Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture (3929 Views)

Can Obi And Atiku Prove Substantial Noncompliance? / Votes Won By All 73 Presidential Candidates In 2019 Election / South East VS South West Voting Strength, Comparing Actual Votes (2011 And 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by zoer(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
pineed:

This exactly what I'm saying

You guys including your principal can't even present concrete proof of votes that your Candidates actually won as they were stating!

Na wa for Una o.

My only concern is how you lots have been deliberately misinforming ignorant folks with "stolen mandate" and 25th FCT!

How did you know that the evidence in the box's are not concrete evidences?...Did you open the box to check?..

If your principal won the election why will je be threatening the country with chaos?...

If he truely won then he can still win in a fresh election, so why are you guys scared?
Tinubu is a grass root politician no doubt but he can't force himself on the mases.

Well i am apolotical.....
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Max24: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Rahkman:
oga shut the fuçk up ,just say you were not following the case ,you think his lawyers are stupid or what ?? All the evidences of blurred results , overvoting and result change I guess you didn't see that part,nonsense corn eater
So, the evidence Obi wants to use to win elections are the blurred results and you believe it? Indeed some Obidients are den.se.

3 Likes

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by aswani(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
zoer:

How did you know that the evidence in the box's are not concrete evidences?...Did you open the box to check?..

Peter Obi's team tendered blurred copies of polling unit results that they got from IREV.

That is an element of one of the (flawed) basis of their petition. According to them, Yakubu said he will use IREV in the elections (he did and his words were deliberately taken out of context plus isn't mandated by law) and because they found some blurred pictures on IREV, including one of someone having a bath, they are claiming the process was compromised.

Peter Obi's legal team cleverly wouldn't tell you Obidients that they could have paid for copies of the paper versions of polling units if they were SO sure they won them, they aren't so will rather complain about IREV.

Hopefully Obidients would be sitting in a sterile environment (no weapons, knives etc that can be used for self harming) when judgement is passed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Raskimonojendor: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Their petitions will be thrown out

2 Likes

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Toks2008(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2023
pineed:

I modified so as not to cause confusion

My point is that FCT is considered as 37th state in election not a special state as people have been propagating

OK lemme agree that Abuja is the 37 state.

Meaning a winner must make 25% in 2/3 of 37 states.

So what is 2/3 of 37 =24.6

So which state will be considered 0.6?

So in essence, the constitution is clear...

2/3 of 36 states which is 24 AND ABUJA

Meaning 25% in at least 24 out of the 36 states and then 25% in Abuja making at 25 states.

But let's see how the court interpretes it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by olisaEze(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2023
pineed:

This exactly what I'm saying

You guys including your principal can't even present concrete proof of votes that your Candidates actually won as they were stating!

Na wa for Una o.

My only concern is how you lots have been deliberately misinforming ignorant folks with "stolen mandate" and 25th FCT!

Why not have patience for the tribunal judges to give their final judgement first? The case is not being judged on NL, go to court, say this to their faces there & stop taking up space meant for more enlightening posts in politics section, biko!
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Spy360(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Arapmoi22:

There's is no number that is not divisible.

That they are trying to develop your brain at elementary level by telling you that doesn't mean it is correct universally.

Every numerator can be divided by any denominator.
You may either have a whole number (which is the elementary knowledge you acquired) or fraction (decimal) which isn't whole number.

We all had to grow from the elementary knowledge anyway.
Are you a mathematician?

If there are 37 persons and I asked you if they are divisible by 4, how many persons will you get? The idea of divisibility is that there should be no fractions. Fractions therefore invalidates the divisibility as the data is lost.

Mind you I didn't say divide by 4, I asked if it is divisible by 4. The answer will refer to whether that number of items is in the multiples of 4.

I took time to educate you what your elementary teacher didn't or perhaps you weren't paying attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Spy360(m): 5:32am On Jul 18, 2023
Toks2008:

OK lemme agree that Abuja is the 37 state.

Meaning a winner must make 25% in 2/3 of 37 states.

So what is 2/3 of 37 =24.6

So which state will be considered 0.6?

So in essence, the constitution is clear...

2/3 of 36 states which is 24 AND ABUJA

Meaning 25% in at least 24 out of the 36 states and then 25% in Abuja making at 25 states.

But let's see how the court interpretes it.
You are intelligent.
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by aswani(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2023
olisaEze:

Why not have patience for the tribunal judges to give their final judgement first? The case is not being judged on NL, go to court, say this to their faces there & stop taking up space meant for more enlightening posts in politics section, biko!

Obidients are funny and hypocritical, pineed is stating his inforned opinion based on fact and you are telling him to wait for the Tribunal judgement.

Your fellow Obidients are repeatedly disturbing the peace on Nairaland with their opinions solely based on fantasy (e.g stolen mandate) yet you haven't cautioned them to wait.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by AntiTerrorist: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2023
oyatz:

How did Peter Obi's Legal Team proved that he received 9 million votes, which placed him ahead of other candidates?
Similar comments like this is common on this platform. They want us to believe Obi did not prove he won. That means you know more than scores of SANs Obi hired.
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Arapmoi22: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Spy360:

Are you a mathematician?

If there are 37 persons and I asked you if they are divisible by 4, how many persons will you get? The idea of divisibility is that there should be no fractions. Fractions therefore invalidates the divisibility as the data is lost.

Mind you I didn't say divide by 4, I asked if it is divisible by 4. The answer will refer to whether that number of items is in the multiples of 4.

I took time to educate you what your elementary teacher didn't or perhaps you weren't paying attention.

At elementary level, you would say it is indivisible.

However, at a more advanced age, you should know it is divisible.
The answer is 9.25.
9 is a whole part.
Meaning you will count and have 9 groups of 4 persons.

0.25 is not up to a whole number being a quarter of the extra 1.
So it's not real because a human can't be a fraction.

However, you have 9 groups (real) and a quarter (unreal because you are talking of human being).

Imagine the figure is money, you can't tell anyone that you can't divide 37 by 4. It is divisible.
At least, you were taught that when they began introducing you to fractions and decimal.

So, what you were taught at elementary level is to give you a base to more advanced knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by aswani(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Similar comments like this is common on this platform. They want us to believe Obi did not prove he won. That means you know more than scores of SANs Obi hired.

SANS wey wan chop Obi moni clean mout. Abeg rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Chemcrown: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Arapmoi22:

There's is no number that is not divisible.

That they are trying to develop your brain at elementary level by telling you that doesn't mean it is correct universally.

Every numerator can be divided by any denominator.
You may either have a whole number (which is the elementary knowledge you acquired) or fraction (decimal) which isn't whole number.

We all had to grow from the elementary knowledge anyway.

You are a good mathematician. Some don't even know that there are different types of number.
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Arapmoi22: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chemcrown:

You are a good mathematician. Some don't even know that there are different types of number.

That is why I did not go the obidients way.
I explained what he doesn't know so he can learn.
Even if he chose not to, I would have given him a chance.

Facts can't change because someone is better in throwing Tantrums, insulting because they are Uncultured.

There's nothing elementary that doesn't have advanced level.
The elementary are just brain preparation for the bigger thing.

Whether calculus, polynomials, iterations and finding root using Newton Raphson method or formula. All of these are higher way of doing the elementary things we learnt earlier in life.

If a professor tells you something in his field, better not to argue because you don't understand.
That's why science will never stop discovering new things about our universe.

I love him. Knowledge goes beyond political partisanship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Arapmoi22: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Their petitions will be thrown out

Many of us knows this end from the beginning.
obi or buhari or anyone who had ever contested so big an election will always collapse under the weight of proving their case.

176000 poling units?
And proving that the irregularities is substantial enough to change the result?
Hard to achieve.
That's why the beer parlour slogans "we won" is the best they can get.

Nothing more, nothing less.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by oyatz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

They can't be a Winner with mentioning the ACTUAL VOTES he received which should be higher than other candidates, so what did Obi's Legal Team say he scored (e.g 11.2 million or 9.1 million votes)?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Arapmoi22: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2023
oyatz:

They can't be a Winner with mentioning the ACTUAL VOTES he received which should be higher than other candidates, so what did Obi's Legal Team say he scored (e.g 11.2 million or 9.1 million votes)?

Bros, rest your case.
It is not that they don't understand you.
They only chose not to accept that they understood.
Those are two different things.

3 Likes

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by MTNnews: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Your delusion do not lead to a reality.
The election will never be anulled if there is a rerun Pandora will not be on the ballot n Tinubu is not beta position to win.

Oghighirhighi:
In 2007, Obasanjo did not conduct elections, but simply announced Yaradua as the president. The supreme court narrowly gave a favourable judgement to Yaradua and the judgement was simply called ' political judgement' by the press. There was no tension then because we all knew that if there were to be a rerun, Yaradua and his mighty PDP would beat Buhari hands down, and besides both contending candidates are brothers. The present issue we have at hand is explosive, the judges would be carrying their luck too far by messing up the actual case in preference for technical nonsense. The outcome, immediately or later of this will simply make the requiem mass of Mr Nigeria to quickly follow.

1 Like

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by MTNnews: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2023
Mr Foolish soul you were telling others to shut the furk up n answer the question on which state the blurred result over voting Pandoraa Obi claimed happened or na so you go just shut your foolish bigoted mouth now ?

Rahkman:
oga shut the fuçk up ,just say you were not following the case ,you think his lawyers are stupid or what ?? All the evidences of blurred results , overvoting and result change I guess you didn't see that part,nonsense corn eater
pineed post=124480131:

Which states are those blurred results and overvoting?. Tell us.

We expected Mr Obi for example to state with concrete evidence the States he claimed he won. But no, his main focus has been on certificate and fct 25%
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by MTNnews: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2023
Do you query multitude of Obidaftis n lunatics open thread on how the bastard Pandora criminal Peter Obi will reclaim a mandate Nigerians never gave to him ?

olisaEze:

2 Likes

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by aswani(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2023
MTNnews:
Do you query multitude of Obidaftis n lunatics open thread on how the bastard Pandora criminal Peter Obi will reclaim a mandate Nigerians never gave to him ?

MTNnew, I am not an Obidient, please be fair and not call Obi names. Let's not reduce ourselves to the level of Obidients, they have a lot more wailing and gnashing of teeth ahead.

I am sure Peter Obi himself is unhappy with Obidients and actually quite scared of them turning on him is why he is yet to call them to order.

Remember he took time to go and visit Fẹmi Kuti and Prof Wole Soyinka and I know it was to apologise for the rabid imbecility of Obidients.

2 Likes

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Tochi3(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2023
pineed:
As candidates that came 2nd and 3rd, we Nigerians actually expected Mr Atiku and Mr Obi to present concrete proofs in tribunal that they won by providing valid vote counts in all states they claim they won.

We were highly disappointed that after shouting "Reclaim my Mandate", both candidates (especially with mr. Obi) instead of presenting proofs of votes they had in states claimed e.g Rivers, Benue & co, they resorted to presenting Frivolities at the PEPT

Bringing Frivolous Matters like Certificate, supposed "Drug" case, Citizenship, Shettima double nomination, and the worst of all Abuja 25% requirements are most unfortunate and shows they're not serious at all!

A serious candidate will present facts that he won elections with actual votes won, not resorting to Frivolities. The tribunal will just throw out their cases!

As for FCT, The constitution stated winner must have 25% in at least 24states & the FCT

My point is that FCT is considered as 37th state in
election not a special state as people have been propagating

Let's stop deliberately misinforming people!

Cc:
NLFPM
Mynd44

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Max24:

So, the evidence Obi wants to use to win elections are the blurred results and you believe it? Indeed some Obidients are den.se.
Gbam!
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
aswani:

Obidients are funny and hypocritical, pineed is stating his inforned opinion based on fact and you are telling him to wait for the Tribunal judgement.

Your fellow Obidients are repeatedly disturbing the peace on Nairaland with their opinions solely based on fantasy (e.g stolen mandate) yet you haven't cautioned them to wait.
Thanks bro
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Deemas(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
pineed:
As candidates that came 2nd and 3rd, we Nigerians actually expected Mr Atiku and Mr Obi to present concrete proofs in tribunal that they won by providing valid vote counts in all states they claim they won.

We were highly disappointed that after shouting "Reclaim my Mandate", both candidates (especially with mr. Obi) instead of presenting proofs of votes they had in states claimed e.g Rivers, Benue & co, they resorted to presenting Frivolities at the PEPT

Bringing Frivolous Matters like Certificate, supposed "Drug" case, Citizenship, Shettima double nomination, and the worst of all Abuja 25% requirements are most unfortunate and shows they're not serious at all!

A serious candidate will present facts that he won elections with actual votes won, not resorting to Frivolities. The tribunal will just throw out their cases!

As for FCT, The constitution stated winner must have 25% in at least 24states & the FCT

My point is that FCT is considered as 37th state in
election not a special state as people have been propagating

Let's stop deliberately misinforming people!

Cc:
NLFPM
Mynd44

Updated:
Reno shares similar position on this

https://www.nairaland.com/7775455/peter-obi-never-claimed-he#124610002

Tinubu if found guilty of any of the frivolities as you called it will not just be removed but barred from contesting in future elections. An illegible candidate from Guinea laying claim to be a winner.
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Enice(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Oghighirhighi:
In 2007, Obasanjo did not conduct elections, but simply announced Yaradua as the president. The supreme court narrowly gave a favourable judgement to Yaradua and the judgement was simply called ' political judgement' by the press. There was no tension then because we all knew that if there were to be a rerun, Yaradua and his mighty PDP would beat Buhari hands down, and besides both contending candidates are brothers. The present issue we have at hand is explosive, the judges would be carrying their luck too far by messing up the actual case in preference for technical nonsense. The outcome, immediately or later of this will simply make the requiem mass of Mr Nigeria to quickly follow.
You guys always talk about the consequence of determining the judgement on technicalities but it is Obi that's going after technicality. Nowhere has he shown the world how he won; not even a simple addition and subtraction of votes! Non. Tinubu has always claimed he won as announced by INEC and that Obi is just running roosterbout.
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2023
Enice:
You guys always talk about the consequence of determining the judgement on technicalities but it is Obi that's going after technicality. Nowhere has he shown the world how he won; not even a simple addition and subtraction of votes! Non. Tinubu has always claimed he won as announced by INEC and that Obi is just running roosterbout.
God bless you! That's our exact grouse with Obi and his supporters

Shouting "stolen mandate" but Mr Obi hasn't been able to prove in court that he actually won. Hiding under 25%, certificate, Shettima, etc.

Big shame!
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2023
Deemas:

Tinubu if found guilty of any of the frivolities as you called it will not just be removed but barred from contesting in future elections. An illegible candidate from Guinea laying claim to be a winner.
I called them frivolities because the opposition should have been contested immediately the Candidate was nominated by his party. Not after a Candidate won overall valid votes in election.

No serious court will entertain such frivolous allegations.
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Enice(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
pineed:

God bless you! That's our exact grouse with Obi and his supporters

Shouting "stolen mandate" but Mr Obi hasn't been able to prove in court that he actually won. Hiding under 25%, certificate, Shettima, etc.

Big shame!
Obi and his supporters are a big shame to democracy. They're trying to pass through the back door. Anti democratic set of people shouting technicalities up and down. Is 25% in Abuja not technicalities, is double nomination, drug conviction and Guinean passport not technicalities? They have never for one stated that they got so so and so number of votes and therefore they should be declared winners of the election. All they do is back end manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Enice(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Chemcrown:

No, He's not! Not all numbers are divisible. Anything divided by zero is undefined. For example 1/0 is undefined. 0/0 is undefined etc. That's what's called BAT™ infinity
Re: Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Enice:
Obi and his supporters are a big shame to democracy. They're trying to pass through the back door. Anti democratic set of people shouting technicalities up and down. Is 25% in Abuja not technicalities, is double nomination, drug conviction and Guinean passport not technicalities? They have never for one stated that they got so so and so number of votes and therefore they should be declared winners of the election. All they do is back end manipulations.
Very funny set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Hamas fighter killed During Isreal- Invasion / The Untold Beginning Of Economic Recession In Nigeria / South African Female House Thief Stripped And Disgraced By Victim’s Mum And Daug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.