Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra (39601 Views)

Military Foils Another Attack On NDA, Neutralize 20 Bandits / Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road / International Arms-smuggling Syndicate Arrested In Oyo(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by harmonyglobal: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Thanks to God
Thanks to the Nigerian Army
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by THeUNIFIER: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
My advice for people still living in the SE is that whenever you see a Sienna coming your way just run!

When there's life there's Uzodinma (aka Hope).

The problem with commenting from a sentimental viewpoint is that you can be easily fooled and manipulated by the media. The OP omitted the part of the story where the ferryman behind the operation is a Yoruba man from Ogun state. Imagine an Igbo man doing same but this time into the West. How would you have reacted? Much worse than this I presume. That said, this truck passed through the west down to the east bypassing checkpoints after another which makes me wonder if the IPOB cause has been hijacked by the elites. After all the president SELECT threatened the nation with anarchy!

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Waa001: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2023
Innocent Igbo people for don collect wotowoto
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Creamypie(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2023
pachigo001:
unknown gunmen don’t use this type of ammunition I know everything that happens Yoruba media will link it to ipob you guys should grow up
they do. Ak 47 they use were the ones seized during attacks on security personnel, which are few, but pump Acton and their grades use this type of bullets, and this kind of guns are in the hands of criminals and are vary many sir

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Christistruth03: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2023
TriCee:
Hmm, this exactly how boko haram started.
Ekpa boys are just bringing unrest to the same land they claim to be fighting for.

These guys started unchecked. They were even hailed then. Now they can boldly mandate people to sit at home, because someone gave them guns.

It could be deliberate Fake News
No National Newspaper is carrying this News

Anyway
They should just make sure they keep all their nonsense out of Lagos and the SW
They must keep it in their Own Region
They have been warned
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by HNICEARTH: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1680689436881715201

OP you are only trying to be clever by a half and cocky at the same time. Why did you omit the name and photograph of the truck driver, and presented only that of the Ghanian? Agenda go kee una

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by AntiChristian: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

The problem with commenting from a sentimental viewpoint is that you can be easily fooled and manipulated by the media. The OP omitted the part of the story where the ferryman behind the operation is a Yoruba man from Ogun state. Imagine an Igbo man doing same but this time into the West. How would you have reacted? Much worse than this I presume. That said, this truck passed through the west down to the east bypassing checkpoints after another which makes me wonder if the IPOB cause has been hijacked by the elites. After all the president SELECT threatened the nation with anarchy!

Where did anyone threaten the nation with anarchy?

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Chucks13: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2023
The driver and this Ghana guy should not only suffer for this the main actor that owned the consignments must face the law.

A region is already under siege from criminals and still have the audacity to brought these much deadly stuffs heading to the region, haba!!!

What type of wickedness is this? These cartridges are not meant for cat or dog definitely it's for human destruction.

Too bad..
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by ejieddy: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2023
They should have concluded investigation, caught the owners and their crew, then announce. The gra gra to show they are working is not needed if the work isn't thorough. The owner may run away and still order using another route. Anyways, Kudos to the Army.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by almarthins(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2023
bestman09:
Thanks to the military. Though these bullets are being sold openly in the market to hunters and vigilantes though criminals also use them too.

I wish these types of operations are done to intercept those that bring in AK-47 riffles and the bullets, the Kalashnikovs, rockets, bombs, machine guns etc ( which is the main problem) in the north so that Nigeria will be safe for us.

Out govt knows that the ammunition is coming from as far as Libya. But dem no gree do anything. If they cut d supply chain. Those boys in d north will surrender in a matter of few months.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by YouAreNobody: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
This people won't let them selves breath, imagine obi winning, na to face Nigeria go remain ooo. Them go worst pass herdsmen , this one go just dey enter our body for south west wotowoto
Just look at the idiotic comment you just made.
Read your post again and ask yourself if this kind of comment should come from someone who has an atom of common sense

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by YouAreNobody: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2023
TriCee:
Ekpa boys are just bringing unrest to the same land they claim to be fighting for.

These guys started unchecked. They were even hailed then. Now they can boldly mandate people to sit at home, because someone gave them guns.

You're talking bullshit. These cartridges are used by hunters and vigilantee groups, I'm sure you know this.
Even Ekpa's boys use AK and not shotguns.
As for the bastard, Ekpa, his end is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by peculiar2233: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2023
Zonefree:
No armed group uses cartridge for operation unless local vigilantes.

This could be someone's legit business as shops in Onitsha sell these cartridges.
Nah only you get sense of reasoning among the commenters 👍🏼

3 Likes

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Gajagojo: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2023
We like drama too much

Why not force them to lead them to the so called owner in Onitsha before announcing this

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by ponishah: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2023
bestman09:
Thanks to the military. Though these bullets are being sold openly in the market to hunters and vigilantes though criminals also use them too.

I wish these types of operations are done to intercept those that bring in AK-47 riffles and the bullets, the Kalashnikovs, rockets, bombs, machine guns etc ( which is the main problem) in the north so that Nigeria will be safe for us.
Yea , couldn't have been replied better.
You took words out a my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Gajagojo: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2023
mekleelex200:
Not supporting bad things and things that can bring disruption to my people. But, this news is ethnic BS connotation at this critical time of disaster in SE, I know the message they are passing but I will not fall for it.

Do you know how many that is foiled in North that is not reported at the media, is well.

What I want to tell Sorth Eastern that allowed him or herself to be used to miam their people, let them know that oneday you will kill all your people but you will not see where to run to.
Everyone will reject you and you die a shameful death, which the thing that will come to visit you as you die will be vultures.

I miss NwaAmaikpe, I hope to hit you up oneday because we need to share ideas and philosophy.

Always playing victim
JAMB declared result fake IT IS ETHNIC

This is the SW how many weapons imported enroute for Zamfara through the SW do you know that were not reported
How many seizures at Lagos ports were not reported?

Go and import your arms through Enugu airport not the SW

STOP these victimhood lamentations
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by kollinz1234(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2023
TriCee:

They were peaceful untill the python danced. They have decided to become violent until the python dies.

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Blackdisciple(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2023
Hmmm ok ooo
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by ddeola: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Dis life na wa o. Some people dey make lethal weapons wey some other people go use hard-earned money to buy and in turn use the weapons against innocent and helpless people. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by THeUNIFIER: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did anyone threaten the nation with anarchy?

Not threaten I should say but more like a presumptuous statement. I find it preposterous that INEC, the APC and PBAT could not prove their victory in court but are relying on technicalities to emerge victorious and it doesn't help that y'all choose to be ignorant of this.

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by sreamsense: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Hope is not from Ekpa donation to Ipob/esn to kill more igbos from Igbos foreign ekpa? Police should endeavour to unravel more of these.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Idaytesj29(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by AntiChristian: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

Not threaten I should say but more like a presumptuous statement. I find it preposterous that INEC, the APC and PBAT could not prove their victory in court but are relying on technicalities to emerge victorious and it doesn't help that y'all choose to be ignorant of this.

Why don't you prepare yourself wella before going to court?
Is technicality not part of victory as far as our court system is?

And there's nothing presumptive about the statement if it is checked holistically and not with the media hype and sensationalism that followed it.

There's nothing much about rigging in the actual case!
What took center stage was "25% in the FCT", a Case of 30years ago in USA and whatever does not include how Obi won!
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by omenka(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2023
May God continue to bless Nnamdi Kanu for the marvelous job he has done his people.

The arms he solicited for are being delivered in the truckloads to his people.

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Bobbiee: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2023
We know the war the Igbo people have is not with their own people but with the Yorubas and the North. Even the Eastern politicians, out of greed, have become vessels being used for the war against the Igbo people. The criminals are sponsored, etc.

I pity the Igbo people being used to destabilize their region just because of their greed for money. The Igbo people have always loved money and business (good or bad business), and the Enemy is using that to their ends.

I say again, Igbo people should not let themselves be used by the Enemy just to destabilize their region. I say this as a well meaning man from the South South who is concerned about the welfare of innocent Igbo people. If you know someone with dubious wealth, don't celebrate him, report if you sense something fishy. Even if he/she is your friend or sibling
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by omenka(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2023
Imagine such a news, yet these people on here are still waiting about it, saying it is probably someone's legit business as they're sold in the open market in Onitsha, while others are asking why those in the north aren't being publicised this way.

I've said it and I'd keep saying it, the people of the East are at home with the violence that has enveloped their region. Leave them alone!! They aren't complaining.

Dear president ABAT, in the name of God, I beseech you, do not interfere in what's going on in the East. They aren't complaining. When they've had enough, they'd fix the situation themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Litmus: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2023
The black man, his thick skull and peanut brain, wherein lacking ability to compete in the sand castle competition, he leaps up, screams and proceeds to smite the sand castle of his competitors! Moral of story, he is good at destroying, which is an activity that requires less cerebral input than creating.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by izubext007: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2023
good job
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by SavageResponse(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Your father is a goat.

Tell this rubbish to your dumb father he will believe it. grin

The zoo army are this brave and hardworking while boko haram and herdsmen has being operating successfully for many years. grin

You just proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that you're an undiluted goat.

You live abroad yet you don't know the difference between cartridges used in hunting rifles and bullets used in guns by the military.

The only thing blockheads like you know is how to hide abroad and instigate violence in Nigeria using your IPOB nonsense

Make you go warn your god Simon Ekpa say hand go soon touch am!

1 Like

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by BreconHills(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2023
Kobicove:
I was expecting to see serious bullets not these pellets for shakabula dane guns grin

If you know guns you will know that shot guns at close range can do serious GBH
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Litmus: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2023
If I'd not already expressed the procluvity of the black man and his thick skull when faced with options to build or destroy, I would wonder why the effort and expenses of the Ornaisation( such as it is) put to purchasing and smuggling arms isn't put to helping the poorest set up in buisness and supporting them...
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Just look at the idiotic comment you just made.
Read your post again and ask yourself if this kind of comment should come from someone who has an atom of common sense
you must be from the East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.