Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (280359 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ShindaraOla(f): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
atesun:
Anyone did bio this week at TLC Ikeja?

Yes, I did mine yesterday.

Has your application been received by DMC?

I checked mine this morning and it has been received by DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Josmila(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Anyone please?

Josmila:
Anyone knows how best I can communicate with University of Derby?

They don't acknowledge nor reply to emails, my airtime keeps running out without picking up.

Got a family member in the UK to speak to them on my behalf, they requested a consent letter/email. I sent the email, they claim they're yet to receive it 48 hrs after.

I don taya!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Do they have a Nigerian representative. If they do, the go through him/her. I saw this on their website:
https://www.derby.ac.uk/life/international-students/international-team-and-agents/sub-saharan-africa/

Josmila:
Anyone please?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by atesun: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dogo147:
I did mine same day, still on sent to DMC

Oh thanks, seems ukvi is getting busy this days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by atesun: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
ShindaraOla:

Thanks mate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by myhero: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
BRAINNY:
Hi, what bank did you use for your POF?

Globus

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by myhero: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
JhaayYoung:

Just as I read this, I checked my partners application too and it’s transferred to VAC. Bio 21st July. Standard.
Student dependant Visa.
I pray we all will share good news soon

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by JhaayYoung: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Partner got collection mail.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Josmila(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mailed her, no response too. No phone number to reach her with.

BRAINNY:
Do they have a Nigerian representative. If they do, the go through him/her. I saw this on their website:
https://www.derby.ac.uk/life/international-students/international-team-and-agents/sub-saharan-africa/

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Shekemsheke: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mide24:

I used Globus bank for my Visa Application this month which was successful. The statement of account was generated through my banking application which was delivered to my mail in pdf. It didn’t contain any contact details apart from the branch address which was ikeja, my address and account class. it was only signed, stamped, the bank logo reflecting and other details for a statement of account.

I am just checking now self based on your enquiry and my decision letter date reflects the following day after my biometrics.

This is to let you know that UKVI has there own ways of reaching out to various banks and Globus bank is fast at replying any enquiry or verification from the embassy.

So far your statement of account is true and genuine, you have nothing to worry about.

Good luck with your visa application.
mide24, I really appreciate your detailed explanation, I am now relaxed and understood that it is normal that my SOA generated from my globus mobile app that does not bear any email address or phone number, that it is okay and normal. And that I should not panic. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gabriel12446: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Victor1685:

Please o, the fund is still in my account. I’d reply with two different statements as you have advised. One from 17th - 15th July and another one up till date
How you run your transactions determines too. So was there any transactions on the openning balance(17th of june). And also on the closing balance (15th of july).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Star721: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Thank You
Keemy88:
Here is it.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gabriel12446: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
atesun:
Maybe they found out the fund is not in your account!!!

Best thing to do is to reply with 2 SOA for the NSF from June 17th to 15th July (application date) and another one from from 29th June to 27th July.

How you run your transactions determines too. So was there any transactions on the openning balance(17th of june). And also on the closing balance? (15th of july)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Leapp: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hello
pls I need urgent help with an answer.

Are students still being allowed to travel with dependants this year?

Does the UK visa office ask for the source of the money on the proof of funds submitted for the 28days?
That is does applicant need to explain how they got the money?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Victor1685: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Gabriel12446:
How you run your transactions determines too. So was there any transactions on the openning balance(17th of june). And also on the closing balance (15th of july).

There were no transactions on the said dates
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yes, dependants are still allowed to travel this year but wont be anymore as from Jan 1.

UKVISA dont ask for source of proof of funds, just make sure when you are printing your bank statement, you dont print from the day you deposit your large funds.

Leapp:
Hello

Does the UK visa office ask for the source of the money on the proof of funds submitted for the 28days?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gabriel12446: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Leapp:
Hello

Thanks
Leapp:
Hello

Thanks
Victor1685:

There were no transactions on the said dates
It always important to run transactions on the openning and closing date of your balance/transactions. That's how ukvi calculates the length of the time your pof lasted. It's okay, you are very much still on the track.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
This is not correct, they only need the opening balance on the day you start counting and closing balance on the day you print. It will be stated on your statement that its from 1st - 28th of a month.

Gabriel12446:
It always important to run transactions on the openning and closing date of your balance/transactions. That's how ukvi calculates the length of the time your pof lasted. It's okay, you are very much still on the track.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Star721: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Please gurus in the house please help!!!
We did our biometric today as a family this morning. Later in the afternoon we tried to track everyone's but my husband's application is showing as if he had not even applied. Please what should I do. The link after login shows as if we need to restar the application afresh.

Please help. We just did biometric today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Give it time. You can check back tomorrow ok. No need to panic since you did the biometric at a ukvi center 😊😊

Star721:
We did our biometric today as a family this morning. Later in the afternoon we tried to track everyone's but my husband's application is showing as if he had not even applied. Please what should I do. The link after login shows as if we need to restar the application afresh.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Leapp: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=Towotowo post=124697912]Yes, dependants are still allowed to travel this year but wont be anymore as from Jan 1.

UKVISA dont ask for source of proof of funds, just make sure when you are printing your bank statement, you dont print from the day you deposit your large funds.

Thank you very much .
Pls if the dependsnt visa is secured for them this year . Will they be allowed to travel with it after January ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Good day to all the guru in the house.
My Business name is active on CAC , which i intend to use for my study gap. However, there is an error in the Proprietors name when i used NG-checker, I have applied for correction since Monday but it has not been rectified.
Can i submit an affidavit for the correction in my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Leapp: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Thank you very much .
Pls if the dependsnt visa is secured for them this year . Will they be allowed to travel with it after January ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Star721:

There's no need to panic. Check by close of business today everything should be fine.

Is it only you and your husband?

Did you include any kid(s)?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=Leapp post=124698726][/quote]

Visa is valid 3 months from the date of issue. If you fail to travel within 3 months u will reapply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Datakey: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Good evening house

Please how much is visa fee with priority fee for a skilled worker with 3 years COS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Geerlings: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Please how much is visa fee and ihs fee for a year course with a spouse as dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Leapp: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
zieraw2005:

Visa is valid 3 months from the date of issue. If you fail to travel within 3 months u will reapply.

Thank you very much .
Well understood.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Datakey: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
ShindaraOla:

Good evening

Pls how much was ur Visa fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Paxziano: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
atesun:
Anyone did bio this week at TLC Ikeja?

Has your application been received by DMC?

Yeah... Did my biometrics on Monday... It's with DMC. Been with them since Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ShindaraOla(f): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Datakey:

Good evening

Pls how much was ur Visa fee?

$485
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hello, for those that applied for visa at ikeja, does anyone know if i can get close dates for appointment if i am booking for priority ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: MiKiel and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.