Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (274845 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by keledom(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2023
Sonnica:
Hello house,
Pls how much is the current ihs and visa fees for a dependant (spouse) now? Pls I need to know for proper planing.. Thanks guys
[color=#000000][

I paid $917 for IHS and $472 for visa.
Though it changes due FX

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Legitmenaija: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2023
keledom:
[color=#000000][

Though it changes due FX

Hi, please does UK visa application require STATEMENT OF PURPOSE OR LETTER OF EXPLANATION ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ocpaschal: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Hey guys, how many months bank statement does UK visa office request from the student applicant to prove that he is employed and receives salary?

Does UK Home office accepts Payslips for student visa application as evidence of paid employment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by keledom(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2023
=bammywon post=126012698]When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream
psalm 126vs1

Hallelujah

Visa alert✨πŸ’₯πŸ’₯✨✨
Application: 28th July ikeja TLS
Biometric: 2 August
Nsf mail: None
Paid call/escalation: 23 August
Interview: None
Paid mail: 4th sept
Paid call/ re-escalation: 13th sept
VISA decided: 21 sept
BRP mail: 24th sept
Transfer to Vac: 25th sept
Received by vac: 25th sept
Collection mail: 25th sept

It can only be God and God only

I want to use this verse to encourage everyone still waiting for there visa

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29vs11.

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ‘
I'll testify

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by keledom(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2023
[color=#000000][/color]
Legitmenaija:

Hi, please does UK visa application require STATEMENT OF PURPOSE OR LETTER OF EXPLANATION ?

No you don't need to upload all that

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Hello

1.Send copies of your previous visa and BRP when you studied in 2011

2.Send copies of your passport pages as requested

3 Do a cover email explaining exactly what you have said here so they are aware that you are currently in Nigeria

It’s really simple, not sure why you are concerned

Cheers
taalas:
This is my timeline..pls advise

The email is from my potential sponsor(soon to be manager)

I have left the UK after my studies in 2011

I currently live in Nigeria

I applied for the job and got interviewed in January,

The HR called and sent me email that I was successful but that I should wait, the company will look into my sponsorship that it is a robust process and its been managed independently

The conditional offer came in May

I did pre employment checks from May to July

Completed the AccessNI in July with proof of address and ID checks

The HR said they will change my shift to night shift to enable my salary per hour be eligible to the sponsorship criteria, I agreed

By August ending my soon to be manager asked my to furnish her with my UK address and Visa and Passport copies to send for my sponsorship

I told to her that I am in Nigeria and dont have any valid UK visa or address except when I was a student in 2011, she said she has submitted my documents to the sponsorship team and will get back to me as soon as she hear back

From August til September 22nd the HR kept on sending me updates that my sponsorship application is still in progress

I was surprised to get an email stating "potential sponsorship query from my soon to be manager asking for visa and passport copies..

Can anyone guide me through please on what to do or how to respond

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Hello

If they qualify for a visit visa, then yes you can

You have to proof they have enough ties to return back home

Cheers [quote author=bemagnify post=126024952][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bali233: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2023
Anyone in need of temporary accommodation in Liverpool can send a WhatsApp message on +447733752097. Location is 3mins walk to the bus stop and 5mins walk to the train station.

It’s a double furnished room ideal for a single person or couple without kids. Price is Β£25 per day (negotiable if staying longer).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Legitmenaija: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

1.Send copies of your previous visa and BRP when you studied in 2011

2.Send copies of your passport pages as requested

3 Do a cover email explaining exactly what you have said here so they are aware that you are currently in Nigeria

It’s really simple, not sure why you are concerned

Cheers

Hi Duchess, are you an agent for uK study visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hello

Not at all

I personally don’t like agents at all

Just helping our community from a place of knowledge and influence when I can.

Tbh my time on Nairaland is almost over

Cheers
Legitmenaija:

Hi Duchess, are you an agent for uK study visa?

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Juwon21: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hi house,

Who can explain to me how well security jobs pay for a part time students 20 hours per week. Hope the pay is okay, and hope it is not stressful.
Anyone with experience on it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mob4444444: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
pruby:
Thanks to everyone that reached out. I reapplied for my kids and they did their bio on the 15th of September. Collection mail came on the 22nd and Vignette mail 23rd September 2023. God be praise. Hallelujah!!!

Big congratulations, was it priority or standard?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mob4444444: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
StevDesmond:
Hi
A flight agent told me I need a yellow card and vaccination. I'm traveling with Qatar airways from Lagos to Doha and then to Birmingham. I suspect he wants to fleece me. I will call the airline on Monday but can someone confirm this please?

Did you still confirm?
What was the outcome?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by amorprincesa: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Most pay between 10:42- 12per hr.
Check the job post. Salary is usually included.
Juwon21:
Hi house,

Who can explain to me how well security jobs pay for a part time students 20 hours per week. Hope the pay is okay, and hope it is not stressful.
Anyone with experience on it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Godslove124: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Visa alert 🚨🚨🚨
Main applicant
Priority Visa

Hallelujah!!!!
Biometric: 19-09-2023
No NsF mail

Collection mail: 22-09-2023
BRP mail: 23-09-2023

My passport arrived today and currently with me.
Thank you JesusπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ™πŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

-Documents-
CAS
POF ( Bank Statement)
Waec certificate
Transcripts
Bsc cert
Passport
Birth certificate
Work reference letter
Work id card
Nysc certificate
TB certificate

I was denied before due to not having enough money. I reapplied and God of 11th hour answered me.

Let me encourage anyone that has failed before and too scared to try again, please don’t give up hope! Your next trial will be the answer, Trust God.

Thanks everyone. I love you all

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by directonpc(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
004gist:

thanks what about polio?
Nothing. Them no ask about any vaccine or test. Even interview for the Point of entry for London no reach 1 minute.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
yomifola:

Please avail me the link... Thnx

Replied your mail. I believe you are aware that this Friday (29th) is the deadline for all ARU students who have been issued visa to be on campus before staff close for the day, to avoid stories that touches the liver.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Realpaulpat(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Your question is unclear

You are applying for undergrad and masters at the same time??

Or just masters but through UCAS and directly to the Uni??

Cheers

Yea applying for undergrad and masters at the same time but to different schools. ( My question is if it is possible?)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Brownbizzle11(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good evening house I got this from ukvi
What does this mean ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by keledom(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hi Duchess,
Thanks for all you do in helping the community .

Cheers πŸ₯‚

dduchess90:
Hello

Not at all

I personally don’t like agents at all

Just helping our community from a place of knowledge and influence when I can.

Tbh my time on Nairaland is almost over

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by keledom(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hello Brown,

The email is well explain,

You might have did a paid email to UKVI or someone do it on ur behalf, which they responded to you via ur attached.

Cheers

Brownbizzle11:
Good evening house I got this from ukvi
What does this mean ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Brownbizzle11(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
keledom:
Hello Brown,

The email is well explain,

You might have did a paid email to UKVI or someone do it on ur behalf, which they responded to you via ur attached.

Cheers
Does this mean it will be decided soon?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hello everyone, pls does Royal Air Maroc accept mat weaved bags ( more like a ghana must go but its in plain colour).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tekenaqqq: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hi Dduchess90,

Sorry for being a bother. I have been waiting on decision on my visa for over 4wks now and I am past my resumption date at CU. Paid emails and calls to UKVI keeps giving the same feedback "awaiting a decision"

I have kept the school informed so far, but I am restless at the possible consequence of continuous delay in getting my visa approved.

What do you advice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Phoenixs(f): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Godslove124:
Visa alert 🚨🚨🚨
Main applicant
Priority Visa

Hallelujah!!!!
Biometric: 19-09-2023
No NsF mail

Collection mail: 22-09-2023
BRP mail: 23-09-2023

My passport arrived today and currently with me.
Thank you JesusπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ™πŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

-Documents-
CAS
POF ( Bank Statement)
Waec certificate
Transcripts
Bsc cert
Passport
Birth certificate
Work reference letter
Work id card
Nysc certificate
TB certificate

I was denied before due to not having enough money. I reapplied and God of 11th hour answered me.

Let me encourage anyone that has failed before and too scared to try again, please don’t give up hope! Your next trial will be the answer, Trust God.

Thanks everyone. I love you all

Congratulations, which bank did you use for your pof
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sonnica: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
keledom:
[color=#000000][

Though it changes due FX

Okay. Thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adeifeboi024: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good evening guru in the house , I did my biometric on 19th of August as a dependant and I got empty nsf mail without asking for additional documents on 29 of August. After waiting for couples of days without hearing from them I did a pay call on 12th of September i was told my application is still on awaiting decision. Today as well I made another call I was told decision have been made but yet to receive mail from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Chinlov: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
please pardon this silly question but please what number is used for paid call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by yomifola(m): 1:30am On Sep 27, 2023
Chinlov:
please pardon this silly question but please what number is used for paid call?

If you want to do paid call the number to call is +443007906268, then press the numbers immediately 1,2,5,1 debit card no* expiry date* the 3nos at the back of the card* then 2, u will be connected to an agent, have ur GWF NO handy

Cards that can be used is Visa / Master card

Once you dial and it connects, you'll hear something like welcome to UKVI blah blah blah

Just press 1 then 2 then 5 then 1

Then it will talk about charges etc

You put card number and press star

Card expiry eg 0224 and press *

The Security (3 digits on the back of the card) then *

It will then tell u ur authorisation has been accepted and then press 2 to continue

That's when they'll connect you to an agent

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Happygirl12: 3:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Elektra008:
Hi friends, please who has flown klm from lagos to the UK recently, do I need transit visa and how much is it please?

I flew KLM recently. Total cost of the transit visa was a little over 50k. There’s VFS fees, one admin cost then UPS (courier) fees. Did mine in Lagos and it took about 4 days

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adeifeboi024: 5:05am On Sep 27, 2023
Good morning guru in the house , I did my biometric on 19th of August as a dependant and I got an empty nsf mail without asking for additional documents on 29 of August. After waiting for couples of days without hearing from them I did a pay call on 12th of September i was told my application is still on awaiting decision. Yesterday which 26th of September I made another call I was told decision have been made but yet to receive mail from them. I'm kind worry what decision they have made
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 5:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Hello

If you haven’t received a refusal mail by now then congratulations

Cheers
Adeifeboi024:
Good morning guru in the house , I did my biometric on 19th of August as a dependant and I got an empty nsf mail without asking for additional documents on 29 of August. After waiting for couples of days without hearing from them I did a pay call on 12th of September i was told my application is still on awaiting decision. Yesterday which 26th of September I made another call I was told decision have been made but yet to receive mail from them. I'm kind worry what decision they have made

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (267) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.