Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (286083 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gracious11111: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2023
Dm me

everyevery:
Who can please help with sample of employment letter and reference letter, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by milliki: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2023
headofschool:
How many days does application usually stay at DMC on average without nsf for standard application.... anyone with an estimated time?

Waiting for an answer. I think it the crucial stage that determines if visa is issued or not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Gracious11111:
If this person didn't have the hard copy, he should have the soft copies of unconditional offer and CAS. He should show them the soft copy. I think there was more if the person couldn't show them any proof that he is going for study

That's because the agent wasn't available to forward the soft copy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2023
milliki:

Waiting for an answer. I think it the crucial stage that determines if visa is issued or not.

3weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2023
keepingmum:
2 rooms available in a 2bed flat Birmingham UK, B29 for short rent.

Single room - £450pm
Double room £575pm.

All bills inclusive.

Both rooms are furnished with beds, pillows, duvet and curtains, wardrobes.
Shared Kitchen with white goods.

Pics attached

Interested pls send an email to
Oche_ stephanie1 at yahoo dot con

What do you mean by white goods
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Jojoarmani101:
Hello everyone does the Uk address on the TB test have to be the same as the school, and what if ive not made a decision yet on the school?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Peniel13(f): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Good morning house. My baby's birth certificate has my name in my married name while my surname on my passport is still in my maiden name. How do I go about this for my baby's visa application when submitting her birth certificate. Will it raise questions from UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Serendipity01: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2023
FNRF:
Hello, did you get the court document yet?

Good morning and thank you so much for the concern, the lawyer is saying another thing. Thats why I wish I can speak to you privately.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BREYZ: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Peniel13:
Good morning house. My baby's birth certificate has my name in my married name while my surname on my passport is still in my maiden name. How do I go about this for my baby's visa application when submitting her birth certificate. Will it raise questions from UKVI?

Swear an affidavit of change of name and attach it to the application it won't be an issue.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BREYZ: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2023
headofschool:
How many days does application usually stay at DMC on average without nsf for standard application.... anyone with an estimated time?

Maximum of 15 days but you might get a decision lesser than 15 and it will move to VAC. Mine moved to VAC after 10 days.

I did bio on the 9th of August and got my Visa on the 20th of August

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Newlymarried: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Redpeeldtf:

The answer provided to you is too vague. You need to be guided make you no go receive nsf..Have you been schooled with DMC documents and how they decide on people's visa application?

Marriage certificate and wedding photos is not enough. You will get NSF.

Please what do you mean by DMC document and what other documents are needed not to get NFS

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BREYZ: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2023
Newlymarried:
Please I will need help with this question

I just got married to my fiancée last month ago,though we have been dating since last year august before she applied for her NHS Job in the UK. Towards the beginning of this year,she applied and after several interviews a particular trust sent her a sponsorship. I want to go with her to start a family there and we have submitted all necessary documents and awaiting there response.

What I failed to understand is

Can I be granted a visa because we have not been married for 2 years??

Please I will be needing your swift response

Thanks

You have to calm down. There's no stipulated law by the UKVI that you must be married for 2 years before you can be granted Visa or a dependant Visa, whether you have been married for 1month, 2months, 3 months, 1year etc is immaterial and won't be a determining factor for your Visa to be denied or issued all you need do is provide enough documents to show that you have been together prior to your wedding last month by this you have to make available old pictures of yourself and your spouse together with your traditional, white wedding and court wedding pictures if you have all, casual pictures you took may be during an outing or hangout, WhatsApp or Facebook chat history, if there are properties or household items you purchased together before your marriage you can provide the receipts, land documents in your names and if you are living in a rented apartment provide rent receipt that shows you live together or have been living together all these while, your marriage certificate, your wife should attach affidavit of change of name in her application and that's all. Don't put yourself through unnecessary stress there's no laid down procedure or exact documents you must provide rather provide as much documents as you can that will convince them and believe me your Visa will be granted. Don't let anybody put fear in you. I have seen people who uploaded just 2 wedding pictures and their Visa was granted, a couple just like you. All you need do is just prayers and believe that's all. The 2 years rule is for people whose marriage is up to 2 years and more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Said a silent prayer for you. It will end in praise ijn. 🙏🏾
Yaya88:
Hello everyone, I thought to update you.
I haven't received a response from the Home Office concerning my decision or the complaints department since I submitted my complaint,
so I sent a mail to the UKVI contact center on Monday to inquire if a decision had been made, but I was told my application was still being considered.
Yesterday I received another email stating my case has been re-escalated and the Sheffield team reached out to me today to inform me my application is being worked on and a decision will be made as soon as possible.

I don't even know what to think or how to feel. It seems so long ago since I submitted my application with such excitement for my intended study in the United Kingdom. I even made a vision board of all my future plans with a detailed description of internships I would do, what I would wear to my graduation ceremony as a graduate with distinction, my dream job and salary, the company I would work for, places I would visit etc. Now I look at it every day and feel my dreams slipping away...

It is heartbreaking!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by WaleTP: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Thank you Duchess.
I'll go ahead and do that now
duchess90:
Hello

Best bet is to ask your Uni,

They should provide this information if it isn't clear on their website

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Niyi12345: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2023
Good day everyone, please I'm in process of getting my CAS and I already uploaded my POF after 28days , so the thing now is that the money got pulled out wen it's one month cause I paid for one month ,but my CAS is not out yet and I requested to submit a reference letter from the bank, and I did a rollover already again after the money is pullout so they returned the money. Pls I need an advice hope this won't affect my CAS OR VISA .
UNIVERSITY OF SUNDERLAND IS THE SCHOOL I APPLIED FOR. I need a response on what to do please

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Peniel13(f): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2023
BREYZ:

Swear an affidavit of change of name and attach it to the application it won't be an issue.

I have affidavit already. Thanks for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by eedris03(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2023
Hello Duechess90 and all gurus

Please a friend made this mistake.

The visa category for the dependent should be student but it shows start-up and global talent.

This was noticed after submitting the application

Please will a cover letter correct this or she needs to cancel the application and do another one

Pls your urgent response will be appreciated

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Agidipie: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Hello everyone, does anyone have idea of the kind of questions they ask for pre-cas interview, Wolverhampton university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ayire(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2023
PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent – Partner visa

Your friend didn't make any mistake, it's the correct application

eedris03:
Hello Duechess90 and all gurus

Please a friend made this mistake.

The visa category for the dependent should be student but it shows start-up and global talent.

This was noticed after submitting the application

Please will a cover letter correct this or she needs to cancel the application and do another one

Pls your urgent response will be appreciated

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iamademola(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2023
moshopsy:
VISA ALERT!!

Thank you all for your tips and advices

Applied - 10th August (Standard)
Biometrics - 17th August
Moved to DMC - 17th August
Received by DMC - 18th of August
Moved to VAC - 23rd of August
Received by VAC & Collection Mail - 23rd August
BRP mail - This morning

no NSF, no Interview

Wow congratulations where did you do your biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by eedris03(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Thank you brother but the main applicant is going through student visa.

Kimdlybpls give clarity on this

Will it still show this for student visa dependant?

Thank you

Ayire:
PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent – Partner visa

Your friend didn't make any mistake, it's the correct application

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by keepingmum: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nanorest:

What do you mean by white goods

Washing machine, fridge freezer, kettle, microwave and cooker

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Richviewresort: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello, is there anyone going to westminister uni here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tip101(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nathan89:
Nothing yet ooo….

5th paid call again this morning….

Managed to get an escalation put in this morning from the Rep I spoke to…

It’s just kinda crazy how they claim a decision had already been made on August 3rd and the passport is still being held till date… I keep checking for NSFs or any sorta correspondence from UKVI each hour but nothing…,

Hello and how are you doing? Any update regarding your application? My nephew got his passport with visa vignette delivered yesterday. It was supposed to be on Tue, but DHL couldn’t get it delivered, so they did yesterday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sumboobisesan: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!

It is a very long story but I will summarize

MA and spouse planned to apply first while kids join later!

Tuition deposit paid Nov...CAS dropped Dec and we started POF same Dec 2022 for Feb 2023 intake

We booked for TB and appointment date was in Jan 2023 hoping to get to UK early Feb for enrollment.

Surprisingly, MA applicant's TB observation demanded for sputum while spouse's result was ok.

MA did another TB test at Qlife and she was asked to do sputum also. Hence, Feb 2022 admission deferred!

MA both results came out positive in March and will expire in July 2023

Another POF of 15M (It suppose to be 12M but we added 3M in case...)started again for both MA and a dependant in May as part of criteria to get CAS

School delayed issuance of another CAS till around June 2023 because MA's councilor did not deferred admission officially on time!

MA and dependant could not apply again together because of FX Unification as MA maintenance fee has increase to almost 14M

We were scared because MA's TB certificate expired July 10.

Finally MA application was submitted on June 29, Biometric was done on July 4, Collection mail on July 14 and BRP mail on July 15. Glory be to God

We added money to MA maintenance fee to start building POF again for dependant in MA account.

POF Matured in August for dependant and application submitted in August 10, Biometric on August 16, collection mail on August 23

Passport picked up today August 24. Awaiting BRP mail...

What God can not do does not exist!!! The journey is not for the fainted hearts at all!!!

Doc submitted by Dependant

MA visa page
MA CAS
MA Statement of Account
MA NIN (It has same address with spouse NIN)
Consent letter by MA
Dependant NIN
Dependant birth certificate
Dependant Passport
checklist
data page photocopy
Family pictures including kids

Alhamdulullah Robilialamin. (Glory be to God of the worlds)

May God answer all the people waiting soon...Amen

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yaya88:
Hello everyone, I thought to update you.
I haven't received a response from the Home Office concerning my decision or the complaints department since I submitted my complaint,
so I sent a mail to the UKVI contact center on Monday to inquire if a decision had been made, but I was told my application was still being considered.
Yesterday I received another email stating my case has been re-escalated and the Sheffield team reached out to me today to inform me my application is being worked on and a decision will be made as soon as possible.

I don't even know what to think or how to feel. It seems so long ago since I submitted my application with such excitement for my intended study in the United Kingdom. I even made a vision board of all my future plans with a detailed description of internships I would do, what I would wear to my graduation ceremony as a graduate with distinction, my dream job and salary, the company I would work for, places I would visit etc. Now I look at it every day and feel my dreams slipping away...

It is heartbreaking!

Be calm, this would also pass......I also dreamt, arrived, graduated and on my dream job. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by moshopsy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Did it at TLS Ikeja
iamademola:

Wow congratulations where did you do your biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tinkerbell9798: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please can you confirm that an account statement from 26th of July to 23rd of August is okay for my visa application (that’s exactly 29 days I think). I’m trying to beat time and submit my application asap.

Will 29 days be suspicious or questionable?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jurhnsyn: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Please how do I fill the part of the visa application form for a 1 year old child dependent where it is asking about the number of years lived at the home address? I see that if I put 1 year or months, it asks for the old address which is not applicable to the child because the child has never lived elsewhere.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sumboobisesan: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
29 days is Okay. Mine too was printed on the 29th day. My standard application (Dependant) was treated within a week and I just picked up my passport today!

tinkerbell9798:
Hello everyone,

Please can you confirm that an account statement from 26th of July to 23rd of August is okay for my visa application (that’s exactly 29 days I think). I’m trying to beat time and submit my application asap.

Will 29 days be suspicious or questionable?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gracious11111: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Good day all, please I need link on cheap flights

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (274) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: Mindlog and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.