Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. (552 Views)

The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) / Governor Tambuwal Buys Ford Explorer For 20 Judges In Sokoto / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by Bigkoko: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu, and/or any of the alliase he bears has threatened the honorable judges trying the fraudulent declaration made by Prof Yaks of INEC.

I'm on a Business tour in the Schengen area, promoting my Start-up (Bigkoko Group Inc.) to European investors. I'm currently at Amsterdam Netherlands. It's pertinent to his rodents understands that Brussels, the EU headquarters is actually not far from where I am right now. My assistant would most likely dispatch a written protest against Asiwaju and his threat to unleash mayhem on poor innocent Nigerians who voted against him, should the judges use the evidence before them to toss him out. This protest letter is going straight up to the EU policy chief. I'm sure like a chicken, he will be picked up. That crisis he tried to ignite using that fat 🐖 piglet from Kalahari has failed.

Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu doesn't know the food the international community is cooking for him. That sneaking in through France will also be removed.

EU has given an eye report of what they saw in the election they actually funded.

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2023
You get mind sha...

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by christejames(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2023
I'm fully in support...

God's guidance bro.

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by Xammie001(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2023
WE KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by slimjohn2k5: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2023
No waste your time

The west gains big time from our bad leaders
Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu, and/or any of the alliase he bears has threatened the honorable judges trying the fraudulent declaration made by Prof Yaks of INEC.

I'm on a Business tour in the Schengen area, promoting my Start-up (Bigkoko Group Inc.) to European investors. I'm currently at Amsterdam Netherlands. It's pertinent to his rodents understands that Brussels, the EU headquarters is actually not far from where I am right now. My assistant would most likely dispatch a written protest against Asiwaju and his threat to unleash mayhem on poor innocent Nigerians who voted against him, should the judges use the evidence before them to toss him out. This protest letter is going straight up to the EU policy chief. I'm sure like a chicken, he will be picked up. That crisis he tried to ignite using that fat 🐖 piglet from Kalahari has failed.

Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu doesn't know the food the international community is cooking for him. That sneaking in through France will also be removed.

EU has given an eye report of what they saw in the election they actually funded.

Hope it's not your usual business trip.

Like Stanley down here in far away Thailand .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

By the way ,since you are in Brussels, you can also go to NATO HQ and file your petition begging them to come and do regime change in Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2023
We will read about you being arrested at Brussels airport for the usual contraband .
Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2023
Somebody should notify Interpol in Brussels on a potential developer inbound to Belgium.
Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by Bigkoko: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2023
I have flight ✈️ today for another European country. Guess what? I just won €10!!!!

Imagine you are the only black person when hundreds of people pass you!

Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by Bigkoko: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2023
Europe is so expensive that even €10 freebie is a great win!

Now imagine a poor country like Nigeria where crooks like Asiwaju cart away billions!

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by Bigkoko: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That's the difference when all you gat is Nigerian citizenship!!! They reason like Asiwaju! Too shallow, too stupid and full of shits....lol.

Try travel outside Ogbomosho first. There's no country on earth I can not travel to now. The idiot is looking for who will contact hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

I don't need anyone to contact Brussels for me. Infact, I'm even adding that rodents like you are the ones he's planning the mayhem with!!! Na we get Schengen in case you don't know. If I know your real name, say goodbye to ever stepping feet in western Europe. Go ask MC oluomo, chop chop FFK, El Rufai and the crooked & banned CJN Kayode Ariwoola how far!

If Asiwaju get strong head, he should enter Europe through any other country apart of France where his drug Cartel buy right of Way for him!

We, legitimately work for our way through!

AuschwitzPrefec:
Somebody should notify Interpol in Brussels on a potential developer inbound to Belgium.
Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by Bigkoko: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....... They think everyone is a criminal like their drug mule. My mentor is not like yours ehhh. We're squeaky clean, we will rather starve than be like Asiwaju the drug mule.

AuschwitzPrefec:
We will read about you being arrested at Brussels airport for the usual contraband .

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by Bigkoko: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2023
The EU policy chief will receive my petition against Asiwaju & his threat to judges trying his electoral heist in the just concluded elections.

Democracy has come to stay. And Asiwaju is leaving that position for a competent hand to drain the swamp!

AuschwitzPrefec:

Hope it's not your usual business trip.

Like Stanley down here in far away Thailand .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

By the way ,since you are in Brussels, you can also go to NATO HQ and file your petition begging them to come and do regime change in Nigeria.

Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by Bigkoko: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2023
While I agree with you, I assure you that they aren't so debased as to play a blind eye to someone who has a narcotic trafficking history,and in all places, US of A!

slimjohn2k5:
No waste your time

The west gains big time from our bad leaders

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by Bigkoko: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2023
When you are in a country where hundreds of people can pass you, and there's no single black person, you will understand why we need to fix Nigeria.

When you really miss Akpu, ofe onugbo, Banga soup, and have to do with coffee, pastries for months, you will understand why we run the risks.

Opposing Asiwaju is not a matter of hatred, but that of principal!

OloYeOfEgbE:
You get mind sha...
Re: Asiwaju Threatens Judges In A Case He's Interested: I'm Going To Do In Europe. by Bigkoko: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2023
Thanks 👍

christejames:
I'm fully in support...

God's guidance bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Panick As Tribunals Close Arguements Are Being Reviewed / Peter Obi Is A Hypocrite, Wallahi. / There is no difference between Hamas and IPOB, They Are Both A Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.