Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489105 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
kowema:
Brand do ceremony, Maybe like Naming ceremony grin, they invited Adekunle who went there to eat and take videos, Fans started Claiming he got signed. The guy still has come out to say them no sign me oh, No deals oh grin grin....same deluded fans are insisting he bagged deals.
Nawa o

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Threebear:

Even if he is (which he isn't)

Why do people get off on broke shaming others ?

I get it if a woman broke shames a man but why would a man broke shame another man knowing how hard the country is and how men don't usually get things handed to them .

Truth is that we don't know how much these housemates are worth.

If Obi has 20 million and uses 18 million to buy a range Rover, people will call him rich ...yet Ada may have 40 million living a moderate life and some people will call her broke... because she doesn't own a range.

Assumption is the mother of mistake.

Don't waste time arguing the state of his fiances, instead vote him hard and take him as far as he could go.

This is a second chance for most of them , and he's using it very well .
Such inspiring words!
You actually surprised me. cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Adekunle’s shadow generates more buzz than their collective. You guys should do good to crown him as the winner because he deserves it.

I wonder how boring this thread would have been without him.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Geezeem:

I challenge you to post my attacks on Adekunle's body

This is how the forum members will know who is a liar between us

I dare you to prove this and many nonsense things you have written here

You are a terrible person!

I said I hardly attack their bodies, and I wrote very once a long while cos I remember calling Ceecibitters "malt bottle"

I challenge you... go and bring your evidence and if you can, I will apologize publicly and if you don't, you are a coward!
I have called you out on your shifty behavior as well as it is hypocritical.
The most typical being that you do not like people coming for you personally but you quote people throwing personal jab at others to approve of that insult.

On housemates, you write some type of things and come back to deny ever writing such.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ceec and Ike friendship, Mercy Go soon pour venom..

Mercy and ceec clash will happen sha...If she figure ceec a stumbling block.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nhazeru:

The clueless one is your Kuku🤣🤣

Kwa kwa kwa

Same earnings that Phyna and some housemates said they didn't receive all?

Now let me tell you if you don't know... Bella was even the first level up housemate that bought a house at Lekki. She bought the house even before their SouthAfrican trip. Sheggz recently acquired a house in banana island go and verify.

Supacomando usually signs housemates that won their task in the house but e reach your fave turn they chased him away.

Stop capping Kuku no buy any house maybe his mum did. The money he won in the house is not even enough to buy a house. I didn't say he is a pauper but he lives off his mom🤣

All hail king sheggz and queen Bella.....pls rest.

Is DS time.....let see update read......please.

The only thing we want to be reading is people DS .....abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
scondy:

Just like u watched him make finals last year...u and ur faves will watch him make it this season and even possibly win the money .....that alone is enough to deal with ur unwarranted hate ...

I don't mind him making finals

Infact I want him to make finals

But I'm glad that no matter how many times he comes for Bbn he will always be a finalist but never a winner. Now how does that sound? That being said kindly help him drop small vote for Ike and Ilebaye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
kowema:
Brand do ceremony, Maybe like Naming ceremony grin, they invited Adekunle who went there to eat and take videos, Fans started Claiming he got signed. The guy still has come out to say them no sign me oh, No deals oh grin grin....same deluded fans are insisting he bagged deals.
Nawa o
Azin ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
OhBritannia:
Atleast we can all say the truth once and for all that in the history of big brother and the corridors of the archives of big brother , pere's name will always and forever be legendary.

Drop your hate aside and look at this with a fair opinion and then you will realize that pere is a premium reality television legend.

From carrying shine your eyes season on his back and giving the biggest and most trending talking points and then now being amongst the major housemates carrying this all Stars on his back.

I dare to say that pere has now brought the biggest highlight of this show so far with his outburst with Adekunle yesterday.

And funny enough, all major highlights of this all stars has pere in the midst.

Ceec vs Alex somehow had pere in the midst.

Pere vs venita is now the major highlight of the show.

Pere vs Adekunle now another major highlights and talking point.

Yes!!! There are highlights from ilebaye and neo too but pere has brought the most highlights of this show and his house dynamics make his own to run till the end of the show.

So next time when people ask you the people carrying this show, please do well to mention the name called "pere"

Now ask yourselves this question!
What will this show have become without pere?
It would have been a bore fest with just shipping as highlights.

Even multi choice and big brother as this time needs to give pere his crown 👑

Like i said, hate him or not but one thing is certain.

Pere is the show.

OH Britannia Hope you are voting for Pere oo not just hyping Him?? He needs alone So that He won't end in bottom Pot with Seyi I no want make Him go home now Igi Ewedu o ni wo pawa oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Spicywify: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Big brother(the landlord) did not see any shove, i dont know why people are pushing this narrative.

Anyway, abeg, we need DS update o.
Daalu!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Titaniumental:

Na the 4runner be dis,lol

Exactly!!

Same colour

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Geezeem:

I challenge you to post my attacks on Adekunle's body

This is how the forum members will know who is a liar between us

I dare you to prove this and many nonsense things you have written here

You are a terrible person!

I said I hardly attack their bodies, and I wrote very once a long while cos I remember calling Ceecibitters "malt bottle"

I challenge you... go and bring your evidence and if you can, I will apologize publicly and if you don't, you are a coward!

The nonsense you wrote up there doesn’t invalidate my claim, you’re not only terrible but also a liar.

You’re the coward because you’re not even bold enough to admit your folly.

Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ceec asking for more love in the house in her diary session and hopes big brother forces the housemates to show each other the love they have for each other. She says she knows the housemates have love for each other.

Just last week.
Her fans were claiming Alex is fake and always acting sanctimonious because Alex wants love and peace in the house. Sanctimonious was the word of the week.
Will ceec get the same drags?
world people said how does Alex pretend to want peace and love yet she's having issues with ceec.
Meanwhile ceec is saying the same thing while having the same issues with Alex.
Where are the sanctimonious drags?

Even big brother was so tired of her hypocrisy and he told her that she'll have to be the change she wants to see and told her how does she intend to contribute to the positive energy
Loll grin

She says big brother I know what you want me to do. Unlike you I do hold grudges.
The dwarf now says she will have conversations with people Who have offended her and she'll try and talk to them.

Everything her fans drag Alex for Ceec comes out to disgrace them by doing the same thing or even doing worse. What a shame.
Atleast Alex preaching love has rubbed off on the dwarf.. she now wants to change her evil ways.

Thank you Alex. Your sanctimonious actions worked.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
kowema:
Nawa o

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Big brother thank you for standing up for Alex and defending her in neo's diary session today as neo was attacking her

Sanqa did you watch neo's diary session?

And our girl just dey collect unnecessary insults for nothing

Thunder fire that neo. He went round the house trashing her

Same way big brother defended ilebaye from the stupid Ike

I hope Alex continues to stay far away from neo
He's evil for what he did to Alex.
I had to go some place when he started to talk about Alex, heard him say it was really Adekunle that took the clothes out the second time, knew he was going to say more. I just came back here to check your post about that diary session. I knew you would never disappoint and you didn't grin
Thanks babe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
carammel:

I have called you out on your shifty behavior as well as it is hypocritical.
The most typical being that you do not like people coming for you personally but you quote people throwing personal jab at others to approve of that insult.

On housemates, you write some type of things and come back to deny ever writing such.

Don’t mind her, she’s full of contradictions

Anywhere belle face

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sanqa:

I had to go some place when he started to talk about Alex, heard him say it was really Adekunle that took the clothes out the second time, knew he was going to say more. I just came back here to check your post about that diary session. I knew you would never disappoint and you didn't grin
Thanks babe

I will still post the whole conversation

Trust me na grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Titaniumental:
Outsmarting who?
Df**k,lol,he despicably shoved and blocked an opponent in a game,is that ur definition of outsmarting?lol.

Pere won't be out yesterday Without Doyin,Mercy,Soma and Kuku gang up.

U people should stop making it a kuku vs Pere thing.

It was Pere nd Neo vs Doyin,Soma,Mercy and Kuku

It was 2 against 4

If you watched the show yesterday......you won't be writing this hogwash with confidence.

So the **BBNiger** you watched Soma was against Neo and Pere??

Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Threebear:
So much hate on Adekunle, I'm tempted to come out of my voting sabbatical and give him 50k votes .
Threebear please give some to Ilebaye biko. cry cry

She is not doing well on the poll.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

I will still post the whole conversation

Trust me na grin
h
Please cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pere as HOH will be a return of General season2..

🤣🤣🤣 he go even order for cain if need be..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
ultraviolet27:

OH Britannia Hope you are voting for Pere oo not just hyping Him?? He needs alone So that He won't end in bottom Pot with Seyi I no want make Him go home now Igi Ewedu o ni wo pawa oo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pesin no fit just enter this thread for small sharp update, everywhere na Adekunle full everywhere. You people should leave this boy alone naw?? Ah nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Alphagan:

The nonsense you wrote up there doesn’t invalidate my claim, you’re not only terrible but also a liar.

You’re the coward because you’re not even bold enough to admit your folly.

Rubbish!

Any sensible person here who is reading us both will find where the lies are

"He who alleges MUST PROOF"

Again I challenge you to show proof that I have attacked Adekunle's looks before

If you have an iota of integrity, bring your proof here. Otherwise may everyone here see you as a terrible person you are

Your type will put a false allegation on someone to cause a mob action and watch while the person is murdered in cold blood.

You are despicable. You are dark hearted. you don't know where to draw the line between a game and real life

And I will make a mental note to avoid you now and in future unless you prove me a liar

Bring your evidence.... coward!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Munzy14:
Pere as HOH will be a return of General season2..

🤣🤣🤣 he go even order for cain if need be..

I am looking forward to this. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Big brother is as objective as they come.
Pere mentioned that the other camp ganged against him and that was what made him lose, Bigbrother then asked what he was doing while others were plotting. He answered that he was also plotting with Neo.
All is fair..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
2 housemates now have called out the hoh for not being serious with the wager
Ceec and pere and they are saying the same thing
Hoh hasn't discussed the wager with them and they both think the house will fail the wager

I don't know what neo thought because I tuned out after big brother vindicated Alex to him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Geezeem:

Any sensible person here who is reading us both will find where the lies are

"He who alleges MUST PROOF"

Again I challenge you to show proof that I have attacked Adekunle's looks before

If you have an iota of integrity, bring your proof here. Otherwise may everyone here see you as a terrible person you are

Your type will put an allegation on someone to cause a mob action and watch while the person is murdered

You are despicable. You are dark hearted. you don't know where to draw the line between a game and real life

And I will make a mental note to avoid you now and in future unless you prove me a liar

Bring your evidence.... coward!

It’s your conscience that’s troubling you. No amount of face saving will be enough to erase the truth about you. I know it hurts but I won’t be doing humanity any good if your hypocritical and shifty nature is not exposed.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Alphagan:

It’s your conscience that’s troubling you. No amount of face saving will be enough to erase the truth about you. I know it hurts but I won’t be doing humanity any good if your hypocritical and shifty nature is not exposed.

This will be my last response to you ever on this forum.

Unless you bring your proof, whatever you intended to happen through that false accusations will come back to you

I am done here!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Geezeem:

Who does he want to conspire with?
Venwitch? Watch the two groups isolate them in the coming days... I hope you watched them talking about others waiting for a crack in their ship?

Things are about to get real in the coming days. The PDG have disowned Venita last night grin

Ike is social and can easily flow with anyone in the house.... so he can conspire for his game, which is not a bad thing. it's allowed this season!

It pains seeing a one man squad like ade rubbish your kpere.ade is closer to the prize than pere and Ike combined

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
kowema:
What Adekunle did to Pere was something that could have resulted in a Physical fight and wouldn't have looked good. Pere did well to control himself in that scene. Scheming verbally is different from going physical and Adekunle crossed the line. For someone who said brands did not reach out to people in his season because it was too toxic, I expect that he is clearly not winning, his other peers on his set in my opinion are bagging deals, even Chi Chi sef got a Hero deal. See Chizzy in Innoson ad, see Beauty, Sheggz got Betnaija. In my analysis, if the brands told Adekunle that we ain't touching anybody from your season while he kept in touch with them, there's a huge chance it's him they are not touching. Who knows, they may have done some background check on him and the results didn't look good. After all, he had bragged about being a Lagos island boy in his season in a way that suggested "been there and done that".... Whilst Pere was plotting on how to get Ade out within the confines of fair play, Adekunle outrightly said he'd play dirty and he did. For someone trying to get the brands to look in his direction, that's not a win.

3 weeks now, Adekunle has been on the laid back side, not until he got involved with Venita and told her one time that "You are bringing my dangerousness out". I understood why he was on the laid back side when he said brands didn't reach him. Apparently, it was a major concern for him. To any one who is a fan of Adekunle, you should know that he clearly didn't want to be identified in that image again...but una dey fan him popularity based on that particular nonsense. Y'all further doing him dirty with video evidence all over Twitter sef.

....Again, Pere controlled himself well.
I personally do not like the part of Pere threatening him and telling him he is marked...That comment has also ignited Adekunle's brag about being a Lagos island boy. A statement laced with some past details he has been trying to suppress since LU season.
.....Mumu fans are writing epistles about how Lagos Island boys are this and that and tough and bull crap. Pere is from Bayelsa state, have you guys heard of Niger Delta militants?, Egbesu Boys?, Ijaw youths?. Forget about what you heard about Lagos island touts...their shenanigans is a joke compared to those Niger Delta militants. My point in this last paragraph is, both statements are capable of triggering a rivalry that could go full blown and I don't think Lagos Island Bois would win. So to all those fanning Adekunle's response about being a Lagos Island boi and dissecting how they are this and that, you are not doing him good. If better gbege burst now, Pere has another home, With his Blue Passport, he is good, we can't say the same for Adekunle who is still struggling to find him 🐾.

Drops Pen.
Let him win 120m, then he can travel the world. Thank you Kowema for your concerns.

On behalf of Deks fan, we appreciate your epistle grin.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Ceec asking for more love in the house in her diary session and hopes big brother forces the housemates to show each other the love they have for each other. She says she knows the housemates have love for each other.

Just last week.
Her fans were claiming Alex is fake and always acting sanctimonious because Alex wants love and peace in the house. Sanctimonious was the word of the week.
Will ceec get the same drags?
world people said how does Alex pretend to want peace and love yet she's having issues with ceec.
Meanwhile ceec is saying the same thing while having the same issues with Alex.
Where are the sanctimonious drags?

Even big brother was so tired of her hypocrisy and he told her that she'll have to be the change she wants to see and told her how does she intend to contribute to the positive energy
Loll grin

She says big brother I know what you want me to do. Unlike you I do hold grudges.
The dwarf now says she will have conversations with people Who have offended her and she'll try and talk to them.

Everything her fans drag Alex for Ceec comes out to disgrace them by doing the same thing or even doing worse. What a shame.
Atleast Alex preaching love has rubbed off on the dwarf.. she now wants to change her evil ways.

Thank you Alex. Your sanctimonious actions worked.
Nothing concerns this one with anything not CeeC ...even if the house is burning, she go find Ceec from any corner she's hiding.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.