Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1540910 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
So Venita had a role to play in the wager task and opted out last night?

Venita says she won't be involved in this task this week's wager

Alex says she thought she would have changed her mind by now and Venita says no baby

A wager where housemates are opting out?
No wonder Adekunle asked big brother of it's allowed

It will be a miracle if they win this wager

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Giel:
Everyone is just complaining about Ike

From Alex to Venita.

Is there anybody that liked Ike's hoh reign? cheesy
The viewers do

Reason why we want him to win the HoH next week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Beorn:
I really don't understand this shît that Tolani is doing/ladies does. You wear something extremely skimpy, but you keep drawing your dress down every 5 seconds to cover your nakędness. You knew the dress will keep pulling up and yet you wore it. Were you drunk when you wore it in the first place? 🙄🙄
As men, there're somethings we shouldn't try to understand about women, because even if they try to explain it, it can't ever make sense. This is just one of those things grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Giel:
Doyin says last week there was no food at all
She had to go hide food. She says when she herself has to hide food big brother should know it choke.
She says neo and pere found food somewhere, noodles, juice, sardines hidden somewhere and she doesn't know why someone will hide food when everyone is starving and that's why she had to hide food herself.

She says before big brother brought supplies there was nothing left in the house and she wishes big brother had not brought food because she wanted to see how far people will go and how they'll fight for food
She says big brother I was enjoying the chaos I can't lie grin

Doyin we know you enjoy chaos and seeing people fight.
We saw how you set up ilebaye to fight and got her 2 strikes.
Doyin. We know you don't worry

Thank you for the updates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Clement1111:

The viewers do

Reason why we want him to win the HoH next week

I no join those viewers abeg

I am not among

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nhazeru:

Thank you for the updates

Awww you're welcome sugar. kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Olatara:
Tati please don't do this to Adekunle.

I beg you.
Don't beg that idiat!!
Any housemate she wails continuously of always goes far or ends up winning sef while those she supports always gets humiliated both in and after the showgrin So Adekunle is obviously on a great track😊
...I have 2 faves that were honoured for this All-stars Kiddwaya and Adekunle respectively !
So the nkakwu no get talk even if it wants to use my calling out of her fake baddie ilebaye as an excuse to be disloyal to nwanyiagwu whom I blame for continuously taking trash from the Mumu!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Seyi looks really detached from the house since yesterday, I hope he is alright though.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Beorn:
I really don't understand this shît that Tolani is doing/ladies does. You wear something extremely skimpy, but you keep drawing your dress down every 5 seconds to cover your nakędness. You knew the dress will keep pulling up and yet you wore it. Were you drunk when you wore it in the first place? 🙄🙄
Its ridiculous. You see those ladies in short Gowns doing it all the time.Na to just tear them slap remain coz the thing is super annoying
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
livelymatilda:

Honestly,i believe you are the one that need to see a Doctor..

Kindly prove to me that there is a day since the start of BBN All star the you didnt mention Cee-C in a bad way.

Even in the middle of the night, you won't stop mentioning Cee-C.

Get yourself some Cee-C bitters and save yourself from HBP.
I know you won't though.. That is Obsession.

He said that because CeeC told Big Brother that she would like to see a doctor for her skin.
She has a bruise on her face for about 2 weeks now that hasn’t healed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
carammel:

Hmmm, I know you smiley

Of course it is Safarigirl… Werey dey disguise..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Venita requires an award
The first housemate to walk away from a wager task.

What kind of week is this?
Ike deserves an award abeg

These all stars are all staring
Doyin doesn't want to celebrate her birthday in the house
Venita left hoh privileges
Venita left wager task presentation
Ike has made everyone even himself so miserable this hoh week.

What an all stars

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Threebear:

Whitemoney winner ke ?😁😁😁😁

He'll be the first winner in bbnaija history that possibly won't make the finale

And Neo might leave this Sunday

He can leave

He won't be missed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
When is wager na?
If parrot will speak by 9pm when's the wager?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

I no go work the last two days, so, I can spend 20 hours here.

CeeC and Ebuka too are practicing lawyers, are they not? Or you think because person dey practice Law, dem go dey court 24 hours a day?

As long as dem don call you to bar and you dey pay BPF, you be practicing lawyer, and you can use your time however you like.

Why do you always feel the need to explain your life to anybody.

Why do you always take the bait. Phewww!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulations Frood👏👏

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Uriel is the underdog here. She is just super likable.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Congratulations Frood👏👏
Big brother should rush and call Frodd to diary session

This is what Frodd was begging big brother to tell him when it happens
Big brother call Frodd quickly

Congratulations to Frodd and his wife.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nhazeru:

He can leave

He won't be missed
😫😫😫

Who will shout con-cen,con-cen for us
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Giel:
Cross wagered 300 and wanted to upgrade to 350 but big brother told him no

Safarigirl
If I'm right.
Isn't it only cross and Whitemoney that have wagered up to 300 coins?

Ok someone said cross, whitemoney and Seyi.
Ok Frodd also wagered 350 coins too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Bennytwin:

That is very wrong of Adekunle to pack all the cereals. People will just be blind when their fave does something.

Is their general aware of this😃😃😃

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ike is the best HOH ever I would like him to win next week again, the house must scatter no one should have peace in that house.....cheesy grin cheesy

I want either of Ike, Pere or Venita to win.

There will be problems galore
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Seyi looks really detached from the house since yesterday, I hope he is alright though.....
Seyi thay cried in the diary room today?
He is not okay.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
N3TRAL:

What's "Sprai, Sprai"? 😂

The core of my argument is that you don't necessarily need to have a foreign accent before Nigerians criticize you.

Many Nigerians criticize well spoken English and accuse the Nigerian speakers of faking an accent when in reality the speakers are just taking time to ensure that they pronounce each and every word of their sentences correctly while stressing appropriate syllables.

When a fast speaker like myself does that, a backlash usually accompanies my speech.
You are right!

I remember saying "I want to buy /fuel/" with the correct diction.
Omo see Bombastic side eye. I just jejely say my Nigerian fuel. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Congratulations Frood👏👏

Beautiful!!!
Congratulations Frodd. God bless your home. This news will bring him so much joy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

Nah, the 20M was just CrossKay people.

I can never forget, because even CrossGel people were in awe and the thing trended all over Twitter.

We also heard the gist in inner caucus. He rejected 20M from CrossKay and he and Saskay were also supposed to be in Timi Dakolo's music video, but he rejected it too, so that there wouldn't be any misconceptions. Saskay was mad at him for rejecting the music video gig

Hmmm, what i remember was him saying to Ebuka he also rejected that same figure from CrossGel shippers, but let's assume i heard wrongly. He does have some character though, many people would have definitely taken cash gifts, shipping or not.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Yippeeeee!!!!
Frodd's wife has given birth.
Welcome to his Baby girl.
..and he asked Biggie today if there's any news
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Housemates are told to gather in the lounge

Maybe it's for frodd
To tell them about his baby
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tonight is Kumbayaya. Let the parrot wait till tomorrow in honor of Frodds baby
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Is their general aware of this😃😃😃
Your fave dey thief cereal

You dey ask of general

Aspiring anini fan

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
garfield1:

I prefer the normal face to face quarrels
He did, the only difference is that he does not like to talk too much. he just does what he wants and leaves the scene
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Aww
Congratulations Frodd and Wife kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.