Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (272988 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
That shouldn't be something to be worried about; they also are aware that circumstances change. You should have a marriage or civil partnership certificate for your partner, your funds via Bank statement to cover her stay. While filling the visa they'll ask for the documents they need. Besides, if they need further documents they'll request for them. A friend came for MSc, later went back to Nigeria, got married and brought her spouse. Stop getting worried. One more thing, you should have pictures and of course chats and any other evidence over time to show that the relationship is genuine.

There was the case of an arranged marriage where they were refused at the POE. A simple question like her spouse's full name asked by The border force the lady wasn't able to answer. How can you have a husband and don't know his full name. Na so yawa gas !

ugwukcee:
Hi group.
@ @duchess90 please. Am having fears. I got my visa in May, I indicated I had no one depending on me for financial support. Now am getting married next month, is it possible to apply for my wife a UK visa as dependant? What do I need as proof and Pls if this is possible or have been achieveed before, how do I go about it? Thanks for all you do here, it will be great

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Any response?

BRAINNY:
Hello guys, for those who escalated, did it expedite the process by any means? Did you get any email after the paid call? Then again, how is the paid call charged, I used a UBA card. Application -15th May; Biometrics-22nd May; NSF 28th June, replied/responded the same day. The whole thing is still with the DMC- it'll soon be two months. Absolutely tiring!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
How is 30th June to 19th July 28 days?

If you want it to start from 30th June, then wait till 29/30 of July to print.

Ajakaiye83:

Yes but the narration on the statement will show it is from 30th June to Juoy 19th.
Can it work that way?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by KonigT: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Please, I’m currently trying to get Priority service appointment, but I can’t. Can I pay for it on my appointment date?

Please I’m applying from Accra TLS. I’m in Ghana, and I’ve gone through the thread in part 8. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by afrolegend: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hi Duchess and all the gurus in the house.

Please my wife and I are about applying for Visa and the maintainance funds that we both need is in her account(she is the MA)

Do we need to submit a consent letter stating the POF consent for me, while uploading our documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Neyopumpin1:
@ dutche pls help
Good afternoon my good people. I’ve been trying for about a week to pay for my dependant visa applications. It’s not going thru, I do get payment refused due to insufficient funds or error filing card details. I’ve been using GT dollar card and access bank card. Please as anyone experienced this? What is the way forward sir/ma .

If its GTBANK USD master card. Be sure they created different master card account number fir it and you can fund it from your main dollar account.

The process is simple.
1. Click on own account transfer.

2. Select account to be debited

3. Select master card account to be credited.

Try the visa payment again it will be successful.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ugwukcee: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
BRAINNY:
That shouldn't be something to be worried about; they also are aware that circumstances change. You should have a marriage or civil partnership certificate for your partner, your funds via Bank statement to cover her stay. While filling the visa they'll ask for the documents they need. Besides, if they need further documents they'll request for them. A friend came for MSc, later went back to Nigeria, got married and brought her spouse. Stop getting worried. One more thing, you should have pictures and of course chats and any other evidence over time to show that the relationship is genuine.

There was the case of an arranged marriage where they were refused at the POE. A simple question like her spouse's full name asked by The border force the lady wasn't able to answer. How can you have a husband and don't know his full name. Na so yawa gas !

Thanks for your candid and straight forward answer. I appreciate and my confidence has been invigorated. Pls am I supposed to be the one to apply for her or she can do a serate application herself to join her spouse in the UK? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
afrolegend:

Please my wife and I are about applying for Visa and the maintainance funds that we both need is in her account(she is the MA)

Do we need to submit a consent letter stating the POF consent for me, while uploading our documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Baggylee: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello @duchess and all the guru in the house.
I have an offer with BCU but they recently insist that one must submit 3 months bank statement. They said that they want this to be able to confirm how legitimate the banks statement and POF is.
I have a running POF in my own account but i am scared and don't know what to do as the 3 months statement will show when the POF money was deposited into my account and by who.

Pls, kindly advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Neyopumpin1: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
zieraw2005:

Thanks. Really appreciate. I’ve done that. Still the same thing. I’m thinking maybe it’s Ukvi website. Maybe due to the PM talk about visa fees .

If its GTBANK USD master card. Be sure they created different master card account number fir it and you can fund it from your main dollar account.

The process is simple.
1. Click on own account transfer.

2. Select account to be debited

3. Select master card account to be credited.

Try the visa payment again it will be successful.

Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
You apply for her separately, while applying you'll supply the sponsor evidence (your BRP, your visa and your CAS), family information (marriage certificate, newspaper publication, affidavit of change of name, family pictures, communication with her -some folks attached download of history of chats with spouse), financial evidence (bank statement). The bank statement can be in her name or your name( if she has done change of name). The evidence may be much, but it's always better to over provide than to under provide.

ugwukcee:

Thanks for your candid and straight forward answer. I appreciate and my confidence has been invigorated. Pls am I supposed to be the one to apply for her or she can do a serate application herself to join her spouse in the UK? Thanks

Note: I am assuming that your visa has been approved and you've travelled already. But even if you haven't, presumably you have collected your visa but wouldn't have collected your BRP. Just supply the documents that you have from the list above.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

Yes she needs to provide a consent letter that you have access to the funds in her account.

In addition to the HO consent letter

Cheers
afrolegend:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

There's nothing like priority service appointment just priority application

You can log back to your application using the sign on details, go to provide biometrics it will take you to TLS page and you can add priority to cart and pay

If this is still an issue, you can pay on the day of your appointment

Cheers
KonigT:
Please, I’m currently trying to get Priority service appointment, but I can’t. Can I pay for it on my appointment date?

Please I’m applying from Accra TLS. I’m in Ghana, and I’ve gone through the thread in part 8. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

Not sure what additional advice you want

Schools are getting really strict in checking evidence of maintenance now

Submit what was requested and defend any questions raised or check for another Uni with less demands

Your decision

Cheers
Baggylee:
Hello @duchess and all the guru in the house.
I have an offer with BCU but they recently insist that one must submit 3 months bank statement. They said that they want this to be able to confirm how legitimate the banks statement and POF is.
I have a running POF in my own account but i am scared and don't know what to do as the 3 months statement will show when the POF money was deposited into my account and by who.

Pls, kindly advise.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

Most likely sputum

Others can advice

Cheers
akanke79:
How do pregnant applicants do Tb test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Globalshaper: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Globalshaper:
Please is it compulsory to include tax clearance certificate as proof of work, if my business is already active on CAC portal?

Because the officials said I can’t get FIRS tax certificate for my business (because it is business name registration).

And when I attempted to get the Lagos State tax clearance, they said it can only be given for my name, not business name which kind of forfeits the function.

Please advise.

Any insight on this would be appreciated as I am trying to keep my applications as Straightforward as possible. Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Baggylee: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Not sure what additional advice you want

Schools are getting really strict in checking evidence of maintenance now

Submit what was requested and defend any questions raised or check for another Uni with less demands

Your decision

Cheers

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by wiseone28: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
Since sapa dey do me make i read about Japa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Victor1685: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=duchess90 post=124479505]Hello

You can log back to your application using the sign on details, go to provide biometrics it will take you to TLS page and you can add priority to cart and pay

Cheers [/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by KonigT: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Cheers
Thanks so much, I meant the priority application.

When I add the priority application to my cart, I have to pick another appointment date, but there are non available. Hence the question and there’s no contact number to call for the Accra TLs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Pls what if the balance in my account is sufficient for me and that in my husbands account is sufficient and he has an excess of 2m in his own account.
1. Do we still need a consent letter ?
2. I hope there is no implication for the excess in his own account during application.
3. Can we state reason for having part of my living costs in his account as 'because of the rise and flunctuation in FX rate.'

duchess90:
Hello

Yes she needs to provide a consent letter that you have access to the funds in her account.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by SleekAanu: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Someone should please help with this, it's kinda urgent.
SleekAanu:
Good morning,

Please I need clarification on an issue.
My husband is my sponsor and our POF is in his account. We will be applying for visa together.
My issue now is answering the questions in the pictures attached.

I will appreciate contributions from people who used their dependant's account for POF and other gurus in the house.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by afrolegend: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
What do you mean by HO?
duchess90:
Hello

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by osagiemma: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello Gurus in the House. Please the question might sound foolish make Una no vex. First timer. My required POF with Dependents is 32M on the 30th of June I put 30M I was able to now complete it on the 6th of July . Please I want to know when my 28days starts counting Shey it’s from the 6th abi. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yes, start counting from 7th July when the whole 32M is showing on the opening balance of your account.

osagiemma:
Hello Gurus in the House. Please the question might sound foolish make Una no vex. First timer. My required POF with Dependents is 32M on the 30th of June I put 30M I was able to now complete it on the 6th of July . Please I want to know when my 28days starts counting Shey it’s from the 6th abi. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ajakaiye83: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
I think I am been misunderstood.

Just 2 transactions occur on the account within the 28days.

So when printing out the statement it is those days that shows on the statement even though the money was throughout the 28days.
I hope you get me now
Yemmymo:
June 30-July 10 is just 10 days. The statement of account must be minimum 28 days.

So if you want to apply today for example, count 28 days backward (which should fall on 19th of June). Generate the statement from 19 June- 17 July.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ajakaiye83:

I think I am been misunderstood.

Just 2 transactions occur on the account within the 28days.

So when printing out the statement it is those days that shows on the statement even though the money was throughout the 28days.
I hope you get me now

You were supposed to carry out transactions on the account within the duration you want to use it for. I am not sure if it make sense to submit 28 days SOA with just 2 transactions on it. You can continue running it while trying to do transactions for another 28 days starting today or for another 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

HO=Home office

You will see the set of consent letters when submitting your application

Cheers
afrolegend:
What do you mean by HO?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

Your situation is very unclear

You may need to explain it better

Cheers
omotem:
Pls what if the balance in my account is sufficient for me and that in my husbands account is sufficient and he has an excess of 2m in his own account.
1. Do we still need a consent letter ?
2. I hope there is no implication for the excess in his own account during application.
3. Can we state reason for having part of my living costs in his account as 'because of the rise and flunctuation in FX rate.'

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

You should be able to skip the appointment section and only add the priority service

If not please pay during your biometrics

Cheers
KonigT:

Thanks so much, I meant the priority application.

When I add the priority application to my cart, I have to pick another appointment date, but there are non available. Hence the question and there’s no contact number to call for the Accra TLs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

At the bolded,is correct

I am not a lawyer,but I do know that business name owners do not have a sole legal entity so the tax is paid by the owner. In this case it will be you

So yes, as a business name owner it will be you filing your tax on behalf of your company called individual or personal income tax

See screenshot

Cheers
Globalshaper:
Please is it compulsory to include tax clearance certificate as proof of work, if my business is already active on CAC portal?

Because the officials said I can’t get FIRS tax certificate for my business (because it is business name registration).

And when I attempted to get the Lagos State tax clearance, they said it can only be given for my name, not business name which kind of forfeits the function.

Please advise.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

Screenshot 2

Cheers
SleekAanu:
Someone should please help with this, it's kinda urgent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (266) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.