Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478246 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2023
Sanqa:
Does this mean anything?
Means absolutely nothing.

No Pére , no whitemoney and Doyin, Soma shouldn't be there 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2023
UncannyGenius:
That guy is a legend. When Queen tried to tie him down just like Venita is doing to Adekunle, he was pissed and told straight to her face he isn't the type to be controlled grin
Okro gang cheesy I wished he was brought in for this all stars
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2023
Wetin this human 🐸 dey yan. Cross avoid that person 😒
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2023
I'm really beginning to like Adekunle.

He's so handsome and sexy and the way he treats Venita 😩😍😍😍😍🥰

My wayward baby daddy could never 😁

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2023
kendrick93:
Okro gang D;I wished he was brought in for this all stars
Omo, he would have tormented Angel to the extent of her packing her bags and running away. If Soma try nonsense, one look will send him running to the toilet to cry grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Stanleyucee(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2023
The winning gang🔥🔥🔥 we vote we don't make noise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2023
dominique:

Whitemoney no dey there or are my eyes paining me?

WM is not active like he was in SYE. And a lot of ppl are gravitating towards other ppl like ceec, adekunle etc dis season

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2023
bentenny:

Omor Angel wicked sha
She knows the Cam is on her!
Thats why she is quiet so that she can further humiliate Soma!

That's What the Spineless Simp deserves!! Their is a Yoruba adage that Says 'ti onigba ba pe igba e ni ikaragba Awon omo araye a Fi ko ile' I Can't really translate it to English that can be easily understood
But Since Angel Knows He lack Self Esteem and Pride that's what he will always get Shey na Wife the Fool Come look for in BB House or 120milla?

If Person wan even humiliate Himself no be on top a 23 Yr old Lady with droopy,Saggy Breasts and Flacid Skin like a 40 Yrs old Woman with Her dracula like bampiric Sets of Teeth

Preetier Girls no full outside? with a reasonable Source of income not one hopping on Rich Sugar Daddy's Dick outside to fund Her Lifestyle,yet broke shaming honestly hustling Guys na Women Soma never see before?
As I am a Woman self if Soma is my Brother the kind decking wey I go give him face it no go try am again what a shameless Wimp!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Many rich and wealthy guys would marry her and control her with money because of her beauty and elegance just to make her a trophy wifegrin
Her type plenty for Northgrin
As for her bad character and toxicity, they can be subdued with money and powergrin

She's neither toxic nor has bad character, she's just spoilt and gets angry easily
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2023
You can't have an open mind and blame Angel . That lady has done nothing wrong ..Sammie wanted to use her for his game as He thought she would be the cheapest in the house , Soma is also moving aggressively towards her for whatever reasons he has . Let him face the music .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2023
Whatever happens, Big Brother must give us either Pere, Venita or Ike as HOH.

The chaos must continue.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Stanleyucee(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2023
mayor1814:

WM is not active like he was in SYE. And a lot of ppl are gravitating towards other ppl like ceec, adekunle etc dis season
just dey play the love for WHITE MONEY is massive we don't make noise we only vote

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Beauty is very pretty but physically not a spec. She's borderline flat and her legs look like she played too much street football growing up. Her being Miss Nigeria still surprises me, but she could have done better than Neo. Truth be told,not many guys look like Groovy,but it doesn't excuse falling off to a Neo.
She might not be your spec but trust me,she’s the perfect spec for many men.I don’t know if her Miss Nigeria title was well deserved but she’s really beautiful.
She would have been married into a wealthy Northern family if she’s a little bit reserved and discreet with her philandering.coupled with her
poor taste in men which constantly brings her disrespect and disrepute!
She had no business in messing up with Groovy and Neo for any reason!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2023
Kayode I want to watch Cross and Doyin and others oooo
Thanks!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Would you rather marry a Beauty or a CeeC if you had a choice? Be honest

BEAUTY x1 billion!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2023
Kidd thank you jare.

There no point arguing with doyin.....what is in her head never changes.

The Cee C she praising now......before end of the week I can bet they will fight.

2 weeks ago it was only illebaye that understood her

Now is only CeeC that understand her.

We wait.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2023
creolehunt:
Whatever happens, Big Brother must give us either Pere, Venita or Ike as HOH.

The chaos must continue.

But chaos is not really content to be honest. Why do we get excited when housemates fight ? And the gentle ones are accused of having no content

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2023
Omo if Soma Loves Himself He better win the HOH, Immunity or be pardoned if not He is a gonner Since it's Angels Love and approval He Came to biggys House to find

I have tried for Him Abeg!! If He should fall in bottom 2 with Seyi it is Seyi that will be Saved Since that is the Work the Jury Comes to BB House to do and as for those E-Warriors Glory Hunter with 100 web Votes always making noise that they have the largest Nairaland fan base When ur Bad Boy Desks ends in bottom Pot with Seyi next and He goes home let's see how you will Sucre Papito??

Since you love Injustice when it doesn't involve your faves.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2023
UncannyGenius:
It is their choice and poison. Even if I have the sheer immense power and money, I will never have such problematic woman as a wife.
Your life,your choicegrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2023
Doyin Dodolicious
Plain, real, blunt, goooood, jes like weed tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Nah I'm not. My votes are for pere and pere alone cheesy
Let Pere give you erection thengrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2023
PatientVulture:

But chaos is not really content to be honest. Why do we get excited when housemates fight ? And the gentle ones are accused of having no content

Nah. Chaos doesnt necessarily equate violence.

I'm not a fan of shouts , fights and quarrels either.

Case study, ike have been chaotic the entire week, but you cant call him violent.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2023
Threebear:

Means absolutely nothing.

No Pére , no whitemoney and Doyin, Soma shouldn't be there 😁
Not sure I should listen to what you say about these things anymore grin
But you do it with so much confidence.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Beauty really violated Groovy sha, even CeeC , Angel or Tacha wouldn't go that far. I could literally see Groovy's manhood evaporate on live TV. Kudos to all the girls that night for buying the fight for him sha. Terrible women exist o!
She destroyed him that day…how can I forget the look on his face?grin
He even told Bryan that he doesn’t have a small dick.
I felt so sorry for himgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2023
Eeghe:
Doyin Dodolicious
Plain, real, blunt, good jes like weed tongue
Which guy is she complaining about??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2023
drimzsmoke:

If you pick 10 guys with small stature at random, 8 go get "small" penis!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
It's both actually, my dad gave me small, my mum dealt the final blow, she overcut the thing and left me with stump sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!!!🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2023
Godoverevery:
Kidd thank you jare.

There no point arguing with doyin.....what is in her head never changes.

The Cee C she praising now......before end of the week I can bet they will fight.

2 weeks ago it was only illebaye that understood her

Now is only CeeC that understand her.

We wait.

Sure thing!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2023
I totally relate with Cross when he said his asthma abruptly left like he never had it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Let Pere give you erection thengrin
Alex was actually the one that gave me a hard on not that ugly ilabaye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2023
drimzsmoke:

She's neither toxic nor have bad character, she's just spoilt and gets angry easily
I like Beauty but I’ll be honest about her toxicity and bad character.
She’s also spoilt and gets angry easily coupled with her violent behavior

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2023
Doyinoverevery
I see you wild posts about Doyin and think this should be your new moniker tongue
@Godoverevery
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2023
ultraviolet27:
Omo if Soma Loves Himself He better win the HOH, Immunity or be pardoned if not He is a gonner Since it's Angels Love and approval He Came to biggys House to find

I have tried for Him Abeg!! If He should fall in bottom 2 with Seyi it is Seyi that will be Saved Since that is the Work the Jury Comes to BB House to do and as for those E-Warriors Glory Hunter with 100 web Votes always making noise that they have the largest Nairaland fan base When ur Bad Boy Desks ends in bottom Pot with Seyi next and He goes home let's see how you will Sucre Papito??

Since you love Injustice when it doesn't involve your faves.
He must never win it. If he does, Angel will automatically be the unofficial HOH. Na to organize Coup d'etat to over throw him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: Wayan1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.