Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset (1448 Views)

Ibo And Inferiority Complex / OLU FALAE: In 1999, Igbos Were The Only Ones That Opposed Yorubas / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2023
Everything I have predicted about the Ibo has been dead accurate .

Just yesterday one Okoro was demanding for state of residence to replace state of origin.

I wrote about this a few months back that if a state like Lagos begins to offer state residency or citizenship , there will be more Ibos queueing to apply for it. The birth of Lagos Ibo will thus be actualised.

There is absolutely nothing the SE has to offer and if you have ever been there , you will see it to be the most hostile, unwelcoming and deadliest place on earth even more so for an Ibo.

I also predicted that any talk of referendum granted the Ibo will see the Ibo voting to stay .

I also predicted that a mass migration out of the SE will greet a referendum even before it's held and that Ibos will begin to claim their adopted states as their states of origin.

Only the Fulani has this mindset alongside the Ibo.

There is no state in the north that the Fulani is yet not to claim as his state of origin.

The entire plot of Buhari's RUGA was to carve out enclaves in every state for his Fulani people from where they would have been the most widely spread ethnic group in Nigeria.

The similarly vagrant Ibo wants this similar scenario where state of origin be replaced with state of residence and from there claim indigeneship and joint ownership of other people's land .

The proposed Lagos indigeneship bill sent shivers to the Ibo as expected because it is meant to check not only their relocation to Lagos but also their arrogance of dragging ownership of Lagos with the Yoruba .

It's not enough that they will drag SS as their territory basing it on it being previously lumped by their most hated British colonialists but they also see Lagos and SW as new frontiers for them to claim under their bastardized Ironsi one Nigeria .

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Pkid1: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2023
The mod no go delete this post and ban this Hoodlum now. But if na me post dem go ban and delete the post. Shitty forum

14 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2023
The Fulani is dragging Jos with the Berom claiming settlers right and one Nigeria.

In Benue, the Fulani claims ownership of that land by right of conquest.

In Jukum land, e Fulani is claiming ownership citing one Nigeria.

Are the Ibo claims to SS and SW not based on similar one Nigeria squatter laws?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2023
Pkid1:
The mod no go delete this post and ban this Hoodlum now. But if na me post dem go ban and delete the post. Shitty forum

Come and claim Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Pkid1: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Come and claim Lagos.
Thunder fire you fire the Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Zionmdde: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Just yesterday one Okoro was demanding for state of residence to replace state of origin.

I wrote about this a few months back that if a state like Lagos begins to offer state residency or citizenship , there will be more Ibos queueing to apply for it. The birth of Lagos Ibo will thus be actualised.

There is absolutely nothing the SE has to offer and if you have ever been there , you will see it to be the most hostile, unwelcoming and deadliest place on earth even more so for an Ibo.

I also predicted that any talk of referendum granted the Ibo will see the Ibo voting to stay .

I also predicted that a mass migration out of the SE will greet a referendum even before it's held and that Ibos will begin to claim their adopted states as their states of origin.

There is no state in the north that the Fulani is yet not to claim as his state of origin.

The entire plot of Buhari's RUGA was to carve out enclaves in every state for his Fulani people from where they would have been the most widely spread ethnic group in Nigeria.

The similarly vagrant Ibo wants this similar scenario where state of origin be replaced with state of residence and from there claim indigeneship and joint ownership of other people's land .

The proposed Lagos indigeneship bill sent shivers to the Ibo as expected because it is meant to check not only their relocation to Lagos but also their arrogance of dragging ownership of Lagos with the Yoruba .

It's not enough that they will drag SS as their territory basing it on it being previously lumped by their most hated British colonialists but they also see Lagos and SW as new frontiers for them to claim under their bastardized Ironsi one Nigeria .

7:26am
Monday morning
Sign of absolute uselessness
No hopes
No plans
No future
No jobs
No vision
Annodestiny (absence of destiny)

12 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by nedu666: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

So this is your new username. You have spent 8 years lamenting, wailing and moaning like a bitch on lgbo matters. All your threads on all your username is dedicated to lgbo matters. Only you is operating the following
Nuclearwinter
Bigbabyjesus
Azikfest
Godhateslgbo
Fuckosulgbos
Godhatejews
Telavivbomber
Chiefjusfuc
Magicbishop
Hilterwasright

14 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Antiurchins: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2023
Lagos belongs to every Nigerian and not to any body . Go and read history, Nigerias”s oil boom from Gowon to IBB was spent on Lagos for every Nigerian not for any tribe or individuals so Lagos is one of the benefits of one Nigeria..people from all over Nigeria will continue to troop into Lagos daily and nobody will stop them…go and multiply as said in the Bible . If you sell your land any where and become a tenant to him you are now at his mercy to accommodate you and you don’t have to blame anybody for your mistakes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Zionmdde:

7:26am
Monday morning
Sign of absolute uselessness
No hopes
No plans
No future
No jobs
No vision
Annodestiny (absence of destiny)

Happy sit at home to you too.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by southsouthking(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2023
Seun is time to get the igbos and Yoruba out of this Forum.
They are constituting Nuuuuuisssance here.

3 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Jbleenk: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2023
You are very correct. The Igbo and Fulanis have an agender and the SW especially is their battle field. The Yorubas are too complacent to a fault and too accommodating and this will be their undoing if care is not taken.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by onumadu: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2023
nedu666:

So this is your new username. You have spent 8 years lamenting, wailing and moaning like a bitch on lgbo matters. All your threads on all your username is dedicated to lgbo matters. Only you is operating the following
Nuclearwinter
Bigbabyjesus
Azikfest
Godhateslgbo
Fuckosulgbos
Godhatejews
Telavivbomber
Chiefjusfuc
Magicbishop
Hilterwasright

That dude is a devil's incarnate.
To make matters worse, he is also a schizophrenic.

4 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by spearman(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2023
Negative value Ibos have cast Nigerian passport worldwide and are in danger of being forcibly expelled from Nigeria. A consensus is forming on this.

Toxic yesterday, today and tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Ttipsy(f): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2023
One Nigeria jokers

3 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by waledeji(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2023
Pkid1:
Thunder fire you fire the Lagos.
Seun mynd44 rule 2
Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by marlow1962(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Wow Igbo people are really tormenting some children, I love that.

5 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Pkid1: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2023
waledeji:
Seun mynd44 rule 2
Thunder fire the seun and all the mods. Including you join sef. All of una dey mad.

3 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Zionmdde: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Happy sit at home to you too.
Nah
Am not at home, but even if I were to be, I won't wake up by 7:26am with my brains filled with that sort of rubbish that occupied your brains that early morning

6 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by FourQu: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Civil servants in the rest of the country go to work from Monday to Friday and earn N100k.

Civil servants in the east go to work from Tuesday to Friday and earn the same N100k.

Very soon the eastern civil servants will be going to work for 2 weeks out of 3 for the month and still earn their N100k.

I think this isn’t fair to the rest of the country. Let them reduce their salary at least. How will I be working the whole month and earn the same with someone who works only half the month in the same civil service position? undecided

Now I understand why the rest of the country is being pained about this sit at home. I don’t blame them at all.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by MadamExcellency: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

It's not enough that they will drag SS as their territory basing it on it being previously lumped by their most hated British colonialists but they also see Lagos and SW as new frontiers for them to claim under their bastardized Ironsi one Nigeria.

Are you for real? Is it not what the Federal Government adopted for the coming Census?

Igbos and Christians are asking that religion and tribe be among the data in the census form but did not have their way.

Census would have allowed us to know why Peter Obi defeated the best former Governor of Lagos State in his State but the Yorubas kicked against it.

You want to eat your cake while it remains after consumption. This is not possible. What do you people want exactly from the Igbos?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2023
Jbleenk:
You are very correct. The Igbo and Fulanis have an agender and the SW especially is their battle field. The Yorubas are too complacent to a fault and too accommodating and this will be their undoing if care is not taken.
Your own is to be screaming " you're very correct " everywhere like an epilep*tic id*iot. You can never force your self to reason properly and form your own opinion no matter how difficult it is to you. Tueh! I spit on your con*e head.

3 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Jbleenk: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2023
spearman:
Negative value Ibos have cast Nigerian passport worldwide and are in danger of being forcibly expelled from Nigeria. A consensus is forming on this.
This is a clear and a straight up summary of who the igbos are. If you put this to them they will tag you an enemy and a bigot but it is clearly who and what they are and represent.

They have cast a world wide hatred and negativity upon Nigeria. Nigerians need to wake up to the antics and domineering spirit of the igbos now that their waywardness can be curbed.

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Jbleenk: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2023
spearman:

This is a clear and a straight up summary of who the igbos are. If you put this to them they will tag you an enemy and a bigot but it is clearly who and what they are and represent.

They have cast a world wide hatred and negativity upon Nigeria. Nigerians need to wake up to the antics and domineering spirit of the igbos now that their waywardness can be curbed.

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Jbleenk: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
How did the Fulani conquer the Awusa kingdoms ?

Through migration and trade and giving their women to Awusa kings and princes who had fallen to their own lust.

It was Azikiwe that said the Ibo will conquer Nigeria through trade.

They have also adopted recently, the Fulani approach of intermarrying.

The likes of one idiot in Lagos who identified with his Ibo half and that of his Ibo spouse is there as an example .

The Fulani and Ibo, have more in common than you will ever imagine . The only hostility between them is that both are not ready to share power between themselves owing that they are both the most racist and nepotic people in Nigeria with a list for power and dominance over other people .

grin Absolutely on point.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Christistruth03: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Are you for real? Is it not what the Federal Government adopted for the coming Census?

Igbos and Christians are asking that religion and tribe be among the data in the census form but did not have their way.

Census would have allowed us to know why Peter Obi defeated the best former Governor of Lagos State in his State but the Yorubas kicked against it.

You want to eat your cake while it remains after consumption. This is not possible. What do you people want exactly from the Igbos?

Peter Obi was not contesting for the Governor Of Lagos

And Sanwo Olu won a Landslide

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Cooly100: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2023
Pkid1:

I don't know how these guys called mod operate..

Typically Nairaland is utterly like NIGERIA itself..

They blame the leaders as being the problem, but it's everyone, the masses as well that are the problem.

How can NL mod ban someone who replies to other people from a particular region because their region is losing in an argument?

The annoying part is the person not banned even used clear derogatory words...agains the SE. and he claims he is from SW.

Why then do we blame the politicians for siding their tribes?

I don't know how these guys below are not banned, for using all kinds of bad words..

BentizilL2
Helineus
AuschwitzPrefec:

3 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Cooly100: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2023
FourQu:
Civil servants in the rest of the country go to work from Monday to Friday and earn N100k.

Civil servants in the east go to work from Tuesday to Friday and earn the same N100k.

Very soon the eastern civil servants will be going to work for 2 weeks out of 3 for the month and still earn their N100k.

I think this isn’t fair to the rest of the country. Let them reduce their salary at least. How will I be working the whole month and earn the same with someone who works only half the month in the same civil service position? undecided

Now I understand why the rest of the country is being pained about this sit at home. I don’t blame them at all.

But Reno, don't think so... cool

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Cooly100: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2023
Jbleenk:

...the OP mentioned they Fulanis and the Igbos, but you chose only the Igbos who have never killed anyone to take their land...to condemn.

How does this portray you cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset by Jbleenk: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Cooly100:

...the OP mentioned they Fulanis and the Igbos, but you chose only the Igbos who have never killed anyone to take their land...to condemn.

How does this portray you cheesy

My response was not meant to cast aspersions on the igbos. I’m just saying things as it truly is. Like I always say, once we point this out we are quick to be tagged an Igbo hater.

Truth is the bad ones need look inward and channel their energy positively cos at the end of the day the bad deeds will rub off on all Nigerians simply because the igbos are wide travelers and you know bad news travel faster than good news. Look inward bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri / Is Onitsha The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria? / Tinubu Might Make Everyone Forget About Obi Before 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.