Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu (1951 Views)

A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes / Stop Threatening Us With Withdrawal Of Cattle, Foodstuffs, Afenifere Tells North / Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Djbme: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Someone should please help me with work that can earn me 3k or above daily. @ Lagos preferably I can do any type of work please please I am totally depressed
whardy080@gmail.com
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by JealousCobra(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
My question is which state emilakon won genuinely without manhood s interference and aid ? 😎

@ Djbme I would have helped but we are far from each other and I needed at least two workers now.
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Cooly100: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
pquaver:

I am not saying it to please you.. Buhari is in daura next end of themonth me and u won't dare to go home.. Lastly it is not your call to say who is igbo or not.. It is same thing u did when we all condemned unknown gunmen.. U called us names and said we are not igbo..
Charlyboy opinion mirrors that of ursand many igbos so tell me where my comment holds no water?

Did Reuben Abati's retweet mirror the opinions of many Yorubas

How many Yorubas have called for his head... as you weak character wants to rope in the Igbos?
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Buccalcavity2: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Karlman:

You are the illiterate one here!
Who does the lawyer represent?
I hope you're able to reason this time.
Mumu!
The statement is not a threat! It doesn't matter who he represents .
It is called logic, where his conclusion agrees with the premise.
After quoting the conjunctive perspective, He said 'votes of Abj is not superior to other areas of the country'. Therefore, any other interpretation will only bring anarchy....
Meaning other areas in Nigeria will then feel inferior/disenfranchised within the Nigerian union and desire to assert their right 'since constitution is skewed against them'. That is anarchy.
It's an argument. That's his job, to advance an argument.
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Christistruth03: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
It is wickedness to think that because you deliberately set your own Region on fire the whole of Nigeria must burn

God Forbid it

Nigeria is beloved and blessed

Whether you agree or not is irrelevant
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by pquaver(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cooly100:

Did Reuben Abati's retweet mirror the opinions of many Yorubas

How many Yorubas have called for his head... as you weak character wants to rope in the Igbos?

Charlie boys opinion is his yeah... I am telling u because i am also igbo and i know what the various opinion i have heard are saying without looking at the veracity of the propaganda obidients are spreading.. Again just like ugm.. U have left the message i put out, instead of thinking it thru you are attacking messenger.. It ok.. Once again na sit down look we dey..
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Buccalcavity2: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
chibrolex:
Was the lawyer's client not consultated before the argument was made by his lawyer on his behalf?..just dey play
You see why I cringe at Obedients? So coz a lawyer consulted his client, the lawyer should not make a case to persuade judges again? Why then is he in court?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by GeneralPula: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Illustrate!
The statement is not a threat!. It is called logic, where his conclusion agrees with the premise.
After quoting the conjunctive perspective, He said 'votes of Abj is not superior to other areas of the country'. Therefore, any other interpretation will only bring anarchy....
Meaning other areas in Nigeria will then feel inferior/disenfranchised within the Nigerian union and desire to assert their right 'since constitution is skewed against them'. That is anarchy.
It’s best you ignore headless mob. Leave only them to their delusions. No one is taking them serious except their fellow set..

Nigeria wise beyond this petty propaganda..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Dafresh: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
pquaver:
Anothe myopic igboman.. Same way we patriotic igbo have always stood for truth i will do it again.. The likes of charlyboy went aloof and all supported Mazi Nnamdi Kanu when he was rampaging and when ugm started, we did hear their voices of condensation instead those of us who spoke up where attacked, did he say anything? No i called out the myopic views of our people telling them what tgey are supporting is detrimental to igboland, they said no they are doing Buhari..

Again today the igboman has come out again with a myopic opinion and trying to impose it on Nigeria without thinking of consequences.. Again i will raise my voice for posterity sake...
Igbos think they are doing Tinubu by demanding FcT as the joker for elections.. Without thinking of consequences.. The same people will tell u about marginalisation and Northern domination tomorrow without accepting responsibility of seceding Nigeria electoral power to Northerners alone via FCT.. Abuja is fct but na hausa get themmm oooo.. They are not like yorubas who are a bit tolerant when u want to claim it with them, they will put u in your place.. Tomorrow when northerners begin to win every election tomorrow, believe the first people to cry fault will still be my people.. Make una continue...
Lagos made Igbo man weldon
Akure fake Igbo man carry on
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by pquaver(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dafresh:

Lagos made Igbo man weldon
Akure fake Igbo man carry on

Same thing u did with ugm when they were saints to u.. Are u not tired of doing same thing and expect a different result? What type of beings are u? I am being to regret having to share same rribe with such lunatics.. Brainstorm on my message and think it deep.. It is not tinub u r doing.. Better get sense...
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Djbme: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
JealousCobra:
My question is which state emilakon won genuinely without manhood s interference and aid ? 😎

@ Djbme I would have helped but we are far from each other and I needed at least two workers now.

Where do you located sir I can come over
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Cooly100: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
pquaver:

Charlie boys opinion is his yeah... I am telling u because i am also igbo and i know what the various opinion i have heard are saying without looking at the veracity of the propaganda obidients are spreading.. Again just like ugm.. U have left the message i put out, instead of thinking it thru you are attacking messenger.. It ok.. Once again na sit down look we dey..

Weak mind..what has UGM got to do with the topic...?

This is how you funny people think..

You being Igbo my foo*
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by aswani(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
So Charly boy left Simon Ekpa alone (or pretended not to see the videos) and he has suddenly found his tongue to complain about what President Tinubu said.

Afterwards, he and Obidients will wonder why all that they put their hands to ends up in woeful failure.

Bàbà God is not sleeping ó.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by pquaver(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cooly100:

Weak mind..what has UGM got to do with the topic...?

This is how you funny people think..

You being Igbo my foo*

I dont expect u to understand the correlation.. Not every article is for dullards like you.. Pass this one is above your iq level
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by donkripton(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Illiterate!
The statement is not a threat!. It is called logic, where his conclusion agrees with the premise.
Spokesman.

Shame shame shame.
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Karlman: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Mumu!
The statement is not a threat! It doesn't matter who he represents .
It is called logic, where his conclusion agrees with the premise.
Honestly I don't care if its a figure of speech, logical reasoning or that the lawyer was standing on ceremony. Give it whatever coloration you care, I am not interested in arguing that with you as long as don't distance Tinubu from whatever his lawyer says! That's where I am asking you to be capable of reasoning.
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by maintenant: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Illiterate!
You are not making sense.

Learn to write/reason logically. You dont cobble up mumbo jumbo and think any sentient person will buy it...

A lawyer should argue his case and allow the judge to make his ruling. He can then appeal the verdict should he be dissatisfied with it...

In a sane clime, that lawyer should have been disbarred by now for trying to bring the legal profession into disrepute by threatening judges...

A lawyer should not be a thug...
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Ceenaija(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
This man's threat is becoming too much. The judges should not be intimidated.
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by JealousCobra(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Djbme:

Where do you located sir I can come over

Benue
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by chidiokay: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Racoon:
And who is the lawyer representing in court? Not the same balabloo-blu-bulava criminal? It is today that Tinubu started threatening Nigerians and the judiciary?

You have a wide buccal cavity but it is spewing bullshit. This is why it is said one can never defend Tinubu without loosing ones senses. Abeg swerve.

Representing in what capacity, you people just delight in propaganda and childish talks

Sometimes i begin to question the sanity of the Elite class, Tinubu hired Olanipekun to defend him as an expert in that field so Olanipekun chose the words & legal tactics.

can you hire a lawyer and still be the one putting words in the lawyer's mouth ... does it make sense. out of all the things olanipekun said in his final remark naa the threat part be Tinubu own cheesy fools

In a bid to heat up the politics some of you switch off your IQ, where exactly did Tinubu made those threat, its time we see the direct link
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Cabalgeneral: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Bobloco:
Tinubu knows he is going down reason he now resort to threatening the judiciary with a phantom anarchy and chaos.

The security agencies should be on red alert and ensure that Tinubu is held responsible for any breakdown of law and order that will emanate as a result of being sacked by the courts

Igbo man will never rule Nigeria
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Cabalgeneral: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
Karlman:
Let there be Chaos, Anachy, Doom, in fact, let there be War! Even make Heaven fall on top Earth. This is the right time!

But whoever is the Real Winner of the Presidential Election MUST be given His Mandate!
After that, you can bring the War!
Dem no dey use Big Dickk scare Old Woman!
To hell with those who want to continue doing the wrong things and be expecting progress and peace!

Rwanda is going to be a child's play
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Cabalgeneral: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
A statement was made by a lawyer in court to advance his course/argument.
How is that tantamount to a threat by a president? Illiteracy is really a disease! Obedients!

An average Igbo person is a lier, just forget about them

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Cabalgeneral: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
This is the second time Mr Druggie is threatening the Judiciary and Nigerians, such a threat should not be taken lightly. Plan should be on ground to bundle Tinubu out of Aso Rock if he attempts to try nonsense. The criminal is not bigger than Nigeria.

The earlier you realise that Igbo can't rule Nigeria the better for you.
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Cabalgeneral: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
ganisucks:

It was a thinly veiled threat. The writer was putting the huge responsibilities of destroying a nation on the shoulders of the judges. Who wants to be the reason for the breakup of a nation.

That judge's won't see the next day
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by ConfidentialDoc: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Unbelievable

So does anyone here think tribunal will sack Tinubu??

And then after that ? What ?
New elections?
You think anybody can be substituted with just anyone?

Maybe in a perfect world
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by chidiokay: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Karlman:

You are the illiterate one here!
Who does the lawyer represent?
I hope you're able to reason this time.

The statement was drafted by who

2ndly the lawyer said so many things in the final address, if not for propaganda and mischieve why are the children of hate ascribing the threat part as "Tinubu said "..

Olanipekun said so many things at the tribunal, are those Tinubu's word tew then i begin to wonder why Tinubu hired a lawyer when he can speak for himself. people don't think anymore undecided
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Cabalgeneral: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
ganisucks:

The cabal has him cornered. He won't do nada.

I laughed you in Kiswahili.
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Cabalgeneral: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Racoon:
And who is the lawyer representing in court? Not the same balabloo-blu-bulava criminal? It is today that Tinubu started threatening Nigerians and the judiciary?

You have a wide buccal cavity but it is spewing bullshit. This is why it is said one can never defend Tinubu without loosing ones senses. Abeg swerve.

Dead on arrival, he's the president.
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by chidiokay: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Illiterate!

Bro most of the spoke person for Peter obi know these even the media know But they just have to misconstrue the statement to heat up the politics, sensational headline is what sells

I gave up on Nigeria media and elites at the time jubril of sudan became a national debate. smh undecided

Nigeria elites are a disgrace to the world

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Karlman: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Rwanda is going to be a child's play
What's gonna be is gonna be!
After all, everyone will die in the end.
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Djbme: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
JealousCobra:

Benue

That’s very far thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu / Update: What Atiku's Lawyer Said About Tinubu's Certificates Can Shutdown CSU / Otti Will Set Abia On Fire By Appointing Mayor, Ex Commissioner Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.