Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? (28376 Views)

It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband β€” Apostle Okose (pics,video) / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Teymanhenry(f): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
It ain't wrong. As a matter of fact, women are encouraged to initiate such act. And the man should be ready to do the needful
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Peterpanny: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
achimendy:

Stop talking like those Oshodi garage boys, learn how to be romantic for one's.

hehehe my name is not romanus.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
robosky02:

Ok

That means there is verbal asking
And NON VERBAL ASKING?

And any Sharp guy or woman wio decode

Man!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Mamijoh(f): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
As far as Nigerian law, there's no rape after wedding!

Initiate am!
Start your engines!
Put on your sit belts!
Drive and ride on!
Use as much style as you like!
Change gear as you like!

No shyness after Nikah within the confines of our closed doors!!

No Anals and Orals!

All Vag styles permitted!
Missionary, Cowgirl, Cowboy, Doggy, reverse cowgirl, Pretzel Dip, corkscrew, face-off, flatiron, G-whiz, cowgirl's helper, Wheel barrow, leap frog, Ballet dancer, etc!

Me and my legal wives only!
No Concubinage or Baby Mama/Papa!
sad shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by shoboy9: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
women always initiate it except when the man notices. For instance, you can't start anything during "period" or is it mood? Anyway if she dresses nice and starts smiling all over the place, its all over.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nothing wrong about it.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by TheGift: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
robosky02:
Marriage is indeed a beautiful institute. Some even say it is the. Oldest institution and was ordained by God himself.
It is even more amazing when the union involves two love birds, who have learned to really COMMUNICATE thier feeling, emotions, fears and commit to better thier weakness.

However marriage will be boring when there is a breakdown in communication. Especially in matters about the other room play, finance and third parties like In-laws and exes.

A man has been complaining that his wife doesn't initiate love making. Even if she is in the mood except he does. This has been thier other room complain.

So I want to ask the house
A. Is it only the man that should initiate conjugal play?
B. Is it wrong for a woman to ask for it as a legally married woman
C. What would make a woman shy away

Let's talk or counsel or advice to help somebody.

Please help a couple and other to learn.

His wife may just be the shy type, he needs to just continue to make her feel comfortable and not pressure her into forcing it. At most he should just let her know what he likes rather than demand that she acts accordingly.

But in direct answer to the question, it is ideal of both partner initiate sex. If we are to go by the Biblical pattern in the body of the Husband is for the Wife's satisfaction and the body of the wife is for the husbands satisfaction. It must be mutual to be ideal. He should let his wife know that it is His duty to be available to Her whenever she wants. Still some women will not be fully aroused if it's not the man taking charge.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
No it's absolutely wrong now, she should be reserved now? See question ooo
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by smasher1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
EriMma1:
I don't see any reason why I can't as a woman when I feel like it. I mean... We are now married. He's my property and I can use him anyhow and any time I like.

As a woman, if you need your man, just start playing some kind " rough" play with him or touch him in places that will suggest what you want and if he's a sharp guy he'll understand. You don't need to tell him you want it. Just play with him.

The only time you should respect yourself is when you touch him and he says no, Leave him alone and bounce out like you don't care.

Use him anyhow? Abeg small small.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Titogbanski: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Initiation could be by posturing, alluring dressing, cuddling etc....most times they dont ask or initiate...but create the scenario. That is how women behave naturally.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by isabi2lof: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ask on top wetin , na touch body go do the talking cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by perfumeworld1(f): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
robosky02:
Marriage is indeed a beautiful institute. Some even say it is the. Oldest institution and was ordained by God himself.
It is even more amazing when the union involves two love birds, who have learned to really COMMUNICATE thier feeling, emotions, fears and commit to better thier weakness.

However marriage will be boring when there is a breakdown in communication. Especially in matters about the other room play, finance and third parties like In-laws and exes.

A man has been complaining that his wife doesn't initiate love making. Even if she is in the mood except he does. This has been thier other room complain.

It’s not bad asking for it as a woman and why should you be shy with your husband?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by EriMma1: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
discusant:

That's a brilliant woman who understands what marriage is all about. Sex keeps married partners intact. Once a woman starts to say she is not in the mood, she is creating a room for a sidechick. Sidechick will of course, destroy the marriage.
Daalu.

No room for sidechick in my marriage. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by folake4u(f): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Octopusssy:
See question. If e hungry me, I roll over, rip the boxers down and yank out the gbola with alacrity and aggression. It is my conjugal right and hence no time for plenty talk.

No time at all. angry

Oh my! Ishi, you're giving me ideas. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Peterpanny: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
bukatyne:

So you want to have sex with her because you paid bride price not because you love her and want to express that love sexually?

Let's even take love out of it. If you are sexually attracted with your wife, I am sure you would express that desire to sleep with her without thinking of bride price.
aunty I love my wife before I married her,,she is always straight forward between both parties.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by fof1: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
EriMma1:

Why will I ask? Even men don't ask, they start by touching or playing with sensitive parts of the womans body. In fact, I find it annoying when a man verbally asks for it. So I believe a woman too shouldn't ask but go for it romantically.

You are Very Wrong...Married Couples do ask...You Can Demand for it at any time. But More importantly, Understand Urselves and ur Non Verbal Conversations...It is Children that do do it through Rough Play...Amateur Couples. Pls Free urself from any Guilt. You have All 3 or 4 Licenses to do Well...Except in Some Sick Conditions Pls.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by AskNgige2: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
robosky02:

This period this is useless topic... Family are thinking of how to survive this tilinbu regime, una de here de talk about sex...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by DrDunamis(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
robosky02:

After marriage you no longer own your body.
The body of the man is for the woman and the body of the woman for the man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Pacesetter123(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2023
imagrg:
Correct woman!

I score you 10/10 in human husbandry and forkery science. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by ddeola: 1:49am On Jul 18, 2023
In marriage, it is the right of either party make we no flog the issue unnecessarily.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 3:01am On Jul 18, 2023
I would love to have my wife take that initiative.
That would ensure she's fully ready and in the present.

My body belongs to my wife, and hers, to me.

What this means is that I should have access to her when I deem fit, and she should have access to me as she deems fit as well.

Intending couples should understand that when it comes to marriage, the first impression is usually indelible and nearly immutable.

If you wish to have your wife take the initiative in bedroom matters, start from Day One.

Delay your 'wedding night' until she openly brings up the topic and takes the initiative.

With time, it would become the routine if you apply enough discipline to overcome her *h*t tests.

By all means, avoid having a passive/repressed wife.
If your wife isn't voluble, excited or shameless around you, you're on a long thing.

Don't let someone else give your wife space to discover the crazy, explosive part of her (because believe it or not; it's in her.)

It never ends well.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by huntax(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2023
AntiChristian:
As far as Nigerian law, there's no rape after wedding!

Initiate am!
Start your engines!
Put on your sit belts!
Drive and ride on!
Use as much style as you like!
Change gear as you like!

No shyness after Nikah within the confines of our closed doors!!

No Anals and Orals!

All Vag styles permitted!
Missionary, Cowgirl, Cowboy, Doggy, reverse cowgirl, Pretzel Dip, corkscrew, face-off, flatiron, G-whiz, cowgirl's helper, Wheel barrow, leap frog, Ballet dancer, etc!

Me and my legal wives only!
No Concubinage or Baby Mama/Papa!

No anals but there is definitely oral in abundance.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by maestro299: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2023
Octopusssy:
See question. If e hungry me, I roll over, rip the boxers down and yank out the gbola with alacrity and aggression. It is my conjugal right and hence no time for plenty talk.

No time at all. angry
Na so e suppose be na 😁😁😁
Hope you're not being sarcastic though because you women would rather die than show your true sexual selves to your men...

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by AntiChristian: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2023
huntax:

No anals but there is definitely oral in abundance.

That's haram in Islam!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by robosky02(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2023
AskNgige2:

This period this is useless topic... Family are thinking of how to survive this tilinbu regime, una de here de talk about sex...

If you survive Ebola, lockdown, cashless, bihari,

Na tinubu won kill you?

Try dey enjoy life.. wahala no dey finish

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by enemyofprogress: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2023
FireUpNow:

Na fuel subsidy dey raise your preek for you? Na wa for you ooo. I know condition nor too dey make preeq charge but one had to do it.
if I see person wey go even buy my prick, I dey ready to sell am sef. Who prick epp?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Octopusssy(f): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2023
maestro299:
Na so e suppose be na 😁😁😁
Hope you're not being sarcastic though because you women would rather die than show your true sexual selves to your men...
No I am not, trust me. Why should I hide my sexuality from someone I am going to spend the rest of my life with? That is the very height of foolishness
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Octopusssy(f): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2023
folake4u:

Oh my! Ishi, you're giving me ideas. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My dear Folake, konji maketh a woman mad embarassed
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by GloriousGbola: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

Mummy Go on the beat grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by hahn(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2023
robosky02:

She is probably not sexually attracted to him.

He should learn to seduce her so she can get turned enough to request for sex.

You dig? πŸ˜‰
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by Octopusssy(f): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Mummy Go on the beat grin grin
The Mummy GO no reach za oza room grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? by folake4u(f): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

I understand totally. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid / I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.