Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu (1984 Views)

A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes / Stop Threatening Us With Withdrawal Of Cattle, Foodstuffs, Afenifere Tells North / Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
The imposter can't do anything he can only cause crises in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
pquaver:
Anothe myopic igboman.. Same way we patriotic igbo have always stood for truth i will do it again.. The likes of charlyboy went aloof and all supported Mazi Nnamdi Kanu when he was rampaging and when ugm started, we did not hear their voices of condemnation instead those of us who spoke up where attacked, did he say anything? No i called out the myopic views of our people telling them what they are supporting is detrimental to igboland, they said no they are doing Buhari..

Again today the igboman has come out again with a myopic opinion and trying to impose it on Nigeria without thinking of consequences.. Again i will raise my voice for posterity sake...
Igbos think they are doing Tinubu by demanding FcT as the joker for elections.. Without thinking of consequences.. The same people will tell u about marginalisation and Northern domination tomorrow without accepting the responsibility of seceding Nigeria electoral power to Northerners alone via FCT.. Abuja when it is adopted.. It is fct yeah but na hausa get themmm oooo.. They are not like yorubas who are a bit tolerant when u want to claim it with them, they will put u in your place.. Tomorrow when northerners begin to win every election in Nigeria via FCT tomorrow, believe the first people to cry fault will still be my people.. Make una continue...

...and you think you have sense?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
A statement was made by a lawyer in court to advance his course/argument.
How is that tantamount to a threat by a president? Illiteracy is really a disease! Obedients!

The statement wasn't made by just a lawyer, it was made by a lawyer who has the power of attorney to make that statement on behalf of the president.

The president spoke through the lawyer.
Re: Why Are You Threatening Us? – Charly Boy Carpets President Tinubu by Buccalcavity2: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Karlman:

Honestly I don't care if its a figure of speech, logical reasoning or that the lawyer was standing on ceremony. Give it whatever coloration you care, I am not interested in arguing that with you as long as don't distance Tinubu from whatever his lawyer says! That's where I am asking you to be capable of reasoning.
At least your Rufai and Abati have spoken. You should be able to reason now. Shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should The Usa Meddle In Foreign Affairs? / Another Blow To Igbinedion, Loses Mum In Benin / Scammers On The Rise: Be Careful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.