Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (272917 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by shawrygal(f): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2023
Good morning. Please help me cal this if am correct. For my Halifax account. Money was deposited on the 19th of June. So I will count from 20th of June to July 17. Please how many days in total. Is it up to 28 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Victor1685: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2023
Do you lose your Priority Visa status if you change your appointment date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by StandardBuilder(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2023
My visa will be out in this part ……
This new part will favour us all
AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Isiterere(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2023
shawrygal:
Good morning. Please help me cal this if am correct. For my Halifax account. Money was deposited on the 19th of June. So I will count from 20th of June to July 17. Please how many days in total. Is it up to 28 days.

Check the screenshot. You can DIY with the link.
Meanwhile, adding extra one day will be okay.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=20&m1=6&y1=2023&d2=17&m2=7&y2=2023&ti=on

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Isiterere(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2023
victorVIC1:
I had done a TB test in Marh 31st with the hope of traveling in June but things didn't work out as projected. Now will it be advisable to use the TB test result to apply for visa for September intake? From my calculation, the result will expire towards ending of September.

Also the school that I'm processing now is different from the one that I was processing in June. If I decide to reprint the TB result with an updated address, is it the old date that will be on the TB result or the date it was reprinted?

Your certificate should not have expired on the date of submission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olaniyan77: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2023
Good morning everyone
I'm asking for a friend
He and his dependant did biometric on Friday 14/07/2023
They both received mail on the same Friday that their application has been transferred to DMC. Up till this moment their application yet to receive by DMC.
They both did standard
VI TLS

But from all comments we read here about those that got Visa their application was received by DMC a day after their biometric.
Please guys help with explanation
POF is running
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oladeyle: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Thank you

duchess90:
Hello

No it's isn't

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oladeyle: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2023
I claim it too Jesus name

StandardBuilder:
My visa will be out in this part ……
This new part will favour us all
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

Your church certificate should suffice

Cheers
Obriken:
Good morning everyone, please I want to make an inquiry.

My wife is the MA.
We've been married since 2019 traditionally and did our wedding in an Anglican church, is it a must we do court registry because we're trying to avoid the expense, also time and distance posses another challenge to us.
We've every other thing that can be used as proof of our marriage, na just the registry we want to avoid.

It's urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

No you don't

Cheers
Victor1685:
Do you lose your Priority Visa status if you change your appointment date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

Not sure why you are concerned at this stage

1. A day after biometrics in this case will be a Saturday

2. There could be delays in the tracker

Expect it to be updated from today

Remember your POF is for your use in the UK, any other arrangement is deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught

Cheers
Olaniyan77:
Good morning everyone
I'm asking for a friend
They both received mail on the same Friday that their application has been transferred to DMC. Up till this moment their application yet to receive by DMC.
They both did standard
VI TLS

But from all comments we read here about those that got Visa their application was received by DMC a day after their biometric.
POF is running
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olaniyan77: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Olaniyan77:
Good morning everyone
I'm asking for a friend
They both did standard
VI TLS

POF is running
Thanks

Application received by DCM
Thanks Duchess90

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olaniyan77: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Not sure why you are concerned at this stage

1. A day after biometrics in this case will be a Saturday

2. There could be delays in the tracker

Expect it to be updated from today

Remember your POF is for your use in the UK, any other arrangement is deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught

Cheers

Application received by DMC
Thanks boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2023
It's not upto. If you start counting from 20th of June, 18 July is day 28 and you can proceed to apply on day 29 which is 19 july.

shawrygal:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ajakaiye83: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2023
Pls guru in the house.
Help me out.
What do Case worker looks for on POF?
Is it date of summary cover by the statement or the date of transaction?
My POF does not have much transaction. I initiated it on the 16th June and no transaction on it till 30th June and the last transcaruin was July 10th. So when I want to print, it started from June 30th to July 10.
Pls advise me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2023
June 30-July 10 is just 10 days. The statement of account must be minimum 28 days.

So if you want to apply today for example, count 28 days backward (which should fall on 19th of June). Generate the statement from 19 June- 17 July.

Ajakaiye83:
Pls guru in the house.
Help me out.
What do Case worker looks for on POF?
Is it date of summary cover by the statement or the date of transaction?
My POF does not have much transaction. I initiated it on the 16th June and no transaction on it till 30th June and the last transcaruin was July 10th. So when I want to print, it started from June 30th to July 10.
Pls advise me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iamhistreasure: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Thank you for your response @duchess90.
Please see above financial section for my spouse. Please note I'm the main Applicant using POF provided by him.
Which option is most suitable for him to pick.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oladeyle: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2023
You could print from June 17th to July 15

Yemmymo:
June 30-July 10 is just 10 days. The statement of account must be minimum 28 days.

So if you want to apply today for example, count 28 days backward (which should fall on 19th of June). Generate the statement from 19 June- 17 July.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by SleekAanu: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2023
Good morning,

Please I need clarification on an issue.
My husband is my sponsor and our POF is in his account. We will be applying for visa together.
My issue now is answering the questions in the pictures attached.

I will appreciate contributions from people who used their dependant's account for POF and other gurus in the house.

Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2023
Hello

Select No

His POF is in his account not yours

Cheers
iamhistreasure:
Thank you for your response @duchess90.
Please see above financial section for my spouse. Please note I'm the main Applicant using POF provided by him.
Which option is most suitable for him to pick.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Ofcourse, it should sha be 28 days

oladeyle:
You could print from June 17th to July 15

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Globalshaper: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Please is it compulsory to include tax clearance certificate as proof of work, if my business is already active on CAC portal?

Because the officials said I can’t get FIRS tax certificate for my business (because it is business name registration).

And when I attempted to get the Lagos State tax clearance, they said it can only be given for my name, not business name which kind of forfeits the function.

Please advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello guys, for those who escalated, did it expedite the process by any means? Did you get any email after the paid call? Then again, how is the paid call charged, I used a UBA card. Application -15th May; Biometrics-22nd May; NSF 28th June, replied/responded the same day. The whole thing is still with the DMC- it'll soon be two months. Absolutely tiring!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ajakaiye83: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yemmymo:

Yes but the narration on the statement will be June 30 to 19th Juiy
Can it fly that wqy

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ajakaiye83: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yemmymo:

Yes but the narration on the statement will show it is from 30th June to Juoy 19th.
Can it work that way?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Guy, how you dey count na? 30th June - 19th July, is about 20days. The rule is a minimum of 28 days.

Ajakaiye83:

Yes but the narration on the statement will show it is from 30th June to Juoy 19th.
Can it work that way?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Dikemelu: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,

Please, is it priority UK visa application available for dependents? I heard that it is sometimes put off for dependents.
Need to know to apply for my wife.

Appreciate your help. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oladeyle: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Is it true that ur SOA prints only when transaction first occur with in the 28 days counting

quote author=BRAINNY post=124475739]
Guy, how you dey count na? 30th June - 19th July, is about 20days. The rule is a minimum of 28 days.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by victorVIC1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Isiterere:

Your certificate should not have expired on the date of submission.

Clear. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Neyopumpin1: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
@ dutche pls help
Good afternoon my good people. I’ve been trying for about a week to pay for my dependant visa applications. It’s not going thru, I do get payment refused due to insufficient funds or error filing card details. I’ve been using GT dollar card and access bank card. Please as anyone experienced this? What is the way forward sir/ma .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ugwukcee: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hi group.
@ @duchess90 please. Am having fears. I got my visa in May, I indicated I had no one depending on me for financial support. Now am getting married next month, is it possible to apply for my wife a UK visa as dependant? What do I need as proof and Pls if this is possible or have been achieveed before, how do I go about it? Thanks for all you do here, it will be great
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by akanke79: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
How do pregnant applicants do Tb test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (266) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.