Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. (822 Views)

Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Godoverevery: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
So in my lil over a decade of dating have experienced a lot.
In most relationships a man is at disadvantage cos you will lose more.
It always funny when I see people telling guys to let go of whatever they borrow or bought for a lady.......It is pure hypocrisy to me anytime I see such.

After break up trust me whatever money you borrow from a lady or whatever tangible thing she got you she will get it back...I have personally experienced this.

We have seen several times guys been molested,locked up over things like this but if the other way everyone tells the guy to move on.....so why the double standard.

Guy whatever money you borrow a lady make sure there is a written agreement and don't ever buy a lady phone or gadget henceforth.....doing that is totally waste of money cos you will regret it.

Relationship is a total waste of time in this part of the world cos is one sided.....a lady just want a money making machine of a man......she want a good life and her only plan is to get a man who can get her that.

I pity we men alot cos it very painful when you are only regarded and useful when you can provide money..lol.

Men enjoy your money, take care of your parents and siblings.....if you are lucky to find a woman that worth it ....do your best and make sure the love is mutual.

Currently I have a lady I intend to marry but have change my mind.....this someone practically staying with me and I provide everything in the house and all the bills.

She have been disturbing to help her with money to buy aso ebi for a friend wedding.....the lace is 40k which i find ridiculous at this time.....just becos I didn't give her part of the money she was expecting, she called me a stingy man....lol
Someone am practically feeding and providing for is calling me a stingy man cos of one useless aso ebi.

She made a terrible mistake and she suffering for it at the moment.......the shege am showing her in her next life she won't call anyone stingy.

I just want men to know this ladies don't really care about us....they want to take from you and if you don't give they blackmail you emotionally.....am too wise to fall for such.

Right now am at a joint eating Coker catfish with some senior bros while she at home eating whatever cos there is nothing in the house.

My money is for me and my family until I find another woman who is worth it.

Don't let any woman see you has money making machine.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Faber(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Godoverevery:
It always funny when I see people telling guys to let go of whatever they borrow or bought for a lady.......It is pure hypocrisy to me anytime I see such.

After break up trust me whatever money you borrow from a lady or whatever tangible thing she got you she will get it back...I have personally experienced this.

We have seen several times guys been molested,locked up over things like this but if the other way everyone tells the guy to move on.....so why the double standard.

Guy whatever money you borrow a lady make sure there is a written agreement and don't ever buy a lady phone or gadget henceforth.....doing that is totally waste of money cos you will regret it.

Relationship is a total waste of time in this part of the world cos is one sided.....a lady just want a money making machine of a man......she want a good life and her only plan is to get a man who can get her that.

I pity we men alot cos it very painful when you are only regarded and useful when you can provide money..lol.

Men enjoy your money, take care of your parents and siblings.....if you are lucky to find a woman that worth it ....do your best and make sure the love is mutual.

Currently I have a lady I intend to marry but have change my mind.....this someone practically staying with me and I provide everything in the house and all the bills.

She have been disturbing to help her with money to buy aso ebi for a friend wedding.....the lace is 40k which i find ridiculous at this time.....just becos I didn't give her part of the money she was expecting, she called me a stingy man....lol
Someone am practically feeding and providing for is calling me a stingy man cos of one useless aso ebi.

She made a terrible mistake and she suffering for it at the moment.......the shege am showing her in her next life she won't call anyone stingy.

I just want men to know this ladies don't really care about us....they want to take from you and if you don't give they blackmail you emotionally.....am too wise to fall for such.

Right now am at a joint eating Coker catfish with some senior bros while she at home eating whatever cos there is nothing in the house.

I spent 80k on Aso ebi just recently...but she don't know where I dey wait for her. I am like the devil...I give u with right hand, I collect double with the left hand
Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
You guys should get out and look for a good girl

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Godoverevery: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Faber:

I spent 80k on Aso ebi just recently...but she don't know where I dey wait for her. I am like the devil...I give u with right hand, I collect double with the left hand

The lord will keep on strengthen to buy more aso ebi for her.

I never buy my mama 40k lace nah for another person wedding I go dey buy for a lady.......my mama no born mumu ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Rathoreng(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
I align with this guy, very smart man.
Godoverevery:

Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by ikeno(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
I personally refuse receiving gift from any of my girlfriends. One of my ex who bought some cutlery just to add to the ones I had in my kitchen. When I ended the r/ship, she went into the kitchen took my blender, toasting machine and the whole cutlery, if not for the bag she came with is not big enough, she would have also taken the pots and pan😃.
I just allowed it to slide cause I can easily replace all those things.

My girlfriend gave me a gold chain necklace as a gift,I appreciated her for it but three days later I told her she knows I love to club and I could lose the chain or it could get snatched that she should keep it for me.i still insist she should hold on to it whenever she ask when am I collecting it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by fyzaila: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
I don't and will never believe that sh!t you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Godoverevery: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
ikeno:
I personally refuse receiving gift from any of my girlfriends. One of my ex who bought some cutlery just to add to the ones I had in my kitchen. When I ended the r/ship, she went into the kitchen took my blender, toasting machine and the whole cutlery, if not for the bag she came with is not big enough, she would have also taken the pots and pan😃.
I just allowed it to slide cause I can easily replace all those things.

My girlfriend gave me a gold chain necklace as a gift,I appreciated her for it but three days later I told her she knows I love to club and I could lose the chain or it could get snatched that she should keep it for me.i still insist she should hold on to it whenever she ask when am I collecting it.

I had a similar experience in my final year ......she brought some kitchen utensils to my place cos I don't have them.

When we broke up....she came to house with her friends very early in the morning to ask for those things and funnily she took some of utensils that doesn't belong to her.

Oya anuty return my DVD player with you.....the same friends started calling me heartless that I should let go.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by CandidAdmin(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

I had a similar experience in my final year ......she brought some kitchen utensils to my place cos I don't have them.

When we broke up....she came to house with her friends very early in the morning to ask for those things and funnily she took some of utensils that doesn't belong to her.

Oya anuty return my DVD player with you.....the same friends started calling me heartless that I should let go.

Are you kidding me? Like FR, they called you heartless?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Nasri100(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

You forgot to add a lady only want a money making machine boyfriend she can claim to love which is (exploitation) while also riding bad boys dick outside.
Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Rokiat(f): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Why even borrow a grown aszzz man money?

That shit is for pick mes.
Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Nasri100(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Wait i just read everything. WHY HAVENT YOU TOLD THAT GIRL TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE SO SHE CAN START LOOKING FOR HER NEXT MAGA?
Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Snowx: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

The lord will keep on strengthen to buy more aso ebi for her.

I never buy my mama 40k lace nah for another person wedding I go dey buy for a lady.......my mama no born mumu ooo

The guy get mind
Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Godoverevery: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Are you kidding me? Like FR, they called you heartless?

Yes my brother even this lady started crying.

She said am a wicked guy.

Some crazy just happened to me yesterday oooo......am at the police station right now.

I came back to my house to meet some of my things gone......the lady staying with move my things out and all her numbers are off.
Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Nasri100(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Yes my brother even this lady started crying.

She said am a wicked guy.

Some crazy just happened to me yesterday oooo......am at the police station right now.

I came back to my house to meet some of my things gone......the lady staying with move my things out and all her numbers are off.

Bro i swear if you dey near me i for don give you slap.

WTF. You are lucky she didn't move all your stuffs.

After the latest incident, you should have told her to leave your house and hold your key before going out.
Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Godoverevery: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2023
Nasri100:

Bro i swear if you dey near me i for don give you slap.

WTF. You are lucky she didn't move all your stuffs.

After the latest incident, you should have told her to leave your house and hold your key before going out.

I swear I need more than slap
Re: Relationship Is A Total Waste Of Time In This Part Of The World. by Nasri100(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

I swear I need more than slap

You better follow up the case to the end and retrieve all your stolen item.

(1) (Reply)

Weed Gives Me Social Anxiety / Ever Had This Experience On Whatsapp Before? / Exposed: “why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Sure They Don’t Do It Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.