Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (277523 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
Hii! Really happy for you because a second interview notice means good news is just around the corner 💃. I saw these questions from past contributors here:

How much have you paid towards your Tuition?
What did you study in your last degree and when ?
What were you doing in 201x?
Where did you serve ?
Tell me about your work?
What school did you apply to?
Why did you choose the school?
What course did you apply for?
Why did you choose the course?
What other schools did you apply to?
Name two course modules in your course?
Which module are you looking forward to? Reasons!
Who is sponsoring you ?
What is your sponsor doing?
How much does your sponsor make?
How much do you expect to earn after your study?
Your expectations and career plans after study?
Do you have anyone in the Uk?
How much do you expect to pay in accommodation and living costs per month in the UK?

Thank you so much! I am so grateful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Felafella: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
All of una wey dey rush come this UK, think am twice o.
Think am twice o.
A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by niyoposh: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Congratulations.
I share in your joy.

Moj1234:
VISA ALERT ⚠️

Alhamdulilahi

MA and DEPENDANT (standard) TLS Ikeja

A silent reader. Thanks to Everyone for always sharing ideas and their experiences.

Biometrics date: 30th August
Application Transferred To DMC: 30th August
Application received by DMC: 30th August
Application Transferred to VAC: 6th September
Application received by VAC: 6th September
Collection mail: 6th September
Visa collected: 7th September
BRP mail: 7th September

MA docs:
*CV
*letter of recommendation from work
*Bank Statement Globus bank
*Degree Certificate
*Degree Transcript
*WAEC
*NYSC Certificate
*CAS
*Marriage Certificate
*Couples Pictures
*TB Certificate

Dependant docs:
*Bank Statement together with MA
*Consent letter
*CAS
*Marriage Certificate
*Couples pictures
*TB Certificate
*Deed of agreement land
*Tenancy agreement
*Couples WhatsApp chats screenshots since 2018.
*Bank statement showing same address for both

After five working days. All thanks to God for Goodnews finally🙏
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by heykims(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
odi1278:

We applied separately and MA was first
Please when did the MA apply, and the date the dependant apply?
And when did the dependant get the collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
19th of August. Standard. No nsf too. Nothing nothing.
skoloppy31:

When was your biometric ?and did you paid for priority
At this point I’m tired also
Empty nsf ,bio was 24th and nothing since then,no additional documents was requested.
I hate this wait game.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by odi1278(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
heykims:

Please when did the MA apply, and the date the dependant apply?
And when did the dependant get the collection mail?
I did my bio on the 1st August and got my brp on the 9th while my dependants did their biometrics on the 16th August and got moved to vac on the 23rd. Bro dropped in the 25th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tolumhen(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hello @all
I got my Brp mail today!
Should i wait for collection mail from TLS or can i go to TLS VI to get my passport tomorrow?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 1stdami(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hi guys, can i move my money out of my account if UKVI already contact my bank but my application progress is still in DMC . I did my biometrics on 24th August.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Leave the money. It’s for your study. Any other arrange won’t be in your best interest.
1stdami:
Hi guys, can i move my money out of my account if UKVI already contact my bank but my application progress is still in DMC . I did my biometrics on 24th August.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tratata23: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
ants:
You should have gotten the pickup email. I'll say check your spam and if you don't get it this week, go for pickup next week and include the one they didn't send the pickup email so they can check and give you feedback.

Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Unnecessary questions for an adult.
Felafella:
Think am twice o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tertwilson: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tolumhen:
Hello guys I did a credibility interview last week and was told a decision has been made since Thursday. I have not gotten any mail from UKVI or TLS. What do you think I should do.

I am so tired

When do you did the interview and when did they told you that decision was made?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tertwilson: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tolumhen:
Hello @all
I got my Brp mail today!
Should i wait for collection mail from TLS or can i go to TLS VI to get my passport tomorrow?

Do they send you pick up message? And what date is on the Brp mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Luada(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Felafella:
Think am twice o.

What happen to the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by voucher(f): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please how do i track my application? I’m not sure i know how to
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by heykims(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
odi1278:

I did my bio on the 1st August and got my brp on the 9th while my dependants did their biometrics on the 16th August and got moved to vac on the 23rd. Bro dropped in the 25th
Thanks for the info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by voucher(f): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Felafella:
Think am twice o.

You don’t want us to come?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by milliki: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
[quote author=Thewritingnerd post=125647254]19th of August. Standard. No nsf too. Nothing nothing. [/quote

Please don’t be discouraged. It will end in praise. Have you done paid call or mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oyewale25: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Decision have been made but yet application in DMC for more than 48hrs.

Omo me I'm tired o....Que sera sera.

I'm done abegg

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tolumhen(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
tertwilson:

Do they send you pick up message? And what date is on the Brp mail?

They did not send a pickup mail. Decision was made on the 31st of August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Utrader247(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pls if I’m getting this and I have submitted some of this documents before but the email said it’s only the marriage certificate was submitted. What do I do?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tertwilson: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tolumhen:

They did not send a pickup mail. Decision was made on the 31st of August

Congratulations. I tap from it. Do you track you your application ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tertwilson: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oyewale25:
Decision have been made but yet application in DMC for more than 48hrs.

Omo me I'm tired o....Que sera sera.

I'm done abegg

Don't be tired you will receive your brp mail. Just have faith. Faith will keep you going.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ants(m): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Put everything in one document and convert to pdf. You can use word or PowerPoint, add the wedding certificate, NIN, drivers license, pictures, bank statements screenshots etc. then convert to pdf and send to them

Utrader247:
Pls if I’m getting this and I have submitted some of this documents before but the email said it’s only the marriage certificate was submitted. What do I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 2:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Hello

Log back in using your sign in details

Go to provide biometrics

Click on track

Cheers
voucher:
Please how do i track my application? I’m not sure i know how to
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 2:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Hello

Clearing works for people who did their GCSE in the UK or as we call it WAEC/NECO in Nigeria so they can apply through UCAS

In most cases, international students will have a different process. It is better to apply through the international route if your Uni has one so your application isn’t stuck somewhere.

Cheers
Luada:
Can international student apply to university through clearing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 2:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Hello

It shouldn’t take much longer now

Ideally, between 24hrs to 7days at most

Keep an eye on your inbox/spam messages

Cheers
Tolumhen:

Hi dduchess90, I got this mail this morning.

*Thank you for your enquiry.

Having checked your application I can see a decision has recently been made, as such you will receive correspondence shortly regarding the collection of your documents, if not already.

Thank you for your patience.*

How long will it take to get the decision
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 2:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Hello

You can withdraw your application

You will loose your visa fee and may also loose IHS if a decision has already been made

If you haven’t attended your biometrics appointment you need sign in to your account using the link from your sign-up email.

Go to ‘Section 6: further actions’ to cancel

If you have already attended your biometrics then contact UKVI asap.

Here’s a link to do so
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Cheers

mrsglo:
Hello Nairalanders, can I withdraw my student visa application before a decision is made or at what point can I withdraw my application to avoid them making a decision on my application?

I want my international passport returned without the visa issued or denied.

@dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 2:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Hello

Some progress finally

I see you’ve gotten some pointers on how to prepare for your interview

Check some YouTube videos too

If you are asked if you have any question after the interview, you may use this time to gently talk about the experience waiting for 15weeks and how that has affected you and how studies have resumed (if they have). If the interviewer doesn’t ask you then finish your interview and call it a day-this is entirely your decision,

Please be polite and confident

Keep us informed after it

I am rooting for you

Cheers

Yaya88:

Hello everyone!!! I am still here, so I just received an email this morning inviting me to another Interview. I need assistance. Please help
@duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Soft2020: 3:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Is it a most that the the Email address on the reference letter has to be official Email.

[9/8, 12:35 AM] Soft: The mail address on it is cambuildshome@yahoo.com
[9/8, 1:16 AM] Iyanu: Can't work bro
[9/8, 1:17 AM] Iyanu: We need a company with official email
[9/8, 1:17 AM] Soft: Y?
[9/8, 1:17 AM] Iyanu: If u use the coy, they will definitely request for further details about her employment
[9/8, 1:18 AM] Iyanu: Yahoo or Gmail or the likes not acceptable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Luada(m): 6:24am On Sep 08, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Clearing works for people who did their GCSE in the UK or as we call it WAEC/NECO in Nigeria so they can apply through UCAS

In most cases, international students will have a different process. It is better to apply through the international route if your Uni has one so your application isn’t stuck somewhere.

Cheers

Thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (269) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: dimejalex(m), tensazangetsu20(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.