Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (285681 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mattmich(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09
It's advisable to keep your money until your visa is approved. The level of visa strictness is alarming. Therefore, keeping the money, as it's part of the tuition, is recommended. Withdrawing it is at your own risk
Orthxllo:
Please help.

For people who have previously been successful with student visa applications, did you hold your POF in your account until after visa was issued or you took out the money after biometrics?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mattmich(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09
For your children to join you, you will need the following:

Evidence of your relationship with the child, e.g., a birth or adoption certificate.
A divorce or marriage certificate, if you are a single parent and your family name is different from the child’s.
Consent for the funds to be available for your children's living expenses. (This should be provided by the person who has the funds in their account.)

Regards!

kinkyhead:
Hello all...I am the MA and my husband as my dependant and financial sponsor. We want to apply for our 2 kids. Please what letters do we need to draft?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gam22: 9:04pm On Jan 09
Hello guys, please what happens if a person mentions a previous visa refusal but doesn’t get the month or year correctly? Does this affect your application? It’s something of 10 years ago

Secondly what happens if one mentions different date of parents DOB from what he mentioned in a previous application from Years back. Does it have major consequences?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by kinkyhead: 9:12pm On Jan 09
Thank you so much.

Please do we need to fill the Home Office consent letter i.e PART 1,2,3 formd

Mattmich:
For your children to join you, you will need the following:

Evidence of your relationship with the child, e.g., a birth or adoption certificate.
A divorce or marriage certificate, if you are a single parent and your family name is different from the child’s.
Consent for the funds to be available for your children's living expenses. (This should be provided by the person who has the funds in their account.)

Regards!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mattmich(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09
You need to sign the Home office consent. Follow the instruction and o the needful. Use it as part of your supporting document

This is the link for the form: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/documents/family_consent.pdf

kinkyhead:
Thank you so much.

Please do we need to fill the Home Office consent letter i.e PART 1,2,3 formd

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mattmich(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09
1. I don't think your first question matters a lot.
2. From my experience, the date of birth (DOB) for your parents should be minimal. However, it depends on the magnitude of the error. It's advisable to always input correct details. It would be so easy to know if you state the error for us to understand.

The outcome will justify the error

Regards!

Gam22:
Hello guys, please what happens if a person mentions a previous visa refusal but doesn’t get the month or year correctly? Does this affect your application? It’s something of 10 years ago

Secondly what happens if one mentions different date of parents DOB from what he mentioned in a previous application from Years back. Does it have major consequences?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fullclub: 4:06am On Jan 10
LudaChriz:

You're over-generalizing. Someone just corrected you yet you don't want to keep to correction. Again, don't forget that some people are unemployable. You and your friends might be an example

He is saying the truth.. Jobs are scarce now in UK.
Ask people on ground. Am in the UK also. Took me 3 months to land one and it's just 20 hours and it just takes care of house rent...meaning school fees, electricity bills, and other bills are on other sources

I think I made a post that hit the front page about this last time. Only that people hate the truth or reality that didn't meet their expectations and wants fancy fancy stories.

I would have posted a lot of complaints grin but I don't know if the people are on nairaland.
But if coming, don't keep expectation high..hold money for house rent... Like 3 to 4 months, foods, like 3 to 4 months, hold extra funds and above all have people to fall on back home for assistance. Cos since September I came here I know lots and lots that haven't seen one job till today I am chatting you while very few are extremely lucky to land a job the vast majority are still without
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by amorprincesa: 7:57am On Jan 10
Actually, it is somewhat difficult now. You see that Birmingham in England which is the Indian and Arab mini country, I won't advice my enemy to go there. Though some persons might be lucky but getting a student job there now eh?....

Please no one should have working for 20 hours to pay school fees in mind. Don't o! You might have high blood pressure due to worries.
Pay all of your fees before coming then the 20 hours can suffice for rent and groceries.

As per your attached image, school and hospital cleaners requires DBS. They even do interview sef😂😂😂 there is also training required if you are going to be measuring and mixing chemical cleaning agents. You have to be certified.

Overrated UK! Like someone said, if he sees who would return all his money spent on this UK Journey, he will go back home that same day.

fullclub:

He is saying the truth.. Jobs are scarce now in UK.
Ask people on ground. Am in the UK also. Took me 3 months to land one and it's just 20 hours and it just takes care of house rent...meaning school fees, electricity bills, and other bills are on other sources

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by amorprincesa: 8:06am On Jan 10
How about holding it for additional 2 weeks after biometrics and then take it out. That's if it's costing a whole lot for you.
Orthxllo:
Please help.

For people who have previously been successful with student visa applications, did you hold your POF in your account until after visa was issued or you took out the money after biometrics?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Kunleop: 9:47am On Jan 10
@Duchess90

Kindly assist,

Good morning,

Pls my mum just change her name recently due to error on her name on the account, i was filling uk visit application form and ask if she had know with another name? Can i fill the previous name? Also it will be showing 2 names on the form.

I have news paper publication and court affidavit to that effect.

Kindly advice if its okay to go ahead.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fullclub: 10:12am On Jan 10
amorprincesa:
Actually, it is somewhat difficult now. You see that Birmingham in England which is the Indian and Arab mini country, I won't advice my enemy to go there. Though some persons might be lucky but getting a student job there now eh?....

Please no one should have working for 20 hours to pay school fees in mind. Don't o! You might have high blood pressure due to worries.
Pay all of your fees before coming then the 20 hours can suffice for rent and groceries.

As per your attached image, school and hospital cleaners requires DBS. They even do interview sef😂😂😂 there is also training required if you are going to be measuring and mixing chemical cleaning agents. You have to be certified.

Overrated UK! Like someone said, if he sees who would return all his money spent on this UK Journey, he will go back home that same day.

This is what has been holding me, nothing more. Each time I remember the funds I will feel like crying.
Even where I am Indians are everywhere even Sri Lanka and lots of Asians. You hardly see Nigerians though.
But not all cleaning require DBS. Except school, hospital and care home... I believe if the cleaning are done in certain places other than this place you will not necessarily need standard or enhanced DBS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Orthxllo: 10:35am On Jan 10
Is there anyway I can message you privately please?

amorprincesa:
How about holding it for additional 2 weeks after biometrics and then take it out. That's if it's costing a whole lot for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dahonney: 10:49am On Jan 10
I got his message this morning from my university. Does this mean a decision has been made?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Biola67: 10:51am On Jan 10
dahonney:
I got his message this morning from my university. Does this mean a decision has been made?
Obviously
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Biola67: 10:52am On Jan 10
Schools with flexible payment plan pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dahonney: 10:56am On Jan 10
Biola67:
Schools with flexible payment plan pls?
Teesside university, Boro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Biola67: 11:52am On Jan 10
dahonney:

Teesside university, Boro
News surrounding that school get as e be.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 080Fadama: 12:12pm On Jan 10
Pls where am working now as an employee
The company CAC is not active
Can I still include them in my cv for admission application and visa application

Or is my best bet not too include any work experience
Note : I just graduated late July this year so my work experience is barely 6 months till date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by nonoth3rd: 12:25pm On Jan 10
Biola67:

News surrounding that school get as e be.
You are right, there’s been a lot of bad reviews about Teeside. They have changed their payment plan.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Biola67: 12:34pm On Jan 10
nonoth3rd:

You are right, there’s been a lot of bad reviews about Teeside. They have changed their payment plan.
and the issue of no jobs.. Na wa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by nonoth3rd: 12:35pm On Jan 10
Please, are there any University of Hertfordshire students in the house?🙏🏾
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by nonoth3rd: 12:38pm On Jan 10
Biola67:

and the issue of no jobs.. Na wa

Not just jobs. From what I heard , they changed payment plan for Nigerians to 3 times and constantly lock students accounts when they do not meet up with payments.

Anyone can correct me if I’m wrong o🙏🏾
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jesutofunmifak: 12:43pm On Jan 10
Please how else are you guys paying tuition fee deposit without buying black market? Please help my life
I’m trying to pay 4k pounds
God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jesutofunmifak: 12:46pm On Jan 10
Anyone going to Coventry university here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Biola67: 2:23pm On Jan 10
Jesutofunmifak:
Please how else are you guys paying tuition fee deposit without buying black market? Please help my life
I’m trying to pay 4k pounds
God bless you
get ££ from aboki
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jesutofunmifak: 2:49pm On Jan 10
Biola67:

get ££ from aboki
but it’s outrageous
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Biola67: 2:53pm On Jan 10
Jesutofunmifak:
but it’s outrageous
What’s the rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jesutofunmifak: 4:18pm On Jan 10
Biola67:

What’s the rate?
Are there no better alternatives please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Biola67: 4:35pm On Jan 10
Jesutofunmifak:

Wahala wahala.. that’s the only way ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by babajide107: 4:55pm On Jan 10
Anglia Ruskin payment plan is fair and Dey don’t lock student anyhow. atleast for now sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by hustla(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10
Jesutofunmifak:

There's no more Form A

I Should be able to help you pay

Lemfi rate is 1,606

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (274) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.