Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490437 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
kowema:

Definitely Seyi!,
He has been part of the people causing commotion albeit not with his full chest grin
Thank you
Just as you said
He was active (subtly) in the scheme of things...

Tbaj own is just to gum body with Neo...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Taaaa Shuttup and gettat...always cooking fake information tongue tongue tongue Ilebaye an illiterate poopoo eater is far below any bouncer sha😊

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Eeghe:

Yesh
That I why you do not go insulting people you cannot see
wink

It's actually a compliment🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ibukzy:
About the bolded. Just checked
Nah true you talk you talk sha

You go explain tire!

Go and dig some more

The abroadians are aliens.... they don't deserve love and support

What in the name of small mindedness is this?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ibukzy:
The house won't miss Tolani, she is so inconsequential to the house dynamics compare to the other 2
I like her so I don't wánt her to leave.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Opemipo011:
Who go com settle venita and neo family matter now..
I've always wondered how both will play the game without clashing
Except they're playing a script sha
Adekunle should not have put mouth in their matter sha.. this one that neo is venting and pere is already saying if na outside he for don chop beating.. that how can he and his sister be talking and non family member go put mouth

For dat one o, Adekunle do mistake. I always try to run away from family gbege, dem go still use you settle. In many families there are siblings or cousins that must fight far into adulthood, heck there are siblings that aren't even friends, but it's a very very stupid in-law that will take sides in such squabbles.

Adekunle is doing great, but to many of these All Stars he's still an outsider, or just "That guy from Level Up". He should have stuck to his lane as Bad Boy Deks while avoiding any ship. Venita's wahala is 10 times that of Allysyn abeg!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Threebear:
If Pére is considered a legend in Bbnaija then Miyonse is an icon 🤣🤣🤣😁😭

The only legends that are in that house are :
Mercy
CeeC

Legends outside the house :
Tobi
Miracle
Bisola
Nengi
Ozo
Phyna
Laycon
Erica
Tacha
TBoss

Others na ekuke 😁😁🤣🤣🤣

Why my Beauty no make this list sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
eleshin:

Me I sha know that Kimoprah and Nengi are very rich. IYKYK!

Kimoprah
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
a4turitoroman:

U dey believe threebear, lol
Well, those 3 really don't have large following. Beyond the supposed "insider info" it's not that hard to predict the bottom 5.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ibukzy:
Ozo legend how

I just tire. I no even know wetin to reply to that post. So I kuku ignore
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
I nukwa Venita and her handbag asking Cross to give up his bed space/corner bikonu?
And she even had to call him to go to her, no decency to approach him- just beckoned Cross, hei!
BBjesosKraist
angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I heard it’s Adekunlegrin
Why won't u hear about the Super Star Adekunle when u have abandoned ur useless iyele in the mental home haha cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
ChristoBam:

Who's the stupid one. Spamming this thread continuously with Dhimmer's yesterday's epistle like a fvcking kid. You think it's funny? How old are you?

I will like to know too embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Shebi Big Brother knows that by giving Ilebaye and Ceec this punishment he has indirectly told the housemates that they are not going home tomorrow?
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Is it because of Neo they want to change beds?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
In BBN

Pere is not a legend
Adekunle is not a legend

Legends are people like mercy - first female winner
Laycon - Winner with over a billion votes
Bisola , Tobi - Extremely versatile and talented
Tboss ,Tacha , Cee C - Stand-alone , one woman army
And a few others

These are names that make a statement when you call them
Make una no dey argue out of line
Anybody from SYE , Level up are NOT LEGENDS

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lauryn41:

Kimoprah
"BBN rich", she's loaded. That babe leg lonnnngggggg!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:
Is it because of Neo they want to change beds?
Think so..
Another angle might be Adekunle and Venita wants to do some mushy mushy and they're not comfortable with the brother there..
Might get akward
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
kowema:
I'm still counting on the Jury saving anyone with the most content and contribution to the show. I was so irritated when Princess in her media rounds said she was a victim of an experiment once again. Negodi. I like this Jury part.

Ike had a conversation with someone in the house and he said something.
He said when he got the call and the whole discussion he had with the BBN team, he said he said something that it's not when he'd come on board and bring his scheming piece , do all the dark things and plots and all and Nigerians would get emotional and sentimental and evict him oh, he said they told him they have placed some checks and balances in the system to mitigate against that and it was on that note he accepted.

I was happy to hear that cus true true Ike's games dey hurt many Nigerians emotions plus HMs too grin

I'm.not eve a fan. But he is hands down the epicentre of the show this year. His shenanigans somehow touches all Housemates.

Another HM is Ilebaye, even though she doesnt have a far reaching effect as Ike.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Eeghe:
I nukwa Venita and her handbag asking Cross to give up his bed space/corner bikonu?
And she even had to call him to go to her, no decency to approach him- just beckoned Cross, hei!
BBjesosKraist
angry
My dear, I no even understand

And he even apologised for being unable to grant their request. Sweet boy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Boy!!!!
Sharrap abeg
Seriously I no even expect some ranting from you
Who need ur 10k..keep ur phucking money..
u dey here dey brag on top 10k…did anyone ask u for money..
From the way u sound,u need it more than anyone here..
You

Like You get 1k for ur account? No be you be the Nilknarf(Dozie) that was uncovered on Nairaland Lock Down BBN Nairaland thread that year? With ur Bleached Self at the back of ur dilapidated Overgrown with Bushes House? Broke Ass Feeling Funky!!Werey dey disguise!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
georjay:

Lol
That's not possible

At least for now ..
I know but I’m looking for troublegrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
QueenSindel:
Taaaa Shuttup and gettat...always cooking fake information tongue tongue tongue Ilebaye an illiterate poopoo eater is far below any bouncer sha😊
Kwa kwa kwa
Adekunle was rusticated for being a pervert and now,he’s an upcoming gigolo!grin
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=Jack500 post=125038390]

Scondy is a tribalist, but thatigboman and safarigirl is not? Keep fooling yourself. [/quote

What is my Buisness with thatigbo Man?I ain't even Igbo I am Yoruba from Ekiti State but that doesn't mean I must Support Yoruba House mates every Season and even if I will do I won't be disloyal Like Dropping and dissing One Fave like an hot Coal for another

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Shebi Big Brother knows that by giving Ilebaye and Ceec this punishment he has indirectly told the housemates that they are not going home tomorrow?
grin grin

Big brother isn't predictable

Remember Maria during SYE he gave Maria her reward for executing his task well on the very sunday she was evicted during her dairy session and many people taught Maria was saved for the week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
eleshin:

Me I sha know that Kimoprah and Nengi are very rich. IYKYK!
If they’re rich as you say,they won’t be jumping from one wrinkled dick to another but if you say they’re comfortable,I won’t argue with you!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
undecided But Geezeem why would you call Scondy tribalistic? If other people are saying it, does not mean you should join them now. Not cool.

Geezeem:

I don't engage those who are clueless to the point of being silly!

Stay on the forum long enough to know if I am tribalistic or not before coming for me lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
grin grin
Oh yeah!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Biggie said they are allowed to dress up in their own clothes, with a touch of black

Meanwhile, Ike, Cross, Soma and CeeC just won TECNO task

That is how many wins for Soma now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hehehe.
Ike's team won both challenge.
Some person's said Adekunle would win the video Editing cus his team won in LU.
Well, na for Kingdom way blind men dey Nai one eye boze dey be king grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Kayode remove this two mumu from my screen
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Venita has a good body for her age, the areolar I just saw is like that of a 20 year old virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.