Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service (1551 Views)

Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Jerryhare: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
bobestman:
That is why i am trying to help decieved fools like you understand what was hidden from them thousands of year back. The Hebrew messiah never had any meaningless name like that. After kiling him unjustly they changed his laws and credited his story to another. The son of the Creator has no meaningless name. Hebrews has a name that has the name of their creator in it. The vatican creation you all call the son of "God" is an impostor. Truth will make you very angry before it makes any sense to you. No Hebrew person recognise or answer that name today. This is the age of light, use your brain, do your research and cure your ignorance

Still displaying nonsensical, thumbs up for your foolishness
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jerryhare:

Still displaying nonsensical, thumbs up for your foolishness
It is beyond you. So rest.
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You this idiot always going about with stupid arguments.

Did David, Solomon, Elijah, Hezekiah and Josiah pronounce their city as "JERUSALEM"?

Go now and tell your stupid and faithless Jews to start calling that city by the name David used to call it then i will know they meant business, until then Jesus is the name of Christ! wink
Look at this blind fool following a blind and cultist organisation that knows nothing. You want to argue when you know nothing about what you are arguing. The language of the ancient ppl is Hebrew and all your bible stories were first in Hebrew. The English you speak many of the stories were translated into is not up to 1500 yrs old. My tongue is very much older than it and has more accurate names than what you read in your bible. The real name and what those ppl call is not Jerusalem. It was changed 500 yrs ago when the letter "J" was added to the alphabets to decieve fools like you. Scriptural olodo following a blind org
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
bobestman:

The real name and what those ppl call is not Jerusalem. It was changed 500 yrs ago when the letter "J" was added

So you agreed that the name David called that city isn't "JERUSALEM" so until they start using the original tongue of calling that once Holy city ọmọ nothing for you! grin
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Workch: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jerryhare:

Says your stupidity right? Folly
no says evidence
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you agreed that the name David called that city isn't "JERUSALEM" so until they start using the original tongue of calling that once Holy city ọmọ nothing for you! grin
When your ignorance is exposed, you become humble. What year did David leave this earth? Which language did they speak then? When did the English ppl brought their language? When did the letter "J" joined the alphabets? If you can answer the questions, you already know that you are wrong. You guys are reading Vatican account of a Hebrew script. They hate the Hebrews. Your enemies can't tell your true stories. Many things were written to control fools like you. I can tell you many things in your bible that were hidden from you. I know the god game and how they control many of you but you guys think you are wise not knowing you are blind, brainwashed and decieved
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
bobestman:
When your ignorance is exposed, you become humble. What year did David leave this earth? Which language did they speak then? When did the English ppl brought their language? When did the letter "J" joined the alphabets? If you can answer the questions, you already know that you are wrong. You guys are reading Vatican account of a Hebrew script. They hate the Hebrews. Your enemies can't tell your true stories. Many things were written to control fools like you. I can tell you many things in your bible that were hidden from you. I know the god game and how they control many of you but you guys think you are wise not knowing you are blind, brainwashed and decieved

Ọmọ tell the so called "JEWS" to stop calling that city "JERUSALEM" after all there was no "J" in there alphabet so why calling David's city by the word "J"? grin
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ tell the so called "JEWS" to stop calling that city "JERUSALEM" after all there was no "J" in there alphabet so why calling David's city by the word "J"? grin
Just look at this blind fool. Do you even know you are mocking yourself? If they are true Hebrews they will know what is in their scripture. It is definitely not a "j". Your brainwashing has gone deep into your brain. You can never agree that you are in error
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Jerryhare: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Workch:
no says evidence

This is an evidence from the scripture

Psalm 14:1

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Jerryhare: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
bobestman:
It is beyond you. So rest.

One of your best stupidity displaying that's making me to laugh is where you said HEBREWS MESSIAH grin
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23am On Jul 19, 2023
bobestman:
Just look at this blind fool. Do you even know you are mocking yourself? If they are true Hebrews they will know what is in their scripture. It is definitely not a "j". Your brainwashing has gone deep into your brain. You can never agree that you are in error

As imperfect humans nobody is immune to error but before something could be corrected it must start from the one laying complaints you can't say something is wrong yet that's the same thing you're doing because charity they say begins at home.
Guy you're not Hebrew neither are you a Jew so instead of coming here to play the madman's stuff why not allow the real inhabitants of the city take the lead in calling their city by its original name? cheesy
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Workch: 4:17am On Jul 19, 2023
Jerryhare:

This is an evidence from the scripture

Psalm 14:1

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.
the scripture is not evidence, that's the claim.
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Jerryhare:

One of your best stupidity displaying that's making me to laugh is where you said HEBREWS MESSIAH grin
You talk like a baby who know nothing about what he read. The Messiah was a Hebrew who was sent to the lost tribe of the house of Isreal (Hebrews). That makes him a Hebrew Messiah cos the Hebrews were already expecting their Messiah before he came. How can deluded fool like you know. That is why i said you should rest cos it is obvious that what i teach is beyond you
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Jerryhare: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2023
bobestman:
You talk like a baby who know nothing about what he read. The Messiah was a Hebrew who was sent to the lost tribe of the house of Isreal (Hebrews). That makes him a Hebrew Messiah cos the Hebrews were already expecting their Messiah before he came. How can deluded fool like you know. That is why i said you should rest cos it is obvious that what i teach is beyond you

The bolded where did you read that from in the Bible? Let me start with you from that angle

You will get sense by fire by force, let's go there!
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Jerryhare:

The bolded where did you read that from in the Bible? Let me start with you from that angle You will get sense by fire by force, let's go there!

The guy knows nothing yet he brags about his stupidity.

If Jesus meant the lost tribe please why did he told his disciples not to go into Samaria?
Are Samaritans not part of Israel?
And how can his disciples search for those that are lost right within their own region?
Aren't they supposed to do so outside the boarders of Israel? smiley
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

As imperfect humans nobody is immune to error but before something could be corrected it must start from the one laying complaints you can't say something is wrong yet that's the same thing you're doing because charity they say begins at home.
Guy you're not Hebrew neither are you a Jew so instead of coming here to play the madman's stuff why not allow the real inhabitants of the city take the lead in calling their city by its original name? cheesy
You are not perfect but always lift your shoulder high here teaching errors. What have i taught you about the Jew-wish Isreal-is. Isreal wannabes Rev 2:9;3:9? I am a seed of the ancient ones Isaiah 44:7 otherwise called Hebrews. Your true teachers John 4:22. And it is not by faith or believe like you ppl foolishly believe the account of the Vatican about what happened 3000 yrs ago. It is by blood! You are still not paying attention. The ppl have the original name in their tongue.
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2023
bobestman:
You are not perfect but always lift your shoulder high here teaching errors. What have i taught you about the Jew-wish Isreal-is. Isreal wannabes Rev 2:9;3:9? I am a seed of the ancient ones Isaiah 44:7 otherwise called Hebrews. Your true teachers John 4:22. And it is not by faith or believe like you ppl foolishly believe the account of the Vatican about what happened 3000 yrs ago. It is by blood! You are still not paying attention. The ppl have the original name in their tongue.

Let them start calling JERUSALEM without "J" that's all! grin
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Let them start calling JERUSALEM without "J" that's all! grin
Lol. It obvious you have nothing again cos you know the truth yourself. So go and rest
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2023
bobestman:
Lol. It obvious you have nothing again cos you know the truth yourself. So go and rest

So if i already know the truth how come you said it has not been revealed? smiley
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Jerryhare: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The guy knows nothing yet he brags about his stupidity.

If Jesus meant the lost tribe please why did he told his disciples not to go into Samaria?
Are Samaritans not part of Israel?
And how can his disciples search for those that are lost right within their own region?
Aren't they supposed to do so outside the boarders of Israel? smiley

The guy is very stupid, I laugh at his stupidity for failing to provide evidence
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Jerryhare: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2023
bobestman:

You are only braging about your stupidity wink
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Jerryhare:

The bolded where did you read that from in the Bible? Let me start with you from that angle

Hehehe see a blind and deluded man want to teach too. What i told you was paraphrased from a bible reference. It shows that you know nothing even the bible you read. Go and rest!
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Jerryhare:

You are only braging about your stupidity wink
Lol stupidity that turned you to a humble man. That you can't even counter. Many things i told you are either in your bible or clearly researchable. Learn o deluded man!
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Jerryhare:

The guy is very stupid, I laugh at his stupidity for failing to provide evidence

Before he used to say the truth has not been revealed, later he said he knows what has not been revealed, and now he admits i know that truth.

Jesus wasn't talking about the lost tribe rather he said:
"lost sheep of the house of Israel" Matthew 10:6
Which means~
LOST: Faithful Israelites practicing Judaism (a religion mixed with Babylonian mythology) so they're to speak consolingly to them and tell them that the Christ (Messiah) is around so all the promises God made to them are close by! Matthew 10:7

SHEEP: Humble and obedient Israelites who are hungry and thirsty for righteousness that has been lost in the standard Moses and all the prophets preached among them only to be replaced by Judaism that's delusional! Matthew 5:6

HOUSE of ISRAEL: They want to be with other faithful Israelites {Psalms 133:1} unitedly worshiping with one line of thought {John 17:22} not in diversity like Judaists with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines coming from Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and many other sects all claiming worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses!

These are the ones Jesus' disciples are to fish out among the Jews! Matthew 4:9
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Jerryhare: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2023
bobestman:
Lol stupidity that turned you to a humble man. That you can't even counter. Many things i told you are either in your bible or clearly researchable. Learn o deluded man!

Why running away for this question dumbass?

Jerryhare:

The bolded below where did you read that from in the Bible? Let me start with you from that angle

bobestman:

Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Jerryhare: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Before he used to say the truth has not been revealed, later he said he knows what has not been revealed, and now he admits i know that truth.

He is a confused soul displaying how foolish he is in real world!
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Jerryhare:

Why running away for this question dumbass?

Boy respect your teacher. Stop asking foolish questions on what i already taught
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So if i already know the truth how come you said it has not been revealed? smiley
Your usual twisting tactics. Switch to another topic when your ignorance is exposed. Lol
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Jerryhare: 4:23am On Jul 20, 2023
bobestman:
Boy respect your teacher. Stop asking foolish questions on what i already taught

Dumbo again I said the bolded below where did you read that from in the Bible? Let me start with you from that angle

bobestman:

Your response was you've taught that.. whom did you taught, when and how? Is quoting from the Bible to established your ignorance I'm expecting you to do the same with you've taught that?[ Your own stupidity and ignorance is second to none cheesy grin
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by bobestman(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2023
Jerryhare:

Dumbo again I said the bolded below where did you read that from in the Bible? Let me start with you from that angle

Your response was you've taught that.. whom did you taught, when and how? Is quoting from the Bible to established your ignorance I'm expecting you to do the same with you've taught that?[ Your own stupidity and ignorance is second to none cheesy grin
Boy you are too small. You talk like a little boy to me. If you truly know me here you won't ask such foolish questions. You want to deal with who? What i taught you is a clear reference even a kid can quote. You are like a boy who wants to command his master. If you have anything you have to say about that, do let me teach you before i leave you. You sound too chidish and uninformed to me. I can't be doing a Q & A with you
Re: Jesus Never Asked Us To Build Churches And Be Having Worship Service by Jerryhare: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
bobestman:
Boy you are too small. You talk like a little boy to me. If you truly know me here you won't ask such foolish questions. You want to deal with who? What i taught you is a clear reference even a kid can quote. You are like a boy who wants to command his master. If you have anything you have to say about that, do let me teach you before i leave you. You sound too chidish and uninformed to me. I can't be doing a Q & A with you

Moroon, if you know the owner of this moniker, you will never dare me again in your life..

Ask people like you as I always hammer their empty skulls with the truth and exposing their gullible as I am exposing yours is my joy anyways!

If the question I asked is too difficult for your medulla oblongata to answer, you can simply accept that your gullible have NO idea of the answer to give to the question rather than disgracing yourself on a public forum like this

Dumbass, you even said you taught. Mr dumbo, whom did you taught your gullible, when and how? Is a thing you can re-show what you taught as you claimed and whom you taught for me to further expose the stupidities that are radiating in your life

This is the nonsense you vomited here:

bobestman:

And to show where you read the bolded above from in the Holy Bible is the problem. Your dunderhead need to be medically and spiritually examined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Determined To Die / Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. / "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.