Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ibo And Inferiority Complex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo And Inferiority Complex (1742 Views)

State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset / The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo And Inferiority Complex by ItsTutsi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
After reading and going through this article, I couldn't help but be dismayed, appalled and startled by Senator Abaribe's reply to Gov. Wike

just take a look at the reply "Abaribe is a free born and cannot be a slave. He is an Igbo man; Ndigbo adighi agba boi (The Igbos are never slaves).".. abeg what type of delusional and foolish reply is this

WTF brought tribe or Ibo into this conversation is what I can't fathom! We all know Wike can be a nuisance, he has insulted a lot of political elites e.g Atiku, Lamido, Ayu etc but I have never seen any among those he insulted tow this path .. I notice it's a general thing among the Ibo

It's like the Biafra civil war defeat has psychologically affected the Ibo.. they subconsciously see themselves as inferior/second class/slaves, hence they always throw the tribal card to console and redeem their battered image

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by Moh247: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
They always have the need to prove themselves and it's quite shamefull

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by Naira20: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lol.

Other people would interpret it differently.

I watched his interview on AriseTV and I.must say I'm proud of him.

He was respectful but reminded Wike.of his boundaries.

That guy is confident and unapologetic about his Dot in a circle conviction.

Wike should avoid him because the guy is very intelligent and chooses his fight carefully.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by chatinent: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
You are a complete mistake for using a politician to compare a whole tribe.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by OsunOriginal: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Until they realize they're only competing with their inner selves, they won't grow

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by NwaIdeato: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Yaribaas are pigs and a conquered people, the only tribe in the South who lost a whole territory to the fulani caliphate, only an Igbo person who is a bastard will associate him/herself to a yaribaa subhuman.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by KingsCity: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
ItsTutsi:
After reading and going through this article, I couldn't help but be dismayed, appalled and startled by Senator Abaribe's reply to Gov. Wike

just take a look at the reply "Abaribe is a free born and cannot be a slave. He is an Igbo man; Ndigbo adighi agba boi (The Igbos are never slaves).".. abeg what type of delusional and foolish reply is this

WTF brought tribe or Ibo into this conversation is what I can't fathom! We all know Wike can be a nuisance, he has insulted a lot of political elites e.g Atiku, Lamido, Ayu etc .. I notice it's a general thing among the Ibo

It's like the Biafra civil war defeat has psychologically affected the Ibo.. they subconsciously see themselves as inferior/second class/slaves, hence they always throw the tribal card to console and redeem their battered image

I would have told you something but I no longer reply e-diots

4 Likes

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by OsunOriginal: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Rule 2

Cry cry baby grin grin grin grin
Seun please.., a baby is murmuring here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by ItsTutsi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
WTF does his reply even mean!! There is nothing intelligent about his reply!! His not the first and last to be insulted by Wike, so why bring tribe into it!

Igbo are like the spoilt last born in a family that keeps crying for attention if things don't go his/her way

Naira20:
Lol.

Wike should avoid him because the guy is very intelligent and chooses his fight carefully.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by Naira20: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
I don't comment without critical thinking.
Go watch his interview.
This has nothing to do with insults.I have watched that guy keenly for close to 5years now.
That guy is smarter than Wike

You are just being sentimental.
ItsTutsi:
WTF does his reply even mean!! There is nothing intelligent about his reply!! His not the first and last to be insulted by Wike, so why bring tribe into it!

Igbo are like the spoilt last born in a family that keeps crying for attention if things don't go his/her way

1 Like

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
LOl

IGBOS and victimhood mentality is quite absurd

They blame even late queen eliza for their misfortunes and woes in life grin

They are already wishing Tinubu dead just as they claimed Buhari is dead grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
1929ni:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother
Chinedu

Come up with something new bikonu grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by PraizHim: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Igbo this, Igbo dat Chaii and APC chose the worst presidential candidate

6 Likes

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by IGBOSON1: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Naira20:
Lol.

Don’t mind the nitpicking OP! This is the season for looking for anything to use to paint Ndigbo in a negative light!

57 Likes

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by PraizHim: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Why Baba Blue

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
IGBOS AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX

THE TWO DOESN'T GO SIDE BY SIDE ABEG...your elders should have TAUGHT you that

1 Like

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by PraizHim: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
ezenwajosh:

THE TWO DOESN'T GO SIDE BY SIDE ABEG...your elders should have thought you that

Tell am oh. He would have said

IGBOS AND SUPERIORITY COMPLEX

We would know he is talking about the Igbos.
The tribe that you find doing well in every town , city ,state and country of this world dont have inferiority in their DNA at all oh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by BeardedMeat(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
ItsTutsi:

WTF brought tribe or Ibo into this conversation is what I can't fathom! We all know Wike can be a nuisance, he has insulted a lot of political elites e.g Atiku, Lamido, Ayu etc but I have never seen any among those he insulted tow this path .. I notice it's a general thing among the Ibo

Balabu Bulaba gibberish.

You can never deflect the attention of Nigerians from the disasterous criminal candidate you want to sneak into aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by Ojiofor: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
ItsTutsi:

And what brought Igbo as a whole into a statement made by one man?

3 Likes

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by chrisxxx(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Their blame now.is that Wike denied them presidency. That Atíku wanted to cede the presidency to the South East but insistence of Wike to contest made Atiku to rescind his decision.
This is not only absurd but weird.
Wike fought more than any other southern person to see the PDP zoned it's presideñcy to the South.
It took other southern politicians to set Atiku sail.
Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by chigator2: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
ItsTutsi:

My question now is that how did whatever Abaribe say concern a conquered Yoruba Afonja like you. That is the problem with you Yorubas and some others, you have low self esteem , you have nothing to be proud of or celebrate about yourselves or identity and you want to foist such mentality of accursed existence on Igbos. God forbid.

Let Igbos be for god sake, don't play the role of an unsolicited good samaritan. Leave us to our fate, let whatever wants to happen happen. Awolowo will explain the rest whenever you meet him.

Igbos will forever remain Igbos, not some hideous, socio-politically confused set of dubious race like the Afonja. Awolowo failed, Abiola failed and Ahmed Tinubu will inherit that failure come 2023. Anything but Yoruba can rule Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by KwaraRat: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2022
ItsTutsi:

They need to remind themselves that they are no longer a slave class.

Where they get that stupid saying about Igbo can never be a slave when over 90% of slaves exported via the Atlantic were igbos beats my imagination.

There are even records of Igbo slaves being traded in Kano slave markets which were considered inferior since they usually never survived the long march through the desert without pestering the Arab slavers for water hence the Hausa name for igbos : Nyamiri meaning give me water.

Even during colonial times, it was only the Igbo that presented himself for employment to the European as his potter and houseboy. This is how they were able to finally venture out of their Osuland by holding onto the White man's coattails .

The Igbo is a slave and even till this very moment we see that slavishness with their new found worship to jews. Same Jews that sold and profited from their black ass.

Forget those cretins .
Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by KwaraRat: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2022
Naira20:
Lol.

Did anyone call him a slave that he had to remind himself that he isn't one ?

Also , did he collect money from Wike and later defected as accused by Wike?

What I saw was a man deflecting from the main accusation and comforting himself that he is a freeborn.

No freeborn needs reminder from anyone about his status needless to say one assuring himself of being freeborn
Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by KwaraRat: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2022
chatinent:
You are a complete mistake for using a politician to compare a whole tribe.

He represents you in the Senate .

A senator is akin to a diplomat.
Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by KwaraRat: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Yaribaas are pigs and a conquered people, the only tribe in the South who lost a whole territory to the fulani caliphate, only an Igbo person who is a bastard will associate him/herself to a yaribaa subhuman.

Pele.
Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by KwaraRat: 12:19am On Nov 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Rule 2

Get out from here.

Which rule did the OP break that is making you hyperventilate your OSU punna?
Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by KwaraRat: 12:22am On Nov 27, 2022
ItsTutsi:

More like that autistic smelly bully in class that keeps screeching and having his equally autistic patents come in the next day to complain that their son was beaten by a fellow student without mentioning it was their useless son that started shit.
Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by KwaraRat: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2022
ezenwajosh:

THE TWO DOESN'T GO SIDE BY SIDE ABEG...your elders should have thought you that

Telepathy training
Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by KwaraRat: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2022
PraizHim:

Tell am oh. He would have said

IGBOS AND SUPERIORITY COMPLEX

We would know he is talking about the Igbos.
The tribe that you find doing well in every town , city ,state and country of this world dont have inferiority in their DNA at all oh.

And prison yards, brothels
Re: Ibo And Inferiority Complex by chatinent: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

He represents you in the Senate .

A senator is akin to a diplomat.

He represents himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That Tinubu Is Losing The Polls..... / Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance / BREAKING NEWS: Fashola Says Tinubu Have Dual Citizen But Says It Doesn't Matter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.