Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500756 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2023
I rewatched the Frodd and Angel part this morning, where he called her to share the news of his baby girl before Seyi stopped him.

I realized that Frodd likes Angel that much because it takes so much likeness that he wants her to be among the first to hear the good news.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2023
omotolly22:
Now that ilebaye is now 2 strikes and has too walk on egg shell, but she is still trying and dissing out content

Biggie should better keep venita in the house till atleast week 7 to keep the buzz going

Since one certain Queen of highlights has now decampaign to queen of lowlights

Even ceec sef it is only when she is rude or squeezing face like stale akpu that she gives content

All the top girls the hyped are not giving anything, it is venita and ilebaye that we didn't expect that is even giving ,even doyin is trying in her little way.

Why Doyin is getting “little” is beyond me
lipsrsealed
But I will take it tongue
I also disagree with your CeeC take, I love her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2023
Sorry o

2023 , people are blaming Nengi for ozo’s stupidity

God abeg o

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2023
Eeghe:

I hate and I am ashamed that I am the person who liked this post
Hei ghod cheesy
Doyin what you do to meeee, no homo

shocked shocked shocked😳😳
🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2023
Amillionnn:
Cee c obviously gets her toughness from hee mum.
Why not her dad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem:

shocked shocked shocked😳😳
🚶🚶🚶

Taking any and, every “compliment” for my girl Sis, the streets are out for her head, for no good reason😭

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2023
I know her mum is late. Did you listen to her conversation with Ike and Uriel? Besides people develop and pick stuff up from people around them.

Children grow up imitating the characteristics of the people around them.

f
safarigirl:

Her mum is late and has been late since she was a child.

There may be a link, but I don't know if it is strong enough..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2023
Amillionnn:
Ike contunu. Na Kunle matter go kee you.

Modified- Ike thinks Kunle is using Venita to go further in the game. If only he knew. He said the emotion towards Kunle is real from Venita but it’s not from Kunle

Uriel added hee two cents that Venita will eat Kunle raw if they were to have issues

https://twitter.com/johnero/status/1690286780644225025?t=O2ruR20WnfiXIb5Xd4DFVA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2023
CeeC is smart, funny and very lovable inside all that tough anger- an angry softie…
Ike is smoooooothhhhh, like ice cream…
Love them

Kiddwaya is desperate, and for the life of me, I dunno why
See how he has come to spoil and overkaku this sweet garden gist.
Rightly de-faved!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Sanqa:
But this chat is interesting.
It's now chat not gossip...

If na Adekunle now your prick go stand..

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2023
garfield1:

Ade would beat the hell out of pere is allowed to by biggie
Una just like to dey set una fave up anyhow

Pere is not chi chi he was shouting at in level up oooo....one blow 7 die

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2023
Amillionnn:
I know her mum is late. Did you listen to her conversation with Ike and Uriel? Besides people develop and pick stuff up from people around them.

Children grow up imitating the characteristics of the people around them.

f

Yes, this is true, but depending on when the mum died, she may not have picked up enough.

That's why I said there could be a link, but not so much. You'll pick up a few traits sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Una just like to dey set una fave up anyhow

Pere is not chi chi he was shouting at in level up oooo....one blow 7 die

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2023
Adekunle’s is the other voice that I hate.
If he talks for a long time, his voice becomes droning (starts to sound like droning?)
Chim
And he is always kakutalking, o du egwu really and yikes

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

There is no Pelex, and yes, SomGel is a borefest.

Would have loved to see the dynamics of a Periel, but Uriel is wasting attraction on Akpofure and I'm not sure that guy has steamy chemistry with anybody.

It's like this All Stars will just be epic fights, and Retired Civil Servants ship. Can't have it all smiley
Up till now,I still don't understand how Pere and Uriel are not really close in the house cus those people disturbed my TL back then with their flirty Instagram comments plus the music video

That was the ship I was looking out for but I know it's not happening so I am done with any shipping this season

Let me enjoy the chaotic and scheming games being played instead
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
It's now chat not gossip...

If na Adekunle now your prick go stand..
Calm down. I never said anything about Ade gossip. Never. I like gossip, it makes me know things I would not normally know. I have talked about his being off key while singing grin I have talked about him adopting fights that don't belong to him, I have talked about trying to date a woman 10yrs older than him. All true. Besides that I don't even talk about him. He doesn't interest me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2023
Adekunle is fake though, very
cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2023
Eeghe:
Adekunle’s is the other voice that I hate.
If he talks for a long time, his voice becomes droning
Chim
And he is always kakutalking, o du egwu really and yikes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Eeghe:
CeeC is smart, funny and very lovable inside all that tough anger- an angry softie…
Ike is smoooooothhhhh, like ice cream…
Love them

Kiddwaya is desperate, and for the life of me, I dunno why
See how he has come to spoil and overkaku this sweet garden gist.
Rightly de-faved!
You are so right about Ceec

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Hahah!, Thanks to Ike, These guys were anticipating Kumbayaya. Adekunle and Seyi gisting, Adekunle said he was advised not to come back but he said no, that everyone would be mature, that it would be business, vibes, cruise and Kumbayaya, he didn't expect it would be a scheming jungle.

Hahahaha on top 120m?, Una bin want come bore us?, You dey whine me?.
Thanks to Ike for unsettling these guys!.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2023
garfield1:

Pere will kill Ada with his bare hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
GIddem!
Illebaye is the content of the SHOW!
The original Queen of highlights!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Altrarecords:

Lies

On Instagram mercy's videos has one of if not the highest engagements

So you want to compare mercy that has 3.7 million followers on Instagram to ilebaye that just has 200k plus followers

On twitter ilebaye is beating mercy even with less followers

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2023
I dunno whose eviction I would like more tomorrow between Seyi and Neo…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Lauryn41:

Using Venita to go further ?

Further to where , further to a mental asylum ?

Because madam vee will run him mad 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the laugh,I needed it this morning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
You are so right about Ceec

I am right about all, in that post
🙊

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Up till now,I still don't understand how Pere and Uriel are not really close in the house cus those people disturbed my TL back then with their flirty Instagram comments plus the music video

That was the ship I was looking out for but I know it's not happening so I am done with any shipping this season

Let me enjoy the chaotic and scheming games being played instead
It would have been such a hot ship, I don't know what Uriel is looking for with Neo.

Even if na for the sake of the game, she and Pere would have given us something to enjoy. Could have easily been the ship of the season, but dem no sabi..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2023
Even Adekunle knows him and Pere share the same fanbase

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2023
garfield1:

LOL

Are you playing?

I don imagine am tire, and I'm not seeing how this can happen.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=Allnacruise post=125055595][/quote]

Initially I would like it, and then he would go and on…
Don’t you see it?
Reminiscent of Weza’s voice (BBA Amplified)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2023
Ibukzy:
Even Adekunle knows him and Pere share the same fanbase
Housemates who somewhat share same Fanbase

Adekunle/Pere

Cross/Kiddwaya
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2023
Then Kunle you effed up now.

I can see why Pere was angry with you. Although he has taken it too far.

If I ring you outside when you comot for house, tell you say I like you. Tell you say I like how you played your game in the house. Extend friendship to you. We enter house together I still Dey show you that friendship but w reach for you to pick friends, you come bone me dey pick random people, honestly, I will feel some type of way. However, Pere is doing too much.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.