Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole (39199 Views)

Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole / Judiciary Under My Watch Won’t Be A Tool, CJN Vows / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by HRMK: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2023
thoughtless statement! is the #eu in control of our judiciary?TRASH!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Loonyy(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How does EU affect the proceedings at the PEPT? undecided You gat to be obedient to think it has any effect.

It's like clinching to the delusional 25% FCT. EU report has absolutely no effect what so ever on proceedings at the PEPT. It is also a clinching to delusion and self deception. Why will PEPT base their judgement on EU report when there are numerous reports by other genuine organizations around the world and individuals that validated the last election with a pass mark.

This is just the usual obedient fantasy. Sojourner1976

Young Man
U were never an Obidient

Meanwhile u people including Mahmood was shouting on collation day go to court go to court

Now we are in court Una still dey Lament

Na Wa Oooooh
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Blaze14k: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You have only succeeded in running in circles, repeating the same points that holds no water. This method of projection of clinching to straws like the false JAMB highest scorer can't succeed. To be honest, to be fair and just, the tribunal will uphold Tinubu's win as valid at the end of the day based on the fact that he won square and fair.

I will quote you when after the Tribunal's judgement.

I knew it,, the moment u started defending tinubu I noticed u r staunch apc supporter claiming to be a former obident. You can't even hide it from ur statement. All u guys have to say is he won free and fair yet he can't defend his win in court. Make una try get sense small and be truthful to urself it won't hurt
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by SenatePresdo(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

If you watched AIT this morning between 7:00 a.m to 7:30 am July 17, 2023. It's not surprising that AIT despite being an anti-government TV station based on party affiliation have surrender to the logic that it is seemingly irrational to cancel this election simply because of a seemingly contention of 25 % FCT vote.

It is simply irrational. It is this kinds of irrationality very inherent in the Obidient movement that made me leave.

So what kind of rationality made you join APC?

Yeah, it sounded irrational.

Just the way its irrational for Abuja indigenous people not to have their own state house of Assembly.

It's irrational to obey the constitution.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

I knew it,, the moment u started defending tinubu I noticed u r staunch apc supporter claiming to be a former obident. You can't even hide it from ur statement. All u guys have to say is he won free and fair [b]yet he can't defend his win in court. [/b]Make una try get sense small and be truthful to urself it won't hurt

How? Tell us how? The opposition don't even have a case against him. All their cases are very unsubstantial.

You think if Obi actually won fair and square and a loser is declared the winner Nigeria wouldn't have been in anarchy since then?

Even the gubernatorial election would not have been possible.
I stopped being Obidient simply because of the movement's inherent irrationality. Secondly, my leaving the movement commenced after Tinubu was sworn in on the 29th of May. I dropped my former moniker and choose a new one. I can't afford to live my life on delusion, self deception and irrationality.

SenatePresdo

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

So what kind of rationality made you join APC?

Yeah, it sounded irrational.

Just the way its irrational for Abuja indigenous people not to have their own state house of Assembly.

It's irrational to obey the constitution.

The bolded is an observation, constitution are subject to amendments.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by EmmyNorse(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Imagine a union of about 28 countries kowtow (bow) bow to America 😳 and their decision is been taking from Washington. Shouldn't this be one world other as they said cool shocked shocked this i have seeneth
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Blaze14k: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How? Tell us how? The opposition don't even have a case against him. All their cases are very unsubstantial.

You think if Obi actually won fair and square and a loser is declared the winner Nigeria wouldn't have been in anarchy since then?

I stopped being Obidient simply because of the movement's inherent irrationality. Secondly, my leaving the movement commenced after Tinubu was sworn in on the 29th of May. I dropped my former moniker and choose a new one. I can't afford to live my life on delusion, self deception and irrationality.

SenatePresdo

Delusion or not bro u were never obidient. Quit pretending it won't make any difference. Lemme inform u that if truely Peter obi didnt win after he tendered his case, ain't you aware he is likely to go to jail. You are clearly the one delusional cos this is not a joke. If tinubu can threaten the judiciary that is enough reason for u to know he is panicking? He did that June 12 and of recent. Bro its either u not up to date or u living in denial. Please use ur brain to think.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Agboogashi: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Thank God am no more Obedient. cry

I still would have been swimming in the ocean of self deception and delusion.
You're simply a fair weather follower; you don't have a conviction in your belief.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Psoul(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How does EU affect the proceedings at the PEPT? undecided You gat to be obedient to think it has any effect.

It's like clinching to the delusional 25% FCT. EU report has absolutely no effect what so ever on proceedings at the PEPT. It is also a clinching to delusion and self deception. Why will PEPT base their judgement on EU report when there are numerous reports by other genuine organizations around the world and individuals that validated the last election with a pass mark.

This is just the usual obedient fantasy. Sojourner1976

Your eyes will soon clear.
Keep consoling yourself with the lies you're making yourself to believe in.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by carlos1(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2023
favor914:
Judicial technicality is fraud you claim?, quite obvious you know nothing about jurisprudence.

You have no idea how clueless you sound, for saying such harsh trash, as obnoxious as you did.

Ogbeni go and lie down, d judiciary is a confirmed fraud.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Psoul:

Your eyes will soon clear.
Keep consoling yourself with the lies you're making yourself to believe in.

Lol grin. Na wa for una.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

Delusion or not bro u were never obidient. Quit pretending it won't make any difference. Lemme inform u that if truely Peter obi didnt win after he tendered his case, ain't you aware he is likely to go to jail. You are clearly the one delusional cos this is not a joke. If tinubu can threaten the judiciary that is enough reason for u to know he is panicking? He did that June 12 and of recent. Bro its either u not up to date or u living in denial. Please use ur brain to think.

Go to jail for what reason? Don't forget, Atiku also has claimed that he won too, so both of them should have been in jail. Is that what you are insinuating? grin

Wait until after the tribunal. Any one who goes out of their way to declare themselves the winner other than who the Tribunal declares and who very much is and will be Tinubu. Will have themselves to blame for what ever action against them.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by oneeast: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Shikini:

Oga, do you know that FRANCE where your Thiefnubú runs to for medical treatment is a member of the EU?

Do you know that the World Bank and IMF that your Nigeria runs to for funding are mainly EU & US controlled?

Plenty mumus in this Nigeria

You Dey mind agbadiorians
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Blaze14k: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Go to jail for what reason? Don't forget, Atiku also has claimed that he won too, so both of them should have been in jail. Is that what you are insinuating? grin

Wait until after the tribunal. Any one who goes out of their way to declare themselves the winner other than who the Tribunal declares and who very much is and will be Tinubu. Will have themselves to blame for what ever action against them.

Its clear atiku didn't get 25% like tinubu buh what pdp is challenging in court is completely different from labour party. It clearly shows that ur not even interested in the case cos ur missing alot of facts on ground. Pdp is challenging the credibility of tinubu contesting the election they have not for once provided any evidence to prove that they won the election. Instead they expect the court to nullify tinubu and declear atiku winner since he came second. While Peter obi is claiming that he actually won the election so these are two different suits.

Its very likely Peter obi could go to jail or pay a huge fine for delaying the court. So get yourself update u r way behind.

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by stocktaker: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Sojourner1976:

How does your bring Obedient or Batist affect proceedings at the PEPT or negate the truth contained in the Tribune article?
what in tribune is not the truth just another opinion from a random or paid journalist who dwell on social media dominated by a section of a country to do his write up
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

Its clear atiku didn't get 25% like tinubu buh what pdp is challenging in court is completely different from labour party. It clearly shows that ur not even interested in the case cos ur missing alot of facts on ground. Pdp is challenging the credibility of tinubu contesting the election they have not for once provided any evidence to prove that they won the election. Instead they expect the court to nullify tinubu and declear atiku winner since he came second. While Peter obi is claiming that he actually won the election so these are two different suits.

Its very likely Peter obi could go to jail or pay a huge fine for delaying the court.
So get yourself update u r way behind.

Lol. grin
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Blaze14k: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol. grin

Im definitely sure by now uve clearly understood what am saying buh ur interest is just trolling u guys usually do cos u don't have anything to say. So keep living in denial cos that's what we've done for several years. Nigeria has all the natural resources to make it look like Dubai but u don't understand it cos uve not been exposed to such environment. Keep deceiving ur boy.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2023
Chucks13:

I will come back for you but let me first discuss with sane people on the forum on something important then comes back to you.

I will answer you definitely and educate you proper.

You want to educate me on how 8k will help
you and your family during this financial crunch? Or educate me on why you choose to be blind to obvious facts before the you? Which one?

Please, I’m curious! Educate me on your folly. If anything at all, I’m sure it will amuse me and give me a good laugh.

I’m waiting o. 😂
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol. grin

He’s wasting the courts time but APC and INEC couldn’t present a substantial case?!

Even their so called witnesses; most refused to show up because they all know the truth. You that barely have enough money to eat after paying the high cost of transportation; it’s you that sees the case better than those witnesses that benefited directly from this atrocity.

You have a problem o bro. No offense.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Chucks13: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Winnin009:

You want to educate me on how 8k will help
you and your family during this financial crunch? Or educate me on why you choose to be blind to obvious facts before the you? Which one?

Please, I’m curious! Educate me on your folly. If anything at all, I’m sure it will amuse me and give me a good laugh.

I’m waiting o. 😂

Why rushing yourself bro. You have ears and you want to hear words ba? Then you will hear words.

Will bee back to you.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Tareq1105:

Who's deceiving you?

EU observers report was biased against the APC.

Mind you, EU observers report did not say that APC rigged, but complain about transmission of results.

It's biased, to me, bcoz all the insults, bullying and name calling against Tinubu by the obidients were not captured but it captured FFK and keyamo attack against opposition parties.

It's unfair to APC.

How did name calling and the likes affect the election results?

Are you being serious now? We should pity our oppressors.

This life ehn.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

I knew it,, the moment u started defending tinubu I noticed u r staunch apc supporter claiming to be a former obident. You can't even hide it from ur statement. All u guys have to say is he won free and fair yet he can't defend his win in court. Make una try get sense small and be truthful to urself it won't hurt

Over 80% of their witnesses refused to appear in court because they know the obvious.

It’s the hungry people on the street that isn’t benefiting from these atrocities that are here defending madness.

I pity Naija o.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

Im definitely sure by now uve clearly understood what am saying buh ur interest is just trolling u guys usually do cos u don't have anything to say. So keep living in denial cos that's what we've done for several years. Nigeria has all the natural resources to make it look like Dubai but u don't understand it cos uve not been exposed to such environment. Keep deceiving ur boy.

When I was Obidient. I got a lot of mentions on the 29 of May because I fanatically believed that there is no way Tinubu will be sworn in. But I was made a laughing stock. It is my turn to quote you after the tribunal up hold Tinubu's victory. I no longer live in self delusion and fantasy. grin

I will remind you when the time comes. I hope you won't abandon your moniker like the way princeoflagos have done. cheesy
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Sammy5413(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Lol this one na mumu
yemex04:

[/b]

Let me guess, they will be termed fair if the Judge nullifies the election & termed corrupt if the election is upheld? 🤣

But the Judges already know they are being blackmailed & this will propel them to be more resolute in adjudicate based on evidences & submission vis-a-vis the Law brought before them. Sincerely speaking PDP & LP presented a poor case.. very very poor one.. You only get to realize this if you knowledgeable enough with a very clear & objective mind.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Blaze14k: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When I was Obidient. I got a lot of mentions on the 29 of May because I fanatically believed that there is no way Tinubu will be sworn in. But I was made a laughing stock. It is my turn to quote you after the tribunal up hold Tinubu's victory. I no longer live in self delusion and fantasy. grin

I will remind you when the time comes. I hope you won't abandon your moniker like the way princeoflagos have done. cheesy

Who cares we already know how it's gonna play. Wait so u actually think I believe they will give obi his mandate. We know how corrupt our system is so basically everyone has to move at the end of the day till a legit government come in
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

Who cares we already know how it's gonna play. Wait so u actually think I believe they will give obi his mandate. We know how corrupt our system is so basically everyone has to move at the end of the day till a legit government come in

Still catching straws lol.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

SenatePresdo

All words above were said with your tongue in your cheek. Just as I know the truth, you also know the truth.

Obi has no substantial case; perhaps. But APC couldn’t even present a reasonable case to prove that they indeed won.

The witnesses they called; most refused to appear before the court. If Obi has no case then APC shouldn’t even be in Abuja to begin with.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Bigchristo: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
optionalY09:

In whose interests… Ozi -wo
Ogun Oba or gbue, uzagha…
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Blaze14k: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Still catching straws lol.

Exactly my point for so long. You don't need to make it obvious I already know. I just want to let u know am not one of those cheap bastard who don't know anything. I am Def sure u r one of them
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Chucks13:

Why rushing yourself bro. You have ears and you want to hear words ba? Then you will hear words.

Will bee back to you.

Oga, there’s nothing to say but balderdash. I know your type very well. 😂😂😂

How 8k wan take help you o. You must tell us.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by VULCAN(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
A fake moniker that registered AFTER the election is talking.

Hahaha.

APC hoodlum. We see You

Zxcvbnmghtr:
Thank God am no more Obedient. cry

I still would have been swimming in the ocean of self deception and delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize / Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.