Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Our Thoughts As Children Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Thoughts As Children Of God. (151 Views)

GOD hears our thoughts, are you still aware? / ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Thoughts As Children Of God. by TimeArena1(f): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
What Are Thoughts And Thinking?

Thoughts and thinking are said to be the process of using your mind to explore people, things, situations, and events.

I'll simply say, Thoughts are used to create, educate, formulate, review, destroy, and shape lives.

Types Of Thoughts And Thinking

Positive Thoughts.
Positive thoughts are the good thoughts we have about situations no matter how complicated they may seem.

Positive thinkers are people who see the best in every situation.

They are seldom pessimistic and they use their mind to create the perfect answers and solutions to deep problems.

Philippians 4:8 says,
"Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse"

In simpler words, positive thinkers are people who see beauty in every ugly situation.

Positive thinkers are always free from stress, depression, a spike in blood pressure, and even heart-related sickness because they are always happy and they are not seeing what the devil wants them to see.

As a Christian, your mind should always be filled with positive thoughts.

Re: Our Thoughts As Children Of God. by TimeArena1(f): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Negative Thoughts.

Negative thoughts are the bad thoughts we have about ourselves, our family, our environment, our friends, and even our job or business.

Negative thinkers are toxic people and can never see the best in situations that even seem promising.

The worst thing you would want to do is to be associated with a negative thinker because they can easily influence you.
A negative thinker is the worst person to seek advice from because they will ensure you never do that thing you want to do and they easily achieve this by pointing out the dangers and the negative consequences of your plans.

Negative thinkers are often judges and they use their mouths to destroy.

If a negative thinker joins your team, you will easily notice a downward movement.

The Bible in James 3:14-15 says,

"But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, and demonic"

Most Negative Thinkers are working under the influence of demonic manipulation.

Negative thinkers are often sad, gloomy, afraid, hopeless, and frustrated and this sometimes gives rise to challenges in their health.

Re: Our Thoughts As Children Of God. by TimeArena1(f): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Creative Thoughts.

Creative thoughts are having completely different impressions about people, things, and situations.

Creative thinkers see things from different perspectives and they are often problem solvers.

A creative thinker may come into a gathering and figure out a puzzle that has been left unsolved for hours, days, weeks, or even years.

Creative thinkers are flexible with their thoughts, they are intuitive, sensitive, playful, open-minded and they pay attention to details.

Creative thinkers give birth to innovation.

Exodus 35: 31 says,

"He's filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability, and know-how for making all sorts of things"

From the above Scripture, you will understand creativity comes from God but as humans, we can foster our minds toward adopting a creative mindset.

Creative thinkers are your writers, storytellers, fashion designers, your artists, your web developers, your researchers, Etc...

Re: Our Thoughts As Children Of God. by TimeArena1(f): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Critical Thoughts.

Critical thoughts or thinking is the proficiency to effectively examine a situation before forming a judgment.

Critical thinkers are very careful people.
They are often not biased and can go over a piece of information or data for months with the sole intent of identifying that one thing people may have ignored.

Critical thinkers are inquisitive people.

They are not a chatterbox but they ask unexpected questions hence they do so well in Law related careers.

They are listeners and they are mostly found in Law firms, engineering firms, hospitals, and even Police stations.

Colossians 2:8 says,

"Watch out for people who try to dazzle you with big words and intellectual double-talk. They want to drag you off into endless arguments that never amount to anything. They spread their ideas through the empty traditions of human beings and the empty superstitions of spirit beings. But that's not the way of Christ"

What the Bible is trying to tell us is that we should carefully and critically analyze issues, and people's intentions before jumping to a conclusion.

A Christian who is a critical thinker will not easily get swayed or feel discouraged over what those in the world are gloating about.

We should all learn to adopt the act of critical thinking.
Re: Our Thoughts As Children Of God. by TimeArena1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Imaginative Thoughts.

Vivid imagination
The only designer of our generation
Ari omo okurin ati omo obirin to 'n se oge 🎶 🕺😂

Imaginative thoughts or thinking is the process of escaping from our reality to reflect on our past or carve out a future in our heads.

Imaginary thinking is the easiest type of thinking yet the most dangerous of all.

Imaginary thinking has sent people to both the good and the bad places.

As humans, we have all imagined what we want our lives, families, future, and retirement age to look like.

Some of us have even finished giving birth and are now raising grandkids in our heads😂

Some of us are married to hot guys and baddies in our heads.

Some of us are flying private jets and touring different countries in our heads.

Some of us kpa kpa are Presidents and first ladies of this great Nation, in our heads😂😂

Imaginative thoughts are just so beautiful and hilarious.😍🤣

Imaginative thoughts have negative and positive sides to them.

While some people imagine themselves in high positions and how they can change their lives, families, and the world, some are imagining doom and destruction.

Even as you read this, someone somewhere is currently imagining how they can steal, kill or destroy. Some people's imaginations are so bad that if you get a glimpse you may never allow them close.

No wonder the Bible in Gen 3:5 says,

"God saw that human evil was out of control. People thought evil, imagined evil—evil, evil, evil from morning to night"

Evil is thriving in this world because people are exploring the act of imaginary thoughts.

I pray the Lord helps us alter our minds and chase away every form of evil from our imagination.

Other types of thoughts are;

• Metacognition Thoughts
•Abstract Thoughts
•Associative Thoughts
•Analytical Thoughts, etc...
Re: Our Thoughts As Children Of God. by TimeArena1(f): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2023
Importance Of Thought And Thinking.

There are a thousand and one importance of thinking but I'm just gonna go through a few points.

Thinking helps us to make better decisions.

Thinking helps us evaluate situations without sounding biased.

Thinking helps us plan our lives ahead and make corrections to our pasts.

A man who doesn't think may likely never amount to anything.

There's an adage in my place that says,

"Epkà don ó dia yô roró" (A fool doesn't get lean because he doesn't think of anything)

If you don't think to carve out a future for yourself, you may not get a push to pursue and go for your dreams.

Thoughts are very vital to an adult's life.

The Bible in Jeremiah 5:1 says,

"Before I shaped you in the womb,
I knew all about you.
Before you saw the light of day,
I had holy plans for you:
A prophet to the nations—
that's what I had in mind for you"

Wow! It means God also thinks.

It means God also goes through the process of creative and critical thinking before sculpturing and creating anyone or anything.

The Bible in Jeremiah 29:11 also says,

"I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for"

The above Scripture also confirms that God indeed thinks and his thoughts are always beautiful.

As children of God, we should emulate God and follow his thought patterns.

God doesn't overthink and he doesn't think in the negative.

Negative or destructive imagination should never be found in the body of Christ.

I pray God will help us to think about only those things that will help shape our lives for the best.

Amen!!!

© Donor Rachel. O

(1) (Reply)

Leave Am, Na Bad Market; Ritualist Exclaimed After He Declared Himself A CHOSEN. / IFA Vs Christianity / Who Is God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.