Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1540260 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2023
I don’t know why you people are worked up about what she said, of course they will lose the wager with the way they are going about it. The whole of yesterday they did nothing about it probably because it’s a story that has to do with them so they feel they don’t have to practice.

Una just dey unnecessarily emotional mtcheww. Someone is been factual here una dey shout . Why won’t she be concerned when she also would be purnished(not getting enough food). Abeg o some of us no dey joke with food .

Anyway good as they already make up.

Ilebaye wey dey try turn cross to lover boy better take it easy make she no waste purry, Cross no send o. The only person that could do that then was Saskay.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Safarigirl's account.

Chai, low budget Sherlock Holmes everywhere.

Safari that wasn't even a Mercy stan.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2023
ItisHi:
Mercy and her fans are just overconfident. Ofcourse she has a big fanbase but this is a new season. People will get turned off with this her bossy atitude if she doesn't tone it down. This isn't Pepper Dem season that people were looking to crown a female winner buy all means.
It wasn't about crowning a female winner. People did not just want Tacha to win. And after the first eviction vote where Mercy topped her with less than one percent we started seeing Team Mercy because some of her fans then were Tacha haters. It was after the viewers saw that Mercy could be Tacha's threat given the fact that Tacha had a level of popularity before coming to the show and that could play in her favour people started supporting Mercy and we saw that it could be a female winner season.
That is why some of us say that some Mercy fans were Tacha haters. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Safarigirl's account.

Safari loves CR7 like mad. No Pendulum will willingly and publicly hype Messi as Goat like Crazygal did.

I'd wager she's one of Threebear's 'Jekyll and hyde" personalities.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Whatever. She is artificial in all aspects. Be it facially, backsidely, etc

Didn't stop her from winning last time, and surely won't stop her from winning this time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Safarigirl's account.
My fellow Sherlock Holmes.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2023
eepeepook:
Seun, Mynd44, nlfpmod, prof800.

Why don't you report this too, clown? FOH

Wotowotoman:

You are clearly a village champion.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2023
ThierryJay:

Safari loves CR7 like mad. No Pendulum will willingly and publicly hype Messi as Goat like Crazygal did.

I'd wager she's one of Threebear's 'Jekyll and hyde" personalities.

It’s a guy, and it’s not threebear. Dude has always been a nuisance on BBN threads, I just can’t remember his previous username.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Geezeem:

You don't have to run Pere down to hype Adekunle. They are not even in the same league!

No one is shoving Pere down your throat. HE EARNED ALL THE BUZZ HE IS GETTING

Like your "gossip turned bad boi" in peace please lipsrsealed

Earn Wetin? With the one kobo scene displayed by him during white money season. After the emblem talk there was nothing else from him. Una just like to hype Wetin no dey.

Adekunle over Pere anytime. Pere ko, periwinkle ni tchewww

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2023
LordTheus:

Why don't you report this too, clown? FOH

Hey, 2000’s baby. Take your L in peace. Come back more respectful to elders.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2023
These BFFs are just enjoying the life of their heads cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

Ikorodu Sherlock Holmes

Thanks for implying that great minds can come from Ikorodu grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2023
mediocre:

It’s a guy, and it’s not threebear. Dude has always been a nuisance on BBN threads, I just can’t remember his previous username.
Gbegirisoup

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

Chai, low budget Sherlock Holmes everywhere.

Safari that wasn't even a Mercy stan.

Safari-girl

Crazy-girl

- Descriptivist theory of names.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2023
eepeepook:
Hey, 2000’s baby. Take your L in peace. Come back more respectful to elders.

Pffft. Yeah, but you and _fuck buddy are in your 70s and don't understand the technicalities of language and semantics. How does that work?

PS Don't bleed your arsehole riding another man's D, bro.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2023
LordTheus:

Pffft. Yeah, but you and _fuck buddy are in your 70s and don't understand the technicalities of language and semantics. How does that work?

PS Don't bleed your arsehole riding another man's D, bro.
I swear, these lazy moderators. Seun, Mynd44, nlfpmod and prof800. Una dey sleep?!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2023
So apparently I'm Safarigirl, Gbegirisoup and Threebear all at once.

It would be easier to find a virgin ashawo than it would be to find a single working brain cell in some people.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cece is a perfect example of a confident and content woman!
I may not like her but I respect her cos she doesn’t sleep around or chase after men like many of contemporaries…babe na one man squad!grin
No too blame Angel sha,she’s probably a mercenary and it’s okay for her to love Mercy even now that they’re in one house but she needs to realize that they are competing for the same price and see Mercy as her rival…not her friend or idol!
Pere doesn’t hide his classism and that’s a sign of inferiority complex!
He liked Beatrice a lot but avoided her because of biracial Maria whom he perceived as a high class babe!
SMH

Whitemoney - which girl do you think can match
Kiddwaya - whats that her name urmm
Seyi - ilebaye, her sex appeal
Ike - i feel like shes the key example of flirt on 100 but when its time, she'll run
Whitemoney - i think shes feeling you
Ike - we used to chat before, you know nightlife na, i dey invite her steady to come party,
For me how i make money is, when we have a party and my guys tell me to bring some #BBNaija girls and i call them.
Venita knows how many times I've called her.
Ballers will come & do their work, you understand.
Na them want the girl, me i just dey do friend friend with the girl

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Doyin let that skin breatheeeeee
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2023
eepeepook:
I swear, these lazy moderators. Seun, Mynd44, nlfpmod and prof800. Una dey sleep?!

People creating problems for themselves and looking for others to help them out of the hole they dug and jumped into. What else is new?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Gbegirisoup

No. Think the username starts with a D
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2023
Royalroz:
Most people actually think witchcraft is when you have wings and fly at night. Envy, jealousy, superiority complex, condescending attitude and all that are part of witchcraft.

Very true.those are the inner features of witchcraft while flying are the artificial features

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

She shouldn’t win

Hahahah Enemies! Una hate go make her win eventually people love it when some of you are going all up against folks like her. Same we must gang up and make Khosi lose, what was the end result? BBNaija fans doesn’t stop at Nairaland . Check Facebook, she owns that place even Instagram.

This year, una go wail tire , after wailing una go look for water or clothes to wipe it but una no go see. Una never see anything, una just start grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

You have sense. I love this reply.

Imagine calling Doyin Arinze with her two in one eyes beautiful.

Kidd told her earlier "you've got big eyes like me". She probably took that as a compliment 😂😆😆😆

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Safari-girl

Crazy-girl

- Descriptivist theory of names.

So everyone that has 'girl' as a suffix to their username is automatically safarigirl?

Wow, your level of intelligence makes toddlers look like geniuses.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Illebaye is trying so hard to imitate Angel but she doesn’t know that Angel has casted that script and moved to another strategy!
Lmao!
If she isn’t careful,almost all the guys will use her for their experiment and still put her up for eviction!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:
So much hate for Mercy on this thread. Especially from CeeCee, Mike and Tacha fans who were all disgraced in the last week of their seasons.

This is BBNaija where drama and content is prioritized over whatever moral bullshit you clowns are spilling. Mercy is an entertainer and she has already started giving us content back to back, while your favs are busy being the boring, overserious delawoods that they are.

The worst thing anyone can do is to try to compete with grace. You will be embarrassed. Mercy's grace is divine and everything will always work in her favor. You clowns never learn.

It's funny how Nairaland merchants with no social media presence and no connection are saying Mercy won't win as if the power to determine the winner lies in their hands..

My baby has already started winning and she will keep winning until she finally wins the 120 million and no one will stand in her way, even if they bring back the smelly dog from Portharcourt.

You dey mind them as If say na family reunion we do subscription and buy expensive fuel to watch. Same people screaming BBTitans is boring, last seasons are boring are complaining about small drama o, very very small drama , when big one surface Wetin dem go do?

Make everybody swallow spit abeg, na gbas Gbos me I subscribe for, whoever want to watch love island and family reunion should tune in to Telemundo, the station is a minute away from BBnaija channel , Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2023
mediocre:
Not Frodd harassing us with his Pot belly this beautiful morning

A peautiful botpelly I must say... proudly sponsored by Quilox.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Hahahah Enemies! Una hate go make her win eventually people love it when some of you are going all up against folks like her. Same we must gang up and make Khosi lose, what was the end result? BBNaija fans doesn’t stop at Nairaland . Check Facebook, she owns that place even Instagram.

This year, una go wail tire , after wailing una go look for water or clothes to wipe it but una no go see. Una never see anything, una just start grin

Mercy and white money shouldn’t win because they have won before

Any other person can win

No need to be emotional and be writing me this epistle okay

Rest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2023
duduade:

Whitemoney - which girl do you think can match
Kiddwaya - whats that her name urmm
Seyi - ilebaye, her sex appeal
Ike - i feel like shes the key example of flirt on 100 but when its time, she'll run
Whitemoney - i think shes feeling you
Ike - we used to chat before, you know nightlife na, i dey invite her steady to come party,
For me how i make money is, when we have a party and my guys tell me to bring some #BBNaija girls and i call them.
Venita knows how many times I've called her.
Ballers will come & do their work, you understand.
Na them want the girl, me i just dey do friend friend with the girl

Omo!
Ike has reduced illebaye and venita to nothing!
Lmao!
I pity anyone who confides in Ike…that guy get 0 integrity and loyalty!
Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2023
mediocre:

No. Think the username starts with a D
He has many alternatesgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Mercy and white money shouldn’t win because they have won before

Any other person can win

No need to be emotional and be writing me this epistle okay

Rest
Gbam!!
Pere,Adekunle or Cross should win!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.