Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo (381 Views)

We Need An Experienced Female Receptionist In Our Office In Ibeju Lekki Lagos / We Need A Female Receptionist In Our Office In Lekki / Vacancy: Customer Care/receptionist In An I.T Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo by effective1: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo Lagos

JOB DESCRIPTION:

*Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
* Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
* Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
* Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
* Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
* Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
* Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
* Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
Update calendars and schedule meetings
* Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
* Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
* Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing

The Salary Is Attractive And Bonus is also attached

QUALIFICATIONS: HND, BSC, MSC, PHD

GENDER – Female

Application should send their CV to competency012@gmail.com and you will be contacted
Re: We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo by effective1: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
If you are qualified, you can forward your CV to competency012@gmail.com, we shall respond to everyone duly
Re: We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo by effective1: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
This opportunity is open to every professional Female receptionist that stays in Ibeju Lekki or Ajah area in Lagos. Send your Cv to Competency012@gmail.com
Re: We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo by HassanaHenry: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hey guys,
I am not sure of your expectations about leaving Nigeria but if you fit in this criteria below. Click on the link below.
1. You can work in Oman. Do your personal research about their currency which is the second highest currency in the world.
2. You don't want to pay for visa or any agent if you are not desperate, The company or person will pay for it and other expenses but you will be patient because it takes time and luck.
(If you are desperate of leaving Nigeria with your money, I can also give you link but that's not on me. I am not an agent. I only found a way which I will like to share).
3. You must be between 18 - 35 years. If you are over 35, then your years of experience must be great. Please if you are close to 50, Don't disturb yourself.
4. Proficient or Fluent in English language is an advantage. Please be sure you are fluent in English.
5. Have a degree or a Professional work which you must be sure that you can do without any supervision. Please if you don't go to school, don't disturb yourself except you are ready for housekeeping, cleaning etc job. If you can do it, you can join too.
6. You must have an International passport. if you don't have, there is no way to move forward. You can join the group pending the time you get yours.

If you meet the terms and conditions. Join
https:///FFor4EhdoQBBGcU9jumg8Z

Serious minded only
Re: We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo by effective1: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
This link is for those who are interested in the job opportunity and nothing else
Re: We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo by effective1: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Every interested qualified female can apply
Re: We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo by effective1: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2023
All those who are interested in the job opportunity can send in their CV to competency012@gmail.com
Re: We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo by orenteoluwa: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
I just apply.
I pray to get feedback from you.
Re: We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo by effective1: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
If you are qualified and live in Ibeju Lekki/ Ajah area , you can send your Cv to Competency012@gmail.com
Re: We Need A Female Receptionist In Sangotedo by effective1: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
It is very vital for all applicants to include their phone number in their Cv and not Email Address only, so that we won't find it difficult to get in touch with you

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY: HSE Site Supervisor needed / Lagngworkforce / APPLY NOW: 5 Job Vacancies For Nigerians With Attractive Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.