widows.

It was so normal that if a wife refused to care for her sick husband, both the wife's family and the husband's family would unite to punish the woman.

This is normal.

For every guy out there, I guess this will open your eyes. I read thru a few comments on the thread , mostly by ladies.

Some like

• "Na man wey give us joy go enjoy for old age"

And some very stupid men below.

• "To those "my wife is not my family" gang.i hope you can see this"

• "I will take care of my wife with my body and my soul so at old age I'll be at peace"

Lemme preach the error s in the above comments to you.

Firstly, the society created a standard and has forced everyone to live according to it, in such a way that if you refused to live up to the standard, you are considered a failure.

The society, thru some stupid men and feminists have made it seem like it's not a woman's job and to be with a man at his lowliest point (broke/sick), In such a way that, they now made it feel like the woman is doin the man a favour.

That's bull shit bro. They made it seem like whatever a man does for a lady, She deserves it and it's his responsibilities but whatever a lady does for a man is out of good will hence, we are giving a whole lot of power to women.

That's why you can see a very broke and ugly girl with boobs and ass parading herself like she's Beyoncé.

Okay! That being said. Let's go back to the comments and check them out.

The comment above reeks of red flag and ultimate stupidity.

The lady was simply saying, she can't make sacrifices for her husband, and the level of care the husband gets is directly proportional to the amount of care he would first give out.

Now think about this. "Care" is relative and not absolute.

Attention + ₦500, 000 + surprise visitations might be okay enough for some girls.

While for some girls , attention + ₦5,000,000 isn't enough to treat them well.

Let's say the husband doesn't have enough money to "treat her well" and he goes sick in his old age. This means the husband will not be taken care off.

To me, this feels like gambling.

Lemme quickly say this here.

Olu and Joke Jacob are ancient couple. They didn't get married today.
Joke isn't a 21st century Gen-z/ Gen-A woman.
She didn't grow up with the social media mentality, exposure, perception and expectations in her, so anyone who is using her as a measuring stick for the 21st century ladies is either extremely stupid or related to madness by blood. It doesn't correlate

We keep saying this that the media is feminism. Since when have you seen the media go crazy for a man who is paying his sick wife's hospital bills? Who is heavily providing for his wife and kids, putting them on a yatch and jet. When in fact, men do this daily. I mean daily. Yes we know, they are what men should do. Also, a woman is supposed to take care of her husband, that is what a woman should do too. Why is the media going crazy about it, and why is everyone going crazy for what is normal?

It's easy, it's because the society has made it seem like women are doing men some good by staying with them. Them, on the other hand have allowed that get into their head to the extent that they now feel you have to earn them before they can stick with you.

On the same note. I'd want you to also know that, for every Olu Jacob and Joke's marriage, there are 50 women out there who are grossly irresponsible. Don't bother, you won't know about them, why? The media would never broadcast such things. It will never trend on SM.

Also I'd like you to know that. There is no direct principle to living life.
Forget all the books you've read, forget all the motivational speakers.

There is no such thing as 2+2= 4 when it comes to dealings with humans.

Everything can be right from your end and the other party may go crazy.

Haven't you heard how people were killed by a stray bullet right in their room, someone would just die for doing nothing wrong because one mad person somewhere couldn't shoot rightly. Then an innocent soul would die due to somebody else's mistake.
You can even be in your house and break your neck.

Okay! Why do people always expect men to be the ones to always fall sick at old age?

Don't women fall sick too?

Many men take care of their wives at old age too, but you won't see them at the hospitals, why? They need to be on the streets to make money to pay for their wife's treatment of course.

The reason you see women at the hospital beside their sick husbands is because of 2½ things.

1. To ensure the men's will favour them.

2. The man is the sole provider and the woman knows once the man dies, it won't be easy.

½ . Very old couple who have been together for long (40 yrs and more), but this generation what is the chance that any marriage will survive the first 20 years?

Guys! Also understand that, those woman who are with their husbands during sickness are woman who are not as rich as their husbands.

No rich wife will stay with her husband when he is sick. The few what will stay will either put him at the health centre or employ a nurse. She won't be the one to take out his leak and shit.

Now back to this.

It's possible you use all your life savings to treat your wife well and she'll still leave you when things go sour.

We've seen cases of men who put their woman thru school only to end up getting disappointed.

We've seen cases of men who sent their wives to different countries only for the women to get there and go on with another man.

We've seen cases of men who treated their women so well but she's got kids for other men.

One of my uncles used all his savings to establish his wife. He was thinking a time would come when he wouldn't have the energy to work no more as he was still in service then.

He spent millions of naira. Fast forwarded, my uncle retired and his pension wasn't forth coming. His wife had already grown too big, my uncle is now broke and his wife had become the head of the family.

It is so bad now that even the kids don't respect him no more. The wife built another house and moved in with the kids. The man is alone now. Whenever he falls sick, it's either he calls his younger sis or elder sis.

Should we take care of our wives? Big yes!
How? Let her enjoy what you enjoy. You can't lunch on chicken and whine and make your wife do bread and fanta🤣🤣
No! Let her have whatever you have, when you wear Fendi, let her wear Fendi too.

You got money to buy a car? But the car in your name and give it to her.
You wanna buy her a house?
Buy the house in your name and give it to her.

Woman are like snakes, feed them but don't make them grow big. Once they are bigger than you, they'll swallow you mercilessly.

They are like fire, they burn anybody and they have no respect for whoever.

Do not use Olu Jacob's marriage as a measuring stick for this current generation. You will be bleeped.

Again, your wife is not your relative. She's only a family member. Blood is thicker than water.

No woman in this current dispensation will hold your shit when you are old. Instead of wasting money on a woman who will leave you when things go sour,better safe that money to access good health care just in case you fall sick when you are old.
That woman might disappear on you.
Before you advance your woman once. Advance yourself like 10 times first so that she doesn't catch up.

See what happened to my guy below.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Infact, I don't know where to start from.

You have said too many truths already.

There are so many points that I would love to bring out.

However, I'll start little.

First, We need to get this Sensitization Article of yours published on Popular Nigerian Newspapers. We need to Publish This Unfair Truth.

Many Men are The VICTIMS.

They always go ahead to preach about Women Equality When in The Right Sense of It All - "Men are Actually The Ones Being CHEATED".

Well, The Good News For Me is That I'm The WRONG PERSON To Fall For Any Societal Construct or Women Womanipupation.

This Writeup that you gave here is very intentional, and we should be very intentional about publishing this through Some Sexual/Relationship Sensitization Page of Facebook Through Which We Can Utilize It To Raise A Contrary Awareness of Many More Men.

This Conscious Post Must Not Go Unpublished.

You Are A Wise King.
Re: Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
One of my home boys once helped a girl secure a job at one of the very high paying organizations in Nigeria.

The offer was below his salary so, he thought to put his "future wife" instead, so this guy tried all his best.
He somehow used his connections to get the aptitude test's questions a day before it was to be written. He stayed up all night to solve the questions, provided the answers and sent them to the lady to memorize.

After the aptitude test, he helped the lady prepare for the interview, plus a few strings here and there. The lady got the Job.

2 months after the lady got the job, my guy lost his high paying job and was working a gig that paid him less than 10% of what he was previously earning.
First six months, she was still her normal self.
A year after she got the job, she started acting fancy. Mind you about this time, my guy was already in his broke state.

All of a sudden, this lady started posting a particular guy at her place of work. My guy complained and complained and rebuked, but she was complacent in her wrong doings.

To cut the long story short. One day she sent my guy a message that read "all of your mates are moving up in life. I don't even know what I'm still doing with you sef"
And that was the end of their relationship. Till date, my friend is still suffers the post traumatic.
If you were on WhatsApp, I'd love to share you some interesting true life stories.

You see, anyone who is interested in supporting their GF is free.
As long as the disappointment has nothing to do with me.

In this Gen_Z/ Gen_A . I'm saying it with full authority and realisation. Once a lady is richer than you, deep down her heart she feels like you no longer worth her. Forget this useless game people keep shouting up and down, I'm not talking about sex. I'm taking about a committed relationship (husband/wife, fiancé/fianceé). Once a woman is richer than you, forget it. In the space of one year, if you refused to level up. You can kiss your woman good-bye

Let me have your WhatsApp number, King.

Many Women are SCUMBAGS.

They Act Exactly Like PUSSY CATS.

They are only under your sleeves because you provide for their needs.
Re: Understanding the secrets behind Olu Jacob and Joke Jacob's marriage by FRANCISTOWN: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Infact, I don't know where to start from.

You have said too many truths already.

There are so many points that I would love to bring out.

However, I'll start little.

First, We need to get this Sensitization Article of yours published on Popular Nigerian Newspapers. We need to Publish This Unfair Truth.

Many Men are The VICTIMS.

They always go ahead to preach about Women Equality When in The Right Sense of It All - "Men are Actually The Ones Being CHEATED".

Well, The Good News For Me is That I'm The WRONG PERSON To Fall For Any Societal Construct or Women Womanipupation.

This Writeup that you gave here is very intentional, and we should be very intentional about publishing this through Some Sexual/Relationship Sensitization Page of Facebook Through Which We Can Utilize It To Raise A Contrary Awareness of Many More Men.

This Conscious Post Must Not Go Unpublished.

You Are A Wise King.

It takes real to recognize real. You are a wise king likewise.

Through my observations about my environments so far. One thing I've noticed is that, many men ended up in a mess because they always thought their own women were different.

They thought those women were real, they never knew that those women ever had a better opportunity.

The same way men change their car when they can afford another, the same way a woman change her spouse when a better man shows up.

Kings! Lemme tell you one honest truth today. A woman can still leave you when a better man shows up even if she donated you one of her kidneys, if she's got assurance that she'll live up to 80.

Even if there's no assurance of living up to 80, she might be in delusions that
"see, people with one kidney live just fine" or if the new man is rich enough, she could say "Fine, we'll just buy another kidney".

Now let's say a woman donates her kidney for her boyfriend. Forget it, that kind of man's defense line has been broken. He'd think he has seen his flesh of flesh🤣🤣🤣.

He wouldn't know that the lady would do that for him because he still sees him as her best available option.

The moment a better man shows up, she disappears. This is one of the reasons some men commit suicide or go deranged after a heartbreak.

They would never understand how a woman who had sacrificed so much could leave.

Dear men out there, no matter how good your woman is right now, no matter what good she does. Those things are being sincere because for now you are her best option. The moment a better man shows up, be prepared to say adíos.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If A Guy Sends You A Green Heart Emoji? / Can anyone recommend good hotel there in Nigeria? / Sweet Or Sour: Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.