Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471342 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Hmmm…Mercy cannot beat Cece in any poll and you know it.grin
She’s just living on past glory and hype and she hasn’t done anything recently to boost her ratings.
Her influencers are doing well but it doesn’t reflect on the polls.That’s why her handler had to come up with a false narrative of her being the most hated…lmao!
I might not like Cece’s vileness and rudeness but I must commend her fans for going all out for her after all these years!.grin
The hype she’s getting is organic,not bought!
Illebaye topped this week?Wowww..I’m surprised and impressed.grin

It’s actually not a false narrative. I’ve been to different blogs enough to realize she’s hated for no reason. It’s not a crime she’s on the show again to win. Calling her past glory is part of una agenda unnecessary hate. She has been tagged all sorts of even called Frodd side chick.
Stop denying the obvious.

Meanwhile as much as I am a fan of violence, she isn’t really invisible in the house , the thing is that once fans pitch their tent to a certain Hm , even their most boring moments seems like content to them. Ilebaye that I have been voting for hasn’t done anything serious this week but she gets hyped for the most irrelevant things.
Adekunle ever since his relationship with Venita has never been out alone with the rest of the housemates, he’s always in bed all day with her.

CeeC of all the acclaimed top Hm in all honestly is still the only housemate that has been active from day one till this moment, she’s involved with one or two, even at the party last night , she shine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Avedonn:

One in line, patiently waiting for Lauryn41 to also fall in line.
Adekunle is still the goal, the ship is only a side attraction.
I loved Emmarose, I was shameless about it. I was about the only person on this thread but never for once did I vote for Liquorose, it was always Emmanuel.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lauryn41:
My kimmmmmmmmmmmm

I don’t know how she’ll cope with the negativity as she’s a very soft girl

Omashola is one person I’ve been dying to see again

Himself and the loud mouths Pere ,Cee c,Venita ,angel go put leg inside one trouser

Warri!!!!!!!!!!

Street !!!!!!!!!

But we don't know for sure if the news is true.
We watch tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
I would love to see kimoprah on my screen...automatic fave if she comes in
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
How's Kuku?

Hope Venbitter disvirgined him last night?
tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

If this continues I see her ending her friendship with Doyin as these days she hangs around Uriel more than Doyin atleast for the past 4 days.....
Id love that but Illebaye can be very unpredictable sha…grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
He is just there... yet you cannot afford to keep his name out of your gutter mouth at every turn/hour.... Yeyenatu...!

He will keep giving you Shella miscreants Nightmare till the last day....!

Coward!
Remove your mask and face me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
scondy:
Same
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
How's Kuku?

Hope Venbitter disvirgined him last night?
I'm just imagining waking up to this smile everyday 😁

Erica is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Allnacruise:

tongue
Love this picture lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Godoverevery:

So wisdom is a young fool telling a old fool there nothing wrong in having sex on life TV and she can't correct her.

One of the things have known about life is stupid people support each other so am not surprised by your response.

Only a dunce will support all the shitty advice a 22yr old is giving a 35yr old but in all uriel is a disgrace to her age.

And what’s wrong with having sex on tv?grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
carammel:
Uriel should have just shipped with Soma, there ship will bang.
Neo is just everywhere and nowhere, she will just waste her time on him.
Exactly my thought too. I don't know about Soma but shipping with Neo is pointless.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

But we don't know for sure if the news is true.
We watch tonight
I dey go buy fuel

I hope the news is not true

I don’t want anybody to come and receive unfair advantage

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
scondy:
Same here... Just read it on SDK's post. I trust SDK sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giel:
Pere to Uriel
If you touch my dick again you'll have to open your vagina
Uriel touches it again
Pere says she has to open her vagina.
Ilebaye says that's too far, her mouth is right there.

Pere stands up and Uriel lies flat on the ground covering her mouth

Who's shipping? cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
Illebaye is a spoiled child!
Lmao!
I’m enjoying her these daysgrin
Meanwhile,Pere needs a woman like Urielgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

And what’s wrong with having sex on tv?grin
Totonatu!!!!
Child of the world!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Allnacruise:

tongue
Be like na this short video I see for twitter Dey drag me oo.

We are waiting for the next line haters will use on this ship as involves Adekunle who they hate to see.

Initially, “they cannot even kiss”,they kissed then we heard “boring kiss”, they hold hands romantically “Adekunle is too mechanical “ 😁.

May haters be hilled.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Onyi99:
I noticed that ilabaye arisers are Mercy and Ceec haters🤣🤣

Meanwhile our tomato sauces hope Soma is not in bottom three 😭😭

Lol except me abeg. Not an ariser, I’ve been voting her before the whole bandwagon and it’s tiring already. Na only Vawulence people I dey vote. I will move to most Vawulence this week sha, probably Ike for his drama this previous week and it goes like that. Each week new favorite.

But you’re right though, same way I think most White Money haters are those that wanted a Liquorose over him, same as Mercy , mostly are Tacha fans who vows Mercy will not smell it, CeeC - Alex and Tobi fans.
Adekunle - Shegs fans

List goes on grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
I don't even know how I will feel if this is true.
If this is true,I’ll be very happy to see Omashola on my screen!
As for Kim,she will keep Mercy on her toesgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
carammel:

Be like na this short video I see for twitter Dey drag me oo.

We are waiting for the next line haters will use on this ship as involves Adekunle who they hate to see.

Initially, “they cannot even kiss”,they kissed then we heard “boring kiss”, they hold hands romantically “Adekunle is too mechanical “ 😁.

May haters be hilled.
May they never be healed!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Godoverevery:

Just stressing how disappointed i am with her.

What she wore yesterday for the party is still pissing me till now cos I am very sure illebaye influenced that choice of outfit cos she wore same.

She way too old for what she doing.
It’s a reality tv show!
Not a deeper life camp!
Rest!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

If this is true,I’ll be very happy to see Omashola on my screen!
As for Kim,she will keep Mercy on her toesgrin
Na only Tacha fit do am!
How I wish she can be brought in
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
There has never been shuffle of the top Hm. Only one Hm has been topping , others only got closer. Don’t be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
COOL10:

Well, if you keep telling yourself that long enough, I'm sure you're gonna believe that 🤣🤣. But let's be factual here.

You and I know that barring any unforeseen circumstances, Whitemoney is already a finalist. That one is settled already 😄. Can you boldly say that about your fave(whoever it is you support)?

Most of you who claim Whitemoney has lost fans are pained Pere fans who are yet to get over the fact that he disgraced Pere in that final two years ago 😆.
Get over it already 🤣🤷🏽‍♂️. It's been TWO YEARS.

Some of you are pained sluts who hide under the guise of feminism to insult Whitemoney just because he told the truth about most BBN female housemates. Get over it already 🤣🤷🏽‍♂️. Even Doyin and Angel have reconciled with him.

Y'all forget that Whitemoney never had a huge fanbase on Nairaland. In fact, those who constantly defended him on this thread weren't even up to 5 😄, so if you're using Nairaland popularity to judge him, you're on a loooong thing.

WMG no dey make noise. We vote and move on with our lives.

I remember when people said he won't defeat Liquorose because she had more followers than him on Instagram and Facebook. Remind me what happened again... Yeah, that's right. HE WON!!!! 😄

So believe what you want to believe( I won't argue with you). We'll see how things pan out in the end 😎😎.

I’m not a white supporter but Nothing irritates me most about the statement “A winner must not win again”. There’s a way that shit rubs me off. Maybe because I’m used to winning in life and I’d naturally feel a kind of way when someone feels I’ve won enough hence shouldn’t be allowed to .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
kowema:

She's supposed to act her throwback Max then, like the premium version.
Abeg she is not giving plus cowardly too

She even promised us 2. 0
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
PNomsule:
anything Doyin just appears foul... and I used to like her ooo, not until she had to insult someone's parental upbringing on international TV... she has since gone ahead to display levels and dimensions of a vile soul
God bless you!
I never liked her during her set cos she’s full of shit and I dislike her now more than ever!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ilebaye said Kidd's accent reminds her of sheggz, that sheggz is a calm n chill person, that she likes that about him... kiddwaya said is truth, that his a good guy for sure, just that people misunderstood him
Kidwaya & Illebaye u guys are right o!
Definitely on point

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
These housemates get mind oh to dey dry wet cloth at to sees Especially this Seyi. The one wey princess do last week no reason dem say no be by washing cloth or not packing. If house get you, house get you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:

Then he will now continue crying next week thinking that is what the fans want.

If he survives today and cries next week,we will vote biggies parrot and send him home. angry

He go ocean Biggie house with tears grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Titaniumental:
Ilebaye said Kidd's accent reminds her of sheggz, that sheggz is a calm n chill person, that she likes that about him... kiddwaya said is truth, that his a good guy for sure, just that people misunderstood him
Kidwaya & Illebaye u guys are right o!
Definitely on point

Now I know why I like Ilebaye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Eeghe:
Dear Biggie
Good morning darling…see how people are spoiling your beautiful game with projections? Do you not absolutely hate it too? It is only the third week, and we are talking about winners in an All-Stars game? So wrong…
This is also how entertaining HMs will bounce, to iuc-wielding power cry

Take your power back. Introduce another dynamic to the game.
Can you?
Or at least make sure it is what’s gonna happen in subsequent seasons🙊🙈

Cheers

You forgot to sign out the open letter tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
Now I know why I'm drawn to Ilebaye.❤️

She’s so sweet!grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.