Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491007 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
So right, here you see Kiddwaya saying to Doyin, "am I your age mate, or is it because I am being nice to you? Lets not do that" lol 😆 😂 🤣 😅

This happened whilst Doyin in her mind imagined she was growing on Kidds mind and then asked Kidd to go to bed in a very derogatory way.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvOPSyfoYQK/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Coward!
Remove your mask and face me

Otondo, check out the moniker no be today own ooo... it's goes back to Decades...no be everybody dey jobless like you running numerous accounts foaming Adekunle name for mouth from morning till noon projecting your insecurities on him....

Think twice before you dig your own hole.... Yeyenatu

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
ThierryJay:

You seem not to appreciate the purpose of the jury twist. Once hms get under Jury scrutiny, there can no longer be viewer considerations. It's a twist to take some power off viewers.

If you want to see someone in the house, ensure they dont get into bottom 2. Other than that, anything the jury gives you, you accept willy-nilly. Shikena

While your POV makes sense, I need you to consider mine.

A Housemate being bottom of the pile means that the viewers simply cant relate with him or just doesnt find him worthy.

Saving such HM once is understandable, not twice. And it's not like his position improved. He was freaking bottom TWICE.

Granted Uriel fell in there because she wasnt voted for, how about Seyi being bottom for two weeks?

What of a hypothetical situation where a HM like Mercy who I know is liked by most of the ex HMs keeps being bottom every week and her jury friends keep saving her for say, 6 weeks straight?

That's BS for me. There should be a rule that a HM cant be saved more than once. Its not even like Seyi is instrumental to the show, at least Uriel has the lust for Neo developing, plus her awkward but funny relationship with Ilebaye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amillionnn:
But what really happened between Neo and Venita?

Venita has been angry after the first pardon. She said Neo didn't pardon her, even though she's never pardoned him. Venita can be dramatic.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Mercy thinks level up members don’t have levels. That’s just it. Whether she dream or no dream, she’s projecting her feelings and opinions into it and I can’t wait for Illebaye and Kunle to shock her.

Tatiana4u:
Mercy dreamt about Uriel’s eviction and it happened.
She just said that she dreamt of Adekunle’s eviction…grin
Islanders,make una ready o!
I no get sympathy to waste!
Kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
carammel:

Your argument is rather invalid.
If Seyi has been there thrice and Juror still save him, it is the game. Juror’s decision is meant to be independent of any interference.

No one should be guilt tripped to do anything simply because some people will cry.

We want power to leave the hands of viewers, we should ask ourselves, Are we actually ready for that?

Cry today, cry Tomorrow, cry everyday the game is still the game.

TrickyTee was bottom more 3 times during lock down season and the HMs saved him everytime ahead of other HMs.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beorn:
Using this thread as an example...

If Whitemoney is in bottom 2 and Amyä, Tatiana4û and Twocläns are the jurors, even if Whitemoney has the higher %, he's gone.

If Doyin is in bottom 2 and Islanders are the jurors, no matter the % of Doyin, she'd be evicted.

Humans are emotional and are walking bags of sentiments, so Laycon saving Seyi because of whatever reason be it tribal or friendship is expected despite how hurtful it might be. These ex-HMs are not professionals that can be trusted to make rational decisions.

The best solution is to stop using them as jurors. Simple.

Beorn ,so you are indirectly saying my dislike for whitemoney is follow come . grin grin

I don suffer grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool.
Wotowotoman:
Those people wey talk say Frodd na billionaire wey no need the 120m, hope say una fit see your billionaire stashing Lush hair wey he wan go give him wife for house. Which kind rich man be that? undecided

Jesu…. Una can cast people oh….
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tribalism has eaten deep into the fabric of our nation and I doubt if there’s any hope in sight. We fight for equality abroad but champion
tribalism back home, we act deaf and dumb and feign ignorance when the imbalance favors us but quick to cry when we are at the receiving end.

It is now worse because more people are getting indoctrinated, we view things through tribal lens which ultimately affects our judgment. I’m afraid the type of country we will bequeath to our unborn children.

The composition of bbAllStar is skewed but it shouldn’t matter, I didn’t pay attention to it until it was raised by someone as a defense to the uproar caused by tonight’s decision. If people didn’t read tribalism to such why should there be a different metric for what transpired earlier?

The essence of the above is to highlight the hypocrisy of identity crusaders. Unfortunately, they are in battalions scattered across the country.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

Happy for everyone involved.

Last year, she refused to release Bryann's neck for whatever reason. Surprised Adekunle is her new target, considering her LU fave, Chichi, likes him.
I blocked her and Amarachi last season

I still feel like threebear and Amarachi are somehow same person or they steal posted from each other

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Today just re-emphasises my point.
Laycon was one overhyped winner. He couldn't even do something sensible.
Make una drag am this night.
Rubbish.

Overhyped winner! With the biggest winning margin in history?

What is your evidence that Laycon voted Seyi and if he did, what make you think it is on a tribal Level

You urgently need to get brain.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:

Beorn ,so you are indirectly saying my dislike for whitemoney is follow come . grin grin

I don suffer grin grin

🤣🤣😂😂😂

Wanted to add some comic flavors to the thread because the tension is palpable. 😀😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
LotaTee:
Don't burst an artery because of Laycon who will never know that you exist. All these Erica fans sha...
I did not support Erica.
Aunty.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
damiviolet:
The guys must be happy that two ladies are gone
It still wont change the fact that a lady will win..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Peppermintflav:

And why do you think he had the least votes? Viewers don't feel the same way.

What did I say what is this one saying? If Comprehension is an issue, better skip my post.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Seyi is his guy
He won't let his guy down
REST!
That is not the job of a jury.
Na una join why Nigeria bad.

A jury doesn't save their friend.
Your friend is not even supposed to be part of a jury.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

When you vote him finish, he is still going to finish bottom 2.
SEYI is a sure candidate for bottom two

We just pray none of our faves appear with him in that list cus na home get them

Except Vee is coming next week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
I'm tired of Neo talking to us via different people.
I'm tired of him advising Baye about strategy when he should be advising Tolani.
I'm angry that those DW housemates now think they are strong, I wanted this eviction to shake them.
Earlier I was wishing Neo would outlast his cousin, now he is making me change my mind.
I'm an angry person right now, almost like Ceec washing those dishes in anger.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Omo,fight dey everywhere o!
Chi chi vs phyna cement nyash
Princess vs Uriel
Icons vs Elites
Omo,e choke!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Munzy14:

It still wont change the fact that a lady will win..
Periooooooddddttttttt
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

That is not the job of a jury.
Na una join why Nigeria bad.

A jury doesn't save their friend.
Your friend is not even supposed to be part of a jury.
The job of a jury is to save an housemate
Why they save the particular housemate shouldn't be a problem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I did not support Erica.
Aunty.
You sound as bitter...undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Omo,fight dey everywhere o!
Chi chi vs phyna cement nyash
Princess vs Uriel
Icons vs Elites
Omo,e choke!grin
Blood on the timeline

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beorn:
Using this thread as an example...

If Whitemoney is in bottom 2 and Amyä, Tatiana4û and Twocläns are the jurors, even if Whitemoney has the higher %, he's gone.

If Doyin is in bottom 2 and Islanders are the jurors, no matter the % of Doyin, she'd be evicted.

Humans are emotional and are walking bags of sentiments, so Laycon saving Seyi because of whatever reason be it tribal or friendship is expected despite how hurtful it might be. These ex-HMs are not professionals that can be trusted to make rational decisions.

The best solution is to stop using them as jurors. Simple.

Exactly what I'm saying. I don't mind ppl saving their friends or even tribe, it's a normal human sentiment.

But untill your fav will stand with the sacred cow, and your fav is evicted, na that time body go tell you.

Ppl are not so angry because Princess and Uriel no too get fans, imagine it was someone like Adekunle or Whitemoney or messy, and seyi is saved! Iye meh!

Jury should be scrapped simply because it's too sentimental.
My 1/2 cent.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beorn:

🤣🤣😂😂😂

Wanted to add some comic flavors to the thread because the tension is palpable. 😀😂

Are you minding mad fans like us,we will all be fine last last.

Nairaland is even calm,that bird app is maaaaaadddd.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

Seyi's exit is long overdue, so, we will be very happy to have Tacha's sentiments.

Everything is attached to sentiments, but some are just ridiculous.

When they saved Seyi last week over Princess and people were complaining, I personally had no issue with it and stated same, because Seyi has more entertainment value than Princess anyway.

This was a sentiment- that one Housemate brings more than the next person.

I believe in the jury process because I know that there are actually some entertaining housemates that it can come through for, because Viewers sentiments too can send the wrong people to the bottom.

However, on this one, Seyi did not bring more than Uriel and two times in the bottom should mean an expiration of chances.

Even in court, if you're a first time offender, they can let you off with a slap on the wrist, but if you show up again for the same thing, you're getting jailtime.

Sentiment is not always bad, and it will always rule human interactions, but it is important to have the right type of sentiments.

I agree with your rebuttal especially the emboldened.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
LotaTee:
You sound as bitter...undecided
Stale.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
ColdHunter:

While your POV makes sense, I need you to consider mine.

Granted Uriel fell in there because she wasnt voted for, how about Seyi being bottom for two weeks?

That's BS for me. There should be a rule that a HM cant be saved more than once. Its not even like Seyi is instrumental to the show, at least Uriel has the lust for Neo developing, plus her awkward but funny relationship with Ilebaye

This is the solution

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beorn:
Some of you are blaming Laycon for writing Seyi. Yapping about tribalism and all that, but I think y'all are not being reasonable.

Seyi is likely the close friend in Laycon's statement about one of the bottom 2 being his friend, but do you expect him to abandon his friend in such a situation? How would his friend feel knowing he had to chance to save him and he didnt?

Wasn't it why CeeC felt hurt by Pere choosing to side Alex over her despite their friendship outside? Isn't that why Pere felt hurt by Adekunle choosing others as BFF when he was his supporter last year and had a friendship with him outside the house?

I mean Pharmsavi met Eloswag on the show but felt hurt by Eloswag not saving him when he had the chance tha 7 months later, he still doesn't want any friendship with him. They weren't even friends outside the show for years like Laycon and Seyi.

Besides, they weren't shown the percentage of the bottom two, so how would they know Seyi finished the lowest? Not that it matters because % are not used in deciding but by personal choice of the jurors.

The best way to checkmate this "tribalism" or "nepotism" or bias decisions that y'all are wailing about is to eliminate former HMs from being in the jury. Bring totally unknown people with no affiliation to the HMs and watch the accusations reduce a bit.
It is ok to bring unknown people but no matter who they bring as juror, There will still be one form of complaint or the other.
We will surely find fault in whoever comes on board.
They can choose to bring bb stars from other African countries, we will still find faults in them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Something that ought to be corrected though

On the list given to the jury,the names appeared thus;

Seyi

Uriel.

Truth be told,this might have given the jury the "wrong notion" that uriel was the very last on the poll where as she wasnt. That can create a bias for diana who doesn't know the housemates to pick uriel to go thinking she had a lower percentage.

So so unfortunate.
Teddy wrote Seyi to go
Laycon wrote uriel and underlined his twice.
Diana also wrote uriel to go.

Uriel has always been fun this season.
Such a pity viewers didnt vote her much.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.