Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1541694 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
I still blame the viewers for Uriel's eviction. She's only getting supporters after her eviction. Even if they decided to use old pattern, she would have left still cos she was the least voted. People should have voted her. Being in the bottom three means you're weak

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
OUR MONEY REMAINS PURE WHITE

WHITEMONEYYY FOR THE MONEY 💰💰💰💰

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Clement1111:

The only Yoruba with any hope to win is Dekunle
ODE! How many yorubas are present this season?
How many are even interested in the show that is nonexistent to majority of the populace?
No wonder,the house mates with the exception of a few are totally useless after the show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Auxiliary nurse Eliza dey play!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣

We can't talk about SYE without including Pere

Can we do same for emmabore??
I’m not sure anyone would remember SYE and forget about Emmarose, it was the only storyline on that boring season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Olodo24:
I still blame the viewers for Uriel's eviction. She's only getting supporters after her eviction. Even if they decided to use old pattern, she would have left still cos she was the least voted. People should have voted her. Being in the bottom three means you're weak
Enipe?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Threebear:
Pére, Whitemoney are stronger than Doyin , Soma, Cross, Angel.

If you people think big brother will intentionally show you the top contenders, then you must be brainless.😁😁

Doubt me all you want , I don't give a damn and as you can tell I'm completely shameless.

But my source is always 100 percent accurate.

I'm just the one that isn't following him up as much as I used to .

Top 3 male housemates in order

Adekunle
Whitemoney
Pere/ cross

I might be wrong though
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Zudd:

Like I side, How d Jury comes up with their choices is not my problem,ofcos I'm not expecting it to be devoid of whatever sentiment.

But that tweet is so unprofessional,dat's my point.

What's with the tweet? The viewers are being Insulting but you expect the jury not to talk? He's not even insulting anyone sef. He's only cruising.

Same thing happened to Lilo and I didn't see uproar. Triky was saved several times too.

As a matter of fact, Uriel and Seyi aren't offering than eachother. Aside from wailing for the men to be hers, she's not offering anything else. Likewise Seyi with his gbas gbos here and there.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Amya:

If he was at the top, will you then agree that he's playing a good game?

A lot of people only want to pitch their tent with people they know have supporters and not necessarily for the show/content they bring. That's BBN-verse for you. I noticed some of his fans went silent when he appeared on the bottom but I don't roll that way. I'm an active watcher and asides liking Ike for his personality, I like him for what he brings to the show. If others don't like that, their biz. I know what I like.

I can say without a doubt that Ike is amongst the 6 people that Ebuka said brings something to show. 6 of 20 is enough for me. Ike is the only person from his set that is interesting to watch. He's not perfect but all his imperfections makes him even more endearing to me.
I am not concerned about the game and stan anymore, over time.
I am looking at his BB antics from first outing to this one.
He is one Personality I am trying to study since his first outing, I even follow his Page sef. Holding onto a lot, I can he has not blended with Nigerian street smartness. We are not going to overlook his Intelligency though.

It has opened him up to alot of see finish..A vulnerable state some will take advantage of.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Olodo24:
Thank you!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Olodo24:

Somebody for still dey the bottom 3 no matter the votes.

Seyi was the least voted not Uriel.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
LoL, kiddwaya I would have prayed for you to be disqualified for peeping if not that you are in my baby's group and I don't know how that will affect her

Jesus
Big brother locked ceec and cross out of the hoh room?
Ah big brother you're starting to be wicked these days cry

Thank God soma asked for permission instead of going ahead
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dsimmer:

What's with the tweet? The viewers are being Insulting but you expect the jury not to talk? He's not even insulting anyone sef. He's only cruising.

Same thing happened to Lilo and I didn't see uproar. Triky was saved several times too.

As a matter of fact, Uriel and Seyi aren't offering than eachother. Aside from wailing for the men to be hers, she's not offering anything else. Likewise Seyi with his gbas gbos here and there.

Let me add that the jury are also human, you can't insult them yet expect them not to talk (even though Mike isn't even insulting anyone but only cruising), not to mention the fact they saved independently of the viewers' opinion but their own opinion which was the point in the first place.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
So big brother you have automatically disqualified ceec and cross from playing this hoh game?

Why won't you let them in?
Soma is asking for them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Titaniumental:

Enipe?
wow... I was thinking she was the least. Still weak, but now I think they shouldn't have given Seyi another pardon
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Big brother you are harsh oh
Poor cross.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Omo cee c and cross dan Jonz ooo

Biggie dan vex

Only Soma will participate.

Am happy cos the being waiting for housemate to be taught a lesson about not always responding to biggie call on time.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
If it's like this
Soma you have won na

Big brother tells him congratulations that he has qualified for the next round

He starts laughing and saying mad oh

Omo big brother is not playing with anybody this season

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Poor cross he's so sad and upset

Awww
I feel bad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ahhh.
Soma has qualified for the next round.
Loool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Olodo24:

True… she was in bottom 3, but the least voted

I think she had more votes than Seyi, but still weak
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Biggie has disqualified ceec and cross from the HOH games
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Soma if you win don't pick ceec oh

If she likes let her not forgive big brother

She's already doing one punishment and threatening big brother after breaking another one of his rules

Soma said biggie is a savage
Ceec said me I'm a Savage too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol.

I love this

Congratulations Soma

A lesson to all
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Cross and ceec didn't participate, serves them right though. Next time when biggie calls they will answer immediately and not take things for granted.

Congratulations to soma on the next round even though he didn't play the first one
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
CeeC and her mouth

Mtchewww

Awwwww…. Cross is soooo sad🥺🥺
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Saggy Boobs not Skin Flacid Skin with extra Cellulite
Her skin isn't flaccid either
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
That's very good!.
Biggie gave them over 1hr to prepare.
Only for them to still be lazying about.
Ceec didn't pack hair since, she asked if she can go pack hair biggie didn't respond yet she left. Soma asked if he could go get his knee braces, Biggie didn't respond and Soma didn't step.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
cee cee is tired of the show
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Cee Cee just insulted Big Brother
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Cross don dey para

Cross said the housemates are wicked that he asked for group 2 and the housemates put him in group 1.

He said it's Alex.
Frodd started telling that it's not Alex's fault that after Alex wrote the list it was passed around and what did he see his name as

Cross said it was group 2 in the list

Then Frodd and neo said it's not Alex fault.
Since it was group 2 in the list Alex wrote
Big brother reshuffled it.

Frodd said it's not Alex that did it.
He said Alex passed the list round for people to even confirm their groups

Frodd and neo thank you for standing up for Alex
Cross sorry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fairdamsel:

True… she was in bottom 3, but the least voted

I think she had more votes than Seyi, but still weak
I just realized she was ahead of Seyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.