Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470764 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mannyautos: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amillionnn:
The results improved this week and Ike left the 1% zone

Ike wasn't up na

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amillionnn:
He was not up for eviction

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Nigerians are messed up. First thing that came to your mind is tribalism then you need a mind purging. What happens to friendship? Seyi has good relationship with most housemates and would definitely be hard to evict him.

You people need total mind overhauling tufiakwa !
And why do you think he had the least votes? Viewers don't feel the same way.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amillionnn:

Ike is HoH na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bennytwin:
My question is last week u showed jury bottom 3,why didn't u show bottom 3 and let jury pick one just like they did last week.

It was just bottom 2 that they showed the jury last week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
jenifer007:

Uriel's only content is when she's in the diary room

Nyash and thick thighs are content, please. In a house that is particular short on nyash, this eviction is a travesty. Whose nyash (apart from Mercy's botched left nyash) I go dey look for pool party now? Doyin's? 😭

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wetin dey pain in all dis b say,this Seyi with him microscopic % wey no fit send SMS go dey carry shoulder for house like say he strong.....well he won't be third time lucky

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
I don't even know what to say about seyi, good luck to him from this point on.

As for that freek show wey dey always cap about Whitemoney, you go taya, sebi his fans are reducing? You go hear nwen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jeniluv:
This jury thing is absolute rubbish
I'm telling you. Very soon people will stop voting

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Trustmea: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
If they save that guy again next Sunday I'll stop watching that useless show

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bobntu: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Voting is ok but the jury expectedly are showing tribal loyalty. It happened last week when Seyi got the least votes, and repeated this week with same Seyi scoring the least votes. That's the reality of our Nigeria.
I really do not think past housemates should be playing jury. There would always be some bias (old beef inclusive).

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Very dumb jury decision .

Why not evict a guy to balance the gender in the house,they still had to pick someone the fans of the show do not want in the show.

Why did biggie not even evict two people.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
tonididdy:
Make Una name the 6 abeg?

Ilebaye
CeeC
Ike
Venita
Pere

6th person is miscellaneous. I sha know the people that are definitely not among the 6

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:
As soon as Laycon said he knows one person in the bottom 2, I knew who he would save and who exactly he knew.

Some people will not allow us talk true in this country, but we know that sentiments play a part in everything we do.

Even jury no dey fair. Na still sentiment
Humans are and would always be sentimental. Same way Tacha would have voted him out for personal reasons if she were there.
I'm just enjoying this. Make dem light fire for everybody bumbum. 120m no be beans.
I wish big brother can even do that nominate to evict again this season.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by porthouse7(f): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Really?
SMH
Ok
do Ur investigation
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Seyi will now win HOH tomorrow grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:
As soon as Laycon said he knows one person in the bottom 2, I knew who he would save and who exactly he knew.

Some people will not allow us talk true in this country, but we know that sentiments play a part in everything we do.

Even jury no dey fair. Na still sentiment
The jury thing Na nonsense not because of tonight issue but the fact that it will always be sentiment over objectivity!!!
It should be scrapped

Let the bottom go normally
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Which yeye power?
The power you just mentioned that made them call their jury and told them what to vote based on Tacha's tweet.

She could have just shut up,instead of blabbing and writing epistles ordering them to evict Seyi as if she owns Multichoice!
Tacha should shut up for what na?
Say wetin happen?
So anybody that blabs or writes anything based on what they want to happen in big brother is ordering them like they own multichoice abi na only Tacha own dey pinch una for body?

I’m sure they would have evicted 2 housemates tonight but they decided to save Seyi just to teach a lesson.
No be the power be this? Later you go act like say you no see am.
Tacha continue jare
Multichoice is your bitcch
They wait for your tweets and make decisions based on your tweets alone ignoring the millions of votes they get from the thousands or millions of fans that watch kiss

Your power is too much Natacha Akide.
Continue to torment multichoice.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
davodyguy:

Exactly.

Enough if the tribal bullshit.

We had 20 housemates

10 South East
4 South West
1 Ghanaian
3 South South
1 North Central

Every other geo political zone should have cry foul as well.

We need to stop this abeg

Agreed, but you are still a Chief tribalist though...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Grandson still came last oo.
Grandson still came last.

Olodorabata jury still saved him

They should scrap this nonsense.
It's annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

I did not say who voted who. And one tribalist is enough.

One of your tribes people openly stated who she thinks saved Seyi, but na me you dey see.

If you don't geddifok!

You that is a tribalist is getting worked up over an action that may not even be tribal. Where is your alleged sense of objectivity?

I saw Laycons writing what looked like Uriel and Teddy A what looked like Seyi. I didnt see Diane's own but she obviously saved Seyi.

So I ask again what evidence do you have that Laycon voting Seyi is tribal and not maybe because he has close business connections with him or genuinely thinks he has more content than Uriel?

Is Diana voting Uriel out also tribal?

The audacity of your fallacy!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
davodyguy:

Exactly.

Enough if the tribal bullshit.

We had 20 housemates

10 South East
4 South West
1 Ghanaian
3 South South
1 North Central

Every other geo political zone should have cry foul as well.

We need to stop this abeg

Make dem continue dey clown 🤡

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Uwosom:

It was just bottom 2 that they showed the jury last week

Oh ok.
Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Godoverevery:
Dominique please and please.

Don't let some dunce here turn here to tribal war zone again like politics section.

Imagine a fool saying Mike is from southwest just to push a rubbish tribalism war.

There are more igbo housemate in that house.......did anyone complained Just because one is evicted tonight they have started again.

Sore losers.....they must cry about everything once it doesn't favour them.

3 igbos have won the show.......did any tribe complained.

Is Mike not from Southwest? Mike is a Lagosian.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:
As long as Seyi remains in that house, we are sha assured of one person in Bottom 2, na who go join am remain.

I consoled myself with this exact reasoning about 10 minutes ago grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Uriel would have entertained us for one week

Grandson will bore us for another week.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:

Why not evict a guy to balance the gender in the house,they still had to pick someone the fans of the show do not want in the show.

Na Diana be the dumbest of three of them, because I don't know why she's even there. I'm sure she just did tumbo-tumbo to pick somebody, because she no know any of them.

Abeg, anybody wey never watch at least 3 seasons of the show, and is particularly, not watching this season, make dem no dey come do jury.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by porthouse7(f): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bennytwin:

Dont say this. Tolani and doyin speak yoruba.
compared to Uriel, she was even speaking Igbo to big brother in the dairy room, biggie had to tell to speak English

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:

Which one is balance gender? We no dey do gender shi here.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
I want ask how is Seyi more entertaining than Uriel as some ppl are claiming here?....i v said dis abt dis jury thing dat their will b sentiments....
Anyhow sha as long as my small🌶️ is save...anybody can bounce

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amillionnn:
He's not up for eviction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
FIGARO00:
I don't even know what to say about seyi, good luck to him from this point on.

As for that freek show wey dey always cap about Whitemoney, you go taya, sebi his fans are reducing? You go hear nwen grin
Seyi might win HOH next

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.