Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? (28381 Views)

It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband β€” Apostle Okose (pics,video) / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by cejaypriesty(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
When it is conjugal it becomes not just an act but an obligation so anyone can initiate it.Though naturally most women like to be on the receiving end while they just respond.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by isblog(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
No it isn’t wrong for a woman to initiate sex in marriage. Man and woman should be free to initiate it except where both have an understanding to stay away for a certain period and for which a purpose is to be achieved, for the Christians during a fast and prayer period for which both have communicated appropriately and agreed. Other instances could be health related or fatigue. As long as the woman is married to that man and all other contraindications to sexual intercourse have been ruled out, please let the woman feel free and let them both enjoy it, doing well to satisfy each other
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by adonaimart(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Biko what is "it it?"

grin grin

robosky02:

Hmmm ok
From your comment it seems you can't just go straight and ask except by forming rough play

It it?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by LivingSage: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
If spouse or intended spouse doesn't feel like eating themselves up, there's no need for them getting married and for married one, they're not Truly into themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
It's madness to expect her not to.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by cappuccino4(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
There should be no double standard or chauvinism in the context... Anybody can initiate love making... I even find it romantic with some erotic feel to it when a woman initiates it...picture the tease.. Rainforest wet kisses....body kisses... Ice cube caresses.. Licking the earlobe..20 minutes pre-intimacy... Damn she's all barbecue hot for me.... All for me....

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Reelmii: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
phemmyflexxy:
You said no orals.... What is 69??
u dey mind am grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by fubsy: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
It is even demeaning for a married woman not to request from her husband. She is entitled to request, just as the husband is entitled to do same. They need understanding regarding mood, place, time and how.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by robosky02(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Some women care very mature and down to earth....

Watin you won hide
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by FireUpNow(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
Remove you pant and walk naked to him in the bedroom baba go rush you like hot babe begin dey do his duty. No dulling girl
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by enemyofprogress: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
FireUpNow:
Remove you pant and walk naked to him in the bedroom baba go rush you like hot babe begin dey do his duty. No dulling girl
Omo not with the situation of things in Nigeria. I can’t remember the last time my prick rice up since the removal of the oil subsidy.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by ShaqFu: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Octopusssy:
See question. If e hungry me, I roll over, rip the boxers down and yank out the gbola with alacrity and aggression. It is my conjugal right and hence no time for plenty talk.

No time at all. angry
Hell yes. With a moniker like yours, I'm sure you'll make it a pussy galore for him. 😁😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
I find it funny smiley. I use to date dis gal, always pretending she's not in d mode, i say ok let me check something down below wink pant don wet, drip drip drip πŸ˜€
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by FireUpNow(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Omo not with the situation of things in Nigeria. I can’t remember the last time my prick rice up since the removal of the oil subsidy.
Na fuel subsidy dey raise your preek for you? Na wa for you ooo. I know condition nor too dey make preeq charge but one had to do it.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Abrahamweb(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
EriMma1:
I don't see any reason why I can't as a woman when I feel like it. I mean... We are now married. He's my property and I can use him anyhow and any time I like.

As a woman, if you need your man, just start playing some kind " rough" play with him or touch him in places that will suggest what you want and if he's a sharp guy he'll understand. You don't need to tell him you want it. Just play with him.

The only time you should respect yourself is when you touch him and he says no, Leave him alone and bounce out like you don't care.
I wish this goes both ways but it doesn't for the first one I bolded.
For the second part,no man will ever say "no",even if he knows say you fit kill am after the act.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by EriMma1: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Abrahamweb:

I wish this goes both ways but it doesn't for the first one I bolded.
For the second part,no man will ever say "no",even if he knows say you fit kill am after the act.

Lol...πŸ˜‚
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by robosky02(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
I find it funny smiley. I use to date dis gal, always pretending she's not in d mode, i say ok let me check something down below wink pant don wet, drip drip drip πŸ˜€

Na them
This kind will kii you with "am not in the mood"
Yet the mood done swallow them
Lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by discusant: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
robosky02:
Marriage is indeed a beautiful institute. Some even say it is the. Oldest institution and was ordained by God himself.
It is even more amazing when the union involves two love birds, who have learned to really COMMUNICATE thier feeling, emotions, fears and commit to better thier weakness.

However marriage will be boring when there is a breakdown in communication. Especially in matters about the other room play, finance and third parties like In-laws and exes.

A man has been complaining that his wife doesn't initiate love making. Even if she is in the mood except he does. This has been thier other room complain.

So I want to ask the house
A. Is it only the man that should initiate conjugal play?
B. Is it wrong for a woman to ask for it as a legally married woman
C. What would make a woman shy away

Let's talk or counsel or advice to help somebody.

Please help a couple and other to learn.

A woman who shies away from initiating conjugal affairs is a dimwit.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by discusant: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
EriMma1:
I don't see any reason why I can't as a woman when I feel like it. I mean... We are now married. He's my property and I can use him anyhow and any time I like.

As a woman, if you need your man, just start playing some kind " rough" play with him or touch him in places that will suggest what you want and if he's a sharp guy he'll understand. You don't need to tell him you want it. Just play with him.

The only time you should respect yourself is when you touch him and he says no, Leave him alone and bounce out like you don't care.
That's a brilliant woman who understands what marriage is all about. Sex keeps married partners intact. Once a woman starts to say she is not in the mood, she is creating a room for a sidechick. Sidechick will of course, destroy the marriage.
Daalu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by chiboycue: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
robosky02:
Marriage is indeed a beautiful institute. Some even say it is the. Oldest institution and was ordained by God himself.
It is even more amazing when the union involves two love birds, who have learned to really COMMUNICATE thier feeling, emotions, fears and commit to better thier weakness.

However marriage will be boring when there is a breakdown in communication. Especially in matters about the other room play, finance and third parties like In-laws and exes.

A man has been complaining that his wife doesn't initiate love making. Even if she is in the mood except he does. This has been thier other room complain.

So I want to ask the house
A. Is it only the man that should initiate conjugal play?
B. Is it wrong for a woman to ask for it as a legally married woman
C. What would make a woman shy away

Let's talk or counsel or advice to help somebody.

Please help a couple and other to learn.

The man and the woman are one in the context of marriage. One plus One equals One. Either the man or the woman or both of them can initiate conjugal play since there are one in marriage. There is nothing wrong for married woman to ask for it from her. Even the bible says "ask and ye shall receive ". Not all woman shy from it. They do it codedly in the within context of marriage using the love languages.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Hungerbadoo: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Not wrong.
This one sleep and wake up on nairaland
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by imagrg(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Correct woman!

I score you 10/10 in human husbandry and forkery science. grin
EriMma1:

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by OdefaGirl(f): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Why not.... When you are f*ckingly dripping... You come twerk, touch... Lick up your lollipop... Ride and grind... Moan and smile. Life is easy shaaπŸ˜‚. Though this doesn't come often
@enemyofprogress
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
President2001:
80% of woman will never do that so that they won't be tag ashewo no matter how they need it

Tagged Ashewo by whom?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
CuriousStudent:
Una don start ba?

I saw a post on Joro blog were a MARRIED wife was flirty with her husband and it made him start wondering if she was "experienced" before marriage.

Basically there is nothing wrong,but a naija man ego is too fragile . Twerk for your husband and he will read meaning into it. Wear red pant and ideas will come to his mind.

I will gladly seduce my legally married husband if he is not nigerian,because if I shake my nyash for a Nigerian husband he will start questioning my virtue

@ bold

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Peterpanny:
day play
I go ask you straight and direct.
For wife wa I marry with my own money na she was I go use scope day ask for sex.

So you want to have sex with her because you paid bride price not because you love her and want to express that love sexually?

Let's even take love out of it. If you are sexually attracted with your wife, I am sure you would express that desire to sleep with her without thinking of bride price.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
achimendy:

Stop talking like those Oshodi garage boys, learn how to be romantic for one's.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by emonis88: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
As far as Nigerian law, there's no rape after wedding!

Initiate am!
Start your engines!
Put on your sit belts!
Drive and ride on!
Use as much style as you like!
Change gear as you like!

No shyness after Nikah within the confines of our closed doors!!

No Anals and Orals!

All Vag styles permitted!
Missionary, Cowgirl, Cowboy, Doggy, reverse cowgirl, Pretzel Dip, corkscrew, face-off, flatiron, G-whiz, cowgirl's helper, Wheel barrow, leap frog, Ballet dancer, etc!

Me and my legal wives only!
No Concubinage or Baby Mama/Papa!
Guy u be encyclopedia of vaginal matters 🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Nilon: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
EriMma1:

are you a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid / I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.