Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (284641 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (273) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by RodgersAkpafu: 4:30pm On Apr 05
Taal17:

Living in the UK is a loooong game.
Whatever they don't catch now they will catch in the future
That's what most of our country men don't get
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by RodgersAkpafu: 4:31pm On Apr 05
lexybaba1234:
It is true. Most people are not aware of this. They know the number of hours that you do using the unique NI which was assigned to individual person working in the UK. Although UK is still a good destination to study. However if it's money you are looking for on a study visa it's not possible. You can make any reasonable income with 20hours per week otherwise you will enter big trouble like some people that I know now.

But if it is career progression. It's cool. All the best champs

Working over 20 hrs na im land one for Palava
The second one was attendance issue
They checked with the school and the person missed a lot of classes

A lot of things home office used to overlook
Not anymore
Them dey scrutinise now

That's why I feel bad for a lot of Nigerian students playing smart now
That's the sad truth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by RodgersAkpafu: 4:36pm On Apr 05
BettyO11:
Please does a refusal from US embassy affect university decision in UK?
Only if you lie about it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BettyO11: 6:59pm On Apr 05
RodgersAkpafu:

Only if you lie about it
Okay… thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Klazy: 9:07pm On Apr 05
Biggyman11:
Hello Guys,
Please i will like to ask if anyone here has gotten their visa through Masters In Research with their dependent. I will like to confirm this before me and my wife would start processing.
Thanks Guys.

You will get your visa with your dependant since it's msc research.its Q 7 and you are entitled to go with dependant.check gov.co.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tinafusty: 2:04am On Apr 06
[quote author=BettyO11 post=129283985]Please does a refusal from US embassy affect university decision in UK? [/quot

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by olaoluwa83: 3:19am On Apr 06
Tinafusty:

The best thing is don't mention it at all,
If u are asked have you been denied visa in any other country,u say no

Who is this person, why are u given wrong advice here?
Please, if u are denied a visa in any country, state it in your application, it is not a yardstick to denied you UK visa.
Be truthful to d end.
It shall all end in praise.
Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lexybaba1234: 4:57am On Apr 06
Tinafusty:

Abeg we need to be truthful to our self on this page. If you lied about visa denial, it's outright rejection and usually the reason will be this:

Giving false information to the caseworker
Or
Failure to disclose important information. Implication is that the person won't be trusted!

My opinion and it is what I have seen happening to people. I know Nigerians are very smart 🤓

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by cashmyles: 9:10am On Apr 06
Good morning everyone!! Please, who have an idea about how much the deposit fees for Essex university and also, please who know some information about Canterbury Christ church university, I couldn't get much information online about the uni
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Klazy: 9:48am On Apr 06
Please let us discuss Masters in research and visa application with dependants.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by RodgersAkpafu: 9:49am On Apr 06
Tinafusty:

This is not true oooooooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bourne007(m): 11:15am On Apr 06
OP is actually referring to university application and not Visa application. While the former is debatable, the latter isn't.

lexybaba1234:

Abeg we need to be truthful to our self on this page. If you lied about visa denial, it's outright rejection and usually the reason will be this:

Or
Failure to disclose important information. Implication is that the person won't be trusted!

My opinion and it is what I have seen happening to people. I know Nigerians are very smart 🤓
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Biggyman11: 11:21am On Apr 06
Klazy:

You will get your visa with your dependant since it's msc research.its Q 7 and you are entitled to go with dependant.check gov.co.uk

Oh thanks for your response. That is my thought too, that is what we are planning to do.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tinafusty: 3:48pm On Apr 06
lexybaba1234:

Or

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by moshuur(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06
RodgersAkpafu:

Working over 20 hrs na im land one for Palava
The second one was attendance issue
They checked with the school and the person missed a lot of classes

A lot of things home office used to overlook
Not anymore
Them dey scrutinise now

That's why I feel bad for a lot of Nigerian students playing smart now
Boss...are u saying they denied those 2 people post study?

And as regards attendance, what's the minimum u think one should av?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by RodgersAkpafu: 9:40pm On Apr 06
moshuur:

Boss...are u saying they denied those 2 people post study?

And as regards attendance, what's the minimum u think one should av?

Paragraph 1
But of course

As for Paragraph 2
Just take as many attendances as possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by RodgersAkpafu: 12:23am On Apr 07
Tinafusty:

I am talking from experience,after three denials from us visa,i got my uk student visa under three working days, they don't run any background check as far as your finances are ok

Hmmmmmmn
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lexybaba1234: 5:24am On Apr 07
Tinafusty:

I am talking from experience,after three denials from us visa,i got my uk student visa under three working days, they don't run any background check as far as your finances are ok

🤔🤔
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChristineC: 8:59am On Apr 07
Tinafusty:

their basic concern is money.
they want to grab as much funds from international applicants as possible, and this applies to the Universities, the Home Office and even aviation.
they are all basically sharks.
although, if everything is in order then declaring refusals doesn't deny you a visa except you have a visa ban.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by cashmyles: 2:55pm On Apr 07
cashmyles:
Good morning everyone!! Please, who have an idea about how much the deposit fees for Essex university and also, please who know some information about Canterbury Christ church university, I couldn't get much information online about the uni

Can someone please help me out with this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Chomyg: 3:07pm On Apr 07
Good afternoon all, please I need suggestion for a cheap school for master in research in Civil Engineering. Also is it true you can come with your dependent?
Who has an idea of Master’s in research, is it so difficult to embark on?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by abuhusna1: 7:08pm On Apr 07
Tinafusty:

I am talking from experience ok
You don't say something like this in a public forum it makes embassies goes more hard in applicant. Delete it pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by kel4soft: 5:44am On Apr 09
How long does a typical sputum test before one can get the result?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09
Tinafusty:

If the applicant's visa gets denied by the UKVI for any reason and he goes back to school for his tuition refund, he won't get a penny back because there would be deception in the reasons the visa was denied.

don't hide any previous refusal from any country either to school or to the embassy. Refusal is not a curse or a lien placed on people. You can do everything right and still get refused a visa , you have the privilege of trying again if you feel the visa officer's decision wasn't accurate.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09
Tinafusty:

smiles, you sure don't know so much about visas and immigration. the fact that you have your UK visa already does not mean they won't mail you after a year bringing fresh pieces of evidence to you. if you can't stand it, don't do anything unlawful. Yes i know there are universities in the UK that won't even offer you admission if you have been previously denied but there are hundreds of other schools who will just require you to come out clean about your refusals.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09
cashmyles:

If you don't mind we are accredited partners with Essex university and also Canterbury christ church university . you can ask your questions here and I'll respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09
Klazy:
Please let us discuss Masters in research and visa application with dependants.

Yes, you can go with dependants if you're studying a MRes ( masters research ) PhD ( Doctorate ) program.

many schools offer MRes programs in the United Kingdom.

the first step in applying for a research program at masters level is to identify your area of research and then send your research proposal to the faculty for approval and you can now submit your application to the school wth a copy of the supervisor's consent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09
kel4soft:
How long does a typical sputum test before one can get the result?

i think IOM does between 8 -10 weeks after sample is collected
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by cashmyles: 8:53pm On Apr 09
williams20:

If you don't mind we are accredited partners with Essex university and also Canterbury christ church university . you can ask your questions here and I'll respond

I'd like to know the deposit fee and the amount needed to be paid before enrollment sir. Thank you
williams20, I'm still patiently waiting for your reply..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BossFingy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09
Tinafusty:

please what documents did you submit and did you pay for VFS priorty service that made it come out fast..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BossFingy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09
Why not just answer the question he clearly asked there.., 😑
williams20:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BossFingy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09
When is the best time to start up the visa process for September intake, would really want to know the exact period to start ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (273) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: mrbinson(m), BossFingy(m), Haryormeedey(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.