Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole (39207 Views)

Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole / Judiciary Under My Watch Won’t Be A Tool, CJN Vows / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Stephaniegold(f): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
Okokokokokkokkk
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Omoawoke: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Pressure koh, Natural gas ni
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Biola67: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wetin concern Europe with Naija?
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How does EU affect the proceedings at the PEPT? undecided You gat to be obedient to think it has any effect.
Very delusional folks... So cos EU did observation it would pressure Court judges to pass judgement on what wasn't admitted as evidence in courts.. pple should realize tinubu APC won a Fair contest... PDP LP cancel themselves out

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
The world is watching

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Sammy5413(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
EU never put nobody under pressure
The judges are simply under trial
They can either chose to be fair or show the whole world how corrupt they can be.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Goldenstone100(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
This article came from Tribune. Hmmmm, pressure ti waa (there is pressure, true true) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
We have no other option but to do the right thing anything else will spell disaster not only for Nigeria bt the credibility of the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by MRMRMR: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nigeria is a sovereign country, capable of making independent judicial decisions.
However, the EU asking for more transparency and better election management is not a bad idea. Nigerian govt should welcome constructive criticisms no matter where it's coming from.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Chucks13: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Which pressure? Abegyyy!!! Who be EU? Putin wey dey weep their a s s dem no put him under pressure.

Wallahi if I'm Tinubu I will just go ruthless and dissolve any shit tribunal and let Obi go and do his worst, millitary dey even dey find pesin wey dem vex their anger of boko haram and ISWAP for hin body, dem no dey telli pesin.

EU my a s s. Racism going on under their nose on daily basis dem no go under pressure to stop it.

To hell with EU pressure my foot!!!

Tinubu pls give Wike, El Rufai, Fayose ministerial portfolio make all these bitch hear am for body small.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Qoko: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:
What concerns EU with Africa are we still slaves. If biafra want to be slaves they can sign off their states
So what concern Nigeria with EU when you’re seeking for recovery advice and still begging for more loans
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by one4GOD(f): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Thank God am no more Obedient. cry

I still would have been swimming in the ocean of self deception and delusion.
and where youbare now will eventually drown you
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by one4GOD(f): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How does EU affect the proceedings at the PEPT? undecided You gat to be obedient to think it has any effect.
they contributed immensely ...that's why, omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by bonnyhope: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:
What concerns EU with Africa are we still slaves. If biafra want to be slaves they can sign off their states

So you didn't know you are a slave

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Menclothing: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nigeria will be great

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by bonnyhope: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:

We are not collecting aids we are taking reparation- they owe us. Use your fvcking head and stop being a fvcking slaves forever damn it!

It is even you that is a slave

Your leaders stole from you, use the stolen resources to rig election and you are still supporting them blindly

What's more slavery than this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
jaxxy:
We have no other option but to do the right thing anything else will spell disaster not only for Nigeria bt the credibility of the judiciary.

If they like they shouldn't do the right thing that's their business..I've always known Nigerian judiciary to be a huge joke before.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by bonnyhope: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Yes o plenty of mumus, only the juvenile mumus don’t understand the modus operandai of their country.

Tribunal, or Supreme Court remove Bola Tinubu from office? Those mumus who even imagine such, must be senior mumus.

It will not happen because this is Nigeria
And you know what it means
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Bravejayh: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Someone should pls share data for me glo
0 805665410 8. Im using freebasic to post this message
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
The tribunal will rule in favor of the ruling party...!

Their biggest headache now is how they will frame it, or how they will coat it to avoid dire consequences!

Nigerian Judiciary is as rotten as the leadership of the nation!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Dannyset(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
I have never seen a set of people delusional, stupid, and yet confident. 🤣🤣

What a time to be alive

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Babastrong(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Rutherford2019 post=124457281]The previous elections were different from this 2023s
In the previous elections it was obvious that the winner won the election but it was not free and fair e.g Obasanjo won in 2003,Yaradua won in 2007 and Buhari won in 2015
But in 2023 it's obvious that Tinubu didn't win, infact what inec have with them shows that he didn't win
[tinubu/didn't/win/but/he/came/first?.
awon/omo/werey/Igbo]
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by babyfaceafrica: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Which EU?.. Lmao... You people like to play

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by 07kjb: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
If the judiciary didn't remove TINUBU every body will answer his father name
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Phantom233: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:
Nigeria can't survive without loans and grants from EU, infact EU provided most of the fundings and technology used in the elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by bluefilm: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You were never truly obedient.

I bu ewu.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Kinehap: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You where nothing close to Obidient. All true Obidient are still Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by chiboycue: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Newton2024:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/eu-has-put-judiciary-under-pressure/

As long as Presidential Election Petition Court is existing and unable to annual a presidential poll in Nigeria, the goal of establishing such Court had been defeated. The court is just generating income from petitioners.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by 00FFT00(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Chucks13:
Which pressure? Abegyyy!!! Who be EU? Putin wey dey weep their a s s dem no put him under pressure.

Wallahi if I'm Tinubu I will just go ruthless and dissolve any shit tribunal and let Obi go and do his worst, millitary dey even dey find pesin wey dem vex their anger of boko haram and ISWAP for hin body, dem no dey telli pesin.

EU my a s s. Racism going on under their nose on daily basis dem no go under pressure to stop it.

To hell with EU pressure my foot!!!

Tinubu pls give Wike, El Rufai, Fayose ministerial portfolio make all these bitch hear am for body small.

Small pikin wey dem carry for back no dey know say journey far. On top election wey EU even pay for?. Shebi na from your grand papa wey dey village Nigeria dey go borrow money, even the #8k dem say dem wan share give you.

No worry, close tribunal, send military, appoint anybody. We go still know who own dis country las las.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Mitsurugi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You're not making any sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by magicfarad90: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:

I don't know whether u will need to borrow sense.. When it concerns borrowing and grants, it concerns EU and The West.. Do you know how much the West including EU donated to Federal government to give INEC and National population commission for election and census alone? They are seeking accountability on how their money is spent.. Even common grant you get from d white, they will still need you to account how you spent it. Let's learn to be responsible and accountable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? / Fire At Abuja INEC Office / Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.