Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478942 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
carammel:

Your argument is rather invalid.
If Seyi has been there thrice and Juror still save him, it is the game. Juror’s decision is meant to be independent of any interference.

No one should be guilt tripped to do anything simply because some people will cry.

We want power to leave the hands of viewers, we should ask ourselves, Are we actually ready for that?

Cry today, cry Tomorrow, cry everyday the game is still the game.
As long as the game is still in this format power CANNOT leave the hands of the viewers. Multichoice keep doing things that impugn on their reputation in the name of ratings. I don’t care for either Uriel or Seyi but if a particular housemate is bottom TWICE as voted by viewers of the show and some jury keep saving him it’s suspect.
Lastly my argument is valid because at this point it doeesnt matter if I am bottom, I just need to be lucky enough to have my person on the jury and I would be saved.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Dear Men/Women

Do you have a hairline that is backsliding like Michael Jackson 🕺 ?. Do you put on cap to cover your receding hairline. ?
Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE

Cc: Safarigirl, Pegasussolid
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sad about Uriel. I liked her even though she was sometimes annoying. I can't believe people have been voting Tolanibaj, Neo, Venita and Doyin over Uriel.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giel:
Ike this hoh has gone to his head
Angel I trust you

Ike was Saying he will eat the the Chicken she cooked, he'll eat from her pot and another pot
Angel said he has been coming for her from yesterday.
She said if he wanted chicken he should have asked instead of thinking because he's hoh he can do whatever.
She called him a tyrant and told him does he think he'll be hoh forever
Angel brought the pot and dared him to take it.
Ike couldn't.

Angel told him the difference between him and her is that he needs the 120m
She doesn't.
So if he does anyhow he will see anyhow grin
2 of them will go home

Ike thought Gen z angel was gen z baddie that he could bully because she had 2 strikes

This one showed him pepper
He couldn't do anything at the end of the day grin

I was waiting for him to take from her chicken so that the fight could start grin
Kwa kwa kwa
I’m loving this new Angel!grin
Ike na idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dannyxy:
No peace for the wicked

Yet No album for the fans...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giel:

Sugar kiss kiss
Been way too long

Are you enjoying the season?

See how big brother just raised the blood pressure of all of their viewers.
Twitter and IG is in shambles
Na to check tiktok remain grin

Big brother and his jurors dey play!

Yes, I am enjoying the season, but for the better part of last week I couldn't watch much. Our transformer decided blow and don't get me started on fuel and gen. So, I breeze in here to catch a few when I'm less busy with work, and thanks to ppl like you, I'm up to date. smiley

They repaired the transformer yesterday sha, so we have light now. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
MamBi:
Angel, just relax i beg…

Don’t allow Ike to trigger you to get strike oh…
No one will do anything. They want Ebuka to say now there are 8 people carrying the show grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
I don’t even know what happened but omo Angel got that Van Cleef bracelet and now nobody can hear word, doesn’t need the money ke 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
ColdHunter:

While your POV makes sense, I need you to consider mine.

A Housemate being bottom of the pile means that the viewers simply cant relate with him or just doesnt find him worthy.

Saving such HM once is understandable, not twice. And it's not like his position improved. He was freaking bottom TWICE.

Granted Uriel fell in there because she wasnt voted for, how about Seyi being bottom for two weeks?

What of a hypothetical situation where a HM like Mercy who I know is liked by most of the ex HMs keeps being bottom every week and her jury friends keep saving her for say, 6 weeks straight?

That's BS for me. There should be a rule that a HM cant be saved more than once. Its not even like Seyi is instrumental to the show, at least Uriel has the lust for Neo developing, plus her awkward but funny relationship with Ilebaye
@the bolded as simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stop playing the victim

You were one of the very the first person who started propagating this Tribalism shit this evening

I expected more
safarigirl:

I'm good with the jury thing, but if someone is bottom 2 times, they're supposed to automatically be a shoe-in to leave.

I was not a tribalist last week, because I was fine with the Igbo Princess leaving instead of Yoruba Seyi. But this week, I am a Tribalist.

Kudos to all the members of the jury, but God will particularly bless Teddy A for having small sense, irrespective of the sentiment involved in his decision.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Eeghe:
Laycon, o du njo, e me njo
I see he is still terrible
Mxm
You people are terrible people.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amya:
Angel wants to use Ike to catch highlights. Mumu girl says she does not need the 120m.

What's her source of living again?

I mean, what business does she own?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

I'm good with the jury thing, but if someone is bottom 2 times, they're supposed to automatically be a shoe-in to leave.

I was not a tribalist last week, because I was fine with the Igbo Princess leaving instead of Yoruba Seyi. But this week, I am a Tribalist.

Kudos to all the members of the jury, but God will particularly bless Teddy A for having small sense, irrespective of the sentiment involved in his decision.
Smh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amya:
Angel wants to use Ike to catch highlights. Mumu girl says she does not need the 120m.

I shock ohhhh

A whole 120 million ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Olodo24:
Sad about Uriel. I liked her even though she was sometimes annoying. I can't believe people have been voting Tolanibaj, Neo, Venita and Doyin over Uriel.

I didn’t like her myself
🙏🏿
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Eeghe:
Laycon, o du njo, e me njo
I see he is still terrible
Mxm

He is terrible becos he voted for Seyi (which is even unconfirmed)? Lol

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
From Mike.

Well, I don't blame the Jurors, they had to save Seyi cos of relationship. We all are biased, no matter how you scratch it. I'd definitely save my friend outside too.

The knife should be on Big brother. He should be square and fair. Let the housemates with the least votes go. Shekena!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel cook that hoh for me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:
Wetin Ike do Angel ohhhhh

Kayode showing us the chicken grin cheesy

Ike touch the chicken ,she cannot do anything. grin grin

Angel zukwanike ,what do you mean by you don't need the money?

Almost everybody needs that money in Nigeria now.

Based on Angel’s para,

Seems like she and some others put pan to fire to cook different things and Ike came downstairs to use HoH power to say he will take something from this pan and something from this pan whether the cooks like it or not…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
ChristoBam:

You people are terrible people.

Take your opinion? Crush it, put it in a pipe, and smoke it🙏🏿

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chinachriss:
From Mike.

Well, I don't blame the Jurors, they had to save Seyi cos of relationship. We all are biased, no matter how you scratch it. I'd definitely save my friend outside too.

The knife should be on Big brother. He should be square and fair. Let the housemates with the least votes go. Shekena!

Mike don add pepper 😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Uwosom:

He is terrible becos he voted for Seyi (which is even unconfirmed)? Lol

Gbam!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Why dem dey shout for kitchen?
Ike don eat the chicken?

Abeg make person tell Angel cheesy

I wan see better fight this night.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel is so fake. She look camera come adjust microphone then rev up the insults grin

Angel is the Lucy of this year. Looking for fight where there is no fight so that she go trend angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel take it easy oh! Ike held gun to his girlfriend’s head oh!
Make e no go jam you for outside

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sanqa:

No one will do anything. They want Ebuka to say now there are 8 people carrying the show grin

grin grin grin. Sanqa, Sanqa, Sanqa, how many times did i call you? You are becoming a vawulence king/queen oh grin

I just burst into laughter…. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Camera man you de crase
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
How can 10 out of 20 housemates be Igbo as if there are only 2 tribes in Nigeria? Big brother's selection process is skewed to favour Igbo housemates. We see through you Biggie!

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Stop playing the victim

You were one of the very the first person who started propagating this Tribalism shit this evening

Same you was accused Scondy of being a tribalist this week because she chose Adekunle as her no1 fave

I expected more

The first post I made about it, where was the tribalism?

Me, I accused Scondy of tribalism? You must be a very blind idiot, quote anywhere I accused Scondy of tribalism this week.

Some of you will drink cheap alcohol that will confuse you, then you start mistaking different handles. I never accused Scondy of tribalism this week.

You're a very stupid person for accusing me of things I never said. Go and expect more from the people that educated you, because you've failed them.

Anybody that wants to accuse me of anything better have their information correct, make sopona no scatter your body.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
ColdHunter:

What's her source of living again?

I mean, what business does she own?

My dear, I don;t know o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tomorrow now this threebear would come and say

This week white money topped,last week mercy topped ,next week ilebaye topped

And the painful thing some gullible people would still believe her and say my favourite is strong .

If you guys ignore her,she would have shame and stop , and allow us enjoy this show

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
lokoloko84:
Let them continue. When majority of the housemates come from a particular region, nobody cares.
But because this did not go there way, they are ventilating.
The Organisers should close shop and focus on BBTITANS.
Enough of this nonsense.
Where you come from should not be an issue, but if they want to play dirty, we too can play with them

Did any of the people shouting tribalism now ever questioned MNET for picking:

Ike
Mercy
Soma
WM
CeeC
Princess
Uriel
Cross
Frodd
Alex

From one region in Nigeria?

You have 6 Geo Zones

South South (4 housemates)
South East (10 housemates)
South West (4 housemates)
North East (0 housemate)
North Central (2 housemates)
North West (0 housemate)

MNET should have practiced Federal Character by picking equally. grin

MNET is biased
grin

Our Amiable Vice president is from North East, but MNET did not pick anyone from Borno, Adamawa, Yobe and Taraba.

This is marginalization against we the Hausa people grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.