Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (277234 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
YES

duduade16:
Is your CAC active
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Realpaulpat(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hello Gurus. please is there a platform for students that applied to BGU Bishop Grosseteste University. Cause i would really love to join.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tobs98: 1:24am On Aug 28, 2023
hi there, gotten a feedback yet ?
Otuegbe:
Good morning,
My wife had her biometric on 1st August at Ikeja TLS. Till now,no mail and her application remains at dmc. Standard.
We are worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Champion100(f): 2:01am On Aug 28, 2023
Adedotun13:
Anglia Ruskin university is okay. You can quote me for more info

Thanks. You study there? Can I email you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 4:08am On Aug 28, 2023
Did you check your spam? usually you will get an empty NSF if they need more time to check your documents
bammywon:
Good day everyone

I really needed help here on August 2nd I went for my biometric at TLScontact ikeja and that same day it transferred to DMC and also received by DMC since then till now it is still at DMC

My application have exceeded the standard processing time15working (3 weeks) which was on the 23rd of August

I did a paid call on 23rd of August and I was told it is still awaiting decision and my case was escalated with a reference number

On Friday 25th of August I got a mail from Sheffield student escalation team that my case is currently under consideration and being work on and that I will get a response as soon as possible

Note that I didn’t receive the NSF mail or any mail requesting for further information or documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 4:15am On Aug 28, 2023
Uhmm...not really but I am going to BGU as well
Realpaulpat:
Hello Gurus. please is there a platform for students that applied to BGU Bishop Grosseteste University. Cause i would really love to join.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 5:06am On Aug 28, 2023
I assumed he got email for passport collection and then BRP, I wouldn't worry too much once the email is there
Mishayegha:
E dakun, my husband received his BRP today but the tracker says his documents are still with the DMC. Please I need more enlightenment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Etohng: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Gurus in the house, please do they still do walk-in at tls ikeja?

@duchess90, @Ebimona, @Cashmadam, can you guys help me out please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nathan89: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2023
Asking same question too

Etohng:
Gurus in the house, please do they still do walk-in at tls ikeja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2023
cristalmedia:
Visa alert....
"God has done it...
My journey started last year for the September intake, but the Nigeria Immigration didn't release my renewed passport on time. As a result, I deferred my admission to the January intake. In October-November, I ran my Proof of Funds (POF) for CAS and VISA applications. At the point of CAS collection, the school asked for an additional £5,500, even though I had already made an initial payment of £3,500. The school's decision destabilized me, as they hadn't informed me beforehand. I requested a refund and moved on.
I received another admission offer in January from a different school and began another POF process for CAS and VISA applications in April. I had to retake the TB test because the one I did last year had expired.
I received the CAS on 24/05, completed my biometrics on 31/05, and an empty NSF on 07/06. That's when the waiting started...

I escalated the issue for the first time on 27/06, and faced another empty NSF on 29/06. I escalated again on 19/07 and for a third time in August.
During the waiting period, the school contacted me, stating they wanted to withdraw my CAS since I was supposed to start in June. I made numerous paid calls and sent emails to ukvi.
God came through for me, and I was scheduled for an interview on 14th August. To the glory of God, I received the collection mail on 22nd August."

I survived 3 escalation, 2 NSF and 1 interview...

Special thanks to @Ebimona, @Cashmadam, @Duchess90 and every guru contribution on this platform...
For all those waiting for decision, I will personally be interceding for you. Surely their is light at the end of the tunnel...
I now understand what is means to wait

What shall I render
to Jehovah,
for He has done so very much for me x2
Jesus did it...

Congratulations! So happy for you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2023
omotem:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!!!!!!
GOD DID IT.
I collected my Visa on Friday 25th and my husband got his BRP mail today.
Thank you to @Duchess @gizelle @cashmadam and every other persons that has been sharing their stories here.
@yayah My hearts is always praying for you . Your testimony shall come in days .

Application MA: 29th July
Application Dependant: 3rd August
Biometrics: 4TH August ( my husband did a walk in with me) BOTH STANDARD , SELF SERVICE.
mail for Additional documents for study gap :18th August
Responded to mail: 19th of August
Mail for collection MA: 24th August
Dependant BRP mail : Today 27th August.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITED 'MAIN APPLICANT'
CAC certificate
CAC documents
former Job employment letter with salary on it. ( salary figure doesnt matter)
Resume
Cover letter explaining error in my name on my CAC
Affidavit for change of name.
Statement of account in my name
Bsc Certificate
Neco certificate
Transcript
Cas letter
Newpaper for change of name
Marriage Certificate
25 family photos. all in one pdf
Previous passport with ghana travel by road
TB Test result

DEPENDANT DOC (husband)
Statement of acc in his name
Cas letter
Marriage certificate
25 family photos
passport data page
TB test
My husband and I used our different accounts as POF

Anyone attending UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX should pls send me mail, lets link up.

Congratulations! Truly appreciate your support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by IJay8: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2023
cristalmedia:
Visa alert....
"God has done it...
My journey started last year for the September intake, but the Nigeria Immigration didn't release my renewed passport on time. As a result, I deferred my admission to the January intake. In October-November, I ran my Proof of Funds (POF) for CAS and VISA applications. At the point of CAS collection, the school asked for an additional £5,500, even though I had already made an initial payment of £3,500. The school's decision destabilized me, as they hadn't informed me beforehand. I requested a refund and moved on.
I received another admission offer in January from a different school and began another POF process for CAS and VISA applications in April. I had to retake the TB test because the one I did last year had expired.
I received the CAS on 24/05, completed my biometrics on 31/05, and an empty NSF on 07/06. That's when the waiting started...

I escalated the issue for the first time on 27/06, and faced another empty NSF on 29/06. I escalated again on 19/07 and for a third time in August.
During the waiting period, the school contacted me, stating they wanted to withdraw my CAS since I was supposed to start in June. I made numerous paid calls and sent emails to ukvi.
God came through for me, and I was scheduled for an interview on 14th August. To the glory of God, I received the collection mail on 22nd August."

I survived 3 escalation, 2 NSF and 1 interview...

Special thanks to @Ebimona, @Cashmadam, @Duchess90 and every guru contribution on this platform...
For all those waiting for decision, I will personally be interceding for you. Surely their is light at the end of the tunnel...
I now understand what is means to wait

What shall I render
to Jehovah,
for He has done so very much for me x2
Jesus did it...
Congrats dear 🎉🎉 I tap to your blessing please which school did you apply for June intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oladele239(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Introducing Oladeewrites Writing Services! 📚

Are you ready to take your content to the next level? Look no further! 🚀 Our team of skilled writers is here to transform your ideas into captivating stories that captivate, educate, and inspire.

🖋️ Services we offer:

✍️ Engaging Blog Posts
📝 Compelling Articles
📱 Social Media Magic
📖 Creative Storytelling
👉 Foreign assignments
✍️ Thesis and Research assistance
✍️ Term papers
🎯ATS compliant CV and cover lettes
✍️ Analysis of Case studies
🎯 Proofreading and Editing
🎯 Business policies
✍️ Business plan

And many more

Why choose us?

🌐 SEO optimized content
🔄 Specialized writing
🎯 Tailored to Your Audience
🤝 Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
🎯 Plagiarism free contents

Whether you're a business looking to boost your online presence or an individual with a story to tell, we're here to bring your vision to life through words.

Ready to make your words shine? ✨ Contact us today for impeccable writing that leaves a lasting impression. Let's create something extraordinary together! 📩📞

Whatsapp / call 07014137119

afizolaz007@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by donogaga(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Hello All,

Please if someone is travelling from Lagos to London via frankfurt Airport (1 hour) by Lufthansa airline and the passenger is not leaving the airport, Does he need a transit visa?

Regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by afrolegend: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Yes. You will need a transit visa
donogaga:
Hello All,

Please if someone is travelling from Lagos to London via frankfurt Airport (1 hour) by Lufthansa airline and the passenger is not leaving the airport, Does he need a transit visa?

Regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by kennynich(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Hello beautiful people.

I did my biometric for dependent visa at TLScontact Ikeja on August 8th and that same day it transferred to DMC and also received by DMC since then till now it is still at DMC. No NSF mail.

Please I really needed help here. What should I do?

Thank you for your advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by donogaga(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2023
afrolegend:
Yes. You will need a transit visa

Wahala o. Chia.

Any idea on how to quickly obtain the transit visa? The flight is on the 5th of September, to arrive UK on the 6th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 27autumn: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Good morning, please assist.

MA has gotten her visa. For the husband and child to go for biometrics together at TLS VI
1. do they pick flexi while booking their respective appointments?
2. If yes, do they need to pick flexi on both applications or just one and then the other can be any regular date
3. Or do they pick regular dates and then take the child along on one of those days and pay for walk in with their card there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sam2305: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2023
Good morning all,

Please has anyone recently applied for Masters by research programme,I mean not Msc taught,I will like to ask some questions or anyone in UK presently running Masters by research programme.

Thanks alot fam
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by PaoExchange(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2023
Good morning gurus I’m the house

I am trying to apply for my dependent visa, wife is the MA. Both MA and me are still in Nigeria.
Please how do I answer the question

“Do you have permission to stay as wife’s partner?”

Is this YES or NO.
Coz I don’t know.
Somebody should help!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Abort mission
donogaga:

Wahala o. Chia.

Any idea on how to quickly obtain the transit visa? The flight is on the 5th of September, to arrive UK on the 6th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2023
What proof do you have ? Marriage cert etc?? If you do then 'yes'
PaoExchange:

I am trying to apply for my dependent visa, wife is the MA. Please how do I answer the question

Is this YES or NO.
Coz I don’t know.
Somebody should help!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Today makes it 15 working day, if you don't get a response by the end of today you can do a paid call tomorrow. Check your spam folder though
kennynich:
Hello beautiful people.

I did my biometric for dependent visa at TLScontact Ikeja on August 8th and that same day it transferred to DMC and also received by DMC since then till now it is still at DMC. No NSF mail.

Please I really needed help here. What should I do?

Thank you for your advise.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by PaoExchange(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Yes I do have marriage certificate
headofschool:
What proof do you have ? Marriage cert etc?? If you do then 'yes'
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by PaoExchange(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Please I need answer o

PaoExchange:

I am trying to apply for my dependent visa, wife is the MA. Both MA and me are still in Nigeria.
Please how do I answer the question

Is this YES or NO.
Coz I don’t know.
Somebody should help!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osasle: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2023
PaoExchange:
Please I need answer o

YES is the answer. Ensure you include your marriage certificate in the documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by PaoExchange(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Thanks a lot.
The only reason I m confirming here is that ticking YES takes away all the questions about proxy marriage and two years continuous living together etc. Just wanted to be sure it’s the right way. Thanks
Osasle:

YES is the answer. Ensure you include your marriage certificate in the documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by kennynich(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2023
Please any update on this? I did mine 8th August at Ikeja TLS and it has been on DMS since.

bammywon:
Good day everyone

I really needed help here on August 2nd I went for my biometric at TLScontact ikeja and that same day it transferred to DMC and also received by DMC since then till now it is still at DMC

My application have exceeded the standard processing time15working (3 weeks) which was on the 23rd of August

I did a paid call on 23rd of August and I was told it is still awaiting decision and my case was escalated with a reference number

On Friday 25th of August I got a mail from Sheffield student escalation team that my case is currently under consideration and being work on and that I will get a response as soon as possible

Note that I didn’t receive the NSF mail or any mail requesting for further information or documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by kennynich(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Thank you so much for this. No mail in my spam. Been on DMC since 8th August.

headofschool:
Today makes it 15 working day, if you don't get a response by the end of today you can do a paid call tomorrow. Check your spam folder though

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mishayegha: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Till now, he has not gotten a mail for passport collection.
headofschool:
I assumed he got email for passport collection and then BRP, I wouldn't worry too much once the email is there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by godsong(f): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2023
Hi everyone. If a bank statement is requested by UkVI 4days after submission… should it be a bank statement counting 28 days back from date of submission or and updated one from the date it was requested ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2023
wow...if you are close to the TLS centre where you submitted your application, I will suggest you give them a visit. It might be an expensive omission
Mishayegha:
Till now, he has not gotten a mail for passport collection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (269) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.