Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (274950 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by viperVIP: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
They only confirm if the statement is true.

Luada:

What if you use a naira account with a huge opening balance and they is no transaction made for 28 days. Second question do uk visa office contact the bank to confirm if they was or is money in the bank

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hello

Incorrect,

ECOs can request basic checks on just the statement or a more detailed one which will include the current balance in the account and/or other relevant information if they suspect that a falsified document has been submitted

Cheers
viperVIP:
They only confirm if the statement is true.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by can2na: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
When was your biometric date?

odi1278:
Dear Gurus,
Please my application has moved to application transferred to VAC but no nsf, no collection mail either. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Giftyy: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Please assist me on how to open a domiciliary account, fund it and use in paying IHS and Visa fee. 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by wurry10: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hello everyone, please has anyone used gtbank form A recently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by can2na: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
Please what website did you get this?

viperVIP:
Imagine after I already booked. BS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
wurry10:
Hello everyone, please has anyone used gtbank form A recently?

Is there still any benefits with form A?

I think bank rates and aboki rates are the same.

Anybody with more information should contribute please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Loko40: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good afternoon all,

My Business name status is Active and I have gotten the acknowledgement letter for end of the year (2022) Annual returns. I have acknowledgement letter for 2021 end of the year annual returns too but I don't operate bank account that bears my business name instead I use my personal bank account.

Is the Active status and the acknowledgement suffice for self-employed?

Also is the bank statement won't be issue?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Luada(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
feay:
Good evening sirs & Ma, Please I just filled out my form and on getting to the IHS payment, I was shown a zero dollar ($0) to pay. As I clicked the continue tab, I got the IHS reference number which was automatically updated in my application. Now, my application has been moved to the next page where I have to pay for a Visa application.

1. Please, Is it advisable to proceed with the Visa application payment or do I need to cancel the entire application since I wasn't made to pay for IHS?

2. Should I proceed with the visa application payment, would I be able to pay for the IHS later time at TLS center?

Please if you've had similar experience, let me know how you resolve it. Thank you.

No need to panic if you are under 18 years of age going to the uk to study you dont i got that too when i was calculating my ihs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Luada(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Incorrect,

ECOs can request basic checks on just the statement or a more detailed one which will include the current balance in the account and/or other relevant information if they suspect that a falsified document has been submitted

Cheers

Thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by odi1278(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
can2na:
When was your biometric date?

I did it on the 2nd August 2023 and priority service.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by macsanzy: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good afternoon guys
Please lI need clarification on something, is there a way to add a dependent after I have applied for my visa without having added there name before in my visa application. Let’s say we got married after I already applied for visa, is there a way to add them as dependent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Hamof: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good day house, please how much is ihs and visa fee in US dollars for a year course as of today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
You should go ahead and apply, if you got married after you applied, is your visa out?? Did you say you are married yet in your application?? I will suggest you let your visa come out first before applying for them.

Secondly, you now have to show enough evidence that you were in a relationship with them, emails, bills, bank transfer screen shot between you two, chats, old pictures, pictures with each other's family, old videos with time stamp and picture of wedding with families also, marriage cert etc just enough evidence. You have to think like you're the case worker who is trying to be convinced lol.

You should be fine but my opinion is let your visa be out first since you didnt put them in your application.

macsanzy:
Good afternoon guys
Please lI need clarification on something, is there a way to add a dependent after I have applied for my visa without having added there name before in my visa application. Let’s say we got married after I already applied for visa, is there a way to add them as dependent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cway02: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Please does anyone have idea why those of us that choose the new tls port harcourt center keep seeing empty appointment slot till now...anyone with same experience yet

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Datakey: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Towotowo:
Hello, Is there anyone with Bio date 31 july that has gotten visa from VI TLS. I did priority and got empty NSF but nothing yet. I mailed yesterday and they sent generic reply but nothing yet still. Its getting boring now

Any update yet?

1st of August priority and still no response.. Pls which card did you use in sending them mail? They keep rejecting all my cards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
They replied that they have escalated it and will be in touch in 15 days. I contacted the bank we used for pof and they said they mailed them on the 2 Aug and they have replied them immediately. Dont know whats delaying now. Plus someone paid for me abroad.

Datakey:

Any update yet?

1st of August priority and still no response.. Pls which card did you use in sending them mail? They keep rejecting all my cards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by odi1278(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
odi1278:
Dear Gurus,
Please my application has moved to application transferred to VAC but no nsf, no collection mail either. Thank you
Further to the above, I just got vac mail to pick up my passport but no mail on if visa was approved or brp, nsf etc. please does this mean my application was approved. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gracious11111: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Your work doesn't affect their decision at all. If your application meets their requirements, you will be granted. The most common reason for visa refusal is insufficient funds/POF related issues.
You will be granted if your application satisfy their requirements.

Emmanuel2907:
Hello everyone,

I appreciate every member of this group. I
am seeking some guidance on a matter that is of great importance to me. My wife has recently been granted admission to study in the UK, and I am considering applying for a visa as her dependent. However, I am currently serving in the military and have no intention of leaving my position.

I am aware that my military commitment ties me to my home country, and I am concerned that this might affect the outcome of my visa application. I would be immensely grateful if someone could shed some light on this matter. Is it possible for me to be granted a dependent visa under these circumstances?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I truly appreciate any insights you can provide.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fablyn1010: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
@Duchess90

Hi bro
Please I paid NHIS fees for outside London and now it happens that I will be staying in London do you have any idea whether I will be paying the deficit or not when registering in London?

Will appreciate your response thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by talentR: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
kingstonkk:
The cheaper ones I've seen have two stopovers and require transit visa on most cases 😭😭... What's the process for getting the transit visa please? Has anyone gone through the process before??

Not sure Ethiopian airways need transit visa, one stop at addis ababa and cheaper than a few others. i may be wrong
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
You dont need to pay a different IHS fee, it is the same for all locations in the UK.

fablyn1010:
@Duchess90

Hi bro
Please I paid NHIS fees for outside London and now it happens that I will be staying in London do you have any idea whether I will be paying the deficit or not when registering in London?

Will appreciate your response thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Towotowo:
Dont be worried, as long as no refusal email, your visa vignette should be on your passport.

I really wish this was my case. It's been 12 weeks since I did my Biometrics and a decision is still pending on my application. I have reached out to my school and it's the same thing they relay from the Home Office, my application is not straightforward and they need time to make a decision. It's 7 weeks to my resumption date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Luada:

No need to panic if you are under 18 years of age going to the uk to study you dont i got that too when i was calculating my ihs

Not sure this is true. You pay IHS even if you are under 18. That was my experience with my children. Perharps others can help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Maybe the case worker is on leave cos i dont know why its taking long. Give them till next week monday and ring them again that whats going on with the application.

Yaya88:

I really wish this was my case. It's been 12 weeks since I did my Biometrics and a decision is still pending on my application. I have reached out to my school and it's the same thing they relay from the Home Office, my application is not straightforward and they need time to make a decision. It's 7 weeks to my resumption date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Goodico123: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
I did my bio on the 14th of July 2023 with my dependant,got an nsf mail on the 17th July 2023,Got a mail for student interview on the 1st of August 2023.Up till now I have not gotten any mail for collection or mail for approval, anyone with similar issue.I have tracked still with DMC.
Any suggestions what I can do please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tip101(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tip101:

@Duchess @Giselle237 there’s an update regarding my nephew’s application that I posted about.

We got an NSF mail today regarding his application. Please what do you both and other gurus thinks he can do to go about it.

Nothing was asked of him. No other documents was asked to be provided.

@Giselle237 @Duchess and other gurus in the house. Please, kindly check this. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by manneger2: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Pls who have this type of experience, I got collection mail today from tls that passport is ready and equally I have gotten passport with visa on it, pls but no brp mail, and brp is needed for dependent application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mikee7(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Need help, did assisted service at TLS VI and just saw that they crossed out my financial evidence and TB certificate on the collection checklist, does this mean they didn't upload it?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Just wait for some days, you have your visa already, the mail might come in tomorrow or latest this week. You can also reach out to them if you dont have it but this is not an issue

manneger2:
Pls who have this type of experience, I got collection mail today from tls that passport is ready and equally I have gotten passport with visa on it, pls but no brp mail, and brp is needed for dependent application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
when was your biometrics. If they upload it right in front of you, thats not a problem at all

Mikee7:
Need help, did assisted service at TLS VI and just saw that they crossed out my financial evidence and TB certificate on the collection checklist, does this mean they didn't upload it?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by manneger2: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Towotowo:
Just wait for some days, you have your visa already, the mail might come in tomorrow or latest this week. You can also reach out to them if you dont have it but this is not an issue

Okay, pls @duchess is brp mail needed for dependent application, someone said I need it, but I want to confirm from you. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (267) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.