Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Will You Pay To Use This? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Will You Pay To Use This? (312 Views)

Help!!! Can I Use This Laptop For App Development/coding? / Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? / Do I Have To Pay To Pitch At Techpoint Build? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Pay To Use This? by Bloomsbury(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
1. Getting a job that will sponsor your visa abroad is extremely difficult nowadays, so if someone was to build a chatbot that you can chat with and get visa sponsorship job details daily, would you pay $5 monthly to use that chabot?

2. Would you pay $5/mo for a chatbot that will analyze the trending YouTube videos on any niche you input and give you the stats

3. Would you pay $5/mo for a chabot that will give you the latest scholarship news/update

Or why kind of chatbot would you be willing to pay for?

Like me for instance, I am willing to pay monthly for a chatbot that will summarize all the latest tweets on AI daily for me and send it to my email.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay To Use This? by Alphabyte2: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Bloomsbury:
1. Getting a job that will sponsor your visa abroad is extremely difficult nowadays, so if someone was to build a chatbot that you can chat with and get visa sponsorship job details daily, would you pay $5 monthly to use that chabot?

2. Would you pay $5/mo for a chatbot that will analyze the trending YouTube videos on any niche you input and give you the stats

3. Would you pay $5/mo for a chabot that will give you the latest scholarship news/update

Or why kind of chatbot would you be willing to pay for?

Like me for instance, I am willing to pay monthly for a chatbot that will summarize all the latest tweets on AI daily for me and send it to my email.

JobGPT sounds like a great idea no need for Upwork
Re: Will You Pay To Use This? by Bloomsbury(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Alphabyte2:

JobGPT sounds like a great idea no need for Upwork

So you think the JobGPT might be a good idea?

Why do you feel so?

What do you think it should include that might make people prefer o use the chatbot than Up work?
Am curious to hear your viewpoint 🙏
Re: Will You Pay To Use This? by Alphabyte2: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Bloomsbury:

So you think the JobGPT might be a good idea?

Why do you feel so?

What do you think it should include that might make people prefer o use the chatbot than Up work?
Am curious to hear your viewpoint 🙏

If you have a way to analyze applicants and recruiters jobs for both full time or remotely jobs it will be good. You have to connect with major companies and startup globally with a huge dataset or model by implementation of AI bidding.

Offering personalized job recommendations, tailored career advice, and resume/CV assistance could make JobGPT more appealing. By providing these additional services, it can potentially surpass the offerings of traditional job platforms

You have to fix low earnings and jobs rates for new user and implement verification if these features are included it will will be better than Upwork.
Re: Will You Pay To Use This? by cyberkitty: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Alphabyte2:

If you have a way to analyze applicants and recruiters jobs for both full time or remotely jobs it will be good. You have to connect with major companies and startup globally with a huge dataset or model by implementation of AI bidding.

Offering personalized job recommendations, tailored career advice, and resume/CV assistance could make JobGPT more appealing. By providing these additional services, it can potentially surpass the offerings of traditional job platforms

You have to fix low earnings and jobs rates for new user and implement verification if these features are included it will will be better than Upwork.

Your insights are unique. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Hybrid App Development Services To Enhance Your Business / Please Help! How Do New Websites Get Google Ads Displayed On Them / How Can U Be Good In Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.