Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? (631 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend / Of What Use Is This App? (picture) / Of What Use Is This? [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by Fugitivetoto(f): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hausa is the bad egg and set back of Nigeria, most of the Hausa I’ve talked with denied that fulani is not related to their tribe, Hausa/fulani same to me, they should go, they should leave Nigeria. .expect banditry, killing, terrorism what do this people offer? Yam is being produced by the tiv tribe, tomato, most tomato’s we consume were actually imported from Ghana, Cameron and Cotonou, what this people is using to confuse and conquer Nigeria is religion, in Lagos you can’t really tell who is yoruba, mosque everywhere, don’t yoruba have their own religion? In lekki there’s mosque, wearing hijab, don’t Yoruba have their cultural wear, kogi isn’t Hausa state but they’ve conquered there and you will think is Hausa state, same thing going on with Benue state, how can an Hausa man say ondo is an Hausa state, if you hear them discussing you will call them illiterate not knowing they’re on a mission, arewa after the civil war an oath was taken never to allow an Igbo man rule Nigeria, anytime an Igbo man is on that seat just know that their will be anarchy and civil war, tinubu is an Hausa man, nothing Yoruba about him, my question is what exactly do north offer to Nigeria, they’re busy looting and killing the future of Nigeria, Biafra should get their freedom, yoruba nation should be free too, arewa already owe Nigeria so that’s why they’re crying unity unity. THE NORTH SHOULD GO!!!!!!
Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by Fugitivetoto(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
undecided
Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by kingsleyebuka55(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
The north has a great role in Nigeria..Nigeria would have been a better place if the Fulani dose not exist..

2 Likes

Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by victory36(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
Fulanis not hausas are the problem of Nigeria. But it is confusing because they are not much in population compared to the major tribes but still they are very troublesome and tend to dominate the hausas

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by livenija: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
kingsleyebuka55:
The north has a great role in Nigeria..Nigeria would have been a better place if the Fulani dose not exist..

Olodo wetin u dey write

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by Purvan(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
The north are the ones that control nigeria muslims in particular
Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by odenkirk: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
op u are a confused human being hijab is not hausa culture its islamic dress code

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by Postinor: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
I support ur motion though, but know that they is a difference between a muslim and a northener
Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by okoroemeka(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
victory36:
Fulanis not hausas are the problem of Nigeria. But it is confusing because they are not much in population compared to the major tribes but still they are very troublesome and tend to dominate the hausas
all of them are the problem with nigeria,their huge population and land mass counts for nothing,they cannot feed themselves or Nigeria and with the highest poverty ,undevelopment, illiteracy,drug use,,infact the North is a cancer ous tumour on the Nigerian stste

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by skj1377(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Landmass and food.
Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by Paystack: 1:59am On Jul 18, 2023
They're backwards and contribute absolutely nothing.

The day Igbos and Yoruba decides to work hand in hand instead of being puppets of the North that day true revolution begins.

North is the core problem of Nigeria since time immemorial.

The produce the dumbest sets of leaders and looters... They have extremist ways and cultures.

The killings going on in south east is also directly linked and caused by the North.

If the FutaJalon Aboki didn't kidnap Kanu we won't have those issues.

I lay curses on Lugard the idiot
Re: Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2023
I wonder why you flatin0s play these stupid games and still complain of colonisation.

You have 2 slave masters. Ab0ki that will never forgive your sins and the Liberal & naive Yoruba that you foolishly provoked to the point they woke up.

You will NEVER get independence. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Listen To This. / What Will A Lady Do If This Happens? / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.